10Babybee Noa High Chair

Verified🏆 2024 Award

27 reviews · Statistics

89% · 241 · 4%

Safety
See the Best High Chairs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danny
DannyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
Shayne
Shayne

Best buy!

This is a fantastic highchair for kids over 1. The back rest would be better if it was more up right but other than that I think it’s perfect! My little boy loves his highchair! Show details ·  1
Jesse Lammi
Jesse Lammi

Awesome product!

Love this high chair.
It has the main tray and an over tray for easy cleaning and you don't realise how handy it is until it only takes you 30 seconds to clean and dry it and pop it back on.

Awesome. Show details ·  1

Jojo
Jojo

Love this highchair

Even better than we expected, very happy with this purchase. We had bought a Lola bouncer and were so pleased with the quality we decided to buy the noa highchair.
Once again, very efficient delivery and easy assembly.
Bub is 5 months and loves to sit in it so I guess the seat is comfy. Safe and secure but easy to get bub in and out.
Food tray is large and removable which is handy for cleaning, the seat wipes clean easily too.
It looks beautiful in our living room, highly recommended.
Bonus that it will be a toddler chair as she grows. Show details ·  1

Tiana
Tiana3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love it!

Would recommend purchasing. For us it was the right choice between high end expensive products and the cheap ones that don’t come completely accessorised. Works a charm, easy to clean, quite aesthetic looking in general. Worth the purchase. Show details ·  1
Telle_Cell
Telle_Cell

Solid Build and Great Looks

Assembly is a little difficult, pictures and descriptions are provided but still some guesswork involved.
Nice solid body, with real wood legs and seat is one solid shell so hopefully will last her until it converts to toddler chair.
Colour ways are nice, wish you could buy insert pads of different colours to swap in and out.
Can’t wait to put to use, will update once a baby has given it a real test run. Show details ·  1
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.2 posts

Babybee
Babybee   DM
Jen
Jen

Perfect high chair!

I love our Babybee Noa High Chair! I couldn’t decide whether to buy a cheap plastic one or spend a little bit more and get something stylish and comfortable. I’m so glad I went with this high chair. It looks great at our kitchen table and our baby loves it. Show details ·  1
Bec
BecWASouth West, WA

Looks cute but detest it!

This highchair is sturdy and good quality however I HATE cleaning it! It is NOT easy to clean no matter what my baby eats or how quickly I clean it! It is constantly stained now and the vegan leather has little grooves and seems where any little bit of food burrows down. I also don’t see the point of the tray top. It does not protect the main tray from food at all, so I have to clean both trays making it double the hassle and work.
The chair legs as so wide my husband and I are always kicking our toes and tripping over it and it takes up a lot of space. Would have rather purchased the Ikea highchair for this inconvenience! Show details
Babybee
Babybee   DM
Shaun C.
Shaun C.

Brilliant

Safe, easy to use and clean, and able to transform into a toddler chair once the high chair is no longer required. Wonderful customer experience, delivered within days of purchase. Highly recommend Show reply
Emily
EmilyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Very Happy!

I’m very happy with this high chair. The tray is easily removed and cleaned. Adjustable straps mean my 6mo fits safely and securely. Great quality materials which make the chair very sturdy.
The only draw back is the angle of the legs means the high chair has a bit bigger footprint than expected. Show details ·  1
Sharon S
Sharon S3 posts

Love this highchair! The perfect choice

This highchair is great looking, safe, easy to clean and so practical. I love the removable tray and the fact that when babe has finished with it as a highchair, it becomes a toddler chair! Show details ·  1
Taghrid Abbouchi
Taghrid Abbouchi2 posts

Perfect

The design and material is amazing. Fits my daughter perfectly as she is quite petite. Easy to clean and use. Show details ·  1
Lara
LaraQLDFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Gorgeous chair. Love it so much

This chair is beautiful. Not only do I love it but so does my baby. It’s so easy to clean, move around, put baby in, etc. I love that it transforms to a toddler chair and I’m so excited to continue to love and use it. Show details ·  1