2BaByliss Pro Argan Oil Moisture Repair Range

BaByliss Pro Argan Oil Moisture Repair Range

2BaByliss Pro Argan Oil Moisture Repair Range

67% · 21 · 33%
Brand Manager for BaByliss? Claim your listing.

VanillaQu
VanillaQuSydney18 posts
  BAOILC12E

Best Shampoo & conditioner ever!

A 1 shampoo and conditioner. I've tried other top quality products but prefer this one. Never leaves hair greasy. Used other brands in between, noticed a big difference. The shampoo & conditioner set is a must have. However I prefer the moroccanoil over their argon oil. The oil is good too but it's a little tricky to use-- it can leave your hair looking & feeling oily, especially if you apply it to dry hair.

kathyk78
kathyk78south australia, 55566 posts
  BAOILC12E

Made my hair so healthy after a few washes

Not only did these products smell lovely but they left my hair soft, silky and easily detangled.

My hair is chemically damaged (bleached plus I use a straightener weekly at least) so I have dry damaged ends as to be expected, but using the shampoo and conditioner really helped improve the health of my hair after a few washes the difference was remarkable.

I also used the BaByliss Argan Oil in this range - but it is quite thick and if you use even a drop too much it makes my hair very oily looking (though lovely and shiny)

I switch between these products and DeLorenzo and find the combination of the two amazing for helping bring my hair back to health.

TheTruth
TheTruthCampsie5 posts
  BAOILC12E

Not for me at all!!! Hair fell out in chunks!

After reading the rave reviews on these products i just had to make the switch from using my more expensive shampoo to try & save some money.. After the second time using the moisturing shampoo & conditioner my hair started falling out in actual chunks & i was terrified! I threw them in the bin immediately. Also didnt give me the least bit of shine AT ALL & my hair was very dull. It looked completely lifeless. The only positive is that my hair was quite managable. My hair is dry/damaged & coloured. I hope this review will help someone make an informed decision when buying this product & after all hair products i have used i've found that Australian owned & made organic products are the way to go!!!