Redwin Tea Tree

Redwin Tea Tree

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Redwin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell
Monmon
MonmonSydney, NSW

Best cleansing shampoo

The BEST cleansing shampoo I’ve used so far. My scalp gets itchy every now and then but this shampoo has made that stop. Scalp smells and feels fresh! Tried lots of other cleansing shampoos such as klorane, fanola, etc.. but this is hands down the best. Will purchase forever.

Purchased in September 2021.

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but bad packaging

I would say this is a very good everday shampoo but the container is very difficult to open with wet hands and so this has reduced my rating which otherwise would higher . Come on Redwin fix this packaging please. .?

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $499.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Good Product

This is excellent for stripping unwanted colour from your hair or if you have dyed it to dark, this will remove a large amount of colour, 1st go. Cheap to.

I have fine hair & it let it feeling like a straw broom but... did the job.

Purchased in January 2020 for $3.99.

Trae
TraeMackay

Wonderful product to clarify the hair.

My hair was crunchy and course. I was told by a hairdresser to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the product build-up. I saw this shampoo in Woolworths and decided to give this a go. I am so glad I did. After using my hair felt soft and my scalp tingled. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who has hard water, itchy scalp or product build-up. I lathered my hair well and used a deep conditioner after washing. Very happy with the results.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $4.

Phebe H.
Phebe H.Perth, WA

The only shampoo that actually works for me

Ive tried all kinds of hair products from cheap to expensive. I have long thick hair thats both oily and dry. This shampoo has been the only product that actually cleans my hair and doesnt leave it oily or dry. I cant recommend it enough, my hair has never felt better

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $4.

Changed bottle cap

I'm horrified that this product is being discontinued. I've found it to be wonderful.

However I did want to address one thing. WHY on earth did you change the bottle cap? The old one flipped from side to side, and therefore did not dispense too much product. The new cap is useless, and wastes the shampoo.

Has been good.

I've been very happy with Redwin Tea Tree, but the last time I bought it I found it very jelly like, which is very bad because it tends to fall out of my hand and so gets wasted! This is a huge put off! It makes it very expensive to buy. Now I've just seen that it is to be withdrawn! What's going on? Please don't withdraw it, and return it to its original consistency.

October 5th 2018 Update: Much improved.

The Tea Tree shampoo is back to its original thickness, which is an excellent situation. I am very distressed to note that it has been discontinued. Why? It's the only shampoo that I like to use!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Cara
CaraDarwin

I have fine oily hair and wash it daily. Redwin Tea Tree shampoo feels gentle on my scalp and leaves it feeling soft and healthy. I'm surprised to hear its discontinued because I can still buy it at Coles.

Fantastic for Oily Hair

My hair is so oily that you can see the oil after I wash my hair within 18 to 24 hours. It looks like I have rubbed oil through my hair it's so oily. I've tried pretty much every shampoo on the market and with this shampoo it still looks non-oily after 48 hours. Unheard of for me, I'm very happy and recommend it 100% for those with oily hair.

Burnt my scalp

My scalp is so dry and dandruff is bad was using head and shoulders but it wasn't doing the job to fix my hair and scalp, thought I'd try a tea tree based shampoo to help with the dryness and dandruff, read such great reviews on this product, but this product isn't for me, dried my scalp out more and burnt it, I'm now sitting here with an ice pack on my scalp to help relieve the pain.

Chi
Chi

Dries my fine hair

I am surprised for its high rating and how it works wonders for others! It is so drying that I couldn't imagine this product to ever leaves anyone's hair moisturized. A conditioner is a must when I use this shampoo. I still use it but only as 'clarifying shampoo' coz it seems really good in stripping all hair gunks... even my hair's natural oil. lol

Loved it was a bit sceptical at first

Lisa
Lisa

Makes my scalp and hair even dryer

Have to agree with Netty..... feels cheap... almost like its scented with tea tree, but doesnt actually contain the oil itself. Much prefer Thursday plantation- whenever I see people recommend another product, I tend to think they are sales reps for that company.... but honestly Thursday plantation is miles ahead, and $ per ml its more value for money.

Ruby's Mum
Ruby's MumMelbourne

Terrific shampoo which puts a shine on grey hair.

I am 67 years of age and have been using this shampoo, with an occasional use of the coal tar shampoo, and love them both. My hair, which is grey and therefore inclined to have very little sheen, looks healthy and as shiny as it can be. I recommend it as a very good and cost effective shampoo that removes all residue of other products from your hair.

Netty b
Netty bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible and dries hair out

I purchased this product from Coles and was so sorry I did as it has dried my hair out and burnt my scalp even more.
Seriously, it reminds me of a cheap generic hand wash that is soapy and drying.