Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

Cindy Y.

Cindy Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try at your own risk

I really wanted to like this product, after researching and seeing all the positive reviews I thought why not! Here I am 6 weeks later devastated I even purchased this. Firstly, the shampoo & conditioner bottles are tiny & so expensive. The shampoo smells like industrial materials mixed with peppermint. It made my hair sting and not only did it NOT remove any dandruff it actually made me gain MORE. If your a lifetime sufferer of Dandruff please look elsewhere. I'll save you the time and money from my experience. Only positive is the oil - this tames any fizziness and smells great.

Purchased in August 2020 at bondiboost.com.au for A$149.99.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily
Causes Irritation Yes
Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$20.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

the best shampoo I have ever used.

I’ve been using this shampoo for over a year and it’s truly the only shampoo that has helped my dandruff and dry scalp. It also leaves my hair soft like I’ve had it washed at the hairdresser. Kind of has a minty smell and leaves my head cool and soothed. It’s phenomenal.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Tanya W.

Tanya W.Goldfields, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$53.45.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Inds

IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for A$55.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Laurenk

LaurenkSydney, NSW

Boosted my hair

After having dry and brittle hair, i started to use bondi boost Dandruff & Growth Kit and found it made my hair feel and looking a lot better and my scalp feel less dry

Purchased in April 2020 for A$135.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

I Do Recommend This To People :)

Always skeptical about all “miracle” products but the dandruff shampoo has definitely helped my flaky scalp and I will continue using it however I find it leaves an odd after-smell to my hair until it’s dried and has product in it after. I also use the Hair Oil and Intensive Spray along with the Mask. The Miracle Hair Mask has been amazing, it has made a big difference. My hair feels less frizzy and tangly (I have curly/frizzy hair) and I am noticing the ends look healthy and feel less damaged.

Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Postpartum hair loss combined with dry scalp, I can not fault Bondi Boost!

Postpartum hair loss combined with dry scalp, I needed a serious product to do some serious work. I can not fault Bondi Boost! Amazing results with very reduced hair loss and my scalp is perfect and clear. I’m recommending this too all of my friends!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

The only good thing about 2020 so far

I use this shampoo and and hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is better. It’s heavy but my hair is thick so takes it well. It’s smells delicious too!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Emilyyy L.

Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Ana

AnaEyre Peninsula, SA

Hair and Scalp feel amazing

Purchased in March 2020 for A$149.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Bree

Bree

Absolute holy grail of problem-scalp Shampoo

Was hesitant to try this at first because I felt like it was pricey, but boy was I wrong. Worth every penny. I refuse to use any other shampoo now!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Duyen H.

Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get rid of dandruff really fast

I was impressed with how quickly this product get rid of dandruff! within 3 washes it was completely gone, but i find i have to use the shampoo on its own, when used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels oily really quickly.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Shampoos & Conditioners

Best Anti Dandruff product out there!!

I’ve had bad dandruff for years and tried every product in the supermarket but once I found Bondi Boost I’ll never go back!! Absolutely love this product, not only does it get rid of the itching but it leaves my hair feeling so light and fresh! Will definitely be using this and the conditioner from now on!

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
elena v.

elena v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked on the dandruff left my hair gross

Worked really well on the dandruff. Got rid of it completely within 3 washes. I am, however, not enjoying the state it's leaving my hair. I have a lot of fine hair and it is leaving my hair oily and heavy even though I am using very small amounts of conditioner.

I don't wear my hair out anymore I have to have it tied up. I'm hoping it's just a cross period where my hair gets worse before it gets better will update this review if it does.

Photo is of my hair just after a wash. Looks more like 3 days old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for A$54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Soup reviewer

Soup reviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back for more

This has reduced my dry scalp flakes caused by my medications.
My husband has also taken it as his own. I will be buying HG next for sure to get my mop to be long as well as luscious!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$51.99.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Madrid

MadridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Juice!

I’ve had bad dandruff for a while now because I bleached and damaged my hair a lot but ever since I’ve been using Bondi Boost my hair has slowly come back to life and is finally repairing and growing and I barely see any dandruff at all!! Amazing and lovely smelling stuff!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Arone-Ru G.

Arone-Ru G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Is a great shampoo if you don't have a delicate skin

The shampoo really does what it says. After two weeks my dandruff decreased a lot and I went longer without washing my hair. Sadly the essential oils are really strong and I got a really bad reaction in my face. The other problem is my lost hair tripled. So I will not recommended if you suffer hair lost or you have a sensitive skin. Other way, just go for it, it could change your life!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$45.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation Yes