Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

• Coloured (4)
    • Dry (4)
    • Normal (4)
    • Oily (3)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (12)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (91%) · No (9%)

Karmen T.

Karmen T.Sydney, NSW

The only product works for me

Have had seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp for more than 10 years. My scalp could turn smelly right after washing my hair. Always had the white powdery greasy dandruff on my scalp, not matter how frequent I washed my hair. Tried many products, the chemical ones with coal tar, or others dandruff specific ones. None works. Even went to doctor to have medication specifically for seborrheic dermatitis, it stopped working the moment I stopped using it.

This shampoo works on the first wash. I do not remember when was the last time I have clear scalp. After a few hours, I asked my husband to take a sniff on my head. He said he could smell nothing. Nothing! No more smelly scalp, greasy dandruffs. Will keep using it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $54.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Azi

AziSydney, NSW

Love it!!!

I use this shampoo and its conditioner. My hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is under control. I use the Miracle mask as well and it is the best ever hair mask I have ever had!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It has a subtle fragrance which is good news for sensitive noses. I bought this thinking it was a 300ml bottle only to receive a 250ml. When I notified customer service, they admitted a fault at their end & offered a complete refund if the product was returned or a 30% discount on my next order. Win win!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Dandruff Improvement Yes

Anti Dandruff shampoo of no use

I read so many positive reviews about the product, so decided to buy. I have dandruff which doesn't go away. I have used this for more than 20 days without results. My dandruff is the same and I think I just wasted money on this. Makes me think that rest of the products would be similar. Never buying again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondiboost website for $30.00.

Hair Type Dry
Dandruff Improvement No

Sian L.

Sian L.South East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and WORKS but heavy

I had really bad dandruff since having my son and tried everything from the shops and this was my last ditch effort. Firstly, it smells amazing. So minty, its beautiful. Secondly, it feels very lushious, very creamy. Thirdly, it WORKS. It took me 2 or 3 washes because mine was BAD and it is GONE completely. I havent used it for a couple of weeks now and no dandruff has come back!! My only drawback is that its very heavy - I have fine hair but LOTS of it and I feel like its still kind of in my hair. It looks oily by the end of the day. However I have to say my hair has been so weird since I moved interstate so I truly cant say that its because of BB.

Purchased in August 2019 for $69.99.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Virginia Macca

Virginia MaccaNorthern Region, NSW

Finally something that works!!!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 4 weeks and am amazed. No more scratching, no more flakes and soft shinning hair. I can wear black again! Thank you!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.50.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Jamie S.

Jamie S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First thing that has ever worked!!

I have suffered from scalp Psoriasis and dandruff my whole life, and have always relied on Anti Dandruff shampoos and conditioners to keep it under control, most of which dried my ends out! I trier Bondi Boost after seeinh in online, i was hesitant at the start, but am completely converted, not only has it significantly reduced the flakes and dry scalp, but my hair feels healthier than it has in years! Yay, for Bondi Boost!

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

antoinette c.

antoinette c.Sydney, NSW

BEST PRODUCT

- helped so much with my seasonal dandruff, that gets really bad during winter
- the Bondi Boost team is sooooo helpful! Answered all of my questions and helped with all of my concerns
- smells amazing(peppermint)
- helps with the frizziness of my hair too

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Jess

JessSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So moisturising

With a rich creamy texture this nourishing shampoo is great for all hair types and so gentle on the scalp. It has a fresh scent that isn’t overpowering and leaves hair feeling clean and nourished.

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Normal
Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Incredible results a definite winter must have

Purchased in March 2019 for $59.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Tiarnie H.

Tiarnie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

An Honest Review: Amazing and worth a try!

Purchased in July 2019 at Bondi Boost for $65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry
Dandruff Improvement Yes

Really helped my dandruff issue

I’ve always had a dandruff issue and tried multiple different products to cure it, Bondi boost really helped with it enough tho it makes my hair oily pretty quickly but so worth it!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Causes Irritation Yes

coralh

coralhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changed my hair!

I decided to try the dandruff set as I suffered from an incredibly itchy scalp. Now I no longer have to wash my hair as often, my itchy scalp has fully recovered and I have noticed less hair fall! I couldn’t live without it anymore!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Dandruff shampoo and conditioner

Gets rid of my itchy and flaky scalp and makes my hair feel clean and I no longer get any fall out when brushing my hair and the customer service is the absolute best.

Giselle

Giselle

This smells and is amazing!

Ok, so I have dandruff (gross I know) and I was using really disgusting medicated shampoo as I don’t buy any products that are tested on animals and it was my ONLY option, or so I thought. In rolls Bondi Boost and absolutely KILLS it with their dandruff shampoo and conditioner that smells like PEPPERMINT! That means Christmas all YEAR!!! I actually bought the pack with the dandruff shampoo, conditioner, elixir, hair mask and hair growth spray and it was SOOOOO worth it! Just to have a company that is Australian AND cruelty free is the BEST!!!
So to say I’m happy, is an understatement. I am in LOVE!!!!!
I would, and have, suggest this to anyone looking for good quality hair care that is good for the planet and for the animals!!