Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair

4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (37)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (28) · No (7)
Jessica R.

Jessica R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it.

I have struggled to find a shampoo that treats flaky scalp without further irritating psoriasis . Not only does this product work but the psoriasis has almost completely gone as it's so gentle and soothing on my scalp not to mention smells amazing !

Purchased in October 2020 for A$35.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Dandruff ImprovementYes

Minimises dandruff but makes hair oily???

I’ve been using the shampoo for about a month now. I usually wash my hair once a week and with my other shampoos my hair would not get oily until the 5/6th day. Ever since i’ve been using Bondi Boost, my hair can’t go 4 days without getting completely oily and itchy. I have seen a reduction in the dandruff but i’m not sure if it’s worth the more frequent washes, as it increases the amount of hair that falls out when i wash it more than once a week.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for A$35.00.

Hair TypeDry and Normal
Mark Meehan

Mark MeehanGippsland, VIC

Review

Been using this for 2 months now very good it gets rid of Dandruff I recommend getting this again and may get Shampoo to
I currently Suffer from a flaky Scalp product will help with that

Purchased at Priceline.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

My scalp feels amazing!!

I have had quite flaky scalp and irritation lately and no success with other brands so I gave Bondi Boost a go and I am so happy I did - #LOVEIT!

Purchased in September 2020.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Extremely happy!

Both my daughter and I have been using the dandruff shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and have had great improvements with the amount of dandruff (nearly non existent now) and the intense scalp itching that used to accompany it. Neither of us have had itchy scalps for at least three weeks and I can see that the dandruff is subsiding too. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Nikita L.

Nikita L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worked a treat!

My 8yo is prone to a flaky scalp. This worked first time, he no longer has dandruff and his hair is beautifully soft and shiny. Kind to his sensitive skin.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$80.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Cindy Y.

Cindy Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try at your own risk

I really wanted to like this product, after researching and seeing all the positive reviews I thought why not! Here I am 6 weeks later devastated I even purchased this. Firstly, the shampoo & conditioner bottles are tiny & so expensive. The shampoo smells like industrial materials mixed with peppermint. It made my hair sting and not only did it NOT remove any dandruff it actually made me gain MORE. If your a lifetime sufferer of Dandruff please look elsewhere. I'll save you the time and money from my experience. Only positive is the oil - this tames any fizziness and smells great.

Purchased in August 2020 at bondiboost.com.au for A$149.99.

Hair TypeNormal and Oily
Causes IrritationYes
Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$65.00.

Hair TypeDry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$20.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

the best shampoo I have ever used.

I’ve been using this shampoo for over a year and it’s truly the only shampoo that has helped my dandruff and dry scalp. It also leaves my hair soft like I’ve had it washed at the hairdresser. Kind of has a minty smell and leaves my head cool and soothed. It’s phenomenal.

Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$53.45.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Inds

IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for A$55.00.

Laurenk

LaurenkSydney, NSW

Boosted my hair

After having dry and brittle hair, i started to use bondi boost Dandruff & Growth Kit and found it made my hair feel and looking a lot better and my scalp feel less dry

Purchased in April 2020 for A$135.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationNo

I Do Recommend This To People :)

Always skeptical about all “miracle” products but the dandruff shampoo has definitely helped my flaky scalp and I will continue using it however I find it leaves an odd after-smell to my hair until it’s dried and has product in it after. I also use the Hair Oil and Intensive Spray along with the Mask. The Miracle Hair Mask has been amazing, it has made a big difference. My hair feels less frizzy and tangly (I have curly/frizzy hair) and I am noticing the ends look healthy and feel less damaged.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Postpartum hair loss combined with dry scalp, I can not fault Bondi Boost!

Postpartum hair loss combined with dry scalp, I needed a serious product to do some serious work. I can not fault Bondi Boost! Amazing results with very reduced hair loss and my scalp is perfect and clear. I’m recommending this too all of my friends!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeNormal

The only good thing about 2020 so far

I use this shampoo and and hair looks even more shiny and soft and my dandruff is better. It’s heavy but my hair is thick so takes it well. It’s smells delicious too!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Emilyyy L.

Emilyyy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product!

The shampoo works really well for keeping my dandruff away! I enjoy the peppermint smell and it tingles when applied. The only issue I’ve had is the packaging the bottles leak which considering the price of the shampoo is quite frustrating.

Ana

AnaEyre Peninsula, SA

Hair and Scalp feel amazing

Purchased in March 2020 for A$149.99.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Bree

Bree

Absolute holy grail of problem-scalp Shampoo

Was hesitant to try this at first because I felt like it was pricey, but boy was I wrong. Worth every penny. I refuse to use any other shampoo now!

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Duyen H.

Duyen H.

Less itchy but...

I've had dandruff for years. I have dry and sensitive skin (eczema). I've tried the shampoo and conditioner for 2-3 weeks now and my head is less itchy, has less dandruff, smells minty but it becomes oily very quickly so it requires more frequent washing and my hair feels more coarse.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Dry