Shampoo, Conditioner
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

• Causes Irritation Yes (6) · No (37)
  • Smell
  • Dandruff Improvement Yes (28) · No (9)

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My hair came out in clumps

I brought this shampoo and conditioner for anti dandruff, first time use it was ok but my face was burning from the mint in it.
I used this for about a month and within that month my hair was falling out and every time I brushed my hair I would have clump falling out. I started to look in to this a bit more and discovered all the other reviews about other peoples hair falling out ... honestly DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT
I’m honestly devastated at what this has done to my hair and I wanna save anyone thinking about wasting there money on this horrible products / brand.

Purchased in March 2021 for $54.99.

Camille M.
Camille M.Sydney, NSW

Sadly didn’t work for me

Having an ongoing struggle with dandruff and flaky scalp with nothing working to fix it - have tried EVERYTHING.

Was hopeful about Bondi boost as the reviews were great but unfortunately the products did not work for me. I had increased flaky scalp and dry skin after using the shampoo and conditioner. Very pricey for what you get as well and if you don’t like the minty smell and tingle avoid this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $60.00.

Smell
Jessica R.
Jessica R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it.

I have struggled to find a shampoo that treats flaky scalp without further irritating psoriasis . Not only does this product work but the psoriasis has almost completely gone as it's so gentle and soothing on my scalp not to mention smells amazing !

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Dandruff Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Minimises dandruff but makes hair oily???

I’ve been using the shampoo for about a month now. I usually wash my hair once a week and with my other shampoos my hair would not get oily until the 5/6th day. Ever since i’ve been using Bondi Boost, my hair can’t go 4 days without getting completely oily and itchy. I have seen a reduction in the dandruff but i’m not sure if it’s worth the more frequent washes, as it increases the amount of hair that falls out when i wash it more than once a week.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $35.00.

Mark Meehan
Mark MeehanGippsland, VIC

Review

Been using this for 2 months now very good it gets rid of Dandruff I recommend getting this again and may get Shampoo to
I currently Suffer from a flaky Scalp product will help with that

Purchased at Priceline.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo

My scalp feels amazing!!

I have had quite flaky scalp and irritation lately and no success with other brands so I gave Bondi Boost a go and I am so happy I did - #LOVEIT!

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Extremely happy!

Both my daughter and I have been using the dandruff shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and have had great improvements with the amount of dandruff (nearly non existent now) and the intense scalp itching that used to accompany it. Neither of us have had itchy scalps for at least three weeks and I can see that the dandruff is subsiding too. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Nikita L.
Nikita L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worked a treat!

My 8yo is prone to a flaky scalp. This worked first time, he no longer has dandruff and his hair is beautifully soft and shiny. Kind to his sensitive skin.

Purchased in September 2020 for $80.00.

Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Try at your own risk

I really wanted to like this product, after researching and seeing all the positive reviews I thought why not! Here I am 6 weeks later devastated I even purchased this. Firstly, the shampoo & conditioner bottles are tiny & so expensive. The shampoo smells like industrial materials mixed with peppermint. It made my hair sting and not only did it NOT remove any dandruff it actually made me gain MORE. If your a lifetime sufferer of Dandruff please look elsewhere. I'll save you the time and money from my experience. Only positive is the oil - this tames any fizziness and smells great.

Purchased in August 2020 at bondiboost.com.au for $149.99.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Not good

This is not a good product for MY hair. Not sure why, but my hair is beyond greasy and it becomes so the next day, I have to wash it every second day with this stuff otherwise my hair is horrible. I’m quite shocked it’s so bad. And it is overly expensive especially for the size of the bottle. Has not helped my dandruff or scalp issues whatsoever.

Purchased in August 2020 for $65.00.

Smell
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t work for my hair

Tried it for a couple if weeks but didn’t work for me. Loved the smell but it didn’t help my dandruff at all , even though I used it more frequently than usual.

Purchased in August 2020 for $20.00.

Smell

the best shampoo I have ever used.

I’ve been using this shampoo for over a year and it’s truly the only shampoo that has helped my dandruff and dry scalp. It also leaves my hair soft like I’ve had it washed at the hairdresser. Kind of has a minty smell and leaves my head cool and soothed. It’s phenomenal.

Smell
Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Didn’t live up to expectations

I used half of each bottle. It made no difference to my dandruff which I would have accepted if it made my hair feel nice but unfortunately it didn’t. My scalp felt oily quicker than usual but the shampoo didn’t moisturise my ends at all so I don’t really have any positives. It didn’t even smell that great, just peppermint. I stopped using it now it just sits in the cupboard for nearly $60.

Purchased in May 2020 for $53.45.

Smell
Inds
IndsHunter Region, NSW

Threw the product out before finishing it.

Smelt like toothpaste which was unpleasant to have in my hair. VERY oily and had to wash my hair twice as much. Didn’t fixed my dandruff issue and changed products.

Purchased for $55.00.

Smell
Laurenk
LaurenkSydney, NSW

Boosted my hair

After having dry and brittle hair, i started to use bondi boost Dandruff & Growth Kit and found it made my hair feel and looking a lot better and my scalp feel less dry

Purchased in April 2020 for $135.00.

Read more reviews - page 2