Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

Misty

MistyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

I was shocked to open the box and there’s 2 tiny bottles, the shampoo smell is disgusting it smells like peroxide and the conditioner smells like off cheese, left my hair relatively soft but I don’t think I can’t use them again due to the smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for A$65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Very mediocre, waste of money

I'm not sure why this product has so many good reviews. It didnt do anything for my hair. My hair is quite dry and and a bit frizzy. After using this product, it hasnt improved at all. I've had much better experience using other products.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.95.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Fantastic Product

My hair was dry, knotty and thinning. I use this in conjunction with the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and have achieved fantastic results in a short period of time.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Amandar

AmandarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ahmazing!!

I decided to trial the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Hair Care Range that everyone is going nuts over and boy I’m so glad I did!! Not only am I using this but so is my whole family!! Hands down the best natural hair care products I have ever used!! It’s does everything it says it will and the smell is absolutely divine! If you have damaged hair from dying, heat tools, babies and breastfeeding this is your holy grail!!! This bundle is for those ladies wanting luscious locks That would make even a unicorn jealous. Don’t think about this like I did and take forever to purchase I promise it’s worth it and your worth it!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$104.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Helen M.

Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$107.00.

Hair Type Coloured

CMcDonnell

CMcDonnell

Amazing

I have been using both the Bondi Boost Shampoo Conditioner HG and have just purchased Bondi Boost Repair. I have struggled with growing hair and damaged hair so I was first gifted with the HG products for Christmas and this has worked an absolute treat. My hair feels great but has been growing. I have now purchased Rapid Repair pack to help with the damaged hair, dead ends (an issue I’ve had for years after numerous hair dying and straightening). This has been successful and I would not ever use another product again. I noticed a change when I initially ran out of my HG and used some normal shampoo and conditioner and yuck my hair was horrible. Bondi boost is incredible, service is prompt and quick and just a great product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Alison M.

Alison M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best ever!!

I felt a massive difference in my hair from the first use, it was softer, less frizzy and my ends weren't 'crunchy, I absolutely love this product and can't wait for future results.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$130.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Sonya

SonyaCentral Queensland, QLD

The best my hair has looked and felt in years!

I’ve been wanting to try Bondi Boost products for quite a while and finally purchased the Rapid Repair Bundle. It did not disappoint! After one use of the three products my hair looks and feels better than it has in years! I’m 36 with two children, currently breastfeeding my four month old, and my hair has been dry and porous since my first pregnancy 4 years ago. Im so glad I tried these products. I’m so happy with how it feels now and can’t wait to wash my hair again!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$81.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold!

I have badly damaged hair from years of colouring and bleaching. I’ve tried Olaplex which I found great but thought I’d give this a try due to Bondi boost being more natural and zero nasties. It’s amazing from the packaging to the smell, I wouldn’t use anything else!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells amazing!

Used this 3 times since it arrived in the mail and after the first wash my hair instantly felt cleaner and softer! Not to mention the smell is amazing! It literally smells And feels like I’ve just had my hair washed at the salon.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Mish P

Mish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Soft Hair

I’ve been using this range for 4 months now. I find I don’t need to use a lot of product so the bottles are lasting quite a while, making the initial cost quite reasonable.

The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, and my hair is left feeling very clean but without feeling stripped. The repair serum also smells amazing without being overpowering, and I need very little product to spread through the lengths of my hair evenly. After drying my ends feel very soft and the fragrance lingers but is soft and pleasant.

After using for a few months I am definitely noticing a reduction in split ends and my last trim was very light.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$89.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Good so far

So far I’ve been enjoying this shampoo and conditioner combo along with the leave in cream afterwards. It definitely helps with the frizz but my hair does feel quite dry after. The next day it feels more dry especially on the ends but ill keep using till the end to see how it goes :) I wish it was cheaper as it’s quite expensive for the amount you get

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Amanda

AmandaMurray Region, NSW

This product has saved my hair!!!

After two babies my hair had become so dry and just stripped of everything, it was breaking so easily, so much of it was falling out and just felt so dry to touch and starting to become frizzy. After using the rapid repair shampoo, conditioner and serum it has improved it so much that my hairdresser has noticed the difference. I’m having less breakage and my hair is starting to feel soft again and less frizzy. It is also styling so much better again!! Have finally found a product that is helping my hair!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Actually works

I naturally have very thick, frizzy and dry hair. This along with the rapid repair shampoo has really tamed it. My hair actually feels softer to touch, looks healthier and less frizzy. Only wish the bottle was bigger.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Best Shampoo/conditioner ever!

Ive been using Rapid Repair paired with the miracle mask for several months now and am amazed with the improvement in my hair. T
Love this product, and it smells amazing!!

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Lovely!

I purchased the rapid repair bundle plus the elixir oil. My hair had some serious damage after having my baby but these products really have improved the quality of my hair. The oil is my favourite, smells so delicious!

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Abbi

AbbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This product has worked so well for my hair and keeps it so clean and smooth. I feel like my hair has improved so much since using it! Worth trying.

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged