Bondi Boost Rapid Repair
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Natural organic ingredients

• Cruelty-free

• Repairs split ends

Cons

• May leave oily residue

• Smell can be strong

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (32)
  • Smell

Mich H.
Mich H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I purchased the Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner after reading the reviews. I can honestly say I am very impressed and happy with these products. I noticed instant results and it left my hair feeling so soft and smelling lovely.

Purchased in July 2021.

Smell

In love - a world of difference

I absolutely love this conditioner - I don't have to use alot but it smells great, my hair feels lovely and soft and I'm already seeing improvements to my hair and ends.

Purchased in March 2021.

Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

I love it!

My hair is down to my shoulder blades so I use quite a few squirts of both the shampoo and conditioner. i thought I would go through the bottles quite quickly, but it's been a couple of months. I probably wash my hair twice or three times per week. with the other shampoo i had, i used it every 2nd day. I ordered the sea salt spray too but I don't like the smell of it that much. I have since bought other products but i have yet to use them as i only got them today. i will keep purchasing my s&c's through Bondi Boost, but i only purchase them when there's a sale on ;).

Purchased in November 2020 for $70.65.

Tons
TonsHunter Region, NSW

Ever used a shampoo that makes your hair feel dirtier? Try Bondi Boost!

Purchased in February 2021.

A G.
A G.Hunter Region, NSW

The worst shampoo I’ve ever brought !

The first thing that I noticed was the awful smell.
It legit smells like cheap home job hair dye and when you are in the shower, the fumes take your breath away. Secondly it doesn’t clean my hair leave a cold wet greasy film and thirdly I noticed the difference immediately -My hair feels like straw and is so fuzzy I cannot do anything with it. Straight in the bin. Wouldn’t not recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at Bondi Boost for $84.00.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo

Hair and scalp never dry - greasy damp hair

Hair became greasy after first use. Kept trying. Now scalp and hair feel damp even after using hair dryer. Now getting sores on my scalp. I hesitated for months on buying. Should have stayed away. Going to try and return.

Purchased in December 2020.

Smell
Hayley P.
Hayley P.Perth, WA

Had high hopes!

I stayed persistent with these products for a long period, approx 3 months. I used the whole rapid repair system (shampoo, conditions and serum)
It left a oily film on my hair, and over a period of time it gave me an intense itch and dandruff problem. I never had this before and will never use the products again.

Purchased at Bondiboost for $110.00.

Smell
Misty
MistyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

I was shocked to open the box and there’s 2 tiny bottles, the shampoo smell is disgusting it smells like peroxide and the conditioner smells like off cheese, left my hair relatively soft but I don’t think I can’t use them again due to the smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $65.00.

Smell

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.00.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Very mediocre, waste of money

I'm not sure why this product has so many good reviews. It didnt do anything for my hair. My hair is quite dry and and a bit frizzy. After using this product, it hasnt improved at all. I've had much better experience using other products.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.95.

Smell

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Fantastic Product

My hair was dry, knotty and thinning. I use this in conjunction with the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and have achieved fantastic results in a short period of time.

Purchased in March 2020 for $90.00.

Amandar
AmandarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ahmazing!!

I decided to trial the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Hair Care Range that everyone is going nuts over and boy I’m so glad I did!! Not only am I using this but so is my whole family!! Hands down the best natural hair care products I have ever used!! It’s does everything it says it will and the smell is absolutely divine! If you have damaged hair from dying, heat tools, babies and breastfeeding this is your holy grail!!! This bundle is for those ladies wanting luscious locks That would make even a unicorn jealous. Don’t think about this like I did and take forever to purchase I promise it’s worth it and your worth it!

Purchased in March 2020 for $104.00.

Helen M.
Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for $107.00.

Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No

CMcDonnell
CMcDonnell

Amazing

I have been using both the Bondi Boost Shampoo Conditioner HG and have just purchased Bondi Boost Repair. I have struggled with growing hair and damaged hair so I was first gifted with the HG products for Christmas and this has worked an absolute treat. My hair feels great but has been growing. I have now purchased Rapid Repair pack to help with the damaged hair, dead ends (an issue I’ve had for years after numerous hair dying and straightening). This has been successful and I would not ever use another product again. I noticed a change when I initially ran out of my HG and used some normal shampoo and conditioner and yuck my hair was horrible. Bondi boost is incredible, service is prompt and quick and just a great product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Read more reviews - page 2

Hawwa
Hawwaasked
Rapid Repair

Does Bondi Boost Rapid Repair help with hair fall?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

If you've noticed more breakage and split ends than usual, then you can benefit from Bondi Boost’s Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner duo. It's formulated with innovative technology to rapidly repair damaged hair, seal the cuticles and banish split ends by up to 60% when used regularly.

It helps you reach the best length possible while delivering improved softness and shine.

• Suitable for: damaged, coloured & thinning hair types.
  • To be used Use 2-3 times per week.

Benefits

• Repairs split-ends up to 60% from first use
  • Delivers improved softness & shine.
  • No stickiness, no flakes, no silicones or build-up.
  • Hair end diameter appears thicker, visibly fuller and healthier.
  • The hair shaft is noticeably smoother; cuticles are partially repaired.
  • Formulated with an innovative natural-based functional ingredient developed to repair split ends.

Features

• Contains natural and organic ingredients.
  • Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
  • 100% cruelty-free.
  • Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
  • Made in Australia.
  • Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, sodium chloride, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.

What reviewers thought

With a high overall rating, many users loved the product which they said revived their damaged hair and made it feel lustrous.

Some reviewers complained about an oily film residue on their hair and claimed that their hair did not feel clean after using the product. The smell is also quite potent.