Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

Rapid Repair Shampoo, Rapid Repair Conditioner (See All)
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

Natural organic ingredients
Cruelty-free
Repairs split ends

Cons

May leave oily residue
Smell can be strong

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (55)

Susan L.
Susan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the money or the hype

The smell is berries and melted plastic. It left my hair dry and breaking with much more hair fall than usual. With the conditioner and serum it felt worse than most supermarket brands. I would not recommend.

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $77.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Shampoo I Have Ever Used!

My friend put me onto Bondi Boost while I was visiting her in NSW and I loved it so much I bought my own.

This 'Rapid Repair' is without a doubt the best shampoo and conditioner I have EVER used. My hair is fine so most products which condition weigh it down too much and make my hair greasy. This shampoo and conditioner though are just brilliant. No more fly away hairs, no more frizz at the ends and the shine is fabulous! I can't recommend it highly enough.

Purchased in for $35.

Exactly what I needed

I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner for a long time, however as I am getting my hair coloured more often these days I was feeling it get too really waxy and hard to brush. My housemate introduced me to Bondi Boost and it is making such a big difference! Love it! Am now using the Rapid Repair shampoo, conditioner and serum. Would highly recommend them all.

Purchased in for $44.95.

D Bilbao
D BilbaoHunter Region, NSW

Seeing results!

I purchased the rapid repair shampoo and conditioner as I have fine frizzy curls that are so hard to tame. It has taken a couple weeks of use but I am finally achieving glossy smooth curls!

Purchased in for $35.

fida.abiharb
fida.abiharbSydney, NSW

This shampoo saved my hair

I purchased this shampoo because my hair has been damaged for quite some time and from the first time I used it, I noticed a difference in how my hair feels, so much softer . Apart from the smell which I didn’t like much, I loved everything about this shampoo.

Purchased in for $44.95.

Mel
MelPerth, WA

I love my Rapid Repair trio

Since using the rapid repair trio my hair has been so soft and healthy. My hair has never felt so healthy and shiny I am going to continue to use this product❤️

Purchased in for $109.99.

Catherine D.
Catherine D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing results in a few short weeks

My hair is loving Bondi Boost. I have long length coloured and treated hair that has been suffering from damage and heat styling tools. This is perfect and I can already see results a few short weeks in. I’ve been using rapid repair shampoo, conditioner and serum and the blonde baby mask. I’ve ordered heavenly hydration range and some of the Elixer oil as I am that impressed! Can’t wait to see the results continue to improve my hair is shiny, less frizzy and fells and looks 100% better.

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $100.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
LeonLeanne Embrey
LeonLeanne EmbreyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic Products

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair Shampoo & Conditioner and have found them to be fantastic on my long coloured hair. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated, soft and manageable. A++

Purchased in for $54.

Great stuff

So far this stuff has been great, very hydrating for my extremely dry auto-immune affected hair. Have been using with the miracle mask which I LOVE and the conditioning spray which I also use on my daughter. Her hair is also so much easier to manage now. I am officially Bondi Boost converted.

Purchased in .

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

I notice the difference after being at the beach!

I spent a week at the beach & was washing my hair with this after every swim & noticed how silky smooth and tangle free my hair was after getting out of the surf!

Purchased in at Bondi Boost.

Nikole
NikoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rapid Repair System

Shampoo and hair mask are a great combo. Left my hair feeling fresh and lush. Not a huge fan of the conditioner as it leaves my hair feeling like it's 4 days oily. Have only been using these products for the last few weeks and there is a noticeable difference. When I received my package, the hair mask tub had been damaged in transit. I emailed customer service to let them know and I had a replacement in the mail after 2 emails! Great experience.

Purchased in for $90.98.

Melena
MelenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My go -to for everyday use!!

Regardless of what I do when I exercise, I sweat. You need a shampoo that is nourishing enough for daily use within leaving your hair thirsty; Rapid Repair Shampoo is that shampoo!! It leaves my hair soft and bouncy but still shiny and healthy looking. I noticed a difference within the first month of use. It seems to help stop breaks by nourishing the hair without making it greasy. Definitely recommend it for anyone wanting a great product from an ethical company xx

Purchased in at BondiBoost for $39.99.

Rhonda
RhondaNorthern Region, NSW

Look no further - These products are Amazing!

I have used the rapid repair pack and my hair is less frizzy and damaged, feels lighter and cleaner. I was using hair dresser products prior. Do your self a favour and get some.

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $110.

Best Stuff Everrrrrr

My hair was falling out, breaking and became so dry and frail. I found the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair shampoo and conditioner and it was a life saver! After one week of use, my hair is in such better condition. It’s so soft and smooth and my split ends even look better. I won’t use anything else on my hair ever again!!!

Purchased in for $50.

Does nothing

For a repair conditioner, which I used with the repair mask, it did absolutely nothing for my dry hair. Then I tried Sachajuan Overnight Repair and my hair is fabulous. No idea why Bondi boost gets so many good reviews

Purchased in .