MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Dermatologically tested

• SLS-free

• Scalp-friendly formula

Cons

• May dry out hair

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Smell
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Could be better

I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner as I really like the other Moogoo products. Unfortunately I find it leaves my hair feeling greasy and it never feels clean.

Purchased in May 2021.

Smell
Jenny
JennyHobart, TAS

Burns my scalp

I bought this hoping for a solution to moving away from SLS and SLES as both are irritants to my eyes. My eyes are recovering, but now my scalp is burning and itchy. And to add insult to injury, my hair is also now dry and frizzy.

Purchased in April 2021 at Terry White Chemists for $16.00.

Smell
Noble
NobleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed results

I started using MooGoo shampoo and conditioner around a year ago and it did wonders for my scalp psoriasis and soothed the irritation. It however made my hair feel like straw. I continued to use it to help the scalp hoping that once it was healthy that the hair issue would subside but hasn't. The psoriasis issues are starting to worsen again. So, I have switched to Bondi Boost dandruff as I find my body gets used to products and they aren't as effective. So far it is doing the trick without irritation.

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline for $17.99.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Becci M.
Becci M.South East Queensland, QLD

The best shampoo I remember using

It made my hair so soft and easy to comb/brush. I've always had trouble with an oily scalp and frizzy hair but MooGoo has fixed that problem. I'm so happy.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $17.50.

Only thing that worked!!

My 3 yr old son had a psoriasis/eczema on his scalp that would leave a thick yellow build up that i literally had to scratch off with a comb (gross!) We spent so much on so many different brands of shampoos and conditioners and nothing worked. Started using Moogoo shampoo and conditioner 3 times per week and his scalp is back to perfect for the first time in 2 yrs!! I love that it is natural, does not test on animals and is Australian made. Thanks Moogoo!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $14.99.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Georgia
GeorgiaIllawarra, NSW

Okay shampoo but I personally wouldn't recommend

I have pretty much always struggled with sensitive skin and mild dandruff. I tried this Moogoo shampoo after reading positive reviews and unfortunately I felt it didn't help my irritated scalp. It dried my hair out when I would wash it and I noticed that I lost quite a lot of hair over the period of use. The dandruff didn't really subside with use so I had to stop using the product.

Purchased in March 2020 at MooGoo for $32.00.

Smell
Cia F.
Cia F.Southern and Hills, SA

Best shampoo and conditioner

I’ve always had issues with an itchy flaky scalp and tried everything I could find. None of the products worked and my itchy flaky scalp always came back. Sometimes the stronger products made my scalp smelly funny too.
Two years ago I finally decided to buy moogoo and haven’t looked back since. During our two week covid isolation I ran out of moogoo and had to use another brand. It gave me an itchy scalp within days. I was finally able to buy moogoo and now my scalp is itch and flake free.
I’ve never had any issues with oily hair with this shampoo, if anything my hair feels lighter and has more volume.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Smell
EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaned hair and scalp beautifully

I have baby fine, coloured, curly/frizzy hair. The shampoo and conditioner combo was the best duo I’ve used in my life. The shampoo is a little strange at first. It doesn’t really foam up too much, but it sure does the job. I didn’t use too much at all. When you rinse it out, it feels like your hair is super knotty, but as soon as you use the conditioner....heaven! Definitely value for money. Super happy with the end result.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Linda peressin
Linda peressinMurray Mallee, SA

Liquid gold

Love your milk shampoo and conditioner I have spent a lot of money over the years on medicated shampoos due to psorisis on my scalp with no luck but after using your shampoo my scalp is clear for the first time in more than 50 years

Purchased in November 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store.

Causes Irritation No

Amelia G.
Amelia G.

Nice product

Awesome stuff! Its made my hair really nice Im not if its growing as such but it smells natural. This summer is already really hot and my hair is not drying out as bad. Most shampoos and conditioners from the super market are too overwhelming so I love how this one is not over the top. I dont think my hair is falling out as much which is amazing. Thanks

Purchased in July 2019.

Smell
Sophie S.
Sophie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold in a bottle 11/10

Really good stuff, Ive used it for about a year now and its been amazing for the eczema on my head. When I used anything else, when I washed the product out of my hair it would irritate the rest of my body as it went down my body but moogoo doesnt irritate anything at all! Definitely doesnt make my scalp oily at all, I can literally go two weeks without washing my hair & it still looks as fresh as it was when I washed it considering I have long thick hair! It does make the ends tangled though, but a bit of oil serum on the ends after every wash fixes that! Lasts forever too.

Purchased at Any chemist or health food store for $17.50.

Smell
Sana
Sana

OK shampoo and conditioner but not for long term use

Ally L.
Ally L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Squeaky Clean and No Itching

For years I have had a sore and itchy scalp. I tried lots of different products, but none has been successful until I stumbled on Moo Goo shampoo and conditioner. It took several washes before it started to lather and cut through the build up I had, but once it did, I have had squeaky clean, fresh hair and a non irritated scalp. I love this product, it lasts ages and it smells nice too, without being over perfumed. One thing I wish for, from an environmental aspect, is improved packaging, I would love it if you could get refills, or if it came as a bar, that is not packaged in plastic that would be good.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Nappy Lady for $18.00.

Smell
Clint B
Clint BQueensland

Awsome stuff

Started using few months ago, has improved my skin substantionally and cleared up some skin irritations. It's expensive but the product is fantastic. No hesitation in recommending this product as I will be trying other products in their skin care line in future. Very happy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Smell
Truth in love
Truth in loveSydney

Disappointed

I love Moogoo deoderant and so I was excited to try their shampoo and conditioner because I’ve had itchy small bumps on scalp and other products seem to irritate it. The moogoo shampoo made it worse. So disappointing

Read more reviews - page 2