MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sophie S.

Sophie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold in a bottle 11/10

Really good stuff, Ive used it for about a year now and its been amazing for the eczema on my head. When I used anything else, when I washed the product out of my hair it would irritate the rest of my body as it went down my body but moogoo doesnt irritate anything at all! Definitely doesnt make my scalp oily at all, I can literally go two weeks without washing my hair & it still looks as fresh as it was when I washed it considering I have long thick hair! It does make the ends tangled though, but a bit of oil serum on the ends after every wash fixes that! Lasts forever too.

Purchased at Any chemist or health food store for $17.50.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes Irritation No

OK shampoo and conditioner but not for long term use

Ally L.

Ally L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Squeaky Clean and No Itching

For years I have had a sore and itchy scalp. I tried lots of different products, but none has been successful until I stumbled on Moo Goo shampoo and conditioner. It took several washes before it started to lather and cut through the build up I had, but once it did, I have had squeaky clean, fresh hair and a non irritated scalp. I love this product, it lasts ages and it smells nice too, without being over perfumed. One thing I wish for, from an environmental aspect, is improved packaging, I would love it if you could get refills, or if it came as a bar, that is not packaged in plastic that would be good.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Nappy Lady for $18.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal
Yeah

YeahQueensland

Awsome stuff

Started using few months ago, has improved my skin substantionally and cleared up some skin irritations. It's expensive but the product is fantastic. No hesitation in recommending this product as I will be trying other products in their skin care line in future. Very happy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Truth in love

Truth in loveSydney

Disappointed

I love Moogoo deoderant and so I was excited to try their shampoo and conditioner because I’ve had itchy small bumps on scalp and other products seem to irritate it. The moogoo shampoo made it worse. So disappointing

Kaitlin

KaitlinBrisbane

Disappointing

Disappointed with this one. I’m a big moo goo lover but this shampoo did not suit my hair at all. It made my ends dry and knotted and the top oily like it hasn’t been washed. It actually made my hair worse :(

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Shampoo and Conditioner for dry itchy scalp

I have found my scalp gets dry and itchy, and my husband has psoriasis. Not sure if it’s getting older or what?
We have tried them all, from supermarket, chemist, hairdresser, no joy.
Until we tried Moo Goo.
It doesn’t lather like normal shampoo, and the conditioner doesn’t feel as smooth as others but my hair and scalp are better than ever.
No, it’s not an immediate fix but after the 3rd of 4th wash, the itchiness has reduced and I have fewer ‘hot spots’.
And I only need wash my hair every 4-5 days.
I don’t know if it is because there is no Sodium Laurel Sulphate or if they have just made the best product ever, but I will continue to buy this!
I recommend it!

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

I absolutely love the MooGoo range and use a lot of it so thought I would try out the shampoo and conditioner as I wanted a more natural alternative, unfortunately found it extremely drying and made my hair very knotted, really disappointing. It also made my scalp very oily so I’m assuming this is more designed for people with shorter hair with quite severe scalp issues, hopefully they bring out a different type in the future.

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Great for itchy scalp

Birgit

BirgitGloucester

Woohoo shampoo & conditioner

Amazing!!! For the last 2 years I've been suffering with a sore scalp and tchy little bumps on the back of my head. Tried every shampoo on the market ,nothing helped until now , after only one application the itching stopped and the pain has gone. My hair feels so soft . Can't thank you enough x

Jon-Candice Cianci

Jon-Candice CianciGold Coast, Queensland

Will cure your dantruff

I get eczema from stress. This completely cleared it up. About a year ago I think they changed the formula as now the shampoo seems to make your hair feel like steel wool until you heavily condition it. I still will buy as I can’t find anything as good BUT beware if you have dry hair longer then your chin you will use twice as much of the conditioner trying to untangle your hair.

therevills

therevillsAdelaide

Excellent Shampoo!!

Pip

Pip

Very Disappointed

The first twice I used the shampoo It seemed alright. However after using it a third time within hours my scalp was itching and burning so badly I had to wash my hair again with my old shampoo to calm things. It also made my dandruff worse than ever before. I have Seborrheic Dermatitis and will never use this shampoo again. Sorry Moo Goo.

Dennee

DenneeAdelaide

Another amazing Moo Goo product

I recieved a sample and will be buying both the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo doesn't lather so it takes a little more time to spread over your hair and scalp. My hair felt amazing even after 3 days which with other shsmpoo I am needing to wash it. The conditioner is good quality and I thought it was very nourishing.

Amazing!

Selandri

SelandriMelbourne, Victoria

Not good

After only 3 washes my scalp is very itchy again, and my hair colour looks somewhat stripped... I used Cream conditioner as well. My hair feels lighter, but it became a bit coarse and looks tired. Sorry guys, will not use your products again.

Facemaker01

Facemaker01Adelaide

OK product but not for coloured hair. Hit and Miss

Miona

MionaSydney

Highly recommended

LilacWine

LilacWine

Dandruff gone, but not perfect.

Using well-known shampoos gave me dandruff and an itchy scalp at the nape of my neck and around my ears. Searching online, I found MooGoo. It took about a month for the dandruff to disappear totally but there was improvement within a fortnight. The shampoo left my hair clean but it could have been shinier. The conditioner (separate review) was ok but I've moved on to another brand of shampoo and conditioner.
MooGoo isn't really cheap but the bottle has lasted about four months so I feel like I got good value.

ZoeD

ZoeDVictoria

Great for kids

I use this shampoo for my toddler son. It was great to find shampoo that doesn't irritate his eyes or my eczema. Fabulous natural product, it also helped clear up his cradle cap.