MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MooGoo

Pros

Dermatologically tested
SLS-free
Scalp-friendly formula

Cons

May dry out hair

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (16)
Wonder woman
Wonder womanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrified by how bad my daughter and my scalps are after using this once !

Horrified by the way this shampoo has increased the dandruff and dry skin on both mine and my poor little daughter's itchy dry scalps ,used only once each after hearing it advertised as great for dry skin /dandruff ,it has completely destroyed our scalps ,my daughter's head is caked in eczema/dandruff I cannot believe it ,will be throwing it out and never using again

• Hair Type Dry
  • Causes Irritation Yes
Amy
AmyFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

I choose the moo goo shampoo and conditioner as I have sensitive skin. Unfortunately I experienced very bad dandruff and painful scalp after using this product. Also notice I am losing a lot of hair after brushing which I am concerned about.

Purchased for $16.

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

Good for crises

• Causes Irritation No

Cleared up psoriasis

I have highlighted hair, quite fine and long and started using this shampoo and conditioner for my scalp psoriasis. At first I thought it was worsening it as my psoriasis was loosening and was looking like dandruff. I continued to use it for 2-3 weeks and after that my scalp psoriasis cleared up altogether and I have none! I found my hair quite dry after the shampoo alone but with the conditioner my hair feels just as good as any other hair product. Have ordered myself 2 new bottles of it!!

Purchased for $35.

Excellent product.

I bought the Moogoo shampoo for no reason tbh. Just to try something natural. I've always had an itchy scalp after not washing my hair for 2 days and longer and thought it was normal. Well, now I know it's not. My scalp is no longer itchy after 2 days of no hair wash and that's something I didn't expect to happen. Now I also bought the Moogoo conditioner and it seems fine too. I took one star off just because it often feels like my hair doesn't get thoroughly clean after the first wash, so I often have to wash it twice, but the absence of itchiness is well worth it.

Purchased in for $15.

TinaIllawarra, NSW

Very Drying

This shampoo really dries out both mine and my Daughters coloured (Blonde) hair. we brought this as we both have eczema on scalp and wanted a shampoo with mo chemicals etc, find we have to deep treatment conditioner after as hair feels line straw - don't recommend for coloured hair. Found my scalp was no better after using this for 4 weeks, sadly I had high hopes for it!

Purchased in for $17.99.

Cassy C.
Cassy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scalp finally soothed.

For years I've struggled with itchy, sensitive scalp. Ive tried so many so called itch preventing shampoo conditioner combos and been disappointed.
I started using Moogoo about 6 weeks ago. I no longer have that uncomfortable annoying itch and can wash every 3 to 4 days. It also leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy.
I've ditched all the old half empty bottles in the back of my vanity!

Purchased in at Priceline for $17.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Could be better

I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner as I really like the other Moogoo products. Unfortunately I find it leaves my hair feeling greasy and it never feels clean.

Purchased in .

Jenny
JennyHobart, TAS

Burns my scalp

I bought this hoping for a solution to moving away from SLS and SLES as both are irritants to my eyes. My eyes are recovering, but now my scalp is burning and itchy. And to add insult to injury, my hair is also now dry and frizzy.

Purchased in at Terry White Chemists for $16.

Noble
NobleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed results

I started using MooGoo shampoo and conditioner around a year ago and it did wonders for my scalp psoriasis and soothed the irritation. It however made my hair feel like straw. I continued to use it to help the scalp hoping that once it was healthy that the hair issue would subside but hasn't. The psoriasis issues are starting to worsen again. So, I have switched to Bondi Boost dandruff as I find my body gets used to products and they aren't as effective. So far it is doing the trick without irritation.

Purchased in at Priceline for $17.99.

Becci M.
Becci M.South East Queensland, QLD

The best shampoo I remember using

It made my hair so soft and easy to comb/brush. I've always had trouble with an oily scalp and frizzy hair but MooGoo has fixed that problem. I'm so happy.

Purchased in at Priceline for $17.50.

VJB
VJB

Only thing that worked!!

My 3 yr old son had a psoriasis/eczema on his scalp that would leave a thick yellow build up that i literally had to scratch off with a comb (gross!) We spent so much on so many different brands of shampoos and conditioners and nothing worked. Started using Moogoo shampoo and conditioner 3 times per week and his scalp is back to perfect for the first time in 2 yrs!! I love that it is natural, does not test on animals and is Australian made. Thanks Moogoo!!

Purchased in for $14.99.

Georgia
GeorgiaIllawarra, NSW

Okay shampoo but I personally wouldn't recommend

I have pretty much always struggled with sensitive skin and mild dandruff. I tried this Moogoo shampoo after reading positive reviews and unfortunately I felt it didn't help my irritated scalp. It dried my hair out when I would wash it and I noticed that I lost quite a lot of hair over the period of use. The dandruff didn't really subside with use so I had to stop using the product.

Purchased in at MooGoo for $32.

Cia F.
Cia F.Southern and Hills, SA

Best shampoo and conditioner

I’ve always had issues with an itchy flaky scalp and tried everything I could find. None of the products worked and my itchy flaky scalp always came back. Sometimes the stronger products made my scalp smelly funny too.
Two years ago I finally decided to buy moogoo and haven’t looked back since. During our two week covid isolation I ran out of moogoo and had to use another brand. It gave me an itchy scalp within days. I was finally able to buy moogoo and now my scalp is itch and flake free.
I’ve never had any issues with oily hair with this shampoo, if anything my hair feels lighter and has more volume.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $17.

EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaned hair and scalp beautifully

I have baby fine, coloured, curly/frizzy hair. The shampoo and conditioner combo was the best duo I’ve used in my life. The shampoo is a little strange at first. It doesn’t really foam up too much, but it sure does the job. I didn’t use too much at all. When you rinse it out, it feels like your hair is super knotty, but as soon as you use the conditioner....heaven! Definitely value for money. Super happy with the end result.

Purchased in .