Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Comfort

Jason K.
Jason K.Sydney, NSW

By far the absolute worst nappy around

If I could give less than 0 I would. Went to change the baby during the night. He's been asleep for 3 hours and he is so wet it looks Like we put him in bed straight from a bath. We noticed during the day they leaked a little but persisted with them. But no. 3am sheet and clothing change unreal. Thankyou baby love. And luckily we didn't buy these, we were gifted them.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Lynsey001
Lynsey001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never had a nappy brand leak so much

Liked the fit of these in size 1 better than Huggies. Had a few leaks but didn’t know any better as was new mum.

Went to size 2. I’ve never had so many leaky nappies. I’ve gone back to Huggies. I don’t love the fit but they don’t leak.

Ttt
TttMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leaks!!

They seem really comfy but they leak 9/10 times. Even says on the packet.. 'Prevents runny poo leakage.' Well they don't. 6 out of 7 days I'm washing poo stains out of my 4month olds clothes. Thought I was saving money not buying Huggies but I'm spending it on washing instead. Save yourselves and just buy Huggies. They hold more and leak way less.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $24.

Worst nappies ever

Seriously everything you DONT want in a nappy.

Loose, sagging and can’t even hold a poo in!!
Would not recommend these nappies to anyone.
Sizes are so off and the material is crap.

Melanie101
Melanie101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will not buy ever again after they recently changed the material!! Absolute rubbish!!!

My little one wakes up at all hours of the night drenched in urine due to the change in new material, I used to love these as they used to last all night, before they were changed to a cheaper material! Will not buy every again, didnt even bother finishing the rest of the packet how crap they are, so it's back to Huggies for me.

Purchased for $37.

Martha
MarthaPerth, WA

Worst Nappies Ever. Don’t waste your money!

Poor fitting . My child is 8 kgs but the nappy leaves marks on his thighs .. They leak. They are cheap quality. How does such a cheap product get approved for sale in Australia? The nappy has stretch around the waist. Would never buy them again!

Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.South West, WA

Don’t even bother!

Can’t even get 2 hours out of one nappy. My son leaks through them so quickly. Poos & wees. Wakes up all hours of the night. All his clothes are soaked through every time which is just plain embarrassing when your out in public. They make you look like you don’t change your babies bum! Expensive for what they are aswell.. huggies are so much better!

Purchased in at Woolworths for $37.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LEAKS!!!!!

We have been using these nappies for our 2 week old boy, these nappies are absolutely the worst nappies on market, all they do is LEAK!!!! We have done so many wardrobe and sheet changes in the last 2 weeks. Our poor little baby wakes up in the night, clothes and bed soaked, this is not acceptable, the people that make these should be ashamed!! New parents do not need be dealing with leaking nappies, we have enough to deal with!!

Vy N.
Vy N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible leaking product

Very frustrated, always have to keep an eye on it because it can leak every time. I now stuck with a box of this just want to through them away immediately. The product destroyed my kid place, destroyed my happy life. Don’t waste your time on this terrible product, you have plenty of other choices, this brand is the worst.

Purchased in at Big W for $100.

Comfort

Worse then useless

Received some of these nappies as a gift and they leak straight through they do not function as nappies. If a nappie doesn't absorb or block anything it is completely pointless.

Regan H.
Regan H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Disapointed you’ve changed material and design!

We pre-bought nappies in varying sizes for our baby because we had recently been using Babylove nappies and were happy with price and quality. Once we’ve started using all of our pre-bought nappies we’ve noticed the material and design had changed. When she wakes after a long night sleep her clothes are damp. She has multiple pop explosions a day because of the plastic like material that lines the inside of the nappy that doesn’t absorb! It also seems like they’re now skimping on elastic in the waist band, it’s very rigid and I don’t feel like we can get a good snug but comfy fit around her torso.
Really disappointed you’ve changed!

Purchased in at Big W for $27.

Mel Bell
Mel Bell

Okay during the day, not good for nights.

I love the way these nappies feel and how soft they are. They fit so well around my baby’s little fat legs. However, unfortunately they don’t hold urine very well, it’s not that they leak they just feel damp and goes through clothes, you have to change baby more often. I definitely wouldn’t leave this nappy on for night sleeps, but are okay for during the day. At least they don’t cause nappy rash/burns (like the huggies ultra dry).

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Mummy4
Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Soft nappy but not leak resistant

The nappy is very soft, however it is a little loose around the legs. Soft poos leak through this easily, also i find the nappy gets soggy easily after just a few hours making babies clothes feel damp. So it doesnt hold urine as well as huggies does i wouldn't pick babylove as a first choice because of these reasons.

Matt
Matt

Terrible!!

We had to use this product after it was gifted to us by family members who claimed they are the "best" nappies. After using huggies nappies (which are excellent), I can safely say without a doubt that these babylove nappies are the worst! They have consistently leaked both poo and wee, forcing my wife and I to make emergency clothing and bedding changes for our little one on more than one occasion during the middle of the night. We will never buy babylove again and we are getting rid of the remaining nappies we have.

Emcee
EmceePerth, WA

Way better than huggies for our girl

Love how soft they are! They shaped nicely to bubs bottom & don't bunch up like huggies. We got 1 pack as a gift and I wish we tried these before bulk ordering huggies newborns :-/ no leak leg frills are awesome & the tabs are excellent.