Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lana jadee

Lana jadeeSydney, NSW

Leaking!!

These nappies are horrible. They leak every time. I do not recommend wasting money on these, unfortunately I’m now stuck with a 90 pack box due to Woolworths only having them and no packets! You live and you learn I guess.

Purchased in September 2019 at 2170 for $27.00.

Comfort

AlH1

AlH1

LEAKS EVERY TIME! Fix your nappies Baby Love!

These really are the worst. Do not buy them. They leak every time, even after just an hour of wear. They don’t have tight cuffs around the legs so they are very prone to leakages. Very annoying fully changing baby and full bed linen each time due to poor quality nappies. Avoid at all costs!

Purchased in September 2019.

Comfort
Consumer

ConsumerCanberra

Very disappointed

We have been using them for a 9 days and already have had more than a handful of leakages from number wees (when baby is on her side) and poos (whatever position she's in). It's so frustrating as newborns hate being changed and we've had to change her so many times due to these leaks. Wondering if I can return a newly opened packet for a refund at Woolworths?! Will definitely be switching to a different brand.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $27.00.

Novus

NovusVictoria

So soft and snug

I used babylove a few years back and didnt like them however they now are the best.. they fit well on baby. They dont leak and are extremely soft leaving no red marks. Bubs actually sleeps better when wearing these so they must be comfy. Have recommended to all mum friends as well.

Purchased at Woolworth's for $25.00.

Divya

DivyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Besf for absorbancy and fresh feel even after a long night. No wetness feeling. Best choice for babies.

Babylove is the best nappy for babies.My 1 year baby girl hardly got rash while using these nappies,but the day i switched it with other she got a bad painful rash.It leaked sometimes but it is the same problem with others as well. overall is it best choice for its absorbancy and fresh like feel even after the whole long night.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths.

Clo

CloPerth, WA

Too Many Leaks

Tried the infant size for my newborn, but they leaked almost every time. After 3 nights using them, I gave up and decided to use them just during the day but even after 2-3 hours they would leak. Back to Huggies for us.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Leaks and left with a soaked back

Baby always has a soaked back at night. After less than 2 hours. So many sheet changes. Happens with newborn and size above. Also poo leaks from the sides. Will switch to another brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby love lover!

We used huggies for our first until about 6 months but with constant leaking no matter what the size ect we changed to baby love and never had an issue with our second baby we used them from the start and would never use anything else!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never leaks

I'm surprised to see so many people found these nappies leak. We used huggies from birth till around 8 months old, they ended up being expensive and leak all the time. We changed to baby love and never had any leaks in the past few years we've been using them.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Ashlee

AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality

These nappies are great and fit well. No leaks. The only downside is once you go last size 2 there is no longer a wetness indicator. Other than that they are great.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $20.00.

Annoyed

AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gone downhill

I used these nappies for 2.5yrs with my eldest & loved them. These were on special just before my 2nd was due so thought I'd buy 2 boxes of infant. Well what a waste they are. He's 5.5kg, in the correct size & still constantly damp through his clothes. We've also had several leak so bad I've ended up wet while feeding him. I have 1 full box & 1/4 left of the open one & I'm switching back to Tooshies.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

100% leak rate

My baby is 6.5kg and is using the 4-8kg nappies. Every single time she poops it leaks with no fail, even when she poops just a little. The material does not absorb. Moreover, compared to Huggies, BabyLove has a faulty design that guarantees leakage. Will never waste my money on this crap again. New mums stay away!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $9.50.

Jlea

Jleahoppers crossing

Leaking crappy nappies

so disappointing and such a waste of money. These nappies are terrible. I have a newborn baby and I thought I would try them out ...they leak and make her clothes wet...she also developed a nappy rash because of the thin padding making them unable to absorb. I couldn’t even use a packet they are so bad. I will stick to Huggies they are the only nappies that are any good from what I’ve seen so far!

Sunana

SunanaRichlands , australia

Leakage problem

My baby is 8 kg so I brought a big box of 6-11 kg nappy but it was leaking every time, every day

Jaimee

JaimeePerth

Leaking nappies

I do not like to write bad reviews but Babylove newborn nappies have been terrible with leaking whether used briefly during the day or overnight. I hoped i could prevent wasting the whole box (bought a large box to use as my first nappies) but even with a short wear during the day, they leaked terribly. Unfortunately we could not even make use of the large box.

Anastasia

AnastasiaGladstone

Useful

Useful, cheap while still being good quality.
Size has to be spot on or nappy can leak (rairly though)
For my two kids 4 & 2 I swap between these and Huggies nappies.

My children find them comfortable although they don’t seem to hold as much as Huggies brand nappies do.

Gratefully mummy

Gratefully mummyHunter Region, NSW

Mummy of a heavy wetter

After using the same brand of nappies for almost 3.5 years in total they started to leak so I tried babylove. No longer is my son wetting through his nappy of a night and is no longer having explosions out of his nappy. I find baby love to be soft and gentle on the skin

Sam

SamAdelaide

Hated them

Leaking all night .we bye a packet of nappies each week. Huggies . this week I thought I'll try baby love nappys newborns . the first day was fine but then they were leaking all day everyday. Because we budget our money I couldn't even bye Huggies . I had to deal with it. My baby soon developed a cold from being cold cause I didn't realize until it was all up his back ... Then came the lemoneya (can't spell it ) xray found in his lungs .. Not happy . the medical bills was costly the petrol getting to and from the hospetial the clothing that was wasted . never bye them .there crap and they don't even say sorry

Taylor

Taylor

There ok there not the best at times

I liked the nappies for day time not night as my daughter will not even be alseep for three hours and she will be leaking out of them I have tryed changing her thought the night but she will still wet thought them but all kids are different so some kids may not wet thought and some will

More cons than pros

We tried these because the 'Thank You' stock was depleted. The good things are that they're reasonably cheap and that they fit. The bad news is they leaked every change. Bickering between husband and wife was at an all time high.
Couldn't swap back to Thank You Nappies quick enough.