Babylove Cosifit

Babylove Cosifit

Baby love lover!

We used huggies for our first until about 6 months but with constant leaking no matter what the size ect we changed to baby love and never had an issue with our second baby we used them from the start and would never use anything else!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Never leaks

I'm surprised to see so many people found these nappies leak. We used huggies from birth till around 8 months old, they ended up being expensive and leak all the time. We changed to baby love and never had any leaks in the past few years we've been using them.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Good quality

These nappies are great and fit well. No leaks. The only downside is once you go last size 2 there is no longer a wetness indicator. Other than that they are great.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $20.00.

Gone downhill

I used these nappies for 2.5yrs with my eldest & loved them. These were on special just before my 2nd was due so thought I'd buy 2 boxes of infant. Well what a waste they are. He's 5.5kg, in the correct size & still constantly damp through his clothes. We've also had several leak so bad I've ended up wet while feeding him. I have 1 full box & 1/4 left of the open one & I'm switching back to Tooshies.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

100% leak rate

My baby is 6.5kg and is using the 4-8kg nappies. Every single time she poops it leaks with no fail, even when she poops just a little. The material does not absorb. Moreover, compared to Huggies, BabyLove has a faulty design that guarantees leakage. Will never waste my money on this crap again. New mums stay away!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $9.50.

Leaking crappy nappies

so disappointing and such a waste of money. These nappies are terrible. I have a newborn baby and I thought I would try them out ...they leak and make her clothes wet...she also developed a nappy rash because of the thin padding making them unable to absorb. I couldn’t even use a packet they are so bad. I will stick to Huggies they are the only nappies that are any good from what I’ve seen so far!

Leakage problem

My baby is 8 kg so I brought a big box of 6-11 kg nappy but it was leaking every time, every day

Leaking nappies

I do not like to write bad reviews but Babylove newborn nappies have been terrible with leaking whether used briefly during the day or overnight. I hoped i could prevent wasting the whole box (bought a large box to use as my first nappies) but even with a short wear during the day, they leaked terribly. Unfortunately we could not even make use of the large box.

Useful

Useful, cheap while still being good quality.
Size has to be spot on or nappy can leak (rairly though)
For my two kids 4 & 2 I swap between these and Huggies nappies.

My children find them comfortable although they don’t seem to hold as much as Huggies brand nappies do.

Mummy of a heavy wetter

After using the same brand of nappies for almost 3.5 years in total they started to leak so I tried babylove. No longer is my son wetting through his nappy of a night and is no longer having explosions out of his nappy. I find baby love to be soft and gentle on the skin

Hated them

Leaking all night .we bye a packet of nappies each week. Huggies . this week I thought I'll try baby love nappys newborns . the first day was fine but then they were leaking all day everyday. Because we budget our money I couldn't even bye Huggies . I had to deal with it. My baby soon developed a cold from being cold cause I didn't realize until it was all up his back ... Then came the lemoneya (can't spell it ) xray found in his lungs .. Not happy . the medical bills was costly the petrol getting to and from the hospetial the clothing that was wasted . never bye them .there crap and they don't even say sorry

There ok there not the best at times

I liked the nappies for day time not night as my daughter will not even be alseep for three hours and she will be leaking out of them I have tryed changing her thought the night but she will still wet thought them but all kids are different so some kids may not wet thought and some will

More cons than pros

We tried these because the 'Thank You' stock was depleted. The good things are that they're reasonably cheap and that they fit. The bad news is they leaked every change. Bickering between husband and wife was at an all time high.
Couldn't swap back to Thank You Nappies quick enough.

Really disappointed

I tried these nappies cause they were on a bargain price and promo at my local chemist warehouse. You buy 10 get 1 free with baby love tokens. I used them 5 days.. my girl got a nappy rash her privates were wet in the morning from the nappy NOT holding the urine in the nappy barrier.
NOTE i put sudo cream on my girl each night before she sleeps i have used huggies ultra dry since birth. For an extra 3.00 i get a dry happy baby slight red marks but otherwise a Healthy smooth bum.. after 3 days of sudo cream and huggies the rash was gone from the baby love nappies.

No good at all!!

I’ve tried the Babylove nappies a few times now and each and EVERY time I’ve had massive leaks!! They cannot hold urine and my baby wakes up with a very wet night suit. God forbid she does a poo, these nappies cannot hold or prevent a massive leak!! I had to cut her out of her clothes with scissors yesterday because I could not work out how to get them off without it all gong on her face!! The problem is they just don’t fit well, while you might think they prevent redness and an indicator is useful, believe me I could not care less when I’m constantly having to deal with a leaking nappy!! In all honestly, I have no idea why you have such good reviews, I’m so utterly disappointed in your product. Tooshies by Tom on the other hand, are a fantastic product and I will never ever use anything else and I cannot/will not recommend yours. Sorry, but that’s the absolute truth.

Happy mum.

My children can only use baby love nappies. They don't give them rashes, they are perfect fit. Absorbency is great for overnight, as most nappies leak through clothes at night baby love keeps my babies dry. Have used these nappies with 4 kids in 15 years. Very happy mum here.

Tries these and huggies ultimate on my newborn, baby love is the better fit and no leaks so far (2weeks in). With the huggies we had some leaks but I think it was due to the smaller fit which was considerably smaller than baby line newborn nappies. Definately give them a go cheers

Have been using this since my daughter was a newborn

Such a great brand in nappies 2nd best to Huggies similarities are near on the same no leaks, absorbency is great highly recommend as a cheaper alternative to huggies no rash’s and my daughter has sensitive skin also have been using it for nearly 2yrs now don’t see me switching or changing anytime soon or in the future.

Great

Tried these for our newborn after seeing they’d been recommended in Choice. Snug, comfortable fit with no leaks or nappy rash. I think my friend only uses this brand for her baby. Would be happy to continue using these in the future, good value if on sale and buy in bulk.

Good

The nappies are good . They were soft on my baby skin with no leaks . My friend just recommended to me and she was right no rash on the baby skin perfect gor night time and their price are reasonable they are always ln sale in coles And Woolworth highly recommended it