4Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants

Soren
SorenAdelaide3 posts
  Medium

Really good!

Holds solids like they're supposed to. All the reviews saying they leaked wee obviously don't know how swim nappies work.
Maria.s
Maria.s4 posts
  Verified Small

Useless

I took my daughter to her swim class which is about 5mins drive from home. When we got there, my daughter is already soaking wet with urine before her class started. Would not bother recommending this Show details
Very unhappy
Very unhappy4 posts
  Large

Buy reuseable swim nappy

Not sure whats going on with these nappies. They are useless! They dont hold any poo! Twice they have left a swim trail of floating poo. Will never buy these again. Show details
Jacob
Jacob3 posts
  Verified Large
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
  Medium

Useless

Placed a new swim huggies nappy after finishing pool session and within 10 min. all the pee was on his clothes and car seat except the nappy which was dry. How is this even possible? don't tell me they only work in the water lol Show details
Sam
SamMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Doesn’t work

Both times my 1 yr old has worn these her urine has soaked through and drenched everything. They don’t work. Will not be purchasing again. Anyone who writes a good review about these hasn’t had their kid pee before getting into the water. The raving reviews on the huggies website have got to be fake.
michelle
michelleSouth West, WA24 posts

Doesn't work

Use these nappies every time we hit the pool as they are the rules. Children under 4 must wear one. My son has pooed twice in them and both times leaked straight out. Everywhere. Doesn't work for wees or poos. What is the purpose??? Show details
Jessica W.
Jessica W.10 posts
  Disposable Swimpants

Great swim nappy- can reuse over and over if not pooped in

I had to laugh at some comments here stating they leak and don't hold urine. As they are SWIM nappies- they are NOT meant to hold urine. As if they did- they would also absorb the pool water and your little one would sink! They are tight around the legs- my baby hasn't poo'd in the water yet- but I imagine they would be fine. Since mine are not dirty, I dry mine in sunlight and reuse them again, and they are still the same great fit- and stick together well after reusing a few times.
Chris
Chris2 posts
  Disposable Swimpants

Does the job they're designed for

These nappies are designed to hold in solid pooh and they do that very well. They do not hold urine, otherwise they would fill and puff up like an ordinary disposable nappy as soon as bub hits the water. They let the urine out, so yes, babies and toddlers are constantly weeing in the pool. Show details
Evahna
EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love them

We love Huggies swim nappies! They are so absorbent and easy to use! We’ve tried a few different brand and by far Huggies were the best, I even dry them out and reuse if they aren’t Soiled!
Jessica
Jessica17 posts

Hit and Miss

I'm not sure if these nappies are incompatible with my son's shape (12 kg, small waist, chunky legs)
He has a habit of pooping in the pool nearly every time we go swimming. These leak probably 50% of the time.
Today we went to a public pool and the first go was caught, changed him and put a fresh swim nappy on but the second one leaked and I was the mortified parent who caused the pool to shut down!
I think I will look into alternatives. Show details
Mel M
Mel MFairfield west9 posts

Great for the water

I have only used huggies little swimmers 3 times now but they are great to be safe when at the pools or in a friends pool. I was suprised the first time I used them to how well they hold together and don’t fall apart or fall down when they are in the water or get out of the water. Plus they do hold the contents inside very well. I was very please to find these on the shelf at the shop.

Esmien
Esmien
  Disposable Swimpants

Huggies swimmers do indeed leak

Very unhappy customer due to nappy leak and super expensive. Nappy leaked right through in 10 minutes of putting it on. Urine came right through the materials not even a little bit of absorption. I expected more of the Huggies it was very expensive and made our beach trip inconvenient due to this nappy.

Unhappy gym member
Unhappy gym member4 posts

No other brands compare

I have tried a cheaper version but nothing compares to the Huggies brand. Definitely a "get what you pay for" Other brands I've noticed come apart, never had issues with Huggies. They are also very colorful and easy to pull on and off. Great work Huggies, happy mum and son here

Monique
Moniquemelbourne3 posts

disposable or reusable

Great swimmer nappies as they not only do the job in the pool but can be reused if your little one hasn't done a poo. You just rinse the nappy, dry and reuse. very handy if you want to use reusable nappies but don't want to deal with washing out poo.