Huggies Little Swimmers

• Comfort
michelle
michelleSouth West, WA

Doesn't work

Use these nappies every time we hit the pool as they are the rules. Children under 4 must wear one. My son has pooed twice in them and both times leaked straight out. Everywhere. Doesn't work for wees or poos. What is the purpose???

Purchased in May 2021.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Great swim nappy- can reuse over and over if not pooped in.

I had to laugh at some comments here stating they leak and don't hold urine. As they are SWIM nappies- they are NOT meant to hold urine. As if they did- they would also absorb the pool water and your little one would sink! They are tight around the legs- my baby hasn't poo'd in the water yet- but I imagine they would be fine. Since mine are not dirty, I dry mine in sunlight and reuse them again, and they are still the same great fit- and stick together well after reusing a few times.

tomas
tomasPerth, WA

Good swim nappies

I put these on my 10 year old when he is doing swimming lessons just to be safe. When we find poo inside, you can just wash them and reuse them. My son is quite small, and he fits into them fine, but they do leak sometimes. Because we only find accidents once 6 months or so this is quite uncommon. I think its a good choice to keep your kid in nappies for as long as you want, as he wears them at home too.

Chris
Chris

Does the job they're designed for.

These nappies are designed to hold in solid pooh and they do that very well. They do not hold urine, otherwise they would fill and puff up like an ordinary disposable nappy as soon as bub hits the water. They let the urine out, so yes, babies and toddlers are constantly weeing in the pool.

Purchased in January 2020.

Evahna
EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them

We love Huggies swim nappies! They are so absorbent and easy to use! We’ve tried a few different brand and by far Huggies were the best, I even dry them out and reuse if they aren’t Soiled!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jessica
Jessica

Hit and Miss

I'm not sure if these nappies are incompatible with my son's shape (12 kg, small waist, chunky legs)
He has a habit of pooping in the pool nearly every time we go swimming. These leak probably 50% of the time.
Today we went to a public pool and the first go was caught, changed him and put a fresh swim nappy on but the second one leaked and I was the mortified parent who caused the pool to shut down!
I think I will look into alternatives.

Purchased in November 2019 at Big W for $14.00.

Mel M
Mel MFairfield west

Great for the water

I have only used huggies little swimmers 3 times now but they are great to be safe when at the pools or in a friends pool. I was suprised the first time I used them to how well they hold together and don’t fall apart or fall down when they are in the water or get out of the water. Plus they do hold the contents inside very well. I was very please to find these on the shelf at the shop.

Huggies swimmers do indeed leak

Very unhappy customer due to nappy leak and super expensive. Nappy leaked right through in 10 minutes of putting it on. Urine came right through the materials not even a little bit of absorption. I expected more of the Huggies it was very expensive and made our beach trip inconvenient due to this nappy.

No other brands compare

I have tried a cheaper version but nothing compares to the Huggies brand. Definitely a "get what you pay for" Other brands I've noticed come apart, never had issues with Huggies. They are also very colorful and easy to pull on and off. Great work Huggies, happy mum and son here

Monique
Moniquemelbourne

disposable or reusable

Great swimmer nappies as they not only do the job in the pool but can be reused if your little one hasn't done a poo. You just rinse the nappy, dry and reuse. very handy if you want to use reusable nappies but don't want to deal with washing out poo.

gremlin88
gremlin88

Good for swimming

These are good for swimming and they definitely hold any unwanted items whilst in the water. My daughter used these for swimming lessons and once discovered she had done a poo during the lesson but it was still inside - no leaks! I have used these for anytime we are in public pools, much better than the reusable swimmer nappies. They are very expensive for what they are and I personally wasn't a fan of the pictures on them but otherwise very happy.
Do what they say they'll do!
Very expensive compared with normal nappies

great but pricey!

The huggies little swimmers work great but are very expensive and i find the cheaper aldi brand ones do the job just as well! i have always relied on huggies for my regular nappies but just find in this case with the swim nappies, aldi do a more than adequate job at a cheaper price.
waterproof- doesnt soak up all the pool water as soon as u get them wet.
can't fault them, except on price. if they were cheaper i'd buy them more often.

ozchippy
ozchippyGippsland, VIC

love,love,love

love them,,have never let us down.Why is it no other nappy company has swim nappies?what little kids are supposed to just pee in the pool/water?????
like everything about them

GrumpyBum84
GrumpyBum84Lower Hutt, 5012, NZ

The baby swimming solution

Great product for young children. Got my son into these when traveling and they have been excellent. They are natural to the baby so they are not feeling uncomfortable, they hold all the stuff we dont want floating in the pool and they are easy to change. Great product.
Easy and reliable
Well..... I have not found anything wrong with them yet

caitlinh
caitlinhVIC , 3810

great product and does as promises

I've never had any issues with this product, they do the job they're intended to do. they have cute designs but the nappy pokes out of the bottom of my daughters swimwear. a little on the expensive side your baby swims regularly as mine does.
reliable & cute
expensive & sizes don't come small enough.

Read more reviews - page 2