3Babylove Ezy Grow EP

KAS
KASGippsland, VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Amazing car seat

We recieved this car seat for our 9 month old. But she doesn't quite meet the market so we are allowing our 5 year old to use it. It's so easy to adjust. And no need to fiddle around with the straps. It was easy to install. And both my 5 and 3 year old have used it. And the love it Show details ·  1
Kristy
KristyPerth, WA8 posts

Great Second Seat

We bought 2 of these seats for my husband's and mum's car. They are great because my son is quite tall and we want him to be harnessed for as long as possible. Fits well into Mum's Mazda 3 and Hubby's Mustang. Easy to install and adjust.

Seems comfy enough but I would prefer it to recline slightly more. My son often slumps forward if he falls asleep.

Cleans well.

Show reply

Teagan
TeaganGlenroy5 posts

Great value for money

Recieved as gift for baby shower, decided to keep and liked reviews. Upon actually using seat found very easy to get my daughter in and out of the seat and easily adjustable straps. Downfalls were straps easily twisted and often twisted and is not very compact for my small car (person in front passenger seat hand to sit with knees very close to body)

Annoyed shopper
Annoyed shopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Nice car seat

Nice and spacey bought from k mart much cheaper than in the UK

Son seems to like it falls asleep easily enough on long car journeys

Was a bit tricky trying to organise the harness the instructions are a bit confusing could do with more simple diagrams

Otherwise a wonderful seat

Janin D
Janin DAU3 posts

Perfect seat for extended harnessing

I bought this seat for my tall 3.5 year old. I want him to be harnessed as long as possible and this was one of the recommended seats. It hasnt got the easy adjust but as I use it for one child only it didnt matter to me. Install is very easy. It has one recline option which is great for kids who still sleep in the car to avoid head flop. We have done several long trips in it and my son was comfortable and slept well. The cup holder is an added bonus. It hasnt got the bells and whistles as other more expensive G-type restraints but it is a great budget seat.

hillsmumbecSA, 524130 posts

Erica10x3
Erica10x3Adelaide5 posts

mummarose
mummarose13 posts

Great seat for bigger kids!

I bought this seat as a follow on for my 3yr old who has outgrown her 0-4 seat. It says 6m - 8yrs though i probably wouldnt use it for a 6m old although it has a great recline i dont think its enought for a bub that little. Its really easy to install & getting kids in & out is super easy! My 3yr old says its comfy & we do a fair bit of driving. The fabric is really easy to clean & doesnt get to hot when driving for a while. I will say 1 improvement would be that the seat could be deeper. I like the adjustable head rest & extented harnessing. Over all a great seat & would absolutely recommend to others!

Renee
ReneeAU10 posts

Great budget type g seat!!

Great budget car seat! A great safe seat that will keep my kids harnessed well beyond the legal minimum. Super easy to install and use. My 4 year old finds it very comfortable. Honestly not a bad word to say about this seat. We love it! The only down side is the lack of easy adjust harness but that's to be expected for the price.

Jules
Jules

The comfiest seat for a 7 year old

We tried all the type G harnessed car seats in store, even though the others were $150 more, this one was the widest and tallest and softest. The others made my 7 year old (smallish) daughter feel squashed around the shoulders. Very happy with the seat, now my son wants one too!