Babylove Ezy Move

Babylove Ezy Move

missymoo11Queensland

Cheap for a reason

Wish I would have had a better look in the shop at this, it's flimsy as, bends in a heartbeat, hard as a rock to sit in, no padding & IMO unsafe. I should have returned but didn't, never even put this seat in the car, as soon as I got it home & had a good look at it... new I'd never risk using it.
Replaced this with another Mothers Choice, their new one with the side/head air bags. No comparison what so ever with the 2 seats.
This seat is cheap for a reason.

Review_AU

Review_AUGeelong

Safe, easy to use, built sturdy and stores flat. What else do you need from a booster?

Babylove
Support C.Babylove

CSG

CSGasked

Hi I would like to compare the ezy move booster seat to other brands but I cannot find one that stocks them at all. I tried your "where to buy" section but when i went to the store, they don't have them and not interested in making actions to order them. Disappointing. More than happy to travel more than 50k from Sydney. Please assist.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives

CategoryBooster Car Seats