Babylove Ezy Move

Babylove Ezy Move

Cheap for a reason

Wish I would have had a better look in the shop at this, it's flimsy as, bends in a heartbeat, hard as a rock to sit in, no padding & IMO unsafe. I should have returned but didn't, never even put this seat in the car, as soon as I got it home & had a good look at it... new I'd never risk using it.
Replaced this with another Mothers Choice, their new one with the side/head air bags. No comparison what so ever with the 2 seats.
This seat is cheap for a reason.

Just a follow up, I did decide to try and return this, even though I had it for 6 weeks, I didn't expect a refund, but thought I'd give it a try, the Supercheap guys were great to deal with, they could see carseat was still in packaging and never used, and happily offered a refund. Thanks Supercheap!

Safe, easy to use, built sturdy and stores flat. What else do you need from a booster?

We bought two of these recently as my two youngest are getting old enough for the last step booster before they can travel without boosters.
I really hate shopping for kids seats but saw this one and was firstly impressed by the price and simplicity of the unit that was still built well while not being too bulky which too many of them are.
These are just great seats, good features that doesn't require a pit crew to put in or change over from one car to another. Being so, the features are useful and easy to apply every time you put your precious little sanity invaders into the car for a lovely screaming trip down (I'm losing my) memory lane driving to hopefully put them to slumber-land. Good luck there..

Well these seats do that quite well too as although they are slimish, they do appear to be comfortable as the kids don't seem to fidget quite as much as the last lot they had to sit in. Keep in mind that bulkier seats look more comfortable but the padding is skimp and seem to not flex with the child's weight which these seem to do without compromising their seating nor comfort.

All in all we like the seat and the flat fold packing wont rob too much boot space so you'll still fit in the golf clubs or make up case which should be about the same sort of size. Just kidding the clubs aren't that big..!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review. We're so glad you found our car seat easy to move and comfortable! We're glad there's still plenty of room for your make up bag! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Hi I would like to compare the ezy move booster seat to other brands but I cannot find one that stocks them at all. I tried your "where to buy" section but when i went to the store, they don't have them and not interested in making actions to order them. Disappointing. More than happy to travel more than 50k from Sydney. Please assist.

Ezy Move