5Britax Safe-n-Sound Kid Guard

4.1
4.5

Taylor
Taylor27 posts

Safe and Comfy with room to grow

Great seat, our child outgrew the maxi guard pro but weren’t ready for no seat yet and the kid guard is a great fit for them. They have heaps of room to grow as the head rest and exit marker extends quite high. It’s just as comfy for them as it has the same material/padding as the MGP, Bonus points for the added side protection. The guides for the seatbelt help us get the perfect fit and it’s very easy to install and adjust the headrest as they grow. Show reply
JDo
JDoMelbourne14 posts

Perfect for 3 across

Previously I had 2 mother's choice boosters installed on either side but after my 3rd was born we needed to fit 3 across the back of our Hyundai i30. Once we installed the baby seat it was almost impossible to reach the belt buckle that my kids simply cannot do it. I did research and decided to get this one due to the narrow base
Whilst it can be a little tricky my kids are used to it and can buckle themselves in now which is a great help!! At the time of purchase it is the seat with the most narrow base yet still one of the top safest boosters in ranking.
I do think it is expensive tho.. Show reply
tenwebb
tenwebbSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Tracey Richardson
Tracey RichardsonThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Excellent!

My Son is tall, almost 11 and still fits. We’ve loved the extra protection for him. The slide guard to protect against submarining is a good feature.
He says it’s comfortable.  Show details ·  1
Mahalia G.
Mahalia G.4 posts

Lis B.
Lis B.3 posts

Wonderful practical functional grows with child

We bought this for our very tall thin 5yr old. It was able to be adjusted to suit both his height and weight. Easy installation. Easy to adjust height, side panels and seat. Our son finds it very comfortable. Easy simple process for removal and installation. Would definitely recommend this seat. Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

1 star is too much. Waste of money

We bought this seat for our 4 yr old and find it hard to say something positive about this product. We had it professionally installed, and it was not stable in the slightest. The shell is flimsy and padding practically non existent. Within 15 mins of my child sitting in the seat they were in tears of pain. We went back to the store and adjusted the seat and we tried again. The same pain happened again so back to the store. This time they recommend putting a box under the childs feet to relieve pressure off the lower spine and bottom area where it was causing pain. We tried to do longer trips but without fail 15 mins and they were in tears of pain. Im really disappointed in this product and the company as a whole.
Easy to click child into. Show details
Kylie
Kylie4 posts

Great, easy to use, easy to fit/install and comfortable. You won't regret it. I'm just sad this is the end of the line for our Britax needs. We also use it with a Britax Vehicle Seat Protector (the rubbery one) as it's on leather car seats. So it stops any potential slippage or mess. Show details ·  1
ClaireT08
ClaireT08Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Trish

I'm looking to move my child into a booster that will last them until they are the recommended 145cm (they are currently 131cm). We have used Britax brand car seats for all our children and would like to stay with Britax if we can. Do Britax make a child seat that will last them all the way up to 145cm? The Britax Kid Guard appears to only go to 135cm.

Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Hi - my 4.5 year old is on the shorter side, 101cm - is this booster suitable for him? Hoping to get an idea of what we need without taking the kids to the store to get them to try it out.

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Rachael, thank you for your message the entry marker for the Kid Guard is 380mm sit your son up against a flat wall and measure from the bottom to the top of his shoulders. Kind Regards the Britax Team

Mette
Mette

Hi,
Looking for a seat that’s suitable until my son is 145cm tall. Will this seat meet our requirements? He is currently 135cm tall. Thank you

CategoryBooster Car Seats