Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Great budget carseat

We purchased this car seat for our second car, we have a Britax Millenia in our main car.

The Babylove car seat was easy to install and uninstall and is also easy to use. My 21 month old daughter is very comfortable seating in it.

Although it’s not as nice as the car seat in our main car, it’s still an excellent one.

If you’re looking for an affordable car seat, this is the car seat you’re looking for.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $158.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelSubaru Forester
Hi A.K, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if with can assist with anything in the future. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Great as any other fancy car seat

I bought this seat last year because it is the same seat as the hipod Kansas (both made by britax, same shell different name) which I love, but they dont sell anymore. The hipod seat is 18 months older but looks newer as the fabric on my babylove ezy switch has already started pilling after just 6 months. Apart from that,the seat is perfect. Easy to install, easy to clean, extended rear facing, comfortable and simple enough to change heights too. And affordable!

Hi J.Tee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Excellent Budget Car Seat!

Such a compact seat at only 44cm wide! Excellent price range under $250 with the bonus of a vibrant colour! I love the ease of use and the foam head restraint which you dont often get on lower price point car seats. Extended rear facing though as a bonus! Definitely recommend

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Very happy customer

I was umming and arghing as to whether to spend $400 plus on a car seat or go for the Babylove EZY Switch which was on sale for $179.00. I can not fault the Babylove car seat and I am so glad that I was recommended it by a friend.

Hi Bree L, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.No worries

Great Car seat!

Initially hubby and I were skeptical buying this car seat considering this was in the low-mid range car seats. But we were wrong, this is a decent car seat and does a good job. It was quick to install and the new born insert was amazing for my LO, she sleeps so well in this car seat on our long trips!
pretty easy to wash the covers as well. Worthy purchase for the price we paid from Baby bunting.

Hi Kay, thanks so much for your review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team

This car seat is a life saver!

Extremely comfortable for kids and has extra padding for your child’s comfort. Easy to esemble and ever so stylish. I’m so happy I found this lovely product. To anyone out there who has kids: definitely buy this. I. So happy about this amazing product. It is better than many other booster seats.

Great but stains easily

Easy to install and use, my child looks very comfortable and enjoys being in the car. We have the pink seat however and it stains really easily. If I could go back I’d get the black, even though pink looks cute it’s very hard to clean and stains look messy

Great car seat.

We bought this car seat for our newborn 6 months ago. So far we've had no issues. It is relatively easy to install and uninstall if needed. Has the capability for extended rear facing for greater safety. Price was good. Seat has a cup holder which is good for older kids.

More affordable and better than the expensive ones.

This car seat is the perfect fit for my baby! She was pretty small however the car seat made it comfortable for bub. You can get rid of some of the parts to make it fit for your bub.

You don’t need to purchase a capsule which can be costly especially if it’s use is for one year.

Hi, thanks for your fantastic review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Love this car seat for extended rear facing

I bought my first babylove ezswitch ep in 2015. I now own 3 as I love them. My big 3yo still fits rear facing. Best budget extended rear facing seat. I have nothing bad to say about this seat and will soon be buying a 4th for our second car.

Used daily and very easy

As its name implies, it's very easy to install or move to another car. You may need a restrainer extension in case of some SUVs. It's very comfortable and the liner is very soft. Its liner can be easily removed, cleaned and reinstalled. Its belts can be easily stored in the attached pouches.

Great product

Very good product for the price. Suits older babies as its quite big and spacious. The seats seems lighter than the more expensive ones and not as cushiony. Works really well for the price and very easy to install. The seat belt is easy to use. Overall a great product!

Love it

This is an excellent car seat. Affordable price and easy to install.very comfortable got the child.it comes with a seat protector which protects the car seat. So cool , my baby love travelling around, it is worth for the price and would like to recommend this car seat for any one who is looking for.m

Hi Gal, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We're glad to hear you found our car seat easy to install and comfortable for bub. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

Excellent car seat, easy to install, my son is comfy in it and falls asleep in it. Very easy to adjust. We never used it rear facing but it's quite tall so might not fit in small cars in that position. We got a nice blue colour and it comes with a drink bottle holder which is a good feature to have (could also put toys etc in there). Also was cheap!

Hi Meg, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're glad to hear you found our car seat to be easy to install and comfortable for bub! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Great Car Seat

great car seat. Suited our son when he was a tiny little newborn and 12 months on it's still doing well. Affordable price and extended rear facing is great. Easy to install and use with straps the loosen and tighten with the touch of a button in the front.

Only downside is the little soft plastic clip that holds back the buckles broke 9months later.

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your terrific review. We are sorry to hear about your clip. If you are still using your car seat, we may be able to replace your clip - give our customer service team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to make a warranty claim. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Amazing car seat, easy to install

Easy install with three different recline levels when forward facing. Comes with a seat protector to protect the car seats. The belts are easy to move up/down slots and the buckle is easy to move aswell. The only disadvantage is having to take the car seat out to move belts up a slot. Would highly recommend.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review, if we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Easy and Solid!

We have purchased 2 of these, one for each car. They are awesome, very easy to install and use. The straps tighten/loosen with the simple touch of a button on the front! Just had to move the straps to a higher slot in the seat and I thought it was going to be a mission as with other seats, but it was simple as can be, just threaded the straps through the next level up slot!

Cleaning is easy, just remove the padding and throw it in the washing machine, and drip dry, SIMPLE.

This seat is pretty darn solid, I feel fairly confident that in an accident my little one would be safer in this seat than some of the others that I looked at, at baby bunting.

Great!

Great for extended rear facing

Got this seat because of the extended rear facing at a really affordable price. Added bonuses have been that the seat is really slim so I can easily fit three seats across and the colours were appealing to my kids. I like the adjustable head setting, however it does have to be uninstalled and adjusted for the right shoulder height so not great if you need to use the seat for more than one child. The material is soft and breathable but has caught and pilled in a few areas.

Great, easy and long lasting

I have a huge baby! 2 years old 98cm and 17kgs!

This car seat is amazing, we purchased so he could rear face longer and he is still below the markers. He loves the head rest and comfortably sleeps for up to two hours on long car trips. It’s easy to install and use and a lot easier to pull apart and clean then some other car seats.

Great budget car seat

I'm using the Baby Love Ezy Switch for my newborn. She was born a few weeks early and is well supported in the seat, even though she was relatively small (2.3kgs). I use the seat in rear facing mode at the moment and bought it for its ability to be used as an extended rear facing seat.
The harness is easy to use. I haven't bothered using the cup holder that it comes with as there's no point for a newborn but it will be a handy feature when baby is older and in forward facing mode.

The seat was easy to install. I use an exactus clip to make the seat less likely to move around but this is something I would do with any seat and I'm not saying you need to do this with the Ezy Switch. I haven't had to clean the seat yet so I can't comment on that.

My baby looks super comfy in it and her head is well supported by the adjustable head rest.

I've recommended this seat to family members who have bought it and loved it.

Does the baby love ezy switch Ep fit into a 2018 gxl Triton? And a 2010 Ford fg?
Hi Tay, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP dimensions are rear facing H 745mm x W 440mm x 570mm, forward facing H min - 720mm max - 792mm x W 440mm x D 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop with both vehicle to ensure suitable fitment. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Can this seat be fix on to a Mercedes ML350 2013 model?
Hi Mervin, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you contact a child restraint fitter for advise on your vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you'd like to point you in the right direction, Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Hi, Is this carseat suitable for a Holden Cruze? Thank you
Hi Leah, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch RP should be suitable for your vehicle however here are the measurement for your reference - Rear facing: (H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm, forward facing: (H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop to ensure this seat is suitable for you and your family. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Ezy Switch EP