Bang for your buck!!

Sleek, stylish and affordable.
That is exactly what you are looking for when looking for a car seat.
The babylove ezy switch comes in 3 fashionable colours.
Many recline positions and also aircraft and isofix approved

Purchased in September 2016 at Baby & Toddler Town for $200.00.

Car ModelMazda 6
Hi Lucy, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and valuable feedback. The Ezy switch is not an Isofix compatible seat, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 if you require any assistance in future. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

This car seat is perfect. Saved my son

I bought this car seat because it came with the harness for younger babies it was my sons first car seat after he became too big for his capsule. It wasn’t the most expensive seat available but it did look like the most comfortable because of all the padding it came with but the most important thing is that it is safe! This guy was speeding and ran into the back of my car the car was hit so bad that it is a write off but my son got away without a scratch thankfully so i went and bought the exact same carseat again .

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart.

Car ModelToyota Aurion
Hi Reem, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing your traumatic story with us. We're delighted to hear that your son was not injured. It gives us great pride in doing what we do everyday in keeping children safe. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

100% recommend!

Great seat! Not only is it extended rear facing, but it fits perfectly in our car with two other seats.
I own two of these seats and highly recommend purchasing for your new baby

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX
Hi Court719, thanks for taking the time to leave a terrific review and valuable feedback. If you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to contact our customer care team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Loose fit with no ISOFIX

We had real trouble securing this into our Hyundai Elantra. No matter what I did, seat still felt very loose and unsecured. Could not get belt tight enough after many attempts. I followed directions exactly too. Feels cheap and very light compared to our Britax. Also only rated 2.6 safety stars out of 5. NO WAY would I put our baby in this!

Purchased in May 2019.

HI AJ, thanks for your taking the time to leave a review. If you've fitted the seat as per the instruction manual and are concerned about the fit of the seat, we would suggest you visit your local child restraint fitter to have this checked. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Great budget carseat

We purchased this car seat for our second car, we have a Britax Millenia in our main car.

The Babylove car seat was easy to install and uninstall and is also easy to use. My 21 month old daughter is very comfortable seating in it.

Although it’s not as nice as the car seat in our main car, it’s still an excellent one.

If you’re looking for an affordable car seat, this is the car seat you’re looking for.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $158.00.

Car ModelSubaru Forester
Hi A.K, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if with can assist with anything in the future. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Great as any other fancy car seat

I bought this seat last year because it is the same seat as the hipod Kansas (both made by britax, same shell different name) which I love, but they dont sell anymore. The hipod seat is 18 months older but looks newer as the fabric on my babylove ezy switch has already started pilling after just 6 months. Apart from that,the seat is perfect. Easy to install, easy to clean, extended rear facing, comfortable and simple enough to change heights too. And affordable!

Hi J.Tee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Excellent Budget Car Seat!

Such a compact seat at only 44cm wide! Excellent price range under $250 with the bonus of a vibrant colour! I love the ease of use and the foam head restraint which you dont often get on lower price point car seats. Extended rear facing though as a bonus! Definitely recommend

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Very happy customer

I was umming and arghing as to whether to spend $400 plus on a car seat or go for the Babylove EZY Switch which was on sale for $179.00. I can not fault the Babylove car seat and I am so glad that I was recommended it by a friend.

Hi Bree L, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.No worries

Great Car seat!

Initially hubby and I were skeptical buying this car seat considering this was in the low-mid range car seats. But we were wrong, this is a decent car seat and does a good job. It was quick to install and the new born insert was amazing for my LO, she sleeps so well in this car seat on our long trips!
pretty easy to wash the covers as well. Worthy purchase for the price we paid from Baby bunting.

Hi Kay, thanks so much for your review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team

This car seat is a life saver!

Extremely comfortable for kids and has extra padding for your child’s comfort. Easy to esemble and ever so stylish. I’m so happy I found this lovely product. To anyone out there who has kids: definitely buy this. I. So happy about this amazing product. It is better than many other booster seats.

Great but stains easily

Easy to install and use, my child looks very comfortable and enjoys being in the car. We have the pink seat however and it stains really easily. If I could go back I’d get the black, even though pink looks cute it’s very hard to clean and stains look messy

Great car seat.

We bought this car seat for our newborn 6 months ago. So far we've had no issues. It is relatively easy to install and uninstall if needed. Has the capability for extended rear facing for greater safety. Price was good. Seat has a cup holder which is good for older kids.

More affordable and better than the expensive ones.

This car seat is the perfect fit for my baby! She was pretty small however the car seat made it comfortable for bub. You can get rid of some of the parts to make it fit for your bub.

You don’t need to purchase a capsule which can be costly especially if it’s use is for one year.

Hi, thanks for your fantastic review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Love this car seat for extended rear facing

I bought my first babylove ezswitch ep in 2015. I now own 3 as I love them. My big 3yo still fits rear facing. Best budget extended rear facing seat. I have nothing bad to say about this seat and will soon be buying a 4th for our second car.

Used daily and very easy

As its name implies, it's very easy to install or move to another car. You may need a restrainer extension in case of some SUVs. It's very comfortable and the liner is very soft. Its liner can be easily removed, cleaned and reinstalled. Its belts can be easily stored in the attached pouches.

Great product

Very good product for the price. Suits older babies as its quite big and spacious. The seats seems lighter than the more expensive ones and not as cushiony. Works really well for the price and very easy to install. The seat belt is easy to use. Overall a great product!

Love it

This is an excellent car seat. Affordable price and easy to install.very comfortable got the child.it comes with a seat protector which protects the car seat. So cool , my baby love travelling around, it is worth for the price and would like to recommend this car seat for any one who is looking for.m

Hi Gal, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We're glad to hear you found our car seat easy to install and comfortable for bub. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

Excellent car seat, easy to install, my son is comfy in it and falls asleep in it. Very easy to adjust. We never used it rear facing but it's quite tall so might not fit in small cars in that position. We got a nice blue colour and it comes with a drink bottle holder which is a good feature to have (could also put toys etc in there). Also was cheap!

Hi Meg, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're glad to hear you found our car seat to be easy to install and comfortable for bub! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Great Car Seat

great car seat. Suited our son when he was a tiny little newborn and 12 months on it's still doing well. Affordable price and extended rear facing is great. Easy to install and use with straps the loosen and tighten with the touch of a button in the front.

Only downside is the little soft plastic clip that holds back the buckles broke 9months later.

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your terrific review. We are sorry to hear about your clip. If you are still using your car seat, we may be able to replace your clip - give our customer service team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to make a warranty claim. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Amazing car seat, easy to install

Easy install with three different recline levels when forward facing. Comes with a seat protector to protect the car seats. The belts are easy to move up/down slots and the buckle is easy to move aswell. The only disadvantage is having to take the car seat out to move belts up a slot. Would highly recommend.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review, if we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

In the manual it shows how to fit with isofix do you have to buy something extra to be able to use isofix
No everything we needed was in the box we didnt have to buy anything extra excluding any add ons you want to get besides the cupholder which also came in the boxHi Debbie E. thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the series number of your seat so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

What is the height marker on rear facing. I cant find this info anywhere. Is it once child is 80cm 100cm??? To turn forward?
This is from the Babylove website ‘your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years). Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).’Hi Naomi J. thank you for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP middle height marker (marker for forward facing) is 390mm approx. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

CategoryBaby Car Seats