6Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Blandy 6 posts
Melissa P.
Melissa P.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Amazing car seat

We started off using a different brand seat my daughter always looked uncomfortable and not completely secure in the seat.
We have used the Babylove Ezy switch both rear and forward facing and plan on buying the Ezy grow when we outgrow this.
The only negative we have is sometimes it can be a little stuff to tighten the harness straps Show details ·  1
Shanae
Shanae 3 posts

Fantastic car seat

This has been a great car seat, my sons been in it since birth and he loves it. I tried another brand that was bought for us as a gift but ended up switching back to babylove after two days. Secure, comfortable and easy to adjust.  Show reply
smelm410
smelm410South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Perfect! Easy to use and comfy

Love this car seat so far. Our 3 month old has fit perfectly from birth to now and sleeps soundly as soon as we buckle him in. Easy to install and use. Can’t fault this seat for the price!  Show details ·  1
Linda Isabella
Linda IsabellaSydney, NSW9 posts

You pay for what you get

I bough this seat for my in-laws car:
Pro's:
* Not bulky
* Easy to install
* Affordable
* Ideal for a second car or short distances.
* Fabric material feels OK and is machine washable

Con's

* No isofix compatible; seat-belt strap and anchor point is OK but wont fully secured; gives you a feeling of non safety.
* Headrest keeps coming down even when the clip at the back is "locked"
* Very stiff seat belts Show details

jas
jasVictoria4 posts

Best car seat and value for money

I brought this car seat from baby bunting, I found this product as best and value for money.
My child love it , comfort cushion sitting with strong frame, Using it since 1 year no issue in any part. Show details ·  1
JJ Thompson
JJ ThompsonSydney, NSW11 posts

Great product, machine washable, easy to use

Easy to fit
Can be used as rear facing and forward facing.
But can only be used for 10 years from date of manufacture in NSW.
Machine washable
Fabric is good quality, not too hard and not soft. Show details ·  1
Jafrin S.
Jafrin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Perfect

I just love the car seat. I never faced any issue with this car seat. Easy to use and very good product compare to the price. I definitely recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Bees
Bees2 posts

Great, affordable extended rear facing seat

Extended rear facing is the safest way travel for children under 4 years old and this seat makes it possible without breaking the bank. It's a good, solid seat. Sure, it's missing some of the convenience of more expensive seats (like easy height adjust), but I love that Babylove have made extended rear facing possible on a budget. Show details ·  1
Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Bang for your buck!!

Sleek, stylish and affordable.
That is exactly what you are looking for when looking for a car seat.
The babylove ezy switch comes in 3 fashionable colours.
Many recline positions and also aircraft and isofix approved Show details ·  1
Parent
Parent8 posts

This car seat is perfect. Saved my son

I bought this car seat because it came with the harness for younger babies it was my sons first car seat after he became too big for his capsule. It wasn’t the most expensive seat available but it did look like the most comfortable because of all the padding it came with but the most important thing is that it is safe! This guy was speeding and ran into the back of my car the car was hit so bad that it is a write off but my son got away without a scratch thankfully so i went and bought the exact same carseat again . Show details ·  1
Court719
Court719South-Eastern Region, NSW8 posts

100% recommend!

Great seat! Not only is it extended rear facing, but it fits perfectly in our car with two other seats.
I own two of these seats and highly recommend purchasing for your new baby Show details ·  1
AJ
AJ24 posts

Loose fit with no ISOFIX

We had real trouble securing this into our Hyundai Elantra. No matter what I did, seat still felt very loose and unsecured. Could not get belt tight enough after many attempts. I followed directions exactly too. Feels cheap and very light compared to our Britax. Also only rated 2.6 safety stars out of 5. NO WAY would I put our baby in this! Show details
A K.
A K.Perth, WA4 posts

Great budget carseat

We purchased this car seat for our second car, we have a Britax Millenia in our main car.

The Babylove car seat was easy to install and uninstall and is also easy to use. My 21 month old daughter is very comfortable seating in it.

Although it’s not as nice as the car seat in our main car, it’s still an excellent one.

If you’re looking for an affordable car seat, this is the car seat you’re looking for. Show details ·  1

J.Tee
J.TeeAustralia6 posts

Great as any other fancy car seat

I bought this seat last year because it is the same seat as the hipod Kansas (both made by britax, same shell different name) which I love, but they dont sell anymore. The hipod seat is 18 months older but looks newer as the fabric on my babylove ezy switch has already started pilling after just 6 months. Apart from that,the seat is perfect. Easy to install, easy to clean, extended rear facing, comfortable and simple enough to change heights too. And affordable!

Show reply

Andy P.
Andy P.

Hi, We just purchased a Baby Love Ezy switch and have attached the top ISO fix belt but cannot find the lower ISO fix belts on the Child seat. Does it come with them or are they an add on as in the instructions it seems to show them?

Babylove   DM

Hi Andy, thank you for your message, I am sorry the Baby Love Ezy Switch is not Isofix compatible. Kind Regards the Baby Love Team

\

Kimberley G.
Kimberley G.

I've just noticed after a few years of use that the headrest now falls down if you put pressure on it, is it okay to still use the seat? It only falls with pressure, not by itself any other time.

JLB
JLB

I bought this car seat 4 years ago and have had no problems. However, as the child grew, I foolishly discarded the insert. Unexpectedly another bub is on the way and I was advised by Babyroad that I would have to contact the manufacturer to replace. can you please advise
jennifer

See all Babylove Ezy Switch EP questions

Product features:

• This product is a convertible baby car seat which allows your child to use the rearward-facing position until 1-2 years before switching to forward-facing
  • Ezy Protect (EP) headrest and EPS Foam – side impact protection provide valuable protection for the most vulnerable body parts
  • Four slot harness position for adjustability to support your growing child
  • Contains a six point safety harness
  • Inbuilt cup holder
  • Machine washable cover and car seat saver mat
  • Exclusive clips hold buckle apart whilst putting baby in seat
  • Very comfortable - 2 recline positions whilst in the forward-facing position

Our reviewers love that the product is

• Easy to install and use
  • A price that is easy on the bank
  • Compact and able to fit in smaller spaces
  • Easy to clean with machine washable covers
  • Robust with a strong frame

Things to consider:

• This product is not ISOFIX compatible and uses a manual seat belt anchorage system which takes more time to install but is just as safe
  • No height adjustment options available
CategoryConvertible Car Seats