2Babylove Cosifit Infant

Comfort

Maria
Maria2 posts

What happened?

I used to purchase babylove for my daughter from size 2 onwards and never had any issues. I had just decided to switch to baby love from huggies with my infant son. We have only just started a pack a few days ago (yesterday was the first day using only babylove) and he has wet 2 sets of clothing already! He never wets his clothes. What happened to the wonderful quality babylove used to have? I didn't have issues with the huggies nappies, but I wanted to go back to the good old babylove nappy days. Sadly I will have to switch again. This leaking is already a nightmare and I have had to change his nappies constantly now due to their inability to hold much urine. I cannot afford to waste money like this. Very disappointed!
Comfort
BabyLove Nappies
BabyLove Nappies   DM
Adam
Adam18 posts

My favourite premium nappy

Babylove costs a bit more than some other nappies but it is easily one of my two favourite brands for regular use. The nappy seal well, they are easy to get onto an incredibly squirmy baby and when removing them I find they sit easily so you don't have them accidentally attaching to other things. Show details
MelissaInez
MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

DOESNT LEAK

I’m in absolute awe when it comes to these nappies, my son used to pee him on himself with other nappies so we tried a new brand. Which was babylove, I didn’t need to change him as often, my 4 month old son has been sleeping from 6:30pm-6:30am since he was a month old, so having to change his nappy at least every 4 hours was causing myself lack of sleep and annoying him. But thank god to babylove!!!! I can change his nappy at 8-9 and he won’t pee on himself and it’s perfect night sleep for him without me trying to change his nappy!! A TRUE LIFE SAVER Show details
Loz
LozWhyalla2 posts

Wouldn’t go without them

I’ve used these nappies for all 3 of my children and they have been amazing!

They fit really great and don’t feel harsh on their skin.

I’ve never had any leakage using them, they absorb quite quick so that’s a plus!

I love them and my kids do too, they won’t wear any other brand now, they can tell the difference.

Niles
NilesSydney11 posts

ALICIA PIERCE
ALICIA PIERCE

Horrible

My 8 week old usually uses Huggies, how ever I ran out off them today and only had baby love, today I have had to change my daughters clothes 3 times as she was soaking after the nappy was put on, there they don't absorb her wee and just leak out the top with in an hour

Ash
Ash7 posts

Leakage!

These nappies have been terrible for us.. I've just had to change my babies clothes for the 4th time today as she has leaked straight through the back. They don't absorb poo or wee! I will be chucking out the rest of the packet and off to by another brand in the morning.. Low grade product!

dmn
dmnSouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

PrahranM
PrahranMMelbourne26 posts

Copperain
Copperain4 posts

leaky mcleaky!

We used the newborn size and found that they fit well and rarely leaked. So we thought we would use them again in the next size up. What a mistake! We only use disposables at at night, so the last 3 nights we have had to change bubs clothes & bedsheets 3 times each night! They don't fit well around the waist or legs and they would come off if bubs kicked his legs around! Never purchasing this brand again! Have found Snugglers to be just as affordable but more absorbant and nicer fit.

Ill fitting, came loose easily, leaky.

Worst rash from BL!
Worst rash from BL!Melbourne, Victoria3 posts

Bad rash

Bub (11 months old) got a rash with these nappies so quickly! She didn't had any new food today and she never had any problem with allergies or rashes) now she has the worst rash and she is in pain. :( I used to use huggies but I might go back to cloth now... Never again

Gwil
GwilMelbourne

Not as good as aldi!

I recently bought the mamia nappies at aldi switching from huggies and was super impressed so I thought I'd give baby love a go too but have been very disappointed. They don't fit well around the waist and they leak alot, there have been times when I've changed my son due I wet clothes and the nappy isn't even wet, it's has just gone straight out the sides!! Can't imagine what a poo explosion in them would be like!! I'll be going back to aldi ones!
Cheap
Dony fit well at all!
WTK
WTKAdelaide4 posts

Very good, i love it better than huggies in terms of dryness

I used pampers, huggies and changed to baby love. I love pampers. Huggies is not dry after wee. Baby is cry straight after wee. Then, i changefd to babylove. it's really dry. My baby is 10 weeks old. Skin just very dry and smooth after 4 hours wearing it. But, the waistband is not good. It came down to the middle of the bum 5 times and lucky my baby didn't make a poo during that time. It doesn't have elastic band so that I don't want to make it too tight to baby. but it turns out too loose and slide down to the bottom few times.
Cheap, dry and soft, good absobent
Waistband bad. make it too tight or the nappy just slide down the bum.
Mum of 1
Mum of 1AU2 posts

Best nappies you can buy!

Started out using huggies but then doesn't everyone? Huggies were the only brand to do premie size so we stuck with them right through to crawler. Then the cons far outweighed the pros and we tried brand after brand till we came across the NEW Babylove.

Months earlier we had a few samples of the old babylove and they were disappointing, but with the new green Multi channeled lining we knew we'd struck gold! No leaking & no chaffing was a nice change. The softness and freedom of movement is unparalleled and they breath well enough and keep my DD dry enough that everyday nappy rash is a thing of the past.
No more nappy rash! Very soft.
Could have a fun design around the waistband?

Julie2660
Julie2660AU

Smell Horrible :(

I bought these because I money was tight one week. OMG the smell that came from even the smallest wee was gross, The Poo flies right out the back & there is no give in the waist band to adjust correctly. Ive since gone back to huggies and have had no problems what so ever... I will continue to spend the extra $6 per box.
Inexpensive