Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort
Caitlin
CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Walker size is perfect!

These nappy pants are great! My daughter has sensitive skin and these keep her dry and don’t cause her any redness or irritation. They keep her skin dry and we have not had any problems with leaks or the pants not holding everything in. They have also been great as a stepping stone to toilet training as they are easy to pull down and up again for her.
These are not night time nappies and we still use other nappies for overnight.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Kas
KasSydney, NSW

Horrible ,the worst nappies ever

I got this nappies as a gift when my baby was couple of months . What a nightmare, my baby got horrible nappy rash and they were leaking almost immediately. Never used them again until recently as I had to purchase them as a emergency as the store I went to didn’t have Huggies that I normally use.Just as a note my baby is now 14kg. What a disaster ,waste of money and total disappointment. They leaked almost immediately. I am changing her nappies regularly every 2-3 hours during the day ,they didn’t even stand this time . Never again .

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Comfort

Tired this morning

They are good if baby doesn't wriggle at night. But he did last night and I was changing 2 half dry nappies from 2am - 5am. Maybe they are better for girls.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nappy crystals everywhere

First time buying this brand. First nappy left gel crystals all over my toddlers bum. The nappy had only been on for two hours so I certainly wasn’t expecting such a soggy mess with crystals everywhere. I have two packs to get through so hopefully they aren’t all this terrible. I’ll probably go back to the usual cheapie brand from Coles or Woollies as I’ve never had issues with them.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Pam
PamIllawarra, NSW

Worst nappy pants ever..

I have never complained about any product before, but I'm so cranky at my wasted purchase on these no5 toddler pants.. every time I put one on my granddaughter it leaks.. disgusting

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Marli
MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money!

Material is cheap and flimsy. Multiple have ripped as Ive been putting them onto my toddler because the material is just so thin. Never has this happened with other brands Ive used. Number 2s get onto clothes because of the thin cotton allowing it to leak through. Thought I would give them a try but regret it as they are just rubbish!

Purchased in December 2019 for $11.00.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these nappy pants

Fits perfectly on my little one. We use it over night with no issues. We always stock them up when they go on sale in woolies and coles. Better than other brands

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.90.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Summer Lily
Summer LilySydney, NSW

The very best

So so so absorbent, and has never caused any sort of rash for my daughter. And never experienced any leaks either. I've tried others and this is my favourite. I highly recommended this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $8.50.

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

LOVE!

I love these nappies. I bought these for craps and giggles and cause it was only $8.50 at my local Chemist Warehouse.

My baby's 5 months. They're cute, easy to put on, fit perfectly on my bub, and no leakages. Prior we tried Huggies and Woolworths brand but he was constantly wet. Every morning after his usual 8+ hr sleep, we knew he'd be wet, and sure enough he was. Since changing to these, he hasn't had a wet accident since.

Only con: for after nappy changes, it would really help if there was a tab somewhere on the nappy to seal it closed. I don't use nappy bags and cringe at the fact that these used nappies are going straight into the bin opened

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.50.

Krystal
KrystalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very absorbent

Very absorbent
Value for money
Comes in a pack for both genders.
Stays dry over night.
Isn't bulky in clothing
Great sizing
Value packs
Appealing packaging
Recyclable boxes can be used for pretend play after.

Purchased at Woolworths for $30.00.

Leaking

Very bad experience. Every night my baby’s pamper leaks. Not even gets dry after a pee and poo comes out of the pamper each time. Not gonna buy this anymore.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $100.00.

Lakyn E.
Lakyn E.North Queensland, QLD

Nappy pants up to 15kg.. terrible for soaking up the urine

My 20 month old son was in his nappy pants, usually not a problem overnights etc. this was during the day. I took his nappy off to change his soiled nappy and was met with an explosion of nappy crystals.

The only nappy in the packet to have this Problem so far. I usually use them for overnights.

The normal nappies are best for newborns but after that, not impressed.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.50.

BeeVV
BeeVV

Compared to Huggies Nappy Pants

Having three children in nappies, a boy and a girl in the same size, I was looking for a solution to purchasing three separate bags of nappies. Baby Love offers a unisex nappy pant in the weight range that fit my both the eldest children in a bulk pack of 42 for $27. This is the only brand that offers a unisex nappy with good leak protection and comfort for both a girl and boy. They tend to sag less than the stretchy side Huggies nappy pants when used and look discrete under shorts/pants. They don’t draw the wetness away as fast as Huggies but will last the night through under normal circumstances.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Rgray
RgrayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best nappies on the market!

These nappies are the most comfortable for my son, they are easy to get on and off also! Highly recommend
It would be good if they came in more designs such as Disney or other cartoons.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Matthew v krahe
Matthew v kraheSydney, NSW

This product is terrible.

This product is terrible and we will never buy babylove nappy pants again because it's a faulty product, the babylove nappy pants has a reaction when the baby wets her nappy it looks like it's been smashed up and I will never buy babylove nappy pants again.

Purchased in May 2019 for $16.00.