Babylove Vantage II

• Ease of Height Adjustment
Natalie N.

Natalie N.Perth, WA

Excellent quality

Both of my children now have this seat and are very comfortable. It is a very sturdy design and I feel completely comfortable with the product. I would definitely recommend this.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for $159.00.

Tiffany

TiffanyHunter Region, NSW

perfect

I love this baby chair, my baby is always so comfy he sleeps.
Its easy to get in and out, easy to adjust and assemble.
Id recommend this baby chair

Purchased in December 2019.

Amelia

AmeliaCentral Queensland, QLD

Good price, quality product!

My partner and I are expecting our first child in just over a month. We have been searching for the perfect car seat that is versatile and will change to suit our baby. We found this car seat online and it ticked all of the boxes. It is lightweight, easy to install with clear instructions. It can either be rear facing or front facing depending on age and size. Not to mention, it is incredibly affordable compared to many others on the market with the same features. Perfect for first time mum's who are finding the costs of getting everything ready for bub a little overwhelming!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $119.00.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Amelia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able assist with anything at all in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Material washes well

I purchased this later after bub was born for dad's car I spent a lot less than my original one and you know what it's heaps better.
Fantastic for washing fabric does not pill or fade like my other one.
Looks like new after each wash.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart for $100.00.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Valerie Gillian

Valerie GillianPerth, WA

Nanny Time

Easy to install ,
Comfortable with fabric
Comes with seat mat so upholstery not damaged
Easy to get in and out of vehicle
Has inserts to make it more comfortable for my grandson

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $100.00.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Valerie, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Viv

VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

Value for money. Very safe and comfortable. We were given 30 dollar voucher for the professional car installation. 1 year down and had no issues. My little one love his ride.

Purchased in May 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $160.00.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Viv, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and some valued feedback. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Shy

ShyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy to install!

My child always seems content in his car seat! Very comfortable!
Yes! I go out and about with friends and family often so I am always taking the car seat out and putting it back in. It is super easy to install and I feel that my child is very secure.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $119.00.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Shy, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Paris Anne

Paris AnneNew South Wales

Love it

I don’t own my own car so I’m forever putting the baby seat in and out of my family members cars when I need to go somewhere. It is such an easy seat to get in and out. Great product great price

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $119.00.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Paris Anne, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Steph

Steph

Great carseat

I feel very confident that my child is safe and secure in this car seat.
Easy to remove we switch cars often on a weekly basis and it's always easy to take out and put back in. It's also easy to clean and adjust if you need to. Overall best $159 I've ever spent.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Steph, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

LJK

LJKMarsden

Comfy for baby

I purchased this seat from Kmart for $119 and so far so good. My son sleeps in it easily when we travel and this seat is easy to install, adjust and clean. For the price, I have no complaints here :) The colours are neutral and fit with our car too!

Support C.Babylove

Hi LJK, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Emma A

Emma A

Seems like a good car seat

I have not had any problems with this car seat. Was relatively easy to install and use the seat. My baby seems quite comfortable in the seat and I know it can adjust for different ages. All in all, no issues with using this seat and would recommend to others.

Selina

Selina

Great seat!

This baby seat is great and easy to install which is handy when swapping between two vehicles,very comfortable baby always falls asleep in it even on short drives. Very easy to clean warm soapy water and a cloth seen to work great. I would definitely recommend this car seat to any new mum.

Deborah

DeborahTownsville

Good for small cars and the budget

Very straight forward to install and found the straps are easy to disconnect and connect for easy cleaning and adjusting for your growing babies. It does has high sides on the seat, which at first I found to be a little flimsy and even a little concerning but I have found them to be good for shading sun from my little ones eyes.

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Very comfy

This is a good value car seat. Baby seems really comfy in it. Also comes with newborn insert which is easily removed when baby gets bigger. Very easy to get baby in and out of and straps are easy to click in and there are little hooks to hold straps out of the way.

Alesha N

Alesha NBrisbane

Perfect!

This seat is great! Really easy to install, we had no problems. It can fit in a small car easily (Mazda 2) Its very roomy, our baby was crying in the seat we had before hand because it was a capsule and he hated it. Easy to store away and cleaning is a breeze. Really great!

James Joseph

James JosephSydney, NSW

Easy to fit, reasonably priced and comfortable

We purchased a Baby Love Vantage II when our granddaughter came to visit us with her daughter - or that really should be our great granddaughter! We were looking for something reasonably priced, easy to fit and comfortable for the 2yr old. Well the Babylove Vantage II ticked all the boxes and we now have it stored awaiting their next visit with a new baby and guess what we will buy - yes, another Babylove Vantage II !!!

Stacey R

Stacey Rasked

We are interested in purchasing this product for my dad to look after our nearly 4 year old. We are hoping it will last her till she is 8 years old. Does the seat have the capability to use the harnesses from the age 4 onwards? We don’t feel comfortable with her using the car seat belt just yet.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Stacey R, thanks for your question. The Babylove Vantage II is a birth-4 year (approx) convertible car seat. Please look at our Babylove Ezy Grow car seat which is from 6 months - 8 years approx with an inbuilt harness. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Jackie

Jackieasked

Hey there I'm thinking of purchasing this car seat im just wondering if it comes with head support for newborns?

Support C.Babylove

Hi Jackie, thanks for your question. The Babylove Vantage II does not come with a head pillow however comes with an insert at the lower section of the seat. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Tash

Tashasked

Hi there my in-laws have this seat and are interstate, we are wondering if we should bring our own seat across or if the baby love will still fit a 3year11month old who is 20kg???

Support C.Babylove

Hi Tash, thanks for your question. The Babylove Vantage II is tested from Birth- 4 years approx. The exit marker is 415mm approx. Car seats are now tested to age and height, not weight. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives

CategoryBaby Car Seats