Babylove Vantage II

Babylove Vantage II

Good price, quality product!

My partner and I are expecting our first child in just over a month. We have been searching for the perfect car seat that is versatile and will change to suit our baby. We found this car seat online and it ticked all of the boxes. It is lightweight, easy to install with clear instructions. It can either be rear facing or front facing depending on age and size. Not to mention, it is incredibly affordable compared to many others on the market with the same features. Perfect for first time mum's who are finding the costs of getting everything ready for bub a little overwhelming!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $119.00.

Car ModelHonda hrv
Hi Amelia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we are able assist with anything at all in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Material washes well

I purchased this later after bub was born for dad's car I spent a lot less than my original one and you know what it's heaps better.
Fantastic for washing fabric does not pill or fade like my other one.
Looks like new after each wash.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart for $100.00.

Car ModelGreat Wall X200
Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Nanny Time

Easy to install ,
Comfortable with fabric
Comes with seat mat so upholstery not damaged
Easy to get in and out of vehicle
Has inserts to make it more comfortable for my grandson

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $100.00.

Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero Sport
Hi Valerie, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Value for money

Value for money. Very safe and comfortable. We were given 30 dollar voucher for the professional car installation. 1 year down and had no issues. My little one love his ride.

Purchased in May 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $160.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelHonda Civic MK9.II (2015-2016)
Hi Viv, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and some valued feedback. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Easy to install!

My child always seems content in his car seat! Very comfortable!
Yes! I go out and about with friends and family often so I am always taking the car seat out and putting it back in. It is super easy to install and I feel that my child is very secure.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $119.00.

Car ModelFord Territory
Hi Shy, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Love it

I don’t own my own car so I’m forever putting the baby seat in and out of my family members cars when I need to go somewhere. It is such an easy seat to get in and out. Great product great price

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $119.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Hi Paris Anne, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Great carseat

I feel very confident that my child is safe and secure in this car seat.
Easy to remove we switch cars often on a weekly basis and it's always easy to take out and put back in. It's also easy to clean and adjust if you need to. Overall best $159 I've ever spent.

Hi Steph, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Comfy for baby

I purchased this seat from Kmart for $119 and so far so good. My son sleeps in it easily when we travel and this seat is easy to install, adjust and clean. For the price, I have no complaints here :) The colours are neutral and fit with our car too!

Hi LJK, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Seems like a good car seat

I have not had any problems with this car seat. Was relatively easy to install and use the seat. My baby seems quite comfortable in the seat and I know it can adjust for different ages. All in all, no issues with using this seat and would recommend to others.

Great seat!

This baby seat is great and easy to install which is handy when swapping between two vehicles,very comfortable baby always falls asleep in it even on short drives. Very easy to clean warm soapy water and a cloth seen to work great. I would definitely recommend this car seat to any new mum.

Good for small cars and the budget

Very straight forward to install and found the straps are easy to disconnect and connect for easy cleaning and adjusting for your growing babies. It does has high sides on the seat, which at first I found to be a little flimsy and even a little concerning but I have found them to be good for shading sun from my little ones eyes.

Hi Deborah, thanks for taking the time to leave the above review. We're glad to hear you found our car seat easy to install and clean. If we can assist you with anything in future, please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 131 477. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Very comfy

This is a good value car seat. Baby seems really comfy in it. Also comes with newborn insert which is easily removed when baby gets bigger. Very easy to get baby in and out of and straps are easy to click in and there are little hooks to hold straps out of the way.

Perfect!

This seat is great! Really easy to install, we had no problems. It can fit in a small car easily (Mazda 2) Its very roomy, our baby was crying in the seat we had before hand because it was a capsule and he hated it. Easy to store away and cleaning is a breeze. Really great!

Easy to fit, reasonably priced and comfortable

We purchased a Baby Love Vantage II when our granddaughter came to visit us with her daughter - or that really should be our great granddaughter! We were looking for something reasonably priced, easy to fit and comfortable for the 2yr old. Well the Babylove Vantage II ticked all the boxes and we now have it stored awaiting their next visit with a new baby and guess what we will buy - yes, another Babylove Vantage II !!!

Hi there, can you please give me the safety rating on this car seat. Thank you :)
Hi Lynley, thanks for your question. The Babylove Vantage II has been tested and certified to the Australian Standard. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Hey there, I'm just trying to find a safety rating for this car seat?
Hi Reyse, thanks for your question. The Babylove Vantage is a great convertible car seat, suitable for children from birth to approx. 4yrs. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Hi there, does the seat have to be teathered at all times or can I use the normal seat belt through the seat belt area?
Yes need teathered.Hi Anatasia, thanks for your question. The Babylove Vantage II must be fitted with the top tether all the time. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Vantage II