9Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard

Amie
Amie
  Top Review

Dangerous

This is my 5th Safe n Sound seat and after one month of use I am unable to use it. The strap release leaver can be reached by my son, he lifted it, released the straps and climbed out whilst I was driving down the freeway. I’ve gone back to using my older Maxi Rider as the strap release is further away and is a push button, we’ve never had an issue with that seat. A Britax representitive advised me to discipline my son better.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
KirstyMatt
KirstyMattPerth, WA7 posts
  Top Review

Fantastic Seat

I purchased two of these seats in January 2018. The seat is so easy to install, and once in it is easy to adjust and take the seat cover off for easy washing. My daughter loves the seat and is very comfortable sitting in it too. I love the fact that it is a 5 point harness until she outgrows it at around age 8, as the idea of a lap sash is not so appealing for me. Will be definitely purchasing another 2 when my son grows out of his carseat.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
oconnor.jm
oconnor.jmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Mixed feelings

While the car seat itself seems comfortable for my grandson and the height adjustment is easy, releasing the straps to loosen or tighten is extremely hard to do. Pressing the lever and pulling the straps is really hard and sometimes I have to pull straps from under the seat. Is this normal? Show details
Tennille C.
Tennille C.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great car seat, easy to use, toddler finds it comfy

We got this car seat for our toddler when his brother arrived and needed the old baby seat. This seat fits in the centre seat next to the Britax Graphene in my Kia Seltos (small SUV). Toddler loves the arm rests and they fold up to make it easier to get him out which is helpful. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Tara CSydney, NSW13 posts

Best car seat on the market

I have 2 of these car seats and they have been nothing but fantastic. Super comfortable for long distance travelling, easy to clean, easy to install, easy to adjust headrest with just a push of a button. Material quality is excellent. Show details
Riley
Riley

Great seat!

Somehow managed to fit this replacement seat after getting a mother's choice, 3 across in my tiny Hatchback.
Perfect for small cars and when wanting to upgrade the toddler from a 0-4 to 4-8yrs.

Whilst quite roomy and a big seat it is compact at the end, fits well into the car.
My daughter likes it well, though keep in mind the space you'll need for the passenger and driver especially if you end up getting the Brava like I did.

My child often falls asleep and is happy to look up at the window now that she's at the level compare to her last seat.

Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to adjust, no thread belt, very easy to setup and remove. Worth the money. Still very surprised it fit into my small car three across. Show details ·  1

Nuria D.
Nuria D.2 posts

It moves too much

I owned a great Safe and Sound seat already and bought this one feeling very confident it was going to be good. It does not fit right in seat after installation. Every time I put my son in it and try and tighten his harness the whole seat moves way to much and makes me wonder what would happen if an accident was to occur. Ended up getting a new car seat. Show details
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Thank you for your message, I would always recommend that a car seat is always installed by a registered fitter, as sometimes it can depend on the contour of your vehicle seat. Kind Regards the Britax Team

Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

My daughter loves her booster seat. It is super comfy for her and also knowing how safe she is when sitting in it is such a big relief as well Show details ·  1
Hedonna
Hedonna2 posts

My 10 year old has only just grown out of it!

Safety for my children is my number 1 priority. After learning that the manufacturers of seatbelts state that you must be a minimum of 145cm in height to safely use a seatbelt (to adequately clear the neck and avoid submarining) I started actively searching for a booster with harness that would suit children up to 145cm tall. This seat, whilst one of the more expensive options, proved to be the most comfortable and easiest to adjust. The children especially love the head protection, which serves as a head rest on long trips, and the seat is extremely comfortable. The ease of adjusting the height of the headrest and straps for different height children is also a major design breakthrough. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Merissa
MerissaSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive

My 5 year old love it

We upgraded my son seat because he is quite tall for his age I wanted something safe for him as I drive country roads a lot. He was so excited to get it in. Now I need one for my daughter they fight over it lol Show details ·  1
Adele K.
Adele K.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love ours

We purchased 1 then had to go back to get another cause it’s so fabulous! So comfortable for our kids and we have 2 in the back of our Santa Fe and will eventually upgrade the 3rd britax Seat to this model when its time. Show details ·  1
Annon123
Annon123Sydney, NSW7 posts

Best compact booster seat

We needed to purchase 2 of these to fit 3 seats across our Captiva. These are amazing. Structurally Safe but still comfy for the kids. Will definitely buy a third when it’s time. Show details ·  1
Evie
EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Shannen1993
Shannen1993Perth, WA6 posts

LOVE LOVE LOVE

recently upgraded both my kids seats. The ease of installation and use has been game changing. Fabric is so soft and comfortable. Best money spent. Almost 2 year old and almost 4 year old love. Show details ·  1
Monique
MoniqueSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

This seat is amazing

we bought this seat for extended harness till 8 years old. So much better then the infasecure car seat we had. I dont have to fiddle with the harness for my sons height you just pull the clip on the headrest which is amazing. All car seats should have this feature and the price was amazing. Show details ·  1