3Baccarat The Egg iD3 Black Samurai Knife Block 9 Piece

100% · 30%

Tatiana
TatianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Apart from the good quality of this beautiful set of knives. I really found the best customer service and very diligent team, especially Mary who was efficient and helpful to me. Show details
Glenys Woolley Hagg
Glenys Woolley HaggGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Egg Knife block

My gorgeous Egg knife block holder had an issue with holding the knives in place and I reached out to Baccarat to see if it could be fixed. Jhoanna was most helpful and responded promptly informing me this was under warranty. I received my replacement today and couldn’t be happier with the service.
MabelM
MabelMBrighton East7 posts

Best knives I've ever used

These knives are very comfortable to work with, super-sharp, and the knife block is very stylish, too. There was a very minor (naturally occurring) fault with the timber section of the block, which was graciously replaced immediately upon request - customer service from Stacey was second-to-none. I'm very happy to recommend this product and also the Baccarat Company's commitment to customer satisfaction.