Backloading Removalist

Backloading Removalist

2.6

Only use this company if you are prepared to pay 35%+ more than the quote

This happened to me, after the goods were in transit. But what can you do. They aren’t prompt in returning calls or texts or emails- more a when it suits them situation. On the plus side goods were delivered within timeframe and undamaged. They are just hard to deal with. But getting small loads moved interstate leaves you few options.

Completely incompetent

I asked for a quote based on 8 cubic meters then booked and paid the deposit. I wanted to increase the amount by a bicycle and a bar fridge. These people then DOUBLED the quote saying I increased the space to 18 cubic metres. No refund of deposit given even went to NSW fair reading but they lied in their response.
    THEY ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!

A TERRIBLE Experience - Do not use!

When I booked for my belongings to be transported from Brisbane to Melbourne I was told this would take 3 days. My belongings arrived over a month later. When I called to find out when my furniture would be delivered I was hung up on my the receptionist.

This is a terribly run, untrustworthy company that I definitely would NOT recommend not anyone!

MatiS

MatiSBrisbane

Absolutely Terrible

Untrustworthy Do Not Use

2 bedroom house furniture collected on 16/10/2017 from Coburg Victoria, allegedly delivered to Cairns on 28/10/2017 no contact from the company despite numerous phone calls and emails.
    Anytime they were contacted they were fundamentally dishonest with details of arrival times.
    Do not use they are appalling furniture still not delivered 14 weeks later.

Revolting, Dishonest and unprofessional Experience -

Terrible

Owen

OwenCanberra

Very Rude service and breached agreed service timeline. Deposit not refunded. NO Response

fangarang

fangarang

Be warned truck never even showed up

Worst Removalist we've ever dealt with. The truck never even showed up with no one bothering to even contact us and tell us they weren't coming. The truck didn't show up the next day or the day after that tor the day after that but they had our deposit. They didn't give a brass razoo that they had taken our money or that the new owners of our house were waiting to move in or that they cost us minimum three days pay waiting for them. They didn't even show the courtesy of letting us know when a truck would turn up. No communication what so ever. We had to chase them to find out what was happening and they could never tell us. Worst moving experience ever so you have been warned.

Leone

Leonesunshine coast

New owners very helpful - under new management 5 stars

John S

John SSydney

Don't use this service! They're cheap for a reason! Terrible service and waste of your time and mone

They are very nice, polite and provide a very competitive quote, but that's all before your actually pay them. After the initial payment, expect mostly troubles. Personally, I had a lot of problems with them: e.g. the pick up time was absolutely different from what they told me initially, the price was eventually $450 more than what I was offered in the initial quote etc. I'm trying to call/email this company for the last 3 weeks and no response what's so ever! These people are scam! Don't waste your time&money!

Kimberly

KimberlySydney

STRESS FREE EASY MOVE ALL BECAUSE OF BACKLOADING PROFESSIONALS

Lucy and Jarryd from BLP were fantastic. Customer service was great and Jarryd did a wonderful job moving our belongings from Brisbane to Sydney. I honestly couldn't recommend a better company. We have used removalists every 2 years moving for work and these guys are GREAT! We will use them again and I will be telling everyone about them! THANK YOU BLP!

Couldn’t be happier with “Backloading Professionals”.

The removalists Nate and Jarryd turned up to my house in Sydney on time. They were friendly and helpful, taking extra care with some items that have sentimental value as they belonged to my grandfather. Delivered to our new house in Brisbane within 24 hours, working under terribly windy, rainy conditions and never complaining once. Not a single item damaged and impeccable service. I will use them again and have no hesitation recommending them to my friends and family.
    Daniel Lane
    Impeccable service.

Coral Edwards

Coral EdwardsGold Coast

Best move ever!!

Because of these reviews I nearly made a huge mistake by not booking these guys. All of the bad reviews here, are about companies with similar names. “Backloading Professionals” are a family business who perform all of their moves in their own trucks. They have been so helpful to my mum & I through a very difficult time, making our move from the Gold Coast to Sydney so easy for us. I hope not too many people are getting confused by this! Thanks again Backloading Professionals team. Coral & Ivy

Anthony

AnthonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not use this organisation!!!!!

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Removals Fantastic Customer Service

Good one guys!!

Backloading Removalist is a great example of how a business should be run. They are helpful and arranged my move with no fuss.The guys that arrived on the day of the move were just as helpful. Being a single mum I had no idea what I was doing so I was happy that everything worked out well. I hopefully won't be moving again but if I do I will definitely be using them again.

sacd

sacdSydney, NSW

Do not do business with this company!

Backloading Non Removalist

Do not use these people. was promised a truck would be at our doorstep 7:30 Wednesday for pick up. We emailed late on Thursday for a refund after several emails and phone calls to be lied to, abused and treated rudely. We are still waiting for our refund to be deposited back into our account.

Truck not turning up. Rude Staff. Lying management

Teresa Rose

Teresa Rose

Stress free moving

These guys are great. My wife was very stressed about moving all the way from Darwin to Brisbane for my work. The move went smoothly without a hitch. So we are all happy. Thanks to all the staff at Backloading Removals for arranging our move with such short notice. Much appreciated..