Holloway Removals & Storage

Holloway Removals & Storage

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Outstanding !!

William turned up on time and executed the job with great efficiency , professionalism, experience and respect .
He and his coworker were a delight and the entire experience was nothing short of outstanding !!!

Job Satisfaction

Exactly what you'd hope for in a removalist company.

Gabriel and Jamie at Holloway Removals were exactly who you would hope for in removalists. Highly professional, punctual, careful, strong, capable and polite. We had a fabulous experience with them. We had a full 3 bedroom house with multiple outdoor areas to pack and move interstate and they approached the project by inspecting and planning exactly how they could pack the truck to make it space efficient and safe. We had full confidence in them, nothing was damaged and was unpacked at our destination even before we got there ourselves. Highly recommend!

Melita

Melita

Still Paying for their Negligence and Incompetence

• +15
RichardM

RichardMSydney

Over and above

Paul was great! He took great care in ensuring our move went smoothly and did an awesome job. Our ageing fridge failed to start at the new place - absolutely no fault of Holloway's - but Paul very kindly picked up a replacement fridge we purchased, delivered it to the new place - and took the old one for disposal (at no charge to us), which saved us a HUGE hassle. Very much recommend Holloway.

Five star service

Staff on phone were so obliging. Offered assistance along the way and advice on storage and removalist solutions. Friendly and engaging. Will definitely use their services again and highly recommend.

Con B.

Con B.Sydney, NSW

Holloways moving company (freddy and jp)

I used holloways for the second time now this time the move was a little bit more tricky the elevator was broken 52 stairs up freddy and jp where excellent really hard working and got the job done faster then I thought highly recommended holloways and ofcourse

1 bed

The two boys were excellent and helpful. Educated, didn't muck around. Found the exact place. Both pick-up and drop-down did with no incidents related to external property like lifts and corridors, always careful.

Neven

NevenSydney, NSW

Avoid at all cost if you don't want your goods damaged

This is second time review, because somehow first was mysteriously removed on Google! Job was pick up and delivery household goods and personal effects to our transport yard and load them into container.
Zilch / Zero stars is because goods were thrown into container, with even some damage, but charge was like proper time was spent loading into container. To make matter even worse, it was diplomatic cargo, and they are calling themselves Removal company. Disgraceful. Beware and avoid at all cost, would be my experience.
I would say, they have whole team for fake reviews.

Efficient and accommodating

Our first time using Holloway for storage. Nick and Callum attended and they were very accommodating efficient and friendly. We had lots of boxes and Nick tried his best to fit them all into 2 modules. Things were handled with care and wrapped with blankets as required. Our experience with Holloway has been a positive one.

Hard-working and friendly movers

We had the pleasure of meeting Paul and Richard from Holloways during our move (from a 2 bedroom house into storage). They were efficient, friendly and proactive. 100% would recommend!

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy, over charge and can't follow simple instructions

Simple office move, requested a truck under 3.3M height to enter the loading dock, they turned up with a truck that was above 3.6M so we couldn't use the loading dock which made the move much longer, they double charged me the deposit amount on my credit card without permission then over charged me for hours they did not work! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I've tried to get a refund for weeks and have been ignored.

A Job well done

The job was to pack books. There were 42 boxes from one room and Paul and Richard adapted with good humour and efficiency to the unexpected situation of being required to pack books , not just deliver the cartons. A very satisfactory conclusion to this first part of the job

Fantastic experience with Paul and Richard

Moving a 4 Bedroom House and the difficult parking in our local street - both Paul and Richard made it so easy and nothing was ever a problem.They arrived on time and finished on time... they made my removal experience fantastic.
Julie of Mosman

ron saik

ron saikSydney, NSW

No good dodgy operator

Holloway broke my LCD TV during a move from the central coast to Sydney. They also scratched a computer monitor screen and the foot of a bed.
I was a little stunned at the way they had crammed everything into two modules (I left my possessions in storage with them for a few months as well), and in hindsight it was obvious where the TV was damaged.
I’d be crazy to use them ever again.

DJJ

DJJSydney, NSW

Overall a very good experience again

My move from one apartment to another was relatively small, but as usual without any fuss, the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. Staff very friendly, helpful and extremely polite.

Nick D.

Nick D.Sydney, NSW

Paul and Richard’s removal for Paddington to Centennial Park (Nicholas Deetcher)

Move from parents house to studio. Small move short distance. All done within an hour.
Paul and Richard were extremely professional and very careful with my things. Very pleasant, knew how to interact with people (neighbours etc) and had a great sense of humour.
Will definitely use again.

Restored my faith in removalists

The removalists were punctual, professional and friendly.
Moved apartment a short distance, both places were above the second story.
I 100% recommend Cleber and Henrique, they did a great job and made moving much less stressful.

Louise N.

Louise N.Sydney, NSW

Great Service All Round

I needed to move my one bedroom place into storage with short notice, and Holloway was so helpful every step of the way. From Felisha and the customer service team keeping me up to date every step of the way, to Henrique and Dieago moving and dismantling tricky furniture with ease. They arrived on time and were quick in getting everything packed up efficiently. Henrique and Dieago were friendly and professional, and took the initiative with everything. Moving is stressful and Holloway helped ease that stress so much!

Nina G.

Nina G.Sydney, NSW

takes away the stress of moving

Julie Ackland

Julie AcklandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy, so safe

Making a corporate move of office equipment, IT and staff packing boxes from Sydney to Melbourne. I called Holloway on the Tuesday and had everything arranged and in place for a pickup on Saturday and delivery Sunday. Fantastic service from Sal, including checking the move went well. Everything arrived in perfect condition including 2 large screen TV's, Plants and Paintings. I cannot believe how easy it was, and would certainly recommend Holloway Removals