Holloway Removals & Storage

Holloway Removals & Storage

4.5

• Job Satisfaction

Delivery Person never showed up

We wanted to move our 1 bedroom worth of stuff to storage. They promised us to get the job done between 12.00 pm to 4.00 pm. They didn’t show up

Kel

KelSydney, NSW

Amazing service. The two guys that helped us were phenomenal and brilliant to deal with

Short distance move only a few kilometres
They lifted all the furniture to the 3rd floor
We moved into a 2 bedroom Apartment and they put all the furniture where we asked them to

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Best business I've ever found!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Holloway Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Let’s hear it for the boys!!

Leo and Igor were fantastic!! Bang on time, Great guys, moved our large one bedroom apartment across town with zero issues. Would highly recommend them and the whole Halloway movers team. excellent service from the first phone call to the end. Hopefully won’t be moving anytime soon but if I do, these are my guys!! Tell your friends.

Beck

BeckSydney, NSW

Holloways did it again! Five stars!!!

This is the second time I have used Holloways Removals and I'm very impressed yet again! Lucas and Yuri moved my 2 bedroom unit (which was a challenge) with skill and in a timely manner, only 2hrs. They were very professional, careful and friendly too! Thanks boys!!! Hopefully see you next time I move.

melissgab

melissgabSydney, NSW

Yuri and Lucas were star removalists!

We would highly recommend Yuri and Lucas. They turned up on time, were very organised, patient, careful with our belongings and polite. We would be happy to use them again. Thank you.

The only thing I don’t like about Holloway’s is the call out fee.

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Sydney, NSW

Professional, punctual and exactly what you want from removalists!

Leo and Igor gave me an ETA the morning of the move, which they met. They also wrapped the large items of furniture for the move, without being prompted (and did it well). They moved everything with both speed, care and a pleasant demeanor. I would definitely be using Holloway again if they could guarantee similar service!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great Team

Moved a 175kg heat pump down a tight side path over obstacles and uneven ground. About 70m, guys we’re really polite and friendly. Took care as to not damage anything in such a tight space. highly recommended

David T.

David T.Sydney, NSW

Such a easy move!

Leo, Yuri and Igor were amazing. They turned up on time, took great care of everything and cleaned up after!!
It made moving so easy, I felt bad that I couldn’t help more but they were all over it!

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Great service from Yuri and Lucas
Had to move from a 3rd storey apartment with no lift and Yuri and Lucas were super quick and efficient and also very friendly. Also took great care with fragile items and moving our stuff into the new house. Would definitely recommend.

matthew

matthewSydney, NSW

Professional, Understanding and good value.

Phone staff and movers were both very professional and understanding would use again. was also good value for money would use again. Eould highly recommend for first time movers a++

Jao, Leonardo and Douglas are such hard working guys.

Jao, Leonardo and Douglas were absolutely brilliant. They worked so hard and made everything easy for us. Nothing was too much trouble. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Without doubt this was the best moving experience we have ever had. Thank you boys. I really hope you get the recognition you deserve.

Job Satisfaction

Very Professional and hard working!

Leo and Igor were fantastic, super hard working and very careful with all of our things. Worked late into the night and were always keen to help and make sure everything was done correctly. Both very friendly and professional.

Second time we have used Holloway and both very solid experiences.

Armando P.

Armando P.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service from Igor & Leo!!

2 bedroom apartment plus storage cage.
Short distance. Yes on time.
The guys went above and beyond the call of duty, not only did they wrap, pack and deliver they also helped install appliances and made sure they worked before leaving. Always with energy and a smile on their face. Highly recommend.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

Professional family business

Great company. Holloway recently did a small move for me. Second time I have used them. Incredibly professional, careful, diligent punctual movers. Great communication. Have moved numerous times in last 10 years and wish I had discovered them earlier. Thanks so much. Great company

Tom B

Tom BSydney, NSW

Extremely professional, polite and hard working team. Transparency in pricing and the boys went above and beyond

We recently moved from a large one bedroom apartment to a house. We have a lot of antique furniture and artwork which I was concerned about, the guys were extremely considerate and took good care of our things. Yuri and Lucas were hard working, friendly and professional. We have used Holloway once in the past and will now not ever use another company. I was impressed

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Fridge damaged and took a long time

Joanne Jacobs

Joanne JacobsSydney, NSW

Fabulous service

Holloway removals were fantastic - in regular contact up to removal day, checked in day before, turned up on time, really efficient on site. Amazing service, with friendly staff. I would happily recommend!

A Trap! Inconsistent and unprofessional customer service

They trick you to leave good review and never respond when things go wrong! Dodgy and irresponsible business.

Our 1-bedroom apartment furnitures pickup was smooth with excellent communication, card authorisation is required for direct debit. But then they auto-charged an extra fee for the dropoff and when we asked them to clarify what the charge is for, they gave you radio silence! Dodgy company fakes the good impression and tricks you to leave good review, then they just walk away. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

They steal your stored goods

Following the death of my mother I moved her goods into storage with Holloway. While still charging me they decided to sell everything I was storing with them, and then had the nerve to continue charging me for another 18 months before I found out what they had done. They are now taking no responsibility and not even offering refunds. These people are thieves in the worst possible way. Do not trust them. They steal from you