Holloway Removals & Storage

• Job Satisfaction

Julian Doyle

Julian DoyleSydney, NSW

Awesome

The most delightful bunch of guys. Hardworking accommodating and just a pleasure to have around. For our next move we won’t go anywhere else. Louis, Pedro, Kaue, Carlo and Fernando were a credit to the business. Brazilian legends.
Cheers

Courtenay L.

Courtenay L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent moving service

We had a relatively large house move. The moving guys did an excellent job and the logistics were well organized from start to finish. We had a couple of problems on the day of the move but head office found a solution very quickly so it wasn’t stressful.

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Great, friendly and quick service

I had a 2 bedroom unit on the 4th floor all packed up and put into storage within about 3 hours, done by 2 of the guys. They were very friendly and efficient and would happily use again.

Yasmin

YasminSydney

Really Nice Guys

I used Holloway to get a number of large concrete pots repositioned in my yard. The guys did exactly what I asked. The space they worked in is small and cluttered but that managed very well. I will use Holloway again.

Lise C.

Lise C.Sydney, NSW

Be careful

Drew U.

Drew U.Sydney, NSW

These guys are professional

2.5 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms.
The Holloway guys made the move easy. Without a doubt I would recommend them. We had 4 guys come and they were all great, very professional and above all very helpful. Would highly recommend Holloway to anyone who wants “professional removalists”

Pat C

Pat C

100% Satisfactory Service Experience

Removal of heavy furniture for storage during renovations.
Both the pick-up and drop off went smoothly and efficiently with on-time arrivals on each occasion.
Henrique and Callan were professional, polite and patient and handled all items carefully and competently.
The entire operation including my dealings with the office personnel and accounts went smoothly and seamlessly.
i will certainly recommend and use Holloways again
Many thanks
Patt

Rosemarie M

Rosemarie MSydney, NSW

Great service and care taken over the two days I had William and Frank’s team. Jake the office coordinator was fantastic
4 story house
Downsizing
2 days of moving Storage crates And boxes. Move was long. Early morning start and late finish. The move consisted of 2 locations to drop off to.

Nattira

NattiraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXTREMELY BAD

Worst storage company ever. Do not use them at any cost - the owner of the business does not give a care about the complaints

Due to their non communication - we have lost $900 out of our pocket.
Unreliable.
Not recommended to anyone.

Will be posting more reviews for their dodgy business practises.

Delivery Person never showed up

We wanted to move our 1 bedroom worth of stuff to storage. They promised us to get the job done between 12.00 pm to 4.00 pm. They didn’t show up

Kel

KelSydney, NSW

Amazing service. The two guys that helped us were phenomenal and brilliant to deal with

Short distance move only a few kilometres
They lifted all the furniture to the 3rd floor
We moved into a 2 bedroom Apartment and they put all the furniture where we asked them to

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Best business I've ever found!

Job Satisfaction

Let’s hear it for the boys!!

Leo and Igor were fantastic!! Bang on time, Great guys, moved our large one bedroom apartment across town with zero issues. Would highly recommend them and the whole Halloway movers team. excellent service from the first phone call to the end. Hopefully won’t be moving anytime soon but if I do, these are my guys!! Tell your friends.

Beck

BeckSydney, NSW

Holloways did it again! Five stars!!!

This is the second time I have used Holloways Removals and I'm very impressed yet again! Lucas and Yuri moved my 2 bedroom unit (which was a challenge) with skill and in a timely manner, only 2hrs. They were very professional, careful and friendly too! Thanks boys!!! Hopefully see you next time I move.

melissgab

melissgabSydney, NSW

Yuri and Lucas were star removalists!

We would highly recommend Yuri and Lucas. They turned up on time, were very organised, patient, careful with our belongings and polite. We would be happy to use them again. Thank you.

The only thing I don’t like about Holloway’s is the call out fee.

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Sydney, NSW

Professional, punctual and exactly what you want from removalists!

Leo and Igor gave me an ETA the morning of the move, which they met. They also wrapped the large items of furniture for the move, without being prompted (and did it well). They moved everything with both speed, care and a pleasant demeanor. I would definitely be using Holloway again if they could guarantee similar service!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great Team

Moved a 175kg heat pump down a tight side path over obstacles and uneven ground. About 70m, guys we’re really polite and friendly. Took care as to not damage anything in such a tight space. highly recommended

David T.

David T.Sydney, NSW

Such a easy move!

Leo, Yuri and Igor were amazing. They turned up on time, took great care of everything and cleaned up after!!
It made moving so easy, I felt bad that I couldn’t help more but they were all over it!

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Great service from Yuri and Lucas
Had to move from a 3rd storey apartment with no lift and Yuri and Lucas were super quick and efficient and also very friendly. Also took great care with fragile items and moving our stuff into the new house. Would definitely recommend.

matthew

matthewSydney, NSW

Professional, Understanding and good value.

Phone staff and movers were both very professional and understanding would use again. was also good value for money would use again. Eould highly recommend for first time movers a++