Holloway Removals & Storage

Holloway Removals & Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Holloway Removals & Storage

4.4
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Henry Gonzalez
Henry GonzalezSydney, NSW

Perfect move from start to completion.

We did all the packing , 143 boxes, the removal team did the rest,Rob did the Tetris job,Phill and Paul were the carriers, what a team!!!! The first leg of this move was smooth and very professional. I want the same team for the second leg, this is from Holloway's storage centre to Canberra.
Calum(the assessor)was very helpful and cooperative.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Horrific experience

3 hours late, truck half the sized promised necessitating multiple trips, left fridge behind, agreed to collect the following day, and then charged me another move for the fridge they left behind. Refused to refund me. Keep CC details and are able to charge you after your move without consent.
A truly terrible experience

Alison G.
Alison G.Sydney, NSW

Professional team

I have packed myself and had the guys come to take my belongings into storage while I get my house ready for sale. The admin side was a little fiddly but the staff helpful with getting it sorted. The packing guys were great and had it all in within half an hour in the rain! I’m planning to have them pack the rest of my house for the real move in the next few months.

Llama21
Llama21

Very professional, friendly, careful and hard-working

Many thanks to Breno and his colleague - arrived on time, very courteous, took good care of our furniture and contents, didn't pause for even a minute despite all the stairs, and were magicians at packing so much into the storage modules! Feel very lucky to have had them help us move our stuff into storage pending our interstate move later this year. Thank you!

Selina Cc
Selina CcSydney, NSW

Subcontractor alliance, criminals

Their people said that I must get 4 people because of my piano and stairs in the building. Eventually, when their people came, the 4 people failed to move the piano AT ALL. Then the leader within the 4people complained that I hired too many people for the move, making them slow. (we actually have 2 stairs in the building.)

Then they blackmailed me to pay whatever bill they wanted, or otherwise hold my items.

Sorry, you only compensated me for broken items, not compensated me for the above.

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Professional, helpful and efficient

The move involved packing, re-packing and transporting important documents and books. Not your normal move, and everything went to plan. I can't fault their professional, efficient, helpful and friendly service.

Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.Sydney, NSW

Utmost confidence in this Removals Company

Excellent communication and assistance with our removals and storage.
Would use again if we were to move and happily recommend to others! Great job with minimal fuss - No damage either!
We only moved 700metres, however due to delays in settlement we had to pop everything into storage. Pain free move

Angela H.
Angela H.Sydney, NSW

Great service for moving things into storage.

Terrible. DO NOT use

marg
margbrisbane

A great experience

The move went according to plan. I was kept informed all along the way. It was a move to storage of a moderate sized semi. I was impressed with how the work was completed and the attitude of all involved. I will highly recommend.

PAULA
PAULASydney, NSW

The guys on the day were super quick and lovely to deal with

3 bedroom house, storing long term while we build. The guys started on time snd finished faster than expected.

A few issues with the office staff as booking confirmation details and invoices didn’t match. Had to be on top of this every step of the way.

Excellent service

3 bedroom house packed and stored, Andre and his colleague were on time, careful and efficient. Very happy with the whole process. Would 100% recommend and will be using Holloway in future.

Aly
AlySydney, NSW

Amazing service! Even moving a house of furniture on the wettest weekend in decades, they did it with a smile!

4 bedroom house to storage for transfer to another home at a later stage on the other side of Sydney. Very timely and helpful throughout the process, excellent service! Would recommend to friends and colleagues!

Avi A.
Avi A.Sydney, NSW

Simple and efficient

I had to move artworks, an easel and a treadmill to the storage. Staff came earlier than planned and wrapped my artworks using a blanket. Service was secure and efficient. Price is reasonable! Highly recommended

Julian Doyle
Julian DoyleSydney, NSW

Awesome

The most delightful bunch of guys. Hardworking accommodating and just a pleasure to have around. For our next move we won’t go anywhere else. Louis, Pedro, Kaue, Carlo and Fernando were a credit to the business. Brazilian legends.
Cheers