Holloway Removals & Storage

Holloway Removals & Storage

So easy, so safe

Making a corporate move of office equipment, IT and staff packing boxes from Sydney to Melbourne. I called Holloway on the Tuesday and had everything arranged and in place for a pickup on Saturday and delivery Sunday. Fantastic service from Sal, including checking the move went well. Everything arrived in perfect condition including 2 large screen TV's, Plants and Paintings. I cannot believe how easy it was, and would certainly recommend Holloway Removals

Amazing service, will definitely become a regular customer

I needed to move the furniture of my 2 bedroom apartment From Punchbowl to Arncliffe
The team arrived on time and everything was packed and ready to go within 90 minutes

Awesome customer services and professional work

Both Tim and Felisha are very helpful. They offered the best customer services. The removalist guys are very professional. They arrive in time and good workers. I will not hesitate recommending them to anyone

Storage without issues

Had to pack so flooring could be done, rather than unpack items not used for some time, we put it into storage until we can decide how to downsize and declutter.

Professional movers!

Cleber and his team were fantastic. They arrived on time, were very friendly and polite! Very impressed with how much care they took when moving my things. Communication was great throughout with all the team at Holloway. All of my things are safely in storage and Cleber kept in touch with me throughout, will definitely be asking for him again when time comes for me to move to my new place! Thank you Cleber!

A word to the wise

The move was simple, 14 smallish boxes from Coogee to East Sydney. Booked for between 2 & 4 at their request, phone call at 9 to ask permission to arrive earlier. Arrangement made for them to come at 10:45 and call on arrival. Arrived early at 10:30. No call, building a fence at the time on the property, so the 2 English blokes made arrangements with the builders to pass the boxes across their work and the load the truck. We had already made arrangements for them to go through another door and across another free pathway. The lads were full on, "when we are pushy we get the client to fall in line easily", viz quite rude. Easy job, in and out, within 45 minutes Holloway had posted another charge on my credit card without asking permission. Apparently for another 1 hour. Only problem that was at 11:10 (40minutes after the job started)
There are plenty of these companies online, try another, you won't have to put up with a couple of pushy backpackers and you won't have to check your credit card for extras.
John Woodruff

Life Savers, thank you!

We were let down by another removal and were so pleased to stumble across Holloway. Relishes was incredibly helpful in organising our last minute move. Her team emptied our two bedroom apartment in just over and hour and organised temporary storage for us. Their service was flawless. Thank you for turning our moving experience around. We look forward to seeing them again next week when they move us into our new place!

Professional friendly movers

The move was for a very full 2 bed apartment. The removalists, Victor and Tony were very professional and took great care moving all items. They were extremely friendly and managed to fit the furniture all together in one trip.

Excellent Service Above and Beyond

I was moving from a 2 bedroomed Unit with a double garage that had a home gym. The 3 gentlemen arrived as agreed at 07:00 hours and were pleasant, professional, and helpful. They provided service with a smile. Despite having to manually carry the my gym up a slope they never complained, but completed the service with a smile.

Best removalists in Sydney!!

Alberto and the team from Holloway were amazing, punctual, professional and extremely efficient, nothing was too much trouble! I would definitely use them again.

Excellent Professional and Quick

We had a three bedroom apartment to move and with two day notice. Your staff was incredibly professional and very responsive to our needs.

Best crew ever!

Perfect service! Crew led by Viny was punctual, professional, courteous! Excellent service from start to finish! Definitely recommend the crew and Holloway ! If you are booking with Holloway Removals if Karina and Viny are looking after you, you are in the best hands! Great team

Really good job, bit more expensive than quoted but still great.

Move was on time, they told me 40 minutes prior to arrival. The move took as long as expected (under an hour) and the boys were professional, courteous, funny and even had a chat. It was originally quoted as 267 ($120ish for call out and $150 for an hours work (and it took about 45-50 minutes)) but I was also charged $75 at the end. I didn't necessarily mind cause the boys did a good job but it's worth noting. If it was just $267 I'd give the boys 5+ stars but for now it's 4.99 stars just cause of the surprise. Thanks a lot Holloway, appreciate your service.

Excellent service

My move involved a small 2 bedroom house but it was a long and sometimes difficult move. The guys (Vinny and Luiz) were fantastic - so friendly and happy, nothing was too much trouble for them. They worked so hard! The customer service from the Holloway office was also excellent. Definitely recommend Holloway and I'll definitely use them from now on.

Most stress free move I've ever had

I would highly recommend Holloway Removals - Nick and Daniel moved my 2 Bedroom Apartment yesterday and they were both fantastic to deal with. They were professional, friendly and made the 4 hours stress-free. Having moved 3 times before, this was the smoothest and easiest move I've done and the first time I didn't end up in tears at the end of the day. I really appreciate the care they took in moving my belongings too. Thank you.

Great move!

For the 2 Bedroom Move, it was excellent work by Lee and Vincent. Would most definitely use them again. Thanks guys!

Holloway make moving easy!

This is the third time we've used Holloway removals, on this occasion for our two bedroom apartment local move. Amazing team; punctual, hardworking and very professional. Couldn't fault them. Great to receive consistent, excellent service. Thank you for making our moving experience a breeze!!

Excellent Service, Professional and Friendly staff

I recently moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a house with Holloway Removals. Booking was easy, removal staff were friendly and professional. They took exceptional care of our furniture, and I have good experience with the work they did. I would like to thank the removal team from Viny for their good work in particularly they solved my problem in moving a bookcase to first floor. Really enjoy the service and hassle free!

If we could give 100 stars we would!!

We recently moved homes with Holloway Removals. We had previously used Holloway for a small move and had found the entire process stress free and easy, so we had no hesitation of booking Holloway again. We moved the contents a 2-bed, 2-bath unit from one home to another in the same suburb - both units were on the 4th floor, so there were a LOT of stairs involved. We cannot speak highly enough of the Holloway team - from the office team who booked our move to the move team on the day - Gilly and Eddy. Gilly & Eddy were the most professional, friendly and courteous movers we have had the pleasure of working with. They were polite. They were respectful. They worked quickly. They joked and laughed with us and honestly made our move so much easier. They were amazing. We hope we won't have to move in a very long time but if we do - we will be calling Holloway and asking for Gilly & Eddy by name. Holloway - thank you so much for making our as easy and stress-free as can be!

This is a professional outfit

1 bedroom, done professionally and timely. I would recommend Halloway based on their high standards and the care that they take with all belongings.