Holloway Removals & Storage

Holloway Removals & Storage

Efficient and accommodating

Our first time using Holloway for storage. Nick and Callum attended and they were very accommodating efficient and friendly. We had lots of boxes and Nick tried his best to fit them all into 2 modules. Things were handled with care and wrapped with blankets as required. Our experience with Holloway has been a positive one.

Job Satisfaction

Hard-working and friendly movers

We had the pleasure of meeting Paul and Richard from Holloways during our move (from a 2 bedroom house into storage). They were efficient, friendly and proactive. 100% would recommend!

Untrustworthy, over charge and can't follow simple instructions

Simple office move, requested a truck under 3.3M height to enter the loading dock, they turned up with a truck that was above 3.6M so we couldn't use the loading dock which made the move much longer, they double charged me the deposit amount on my credit card without permission then over charged me for hours they did not work! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I've tried to get a refund for weeks and have been ignored.

A Job well done

The job was to pack books. There were 42 boxes from one room and Paul and Richard adapted with good humour and efficiency to the unexpected situation of being required to pack books , not just deliver the cartons. A very satisfactory conclusion to this first part of the job

Fantastic experience with Paul and Richard

Moving a 4 Bedroom House and the difficult parking in our local street - both Paul and Richard made it so easy and nothing was ever a problem.They arrived on time and finished on time... they made my removal experience fantastic.
Julie of Mosman

No good dodgy operator

Holloway broke my LCD TV during a move from the central coast to Sydney. They also scratched a computer monitor screen and the foot of a bed.
I was a little stunned at the way they had crammed everything into two modules (I left my possessions in storage with them for a few months as well), and in hindsight it was obvious where the TV was damaged.
I’d be crazy to use them ever again.

Overall a very good experience again

My move from one apartment to another was relatively small, but as usual without any fuss, the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. Staff very friendly, helpful and extremely polite.

Paul and Richard’s removal for Paddington to Centennial Park (Nicholas Deetcher)

Move from parents house to studio. Small move short distance. All done within an hour.
Paul and Richard were extremely professional and very careful with my things. Very pleasant, knew how to interact with people (neighbours etc) and had a great sense of humour.
Will definitely use again.

Restored my faith in removalists

The removalists were punctual, professional and friendly.
Moved apartment a short distance, both places were above the second story.
I 100% recommend Cleber and Henrique, they did a great job and made moving much less stressful.

Great Service All Round

I needed to move my one bedroom place into storage with short notice, and Holloway was so helpful every step of the way. From Felisha and the customer service team keeping me up to date every step of the way, to Henrique and Dieago moving and dismantling tricky furniture with ease. They arrived on time and were quick in getting everything packed up efficiently. Henrique and Dieago were friendly and professional, and took the initiative with everything. Moving is stressful and Holloway helped ease that stress so much!

takes away the stress of moving

This is second time I've used Holloway Removals. First time there was no review as they did OK job, not bad, not great, nothing to praise or complain about. Just a job. The reason I called them again was because it was short notice and I only knew one Removalist company - them.
This time they moved massive three bedrooms house.
I used their packing service the day before move and then the following day was the move.
Well - I am stoked: three ladies (please forgive me ladies I have forgotten your names well I remember Marylin only, but I will always remember your faces), they showed up on time - I was late. By the time I got home, the kids let them in and they were assembling the boxes. They asked few quiestions, as in where would I like them to start and if there is anything that I would like them not to pack. And then they got one with the job. They were incredibly efficient, extremely polite, and they even finished early. Not one single thing was broken - not one!
Guys that came to do the move - 10 minutes before the arranged time they sent me a message apologising that they will be 15 minutes late. They were 5 minutes late and extremely apologetic. They introduced themselves and got on with the job. They packed, dissassembled, packed, moved, reassembled, joked, sang, laughed, finished job earlier than expected, and asked about 10 times if there is anything else they could help me with, am I sure that they don't need to put the table together or anything else ...
I could not belive it, I still can't believe it that there is a company out here that provides not only service but brilliant customer service. So Felisha on the office, Marylin and two other ladies, Robin, Mat and Gabriel - well done!!! I am amazed! And to be honest - It was not expensive at all! For the job that they have done - fair amount charged!
I will not only reccomend them but used them again!
Well done!!!
Nina

So easy, so safe

Making a corporate move of office equipment, IT and staff packing boxes from Sydney to Melbourne. I called Holloway on the Tuesday and had everything arranged and in place for a pickup on Saturday and delivery Sunday. Fantastic service from Sal, including checking the move went well. Everything arrived in perfect condition including 2 large screen TV's, Plants and Paintings. I cannot believe how easy it was, and would certainly recommend Holloway Removals

Amazing service, will definitely become a regular customer

I needed to move the furniture of my 2 bedroom apartment From Punchbowl to Arncliffe
The team arrived on time and everything was packed and ready to go within 90 minutes

Awesome customer services and professional work

Both Tim and Felisha are very helpful. They offered the best customer services. The removalist guys are very professional. They arrive in time and good workers. I will not hesitate recommending them to anyone

Storage without issues

Had to pack so flooring could be done, rather than unpack items not used for some time, we put it into storage until we can decide how to downsize and declutter.

Professional movers!

Cleber and his team were fantastic. They arrived on time, were very friendly and polite! Very impressed with how much care they took when moving my things. Communication was great throughout with all the team at Holloway. All of my things are safely in storage and Cleber kept in touch with me throughout, will definitely be asking for him again when time comes for me to move to my new place! Thank you Cleber!

A word to the wise

The move was simple, 14 smallish boxes from Coogee to East Sydney. Booked for between 2 & 4 at their request, phone call at 9 to ask permission to arrive earlier. Arrangement made for them to come at 10:45 and call on arrival. Arrived early at 10:30. No call, building a fence at the time on the property, so the 2 English blokes made arrangements with the builders to pass the boxes across their work and the load the truck. We had already made arrangements for them to go through another door and across another free pathway. The lads were full on, "when we are pushy we get the client to fall in line easily", viz quite rude. Easy job, in and out, within 45 minutes Holloway had posted another charge on my credit card without asking permission. Apparently for another 1 hour. Only problem that was at 11:10 (40minutes after the job started)
There are plenty of these companies online, try another, you won't have to put up with a couple of pushy backpackers and you won't have to check your credit card for extras.
John Woodruff

Life Savers, thank you!

We were let down by another removal and were so pleased to stumble across Holloway. Relishes was incredibly helpful in organising our last minute move. Her team emptied our two bedroom apartment in just over and hour and organised temporary storage for us. Their service was flawless. Thank you for turning our moving experience around. We look forward to seeing them again next week when they move us into our new place!

Professional friendly movers

The move was for a very full 2 bed apartment. The removalists, Victor and Tony were very professional and took great care moving all items. They were extremely friendly and managed to fit the furniture all together in one trip.

Excellent Service Above and Beyond

I was moving from a 2 bedroomed Unit with a double garage that had a home gym. The 3 gentlemen arrived as agreed at 07:00 hours and were pleasant, professional, and helpful. They provided service with a smile. Despite having to manually carry the my gym up a slope they never complained, but completed the service with a smile.