Banff Spas

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Banff Spas

DT787
    DT787Melbourne

Awesome spa and service

Andy
    AndyNambour

Best decision ever!

Absolutely LOVE our new Swim Spa! The entire process was simple from order to delivery. Dale and the team at Banff have built a truly outstanding product that delivers on all promises. The delivery team from AAA Spas made sure everything was perfect on the day and we were enjoying the spa within 24hrs. Thanks Dale!

Spa W.Banff Spas

Hi Andy, thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We value your feedback. I have sent your comment on to Dale and the AAA Spas Team.

Wharfie
    WharfieBeachmere

Ahhh - time to relax at last. ;-)

Spa W.Banff Spas

Hello Wharfie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for letting us know how we are doing.

Our Banff spa is outstanding!

My husband and I would like to thank Dale for his outstanding professionalism and superior customer service. We love our Banff Cascade spa. Dale`s help with answering my questions and getting our spa set up perfectly has been amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Dale at Spa World Spas, along with our Cascade spa. Dale has been very responsive to my text msgs., as well as contacting me regularly to make sure everything has been perfect. We are very grateful to have "found" Dale to help us with choosing the right spa for our needs. Our Banff spa is a tremendous addition to my husband`s health recovery and is an excellent value for money.

Spa W.Banff Spas

Hello Claudia, Thank you for your review and kind words. We have sent these to Dale. Enjoy your spa.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Banff Spas compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Brett
    BrettCanberra

Banff Cascade Spa

Recently purchased the Cascade in the Banff series Spas, Dale the sales manager was amazing. Very responsive and his knowledge of product is out standing. I could not recommend this company high enough. First class.

Spa W.Banff Spas

Hi Brett, Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback on how we are doing. We have let Dale know.

A perfect way to relax

Spa W.Banff Spas

Thank you for your review Wayne.

Happy family!

We absolutely love our Banff Spa, I couldn't recommend it highly enough. It looks and feels great, especially at night time with all the lights and jets going. It's been so good for us as a family to get outside during the winter months and enjoy it. The service and advice from Dale has been second to none, money well spent.

Spa W.Banff Spas

Hi Lox, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

RossB
    RossBSandhurst

A very happy customer!!

The whole process from spa selection, order, delivery, installation and commissioning was flawless. It was a pleasure doing business with a such a professional organisation.
    My technical questions on the spa during the selection process were answered promptly. Then during the design of the decking (where the spa was being installed) the engineering questions from the decking designer were also answered promptly. You could simply not ask for a better customer relationship.
    The spa itself is superb and we are looking forward to many relaxing afternoons in it.

Spa W.Banff Spas

Hi Ross B, Thank you for providing your feedback. Enjoy your spa.

Robandeb
    RobandebSeymour

Absolute heaven!!

After being very disappointed with a spa decided to try again . So glad we did and this spa exceeds our expectations. It is everything and more that we were told it would be. As either a therapeutic remedy to soothe tired bodies and aching joints or as a spoil with a bottle of bubbles, the ability to personalise the strength and direction of the jets and bubbles is perfect. The other big plus for us is the amazing cleaning and filtering system which is no stress or work at all.We just love this spa and are so grateful that Craig from Spa Werx Shepparton took the time to help us through the choosing and purchase process and then followed on with a difficult installation. Our best purchase ever.

Pool & Spa Shops