Bank of Melbourne Personal Loan

1.0

tom

tom

Terrible service.

I have car finance through BOM and tried to call just to find out a payout figure,pretty simple you would think well think again..started by ringing numbers on my loan paper work but after 40 min and listening to some crap recording saying thanks for holding I tried looking for another number on their terribly hard to understanding website but after a couple of goes got some bright spark who apologised and said I will put you through to someone who can help just hold for a min,well 20 minutes later I just had to admit defeat....well guys its pretty bad when your service is worse than Telstra and centre link put together.....yep you are crap sad but true..

sam.ji1983

sam.ji1983AU

Terrible memory with Bank of Mel with my car loan

Get my new Holden and loan with Bank of Melbourne.
    that was the worst thing i did in my life
    Extreamly high interest rate in the market(14%), No statement until you make a 2 hour call
    Rediculous exit fee (>$2k), exit fee in late 2012 is higher than early 2012 by $1000.
    Please read the contract carefully before you enter into the hell.
    nothing but maybe give me the deal.
    you have to paid more