Mohamed
Mohamed Perth, WA

It was perfect

* the process was very efficient;
* easy and effective.

The follow up support was impressive. Application process was easy. I received the money instantly. I will definitely refer my friends and family to this company.

Essie
EssieSydney, NSW

I’m extremely happy with the staff & services

The quick response but most importantly the communication and understanding was fantastic. The lady I spoke to on the day was so helpful she took so much pressure off me with being understanding and upfront. I’m so grateful to be apart of the Jacaranda Fianace family. Thank you Essie

Jack
Jack

easy and hastle free to use

I was able to get a loan without any issues
The website was extremly easy to use and I could navigate through the pages quickly
money sent to account on the same day

Chandler P.Jacaranda Finance

Hi Jack, that’s great to hear! The team here at Jacaranda are always working hard to ensure your experience with us is as transparent and straightforward as possible. Thanks for choosing Jacaranda Finance.

Rosie
RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick & Easy process

Great to deal with Customer service was awesome they kept me in the loop all the time. I would highly recommend Jacaranda you won't be disappointed an they are there to help you

Great customer service

Great customer service, exceeds the customer service experience from other competitors. The person I spoke with was very kind, and understanding.
Got immediate assistance, and a result that helped me get my finances in order so it’s much more manageable.
Got clear concise information regarding the fees and knew exactly what to expect in the event I was approved.
Moments later, the offer came through, exactly as described.
Very grateful for the help and immediately feel like my stress has disappeared knowing this is a very financially manageable service.

Chandler P.Jacaranda Finance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mick
MickNorthern Region, NSW

Great

very happy. they gave me a chance and i’m so grateful, now i can actually move forward. no extra charges, so easy to apply and fill out required info. Thank you

Jengzhe loo
Jengzhe looGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect! Can’t live without

Jacaranda always there for me to help me with my finacial problems, i would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you Jacarnda. I am satisfied on their service.

Sheldon Watson
Sheldon WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hassle

Don’t need to fill in so many details which saves me time because most places make you full in every little detail. They quickly review you and give you a result.

Awesome People.

Karren W.
Karren W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Does finance get any better?

Awesome service, quick and so easy to use! I had so many knock backs and am very grateful to be able to do what I need to do with the Jacaranda loan, Thank you!

utility bills

Could not log into my account when trying to get a loan and now my account is locked
and could not log into my gov as it kept on saying my details are incorrect
they are NOT incorrect i would like an email to send myGov info to Jacaranda as the web in the loan section will not upload my Statements

Very handy. Would use again and again

No issues very easy to use communication was great and very fast. Was during the week so only took an hour in reapplying on a weekend so will see how fast it is as it says weekend availability.

Application Process
Dragana Kovac
Dragana KovacSydney, NSW

Excellent i recomended Jacarda

Was exellent they so friendly and so nice but in same time very profesional..No extra cost or any issues..i m very satisfied and happy with Jacarda..Defenetly i will recomended to my friends and to ppl i work with

Couldn't apply

Tried to apply for a small loan wouldn't let me finish the process cos there was issues uploading the bank statement. Frustrating. Wasted ages trying to link the bank. Terrible

Terrence Fitzgerald
Terrence Fitzgerald Far North Queensland, QLD

It was great

Was very happy with my outcome it came when I REALLY needed it in my emergency when in recent times my application got rejected from jacaranda so it was nice to receive txt that i had an offer from them