Listing monitored by Jacaranda Finance

Michael L.
Michael L.South East Queensland, QLD

spammed

they didnt give me a loan fair enough but now ive been spammed all weekend by loan companies because this mob sent me to something called overflow i didnt ask for this and have made a complaint to ASIC and AFCA

Amazing & Thank You

I needed fast cash for a medical emergency for my parent who is under going a major operation and tried other lenders who rejected me.
As a last option and in despair I saw a Google ad and completed an application without expecting a positive response. I was surprised that your technology was fast and quick, loan processing was within minutes and money in my account within 60seconds of accepting the contract. Thank you Daniel Wessels. You have helped me at a time I really needed cash. I appreciate your loan and service

Dino
Dino

Have used them more than once, fast process, no fuss and transparent fees.

Easy to use website and fast processing of application. Communication via text and email and kept up to date on progress

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Dino, this review made our day! Thank you for choosing Jacaranda Finance.

Customer service only excuses about your application

Michael

Dont need your help, you do nothing for me anymore, no excuse honestly

Quick and Easy

The process was so easy and the outcome really helped a difficult situation. It was straight forward and everyone was so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend, thank you !

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Nique, we are thrilled to see the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Jacaranda Finance!

Nikki
Nikki

Financial hardship

I approached jacaranda explaining my financial situation I tried to negotiate with them to have my payments reduced they declined saying I could afford it when I was not able to they then said I should go to a financial advisor which I had already done they would not negotiate it with them they took a payment from an account I didn’t authorise they would not enter into a informal agreement suggested I go bankrupt I will never recommend jacaranda to anyone stay away from this company they are heartless lack empathy and extremely unprofessional

Deb M.
Deb M.Perth, WA

This is perfect...the loan came through at just the right time!!

The service was actually really good. There were no unexpected costs and considering I am unable to get a loan through a bank because of circumstances beyond my control, I was happy with the rate.

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Deb, this review made our day! Thank you for choosing Jacaranda Finance.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Best finance company ever.

Jacaranda Finance were extremely understanding during the peak of the Covid 19 pandemic. They are the easiest loan company to deal with and tailor their products to assist people in need of a fast affordable loan.

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Steve, thank you so much for taking the time to leave Jacaranda Finance this amazing review.

Perfect

I'm very satisfied for what Jacaranda Finance did to me very helpful also the good service very happy the way they treated me well done keep up the good work and services

Application Process
Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Ben, this review made our day! Thank you for choosing Jacaranda Finance.

Perfect

I'm happy

Lisa WilsonSydney, NSW

I applied for this loan fantastic company to deal with fast and easy would definitely recommend

. Easy to get the loan and fast satisfied. But didn’t like extra charges. Customer service was good. Quick answer and was easy to navigate through process .i would recommend this company .

Chandler P.Jacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Lisa, that’s great to hear! The team here at Jacaranda are always working hard to ensure your experience with us is as transparent and straightforward as possible.

Hi chandler still waiting for promised 20 dollars for review

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Lisa, thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the emails we have sent through and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Goods

Very helpful ggfghg hfchy htrddrt gdgjj g y g hgfjh he vgvbhg h gg for vhh bhv gf g jn g ggv HGV gvvvhv gdc gvbjj be df ddhb ffv

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Tammk, we appreciate the review but something seems to have gone wrong with your keyboard. If you have any queries or questions please contact our customer service team.

Saf
SafGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient

Customer service was fast and efficient and received no unexpected costs. Am absolutely satisfied with the experience and has exceeded my expectations and the funds were in my account almost instantly

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi! Thanks for leaving Jacaranda Finance such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Myrepublicuser
MyrepublicuserGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It helped me when I needed quick cash

The person I spoke to was thorough and very supportive. I was offered a chance to explain any confusing details and am appreciative of this. I would definitely refer others to this service

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi! We are thrilled to see the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Jacaranda Finance!

barney budget h.
barney budget h.South East Queensland, QLD

Very fast and easy

Super fast and easy process, didn’t take long at all kept in the loop the whole time as to what’s happening. Once approved very fast turn around very happy with it all

Niki
NikiSydney, NSW

Great service quick and easy service

Highly recommend Jacaranda finance they were able to consolidate my loans so I pay a lower repayment. Fast and great service. Would definitely use them again in the near future

Jacaranda FinanceJacaranda FinanceSend a private message

Hi Niki, that’s great to hear! The team here at Jacaranda are always working hard to ensure your experience with us is as transparent and straightforward as possible.