LendConnect

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (40) · Variable Rate (6) · Line of Credit (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.132 years (34)

Jus

JusCentral West, QLD

Clear, quick and straight forward

Mark made the entire process easy for our first casual chat. I was kept updated the entire way through and approved quickly. The money was in my account the same day. Fantastic service and outcome

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for the positive review Jus! We're very happy to have assisted you with your fiance. We definitely strive to make the process quick and easy for each of our customers. All the best for the future!

Jeremy

Jeremy

Lend connect were excellent to deal with!

Lend connect were excellent to deal with, they were efficient and transparent with all aspects of the loan application process and obtained a very good interest rate. Thanks Lendconnect team!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Albert provided very professional and helpful service.

Albert has been very helpful and courteous through the whole process with regular follow up and updates. Processing time is very quick too. Easy to deal and communicate with and highly recommended.

Professional service

Very satisfied with the professional service I received, Mark did an outstanding job and is very prompt in returning calls, very straightforward in all aspects. Highly recommend, fantastic work and services

C Lazarus

C LazarusIllawarra, NSW

Albert supplied efficient, fast and appropriate advice. The loan was approved within 24hrs!

Fast and reliable service with good advice along the way. Costs were as expected and discussed.
I am satisfied with advice provided, the loan Terms and conditions along with the repayment schedule

Patricia

PatriciaCentral West, NSW

Albert was the guy I was talking to he is amazing very helpful and went out of his way to help me and he did thank u

Albert was the man I was dealing with he went out of his way to help me and he did he got me a loan and now I can have the weight loss surgery done and make me a active mum Absolutely perfect and fast everything was explained to me bout cost and everything a

Great...

It was great experience, can’t believe my loan got approved in just a day...!!
no I was told about the charges while talking to the broker.
very satisfied with the service.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was great to have been able to assist you promptly. Please recommend us to your family and friends. All the best for the future!

The LendConnect Team

This is perfect!! Everything great!!

It is an amazing experience! Albert is very professional and responsible!! If having chance, I will contact him again! So recommend!! I am very satisfied!! Good company and good staff!!

Loan TypeLine of Credit
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Adam for leaving us a positive review. We are happy to have helped you here at LendConnect. Please recommmend us to your family and friends. All the best for the future!

The LendConnect Team

Albert provide me very nice service, quick reply and patiently explain my inquiry

No unexpected extra costss and I am very satisified the rate for this loan
Albert provide me very nice service,quick reply and patiently explain my inquiry
the loan application is done so fast and I am very happy

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Professional! Beyond helpful! Amazing!

Incredibly happy with the customer service we received from Mark at LendConnect! Mark was patient and accommodating to our needs for our current situation, as well as keeping in constant contact to let us know how things were going. He definitely found the best suited loan for us. There were no hidden costs - everything was put out for us to see. Mark has a wealth of knowledge and is happy to answer any questions you ask him. Definitely made this a seamless process! Thank you Mark and colleagues for your amazing work! We are beyond happy!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Easy process thanks to great staff

Mark made a tricky process easy. Customer service was excellent. I received calls when I was told I would and the whole process was seamless and transparent. Highly recommend this company

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to have assisted you and wish you all the best for the future.

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Great customer service experience

Very satisfied with the service from Albert very helpful and knowledgeable with product I needed highly recommended to deal with will help guide you through this mind boggling task excellent

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Lyn for leaving us a positive review. We're happy we were able to assist you on this occasion. Please recommend us to your family and friends. All the best in the future!

Michael

MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Great Customer Service

Albert is a legend. Super helpful and super fast. He communicated with me well and got back to me super fast. Highly recommended. Look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for a great review Michael! It was a pleasure for us here at LendConnect to work with you. All the best in the future!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Problem solved!!

The CSO (Mark)I dealt with was very helpful, understood the difficulty I was in and made it EASY to find a loan at a reasonable rate.
LendConnect will find you a great deal.!!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

This process was made extremely easy with the guidance of Albert and the team. They worked hard to get the best possible loan in a timely manner. Would definitely use again next time.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Lee for your positive review. At LendConnect, we always do our best to make the process as easy as possible for our clients. We are very happy to have assisted you. All the best in the future.

Great service!

Mark was extremely professional. He made it the process so easy!!! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a loan. Settlement was so fast! Thank you lendconnect. The whole experience was great and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I’m a big sceptic when it comes to things like these and after being referred by a friend, my nerves were calmed by Mark and he did an amazing job getting me what I needed. 10/10 would use again!!!

Super fast !!

Highly recommended!! Super easy to talk to and understand .. team was amazing ! Albert legend mate owe you a beer mate haha. Thanks again and looking forward to working with you guys again.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Carlos for your positive review. At LendConnect, our goal is to make your transaction smooth and easy. We're glad we were able to help with your circumstances. All the best for the future!

The LendConnect Team

Mark was extremely professional and efficient, very pleased with his service. Avoided a lot of head aches for myself.
Their communication was second to none, will definitely use again in the near future.

Edwin A.

Edwin A.Sydney, NSW

LendConnect five out of five

Mark from LendConnect is very Professionally and extremely helpful. He made the whole finance experience so simple and easy to follow. Very fast settlement on top of the great service. I would highly recommend LendConnect to anyone in need of finance.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you. We very much appreciate your time, trust and kind words and looking forward to working with you in the future. All the best.

The LendConnect team