LendConnect

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (177), Variable Rate (31) and Line of Credit (8)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.863 years
Scott P.

Scott P.Sydney, NSW

Went above and beyond

Albert and Jenny were exceptional in securing my personal loan. Communication with me through every step of the process was fantastic. My loan was a little challenging due to my work situation. They worked through this seamlessly with understanding of my situation and presenting this to the lenders.
I am more than happy to recommend this company for your loan. Great customer service and communication

Bonnie H.

Bonnie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbelievably Professional!

I rarely feel compelled to write a review but from the first contact from Albert, he walked me through not only the relevant steps to quickly access what I needed, but also spent time to explain further things that made the ongoing process simple. Thank you Albert for your care and attention in what can be a big step financially. I recommend LendConnect to everyone.

Jeremy

JeremyHunter Region, NSW

Now that’s what I call fast money!!

Highly recommend!

The level of service was incredible. Big thanks to Jenny for taking care of my account and making this happen for me. Would highly recommend everyone to work with Lend Connect

Ricki

Ricki Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service

I don't often write reviews but this review is a must.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Jenny and let me say she was outstanding with her knowledge and customer service. Jenny provided the information for my loan in terms I could understand, and even then when I had a enquiry or 3 I could ring and ask Jenny she happily took 3 calls in a matter of 10 minutes. Jenny went above and beyond to help me with my loan and I am so grateful for her positive attitude towards what can be a stressful experience. I highly recommend LendConnect to help with your credit needs. Also a shout out to Mark for following up to make sure all my needs where met.

Angel

Angel Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

Highly recommend mark and his team! Most fast and efficient service I have received with getting a personal loan will definitely be using them again! Could not recommend them more!!

Neskeen E.

Neskeen E.South East Queensland, QLD

Second time and satisfied!!

Mark and his team assisted me once again. Dealt with my matters professionally and efficiently. The deal was cleared within days and the team was keeping me up to date at every step. Can recommend this business 100% and will use again.

Charline D.

Charline D.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

The whole process from start to finish was so smooth and extremely efficient! We placed all our trust in Albert and he certainly made us feel comfortable in the process. Super impressed & highly recommend. Cannot thank Albert enough for his incredible service.

Melissa Mayer

Melissa MayerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, fast and simple.

From start to finish the process was simple & fast.
We received great communication at every step.
Albert was professional and fantastic to deal with.
Antonia was truly incredible!
She went above and beyond to get everything approved in record time.
We’re forever grateful, Thank you so much.

Bhavi D.

Bhavi D.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

Best customer service experience.
The loan was arranged at a really short timeline and we had to pay nothing out of pocket as extras.
Would highly recommend Albert for his amazing customer service

Youssef

YoussefSydney, NSW

Champion thanks heeps for your time and effort on much appreciated take care

So easy to deal with, had nothing but a great experience. I can’t recommend lend connect enough, their staff were very helpful as well as the customer service team. Thanks again

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Youssef for your positive review for us. At LendConnect, we will always work hard to give you the best experience! Feel free to recommend us to your family and friends. All the best for the future!

Kindest Regards,
The LendConnect Team

Rosie Model

Rosie ModelMid North Coast, NSW

Albert is amazing!!!

Albert from Lend Connect was amazing.
He is very polite & has a wealth of knowledge.
He made the process of buying my new car very smooth & hassle free!!
Thank you very much.

Kiel

KielSydney, NSW

Antonia is Awesome!!!

Antonia did an awesome job sorting out 2 loans for us very fast to enable us to get a new car very quickly when our old car broke down. Very easy process and very easy to deal with

Great Service

Mark was extremely helpful and the entire process was smooth from start to finish. Quick responses via phone or emails.I highly recommend using LendConnect and will definitely use their services in the future.

Impressed

Mark is a legend. Transparent. Informative and supportive. He delivered well above expectation and I appreciate his efforts. If I require a loan in the future, Mark will be my first call.

Find out how LendConnect compares to other Personal Loans

Perfect outcome, very happy customer

Thanking Antonia in getting my loan sorted in record time. Great communication and great customer service. Quick and straight forward process, no hassles. Very impressed. Great options given. Would 100% use again. Thanks again

cm.anonymous

cm.anonymous Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing & Professional Service!

Albert’s customer service is exceptional & cannot be faulted in any manner. He ensures all questions answered with patience & enable a successful & speedy outcome of loan requested. Amazing, professional & personalised service.

Shaine R.

Shaine R.South West, QLD

Great, would definitely recommend!

Were great in getting a young couple first loan. Amazing to deal with. Made the process quick and easy. Helped us in any way they could! Will definitely be going through them again in the future!

Excellent service!

Mark your the man . You really know what you are doing, Keep it up. Thank you for your patience. Proverbs 3:6-“In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” Ü

Farhad

FarhadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, professional and personalised service

Mark was very professional and at the same time patient when it comes to explaining the finances. He provided personalised advices based on our request and he was always available.