LendConnect

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great customer service

Great customer service and communication. Couldnt be happier! Highly recommend Lend Connect.
The process was extremely transparent and clear no hidden fees and charges, not to mention the fast turnaround time and rate.Thank you!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for a great review Gorana! It was a pleasure for us here at LendConnect to work with you. All the best in the future.
Kind regards,

ana

anaSydney, NSW

Very Efficient And Fast With Requests

Amazing!! They are always helpful when i am in need with some extra finance and quick turnaround i would recommend Lend Connect to all my family and friends so dont go anywhere else but Lend Connect.
Such a friendly team.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Hi Ana, Thank you for leaving LendConnect a great review! It will be awesome if you can recommend us to your family and friends. I am really happy we were able to assist you.

Aimee.

Aimee.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

Amazing! Fast, Efficient, Down to Earth and my loan is exactly what I wanted. I will recommend LendConnect to anyone after my experiance. Apsolutley amazing to deal with. Great work LendConnect.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Aimee for leaving a great review for us here at LendConnect. We are really happy you had a great experience and wishing you all the best in the future.

Awesome Service

Professional, fast, reliable and delivered with a fantastic friendly service.
All costs were transparent.
We are very satisfied with the rate we received as it was a lower rate than what our bank offered.
Thank you Albert for being so helpful making the loan process easy and convenient not to mention stress free.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank Sepi for leaving a review for LendConnect. It's always great to get good feedback! Looking forward to helping you down the track with your finances.

Excellent service

Albert did a excellent job in finding us a loan and followed threw every part even after settlement. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a loan

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Justin for your awesome review. It's nice to hear you had a great experience with LendConnect. Please recommend us to anyone that request for finance, much appreciated!

Samantha B

Samantha BFar North Queensland, QLD

Great company.

Thank you Albert for helping me get my first loan in years. Staff are always in contact even after work hrs. Which is great when I can't always answer during the day. Albert is very cli my focused and did all he could to help us. Thank you

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Christina

ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Thank you so much Mark for your awesome service. I didn't expect this will happend to me today thank you Mark. Your service is very helpful, kind, reliable and very friendly.
Your tried everything to meet your Clienrts need.
Thanks again Mark.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you for your comment. It was great to work with you and find a positive outcome to your initial query.
The team and I wish you all the best!

Hsakakini

HsakakiniSydney, NSW

Client focused superstar

Exceptional service from Albert who couldn't be more client focused. He made sure the process was quick and simple and got us the best value loan. He even supported us to source a better deal on the car itself. Thank you for going above and beyond.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you for you generous review. I was my pleasure to work with you and the LendConnect team and I wish you all the best for the future.
The LendConnect team

Mark was very Helpful and kind in helping me.

Mark was very helpful and kind.i didn't have any unexpected costs and I was very satisfied. I could pay off my other loan which the repayments were a lot more then what this one will be which I am very happy with.

Wing

WingMid North Coast, NSW

Fast and helpful

Im really satisfied with the service provided .the customer service is helpfull ,fast service , friendly .I highly recommend Albert and thank you for your kind and help very much appreciated

bec

becSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rare to find a broker that you actually trust to help you out

Was originally hoping to consolidate our debt into our existing home loan, but after speaking to Adam he advised against this for our situation. His colleague Mark specializes in personal loans and he contacted us very quickly and assessed out situation without judgement. He then presented a few options and answered all questions straight away (its obvious he is very experienced in this industry). Our personal loan is now approved and we have been given advice for the future too. I'm so thankful that I stumbled on this company through a friends recommendation (Adam processed their home loan) and very much looking forward to working with these guys again in the future.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Bec for leaving us an amazing review! It was a pleasure to have worked with you to getting your finances sorted. Please let us know if you need anything down the track. All the best.

Yasmin

YasminSydney, NSW

Fast and easy!

Mark made the whole loan process very easy nice and quick! Very simple straight foward.
Never experienced such a quick process when getting a loan! He has helped me so much through the process very patient towards it all.
Would definitely have people knowing about this company! Thank you for all your help Mark very much appriciated

Loan TypeVariable Rate
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Yasmin for the positive review. I'm glad we were able to assist you with your finance. All the best for the future and if you need our assistance, please give me a call.

LendConnect Team

Emy Scott

Emy ScottFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect sunshine in your life

This company is excellent and very fair to deal with their clients well I say this through my experience with them I’d like to thank the company to trust on me especially Albert Lee thank you so much Albert for assisting me very well your very helpful freindly and trying your best to be able to help me god bless you

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Emy for the positive review. I'm glad we were able to assist you. Enjoy your holidays and speak to you down the track if you have any financial needs.

Tema Junior

Tema JuniorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its so fantastic and helpful

Im fully satisfied with the service provided Also the customer attendants is helpfull.Hopefully for the future run If I need help I will recommend u as my first assistant no one else.....thank u for your kind and help.....so appreciated....

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

I'm glad you are happy with our services. Feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! All the best!

Stevo

StevoPort Macquarie

Very efficient service

We had had another loan approved with another lender? The terms were like extortion! We turned it down and just thought we would not worry! We had a call from Albert from Lend Connect! He was easy to talk with and went out of his way to accomodate our needs! The loan was approved within a few days without hassles! We would recommend this company to anyone!
Thanks team!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Steven for leaving us a great review. Hope everything works out for you and Carol. Give us a call if we can assist with anything further.

Bernadette M.

Bernadette M.

Brilliant Customer Service

I found the whole process very painless and straightforward and received excellent service from Mark. He supported me through the whole process and explained everything step by step. I cannot recommend them enough. Money was in my account within hours of signing my contract. Mark went above and beyond to make sure I got the right loan that suited my needs.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

We're very happy here that we were able to assist you with your needs. Thanks for trusting with organising your finances. Please give us a call if you need anything further.

Scibbo

Scibbo

Excellent customer service

Received great service by the team at lendconnect. Got a quick and easy loan with no dramas. Can't recommend these guy's enough and will definitely use them again in the near future.

Very Quick and Friendly Service

I applied online for a loan with Lend Connect within 15 minutes I got a call back to send through some documents and I had my loan settled and got my money withinin 24 hours. Customer service was fantastic and super quick! Will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Experience, expertise and excellent service!

I contacted LendConnect to help me fund much needed home renovations. They may be a new name as a company, but the team's experience and expertise from their many years in finance was clear from my very first phone call!

The LendConnect team were so helpful in organising me personal finance with a lender who suited my needs. I felt supported and in good hands every step of the way, and I have full trust that the team has given me the best solution to my finance needs. I am so excited to progress with my renovations now my finance is organised! Thank you LendConnect for your punctual responses, professional conduct and patience with my lack of experience and knowledge in this area.

I honestly couldn't recommend this service highly enough!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Chris

ChrisAU

Quick, easy and honest

I applied for finance on the Friday on my lunch break.
I was asked to send through some paperwork (payslips and License), and about an hour later I got a few different finance options given to me and then they said they would formally apply by the end of the day with the one I wanted. Come Monday morning I had an approval and money in my account that night.
They were honest, straight forward, informative and so easy.
I will use them again for sure.