Verified🏆 2024 Award

Application Process

Kaylene
Kaylene

Antonia 5 stars

Antonia was amazing!! Friendly, efficient and made it such an easy process. It was a pleasure dealing with her. Show details ·  1
Georgia
Georgia

Incredible service

Thank you to Antonia for looking after me so well for my personal loan. Amazing prompt service. Highly recommend! Show reply
Pete
PeteSydney, NSW2 posts

Professional Team!

Excellent service. Thanks to Kelvin and Antonia for taking care of my personal loan. Would recommend LendConnect to family and friends. Show details ·  1
Albert J.
Albert J.

Top Service!

My experience with Robyn was fantastic. She was prompt and assisted with all my queries. She ensured the funds were all sorted in such a short timeframe allowing me to secure our business vehicle. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. If I was to get my financing done again she will be the first person I contact. Thank you so much once again Robyn, your help is much appreciated. Show reply
Anthony M.
Anthony M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would recommend!

After difficulties finding finance, I was recommended LendConnect. It was a seamless experience thanks to Julie! Always a phone call away and willing to explain financial terminology in simple terms. Show details ·  1
Tari T.
Tari T.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Great experience

My customer experience with Paul was really great. Easy to deal with, great communication and super helpful. Very much appreciated in such a stressful time for me. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Jamee
Jamee

Outstanding Performance

They made it such an easy process and everyone I dealt with had lovely customer service skills. Show details ·  1
Bec S
Bec SSouth Australia

Professional service!

Amazing service, super helpful and so grateful for Antonia and Kelvin for looking after me Show details ·  1
Marco
MarcoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied

Antonio, Mark and Paul, were great, easy and pleasant to talk to, quick to get things done Show details ·  1
yorgalas
yorgalas

Absolutely amazing service. Fast and polite and always kept up to date! I would highly recommend to anyone
Thanks again! Show details ·  1
Benny
BennySydney, NSW

Fast response assistance

A very fast response team there, suitable to anyone who is seeking a best deal option. Strongly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1
Hannah
Hannah

A 10/10 experience!

Paul assisted me with my loan and I could not recommend him highly enough, he is so good at what he does. He was extremely efficient and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Paul is also so lovely and friendly to deal with and made the whole experience stress free and enjoyable. Show details ·  1
Luis
LuisBrisbane2 posts

Great customer experience

Great customer service, responsive, and transparent T&Cs that were straight forward to understand Show reply
A.Ross
A.RossDarling Downs, QLD

Great Customer Service

Robyn from LendConnect was super helpful through this whole process, from the first call I had with her she showed professionalism and genuine care. I was kept up to date the whole way through, if I had any issues or didn’t understand something I was able to contact Robyn. This is my first loan and I was very nervous but Robyn made it stress free. They definitely value their clients which is why I recommend going through LendConnect. And a big thanks to Robyn:) Show reply
Courtney
CourtneyNew South Wales

Easy and amazing!

Antonia was soo helpful with any questions I had, the loan was everything we were hoping for!!
It was so quick and easy to organise the loan, came through straight away and such an easy dashboard to navigate.

Couldn’t ask for more !
Would 100% recommend Show details ·  1

Craig M.
Craig M.

I own 3 homes outright/no debt. total purchase price of all homes one million eight hundred thousand. I have 150,000 in cash for a deposit for another home.would like to borrow 450k I collect 1400 a week in rent from the 3 homes i own, I live at my parents free. I don't work as I am studying to be a monk. My father will also go guarantor for the new home I would like to purchase. Question can I get another loan with no job. but I have a lot of collateral. Craig Moore age 54 aussieosho@gmail.com PH 0482046506

LendConnect   DM

Hi Craig, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, we do not do any home loans. Feel free to reach out to us if we can assist further on 1300 125 363 or admin@lendconnect.com.au. Thanks.

Kindest regards,
The LendConnect Team

Kathryn Griffiths
Kathryn Griffiths

Do you credit check?

LendConnect   DM

CategoryPersonal Loans
Interest RateFrom 7.24% p.a.
Application Fee $0