LendConnect

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Efficient and professional

Mark was phenomenal to deal with. A total of 3 days from the very first phone call to funds being available in account.
Incredibly professional and efficient and would highly recommend.

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot rate LendConnect highly enough. Albert went above and beyond to help us out and I am so grateful. Their help is literally life changing for us. Highly recommend.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you Kylie for your positive review. I am really pleased that we were able to assist you and help you with your needs. Enjoy the festive season and all the best in the future!

Kindest regards,

Most helpful service

Very helpful and advisable service by Mark. He made sure it went smoothly throughout the application and called straight away if he needed to. Highly recommend his services to everyone.

Best in the Business

Albert was extraordinary and definitely values his clients, he will go that extra miles and go beyond what is expected, highly recommend their services and such an welcoming and friendly service, definitely 10 star rating!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks PJ for your positive review. At LendConnect, we always go the extra mile to help our customers with their financial needs. I'm happy we were able to assist you with yours.

honest ,friendly and fast

Mark was great to deal with. He was upfront, friendly, always available and honest.
The finance was done quickly and I couldnt be happier. and i highly recommended to friends and family thanks mark for everything

Happy clients

Mark is professional and worked with us throughout the whole loan application. He managed to get everything approved within two days! Great customer service and very helpful!! Highly recommend , we will definitely be telling all our friends about him! Thank you so much :)

Jaye

JayePeel, WA

Brilliant

Albert was professional, on the ball and kept us informed throughout the whole loan application process. He managed to get everything approved within 5 days! I can not recommend Albert at LendConnect enough. We will definatly use him in the future and be recommending him to everyone we know. Thanks Albert

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Jaye for leaving us a great review. I'm glad we were able to assist you here at LendConnect. It would be an honour for us to be recommended by you to everyone you know. All the best for the future!

Kindest regards,

Albert - Finance Approval

I cannot thank Albert enough for assisting with the quick turn around of my loan.

Albert was professional, courteous and considerate to my needs and excelled in every way.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Albert to anyone looking for finance

First class service

Mark was my consultant and I have nothing but praise for his work. He was always available and answered all my questions whenever needed in a way that were easy to understand. Highly recommend

Excellent service cannot fault

Albert went above and beyond to help us through the process. He was always availible for when i had questions which is hard to come by with all other institutes.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for leaving us a great review Malcolm. At LendConnect we definitely go above and beyond for our clients and ensure you understand the process every step of the way. All the best for the future!

The LendConnect Team

Albert managed to turn a NO it a YES!!!

After getting declined on a number of loans, we turned to Albert. His work ethic is above all others he worked so hard to help us and got us the results we wanted, then to top it off he tried his best to get a little bit extra.. Honestly We thank you so much for all your hard work.. After getting a No, you managed to make it a yes!! We thank you sooo much.. I would highly recommend Albert to Everyone!

Great result!

Excellent service and turnaround timeframe from start to finish. Also kept us well informed and supported during the whole process. Would definitely use this financial service again in the future. Michaele Perth

Trace

TraceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FAST and EFFICIENT - great communication

Fast, efficient ,best customer service I have ever encountered! I had the pleasure of dealing with Mark, he went over and above -my personal loan in my bank less than 48hrs!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for a great review Trace. The team at LendConnect are really happy that we were able to assist you. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything. All the best for the future!

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and communication!

Lets start by saying my credit history wasn't the best. Mark was understanding and went above and beyond to help me out. Every step of the way was outlined very clearly and LendConnect was a pleasure to deal with.

I would highly recommend Mark and the team at LendConnect. Extremely excited to be picking up my new car!!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Matt for your review for LendConnect. I'm happy we were able to assist you with your new car purchase. Hope everything goes well in the future for you.

ZC Nice

ZC NiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honest, quick and understanding

Mark was understanding, honest and delivered what he promised.
I was kept me updated and was always happy whenever we spoke.
I will recommend him and his team to anyone.
Thanks again for delivering what others have promised but could not.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ask for Albert!

Accessing loans whilst both parties are on DVA/Super payments is not any easy task to do. Fortunately for us, Albert managed to secure us a caravan loan on a good interest ratem. Albert has kept in touch during the whole process and made this a relatively stress free process.
10/10 would recommend Albert

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

The best!

Went above and beyond helping us. Would really recommend them. Was very easy to contact them also and just very helpful for anything that I needed, very very very happy

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for a great review Steph! I'm happy we were able to help you here at LendConnect. Hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Allen

AllenNorth Queensland, QLD

Would recommend lend connect

A very positive outcome with the help form lend connect. Was a pleasure dealing with this company. Would recommend other client's to use. No stress, dealt with 1 person though out the applause

Loan TypeVariable Rate
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for leaving LendConnect a great review. We definitely try to make the process as easy as possible and ensure your loan application is personalised and tailored to your needs. All the best in the future.

Israel Javier

Israel JavierCoomalie, NT

Fast and efficient

LendConnect help me to get a loan and it's
agent help me to get my loan application approved quickly.They are reliable and very helpful to assist in all the paperwork.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Israel for leaving LendConnect a positive review. We're happy we were able to assist you in your loan and wish you all the best for the future!

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Very professional and made the process easy

Lendconnect helped me to get a car loan, they where extremely professional and never tried to up sell they looked after my needs and went for exactly what I was after. Cant recommend them enough

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Jason for leaving us a review. At LendConnect, we endeavor to do our best for our clients based on your current circumstances. Look forward to hearing from you soon.