LendConnect

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (71) · Variable Rate (9) · Line of Credit (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.232 years (56)

Mark from lend connect #1

I will never go to a bank again mark from lend connect is quick hardworking and will do everything he can to get you what you want I recommend him

Extraodinary Service and a Fountain of Ideas

After the frustration dealing with a mainstream bank during the COVID period, it was a joy to find Mark of LendConnect. We have just completed our 2nd loan with Mark, and on both occasions his service was extraordinary. My recommendation is never waste your time with any big bank - go straight to Mark. It was unbelievable that he was able to go from taking my details to depositing the money in my account within two days. Mark was a constant fountain of ideas to make the deal even more attractive. Thank you!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

The quickest loan ever

Thank you for helping me out with my loan the service was so good and quick and I will recommend it to the people that I know if there was 6 stars I would click 6 excellent work thank you

Absolutely beautiful people

Customer service was absolutely wonderful, extremely helpful and so very polite.
Understanding and lovely to talk to.
Easy to apply access all areas of application.
Would highly recommend this lender.
Albert was amazing so friendly and helpful would give him 10 stars.

Les Regan

Les ReganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful

Albert from LendConnect was very professional and easy to talk to, he went above and beyond to help me get my finances in order. I would recommend Albert from LendConnect to anyone.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Les for your kind words in your review for us here at LendConnect. We definitely aim to exceed our customer's expectations. Thanks for using LendConnect and we hope to speak to you in the future.

Paul

PaulMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mark is a true professional and goes above and beyond.

Working in Financial Services myself I know how important transparency and trust is and I had no doubts with Mark, a trustworthy professional, who went above and beyond to assist and make it an enjoyable experience dealing with him. Great knowledge and knows his stuff!

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

Quality service, can’t recommend Mark enough

The work Mark has done for me is second to none. My situation was difficult for a number of reasons but he got me over the line in a quick, efficient and professional manor. Beyond thankful for the time and effort he put in. Could not recommend him enough. Will definitely be putting his name out there for anyone else in a similar situation!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Quickest, fastest loan ever applied for.

Quick, friendly, easy to deal with! Our lender was efficient & helped us secure the best loan for our needs. Highly recommend & will be dealing with him again in the future.

Neskeen E.

Neskeen E.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from start to finish!

Amazed by the efficiency of Mark and the outcome he achieved for me during this hard time. He honestly kept in touch, found options, evaluated and suggested strategies to get the result I needed. Highly recommend and will definately use his services again!

They know the game!

I have been dealing with Mark for a couple of years now. From the start to finish you are guided hassle free & always get the desired results. I often referred Mark/ LendConnect to my network all because of the top notch treatment. Keep it up.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

I applied for a small personal loan, my advisor was Albert he was professional

Applied for small personal loan was quick affordable repayments. Very pleased with my advisor Albert. He was professional and very polite. Funds were on my account within minutes of signing approval.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Alyson for a great review. We are happy you found our process quick and professional, definitely pride ourselves on doing the best for our customers. All the best for the future!

Damian

DamianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent for helping me out for my loan

Excellent with support an helping me out with my personal loan an very friendly and getting everything done for me to get my personal loan I with go through them for future good customer service

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

When all hope is lost

The team at Lendconnect (Albert) was able to fix the mess i made and nothing was ever a problem thank you so much cant wait to refer people to you

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

This is the 2nd loan I needed to get approved. Customer is second to none. Fast approval and the most helpful company I have ever used. Thank you so much

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for the positive review Michelle. We're happy you found the loan process to be fast and easy! Please let us know if we can assist you down the track. All the best for the future.

Rhys

RhysMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Service

Mark went above and beyond to help find the best product that suited what I needed. Also very straight to the point and very helpful in direction to keep a maintainable financial situation.
Highly reccommended and will be in touch in thw future.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Excellant professional
Lend connect provides a very professional and very upfront right front the start.Completely statisfied with the service. Will rate them 10 out of 10 and recommend them to anyone needing a hand with finance

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Michael for leaving us a great review. I'm glad we were able to assist you here at LendConnect. It would be an honour for us to be recommended by you to anyone you know. All the best for the future!

Kindest regards,

Emeka

EmekaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing helper will go all out for you!

Completely statisfied with the service. Will rate them 10 out of 10 and recommend.
Looking for to working with them in the near future.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thank you Emeka for your positive review for LendConnect. We are very happy that we were able to assist you with your loan. Please recommend us to your family and friends. All the best for the future!

Super helpful

Had a really good experience. Found the whole process very simple and had the whole transaction taken care of for me. Everything was mad very clear to me and I would highly recommend to others.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Jon for a great review. It is definitely part of our service to keep you to make the loan process easy for you. All the best for the future and please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Kindest regards,

Siew Loo

Siew LooSydney, NSW

Professionals Service

Very Profesional and helpful customer service. I am not keen to proceed the application even i need it, i thought it very complicated and nearly give up. Albert very patience and persistence explain the product and help on retriving documents process. Thanks for his patience and persistence.

Carlos

CarlosSydney, NSW

The best lender

I'm so happy with lend connect easy and so fast to lend you the money straight into your account unavailable thank you so much for taking a pressure of my head I highly recommend this lender his name is mark so professional .