LendConnect

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (113) · Variable Rate (16) · Line of Credit (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.34 years (94)

Mark from Lendconnect

Very easy to deal with very helpful on all matters would highly recommend for all loan options very polite to talk with returns all calls very quickly just extremely helpful

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to have helped you with your loan. Please let us know if we can help you further. All the best for the future!

Kindest Regards,
The LendConnect Team

Karen Crick

Karen CrickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very efficient and hardworking. Provided us with great service.

Product and service provided were excellent. Highly recommend this company.
Provided the best rate for personal loan we could get. Much better than the banks.
Loan was processed in an amazingly short amount of time.

Outstanding service

Absolute pleasure dealing with Albert & Antonia. They went above & beyond to get our loan approved in less than 24 hours. Explained everything in great detail & kept is up to date every step of the way. Would highly recommend.

Hayden

HaydenNew South Wales

Albert is amazing

Albert was absolutely fantastic he had our finance sorted in under and hour of our time without any issues at all. I highly recommend Albert and will never now use anyone else.

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Great communication, updates and went the extra mile

I was introduced to Albert via my home loan broker and have to admit I was extremely impressed. Went the extra mile, looked at alternatives to get us the best deal. At first I was a bit unsure about the loan suggestions but Albert spent the time to discuss the logic behind the choices and options and it all made sense. I have managed to save several hundred dollars a month but also managed to potentially shrink a loan for my vehicle. No, not just one, but Albert offered to look at the other vehicle as well and we ended up in a stronger position. Cannot recommend LendConnect and Albert enough!

Easy and super fast

Thanks to Albert for getting me loan approved ,
The process was too easy and fast , worked out of hours and helped me in my process
Highly recommended
Fast , friendly & professional

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Very easy and quick response

High recommended. Albert is very helpful and very fast response. He also work out of his working hours to help complete my application asap.
Definitely I will his service again in the future
Very happy with his service.

Tanvir

TanvirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from Albert ..Very effective...Friendly . Within 1 day all sorted out . Strongly recommended

Exact, Friendly, Fast
Albert did very excellent as well as professional. Strongly recommend.
Less than 1 day my loan was approved. Moreover , got the inner depth of the every details and loan structure. Happy to come again for any future requirement

Desnal

DesnalSydney, NSW

Fast, Easy and Very Professional

I got in touch with Jason in the beginning of the week very professional and easy to talk to, he passed me on to Mark, a true loan specialist, he kept me upto date on every step of the way and provided an awesome service and excellent results in the end. Definitely would love to use LendConnect again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Find out how LendConnect compares to other Personal Loans

Exceptional, amazing, helpful, transparent.

This is the second time we have used LendConnect - MARK specifically. Both times he has made the process seamless and stress-free; Even with the current COVID situation. Mark went above and beyond to help us and is 100% genuine and crystal clear when he speaks to you. I recommend Mark 100%. Exceptional customer service!

Chezca

ChezcaCentral Queensland, QLD

Home loan deposit/Short fall

Fast service and very helpful. They will assist you all through out the steps. To sum it all up, it was an excellent experience. Highly recommended and you’ll not get disappointed.

Excellent Service

Mark went above and beyond my expectations and secured a loan for me at a great interest rate. He made the process smooth, stress free and everything was outlined to me clearly. Communication and customer service was of the highest standards. Did what other brokers couldn't, will be using again highly recommend!

Luci

Luci

Wonderful customer service and connections

Couldn't recommend them enough! I tried to apply online for our personal loan twice with different lenders and both were knocked back... Every situation is different and trying to explain ours filling online forms definitly did not work well for us. Albert worked very hard to get our application just perfect to maximise our chances. The process was fast and easy. Communication was one of the best I have ever had. Settlement done and we are very satisfied. We will definitely contact him again when needed. Thanks again!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Got done what others couldn't

Friendly, can-do attitude was backed up by results. A 5 month long saga for me was literally resolved within 36hrs - from introduction, to information gathering, to loan offer, to settlement - all completed inside a day and a half! Didn't know customer service like this still existed. Could not recommend these Guys, in particular Mark any more highly.

Extremely efficient

Extremely efficient at what they do, great to deal with and very transparent with all information and found competitive rates for me as a customer, wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Salim

SalimCentral West, NSW

They are prefect

LendConnet is a very good, reliable, authentic and friendly company for managing finance. I am very happy to work with, and they approved my loan within a day. Especially, Albert is a friendly person, and he cooperate with me for very minutes from starting the approval of loan. I wish his success in every step of his life.

Louise

LouiseIllawarra, NSW

The process was easy and efficient

Customer service was fantastic.
I was impressed with the efficiency and easy with which the application was done. Albert was very pleasant and helpful all through the process
I am happy with the rate

Amazing faultless service

Albert was amazing from the start helping us in a tight situation and coming back with the best option possible getting us funds within a few days. Couldnt fault him

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Simple, smooth, quick and friendly process

I dealt with Albert through my loan application. He was very helpful and friendly.
From start to finish it only took a couple of days and the money was in my account.
Great service thank you Albert

Damion

DamionQueensland

Extremely impressive professionalism!

Remarkable communication and accelerated turn around time with delivery. I appreciate your efforts Mark and the great lengths you went to-to make it happen. Complete satisfaction it’s been a pleasure dealing with you.