LendConnect
See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LendConnect

Kathryn
Kathryn South West, WA

Excellent service

I would definitely recommend this service if looking for a personal loan. The broker was helpful, appropriable, honest and knowledgeable. The broker listened to what I was after and followed through with getting the best loan for my circumstances.

bec
becSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat customer

Great rate

Thank you all at lendconnect,great rate and fantastic customer service, no hidden extras and they where very helpful. Once again thank you for your help and support and I highly recommend them

LAN D.
LAN D.South East Queensland, QLD

100% recommend

Great service, kind and welcoming and made everything straight forward and easy. Albert also made sure I was up to date with everything that was going on and was set on getting me a good deal

Application Process
LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Thanks for your kind review. It's our goal to ensure our customers are well looked after with a fast and easy loan process. Please recommend us to your family and friends. All the best for the future.

Kindest Regards,
The LendConnect Team

A truly professional Financial Planner in our great city of Melbourne. Mark provides a fantastic service. He is very knowledgeable, responsive and explains everything clearly. Looking forward to working with you into the Future Mark!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent work all round Mark. Very efficient and personable. Great to deal with someone who is actually available and gets back to you quickly. Always kept me in the loop and “held my hand” throughout the speedy process. Congratulations on the service you provide. More than happy to recommend the experience with you and your team to others. Best wishes, Clive Hampton

Rhianna M.
Rhianna M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great team of finance brokers!

Albert went above and beyond in helping secure finance for our small business purchase. At such a stressful time he was able to guide us through the application process and lender requirements. We would have been absolutely lost without him and the entire team at LendConnect! Thank you guys!!!

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Fast and efficient finance!

I was recommended to Albert at lend connect through someone. I couldn’t be happier with the service I received. The whole application was done over the phone and via email. Albert was accommodating towards my busy schedule and made the process as smooth and easy as possible. Highly recommended!

Application Process

Stephen Crouch
Stephen CrouchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional at every step

LendConnect were referred to me and so glad they were. The whole process was seem less and transparent of which experience has seen quite differing ways in which financial services are provided. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending their services

Find out how LendConnect compares to other Personal Loans

This is perfect service and very nice and helpful.

This is perfect service and very nice and helpful. Antonia has handle it efficiently and Mark is nice and helpful as well. Would recommend this company for personal loan to all your friends and family.

Cameron A.
Cameron A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Well done to Mark and LendConnect team. The process was fast, efficient and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend LendConnect to family and associates based on my positive experience with Mark and LendConnect.

Perfect service

This is the second time we dealt with lendconnect and they never let you down! We asked for a personal loan and got accepted in no time and the customer service is amazing! Would recommend this company to all our family and friends! Thank you!

K See
K SeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to do a Review!!

We have never had such a simple process applying for a loan ~ Antonia has just handled it all so efficiently! It’s so much easier to be guided and just have clear instructions! Highly recommend Antonia and Lend Connect!

ia
iaDarwin, NT

Easy and painless

Excellent customer service, quick and efficient. Mark is so helpful and thorough, the rate was better than I’d been able to secure myself and so much easier. Highly recommend, thanks team

mkb
mkb

Best Brokers in the Business 5/5

Customer service is second to none. Everyone on the team was quick and efficient, created very little disturbance in my day to day operations whilst getting me the best bang for buck loan. I am very satisfied with the team and look forward to working with them again. Thank you Mark and Rasha

Read more reviews - page 2

Craig M.
Craig M.asked

I own 3 homes outright/no debt. total purchase price of all homes one million eight hundred thousand. I have 150,000 in cash for a deposit for another home.would like to borrow 450k I collect 1400 a week in rent from the 3 homes i own, I live at my parents free. I don't work as I am studying to be a monk. My father will also go guarantor for the new home I would like to purchase. Question can I get another loan with no job. but I have a lot of collateral. Craig Moore age 54 aussieosho@gmail.com PH 0482046506

LendConnect Pty LtdLendConnect

Hi Craig, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, we do not do any home loans. Feel free to reach out to us if we can assist further on 1300 125 363 or admin@lendconnect.com.au. Thanks.

Kindest regards,

Kathryn Griffiths
Kathryn Griffiths asked

Do you credit check?

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for your question. We are personal loan brokers that have access to different lender systems that are able to do a few soft checks on credit files prior to submitting an application to get a good idea on whether we can assist with transacting a loan for you without hurting your credit file. That way we can provide you with an upfront quote also. Feel free to give me a call on 1300 125 363 or admin@lendconnect.com.au if you have any further queries.

Kindest regards,
The LendConnect Team

Get an answer from our members and LendConnect representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans