Plenti Personal Loan
Listing monitored by Plenti

David
David

It was easy to apply and never took to long for the loan to reach my bank.

service good. extra cost was ok except before applying i thought it was 9 something % when i got approved it came back as 10%, other than that it was good.

Application Process

Georgie74
Georgie74Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service from start to finish!

The customer service was exceptional. From the moment I applied online to settlement of the loan I had the best service and help each step of the way to ensure the loan application ran smoothly. I was buying a new car and Plenti even had someone assist me to find the right car for me and negotiate on my behalf taking away all the stress of shopping for a new car.
All the costs were transparent and nothing unexpected and given an excellent and very competitive rate for my loan. Couldn’t be happier!

Other Personal Loans

Smooth application and satisfied customer!

Constant follow up calls and they were always quick to answer the phone during my calls. The application process was complete in 3 days. Their team made it possible to move forward fast. Overall happy with how they handled my application.

Application Process

Jason S.
Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Totally hassle-free experience!

From application to approval was so quick! It only took two days to receive confirmation! Totally hassle-free! No drama or fuss. Plenti is the best finance company is Australia! Very impressive!

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Easy process

Easy and straightforward the whole process was done online without any issues.
Answer the questions and send the requested information and all done.
I would recommend Plenti Personal Loan to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Plenti

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Saman F.
Saman F.South East Queensland, QLD

This finance company is the best

This company is a nice one and i had the best support from Luke Lipovac. Much appreciated Plenti team. Luke is very professional and he is vey polite and quick.
Thanks all

very impressed

I Tried with another lender. I was declined. tried with plenti, I was approved with in a couple of hours!
Very happy with speed of service. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Plenti

Great service easy to use

Only took 4 days to complete my loan! Service was smooth and easy. Would definitely use them again or recommend them to friends and family.

Getting a great rate and a fast loan is excellent

krause.joanne
krause.joannePerth, WA

Impressed

I was not expecting this to be an easy process, the application, the fees, the back and forth with information, how wrong I was. Quick, easy, great rate, no fees and excellent customer service. Thank you Plenti

Lucy Geijskes
Lucy GeijskesFar North Queensland, QLD

Plenti helped me when my own bank said "No"

Bought our dream car for $12,500. Its a classic car and needed some minor work done to get it in perfect condition. We approached our long term bank for a loan of $10,000 and they said "No", even though we have been with that bank for over 20 years. Out of desperation we tried Plenti thinking it was a long shot, but they approved our loan quickly and we have had a great experience with Plenti ever since. My loan is easy to manage online and the whole experience has been very positive.

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty decent with a quick response.

The process was timely and accurate. The finalised contract was clearer than the procedure.
I am completely and utterly satisfied with the loan and the time it took to complete and what was stated was what was basically approved and given. Thank you.

Jonathan
JonathanHobart, TAS

3rd personal loan with them and will apply for more if I need to!

The website is very user friendly, it is simple, quick and easy to apply for a loan.
This is my 3rd loan (in a row). I did 2 for house renovation and just applied for a new one for a motorcycle. It was approved within 3 days.
I never had to speak to a staff member so I can't say if the communication is good or not.
I definitely recommend Plenti!

Wayne w.
Wayne w.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and very easy to apply for a lian

Very easy to apply for a loan web site was very easy to use and very straight forward. Communication was excellent and kept me informed of my application progress each step of the way.

Review collected in partnership with Plenti

This was so great to get and they’ve help me through the hole process never scary

Luke Lipovac was excellent in helping me with how to do bank transfer forms and very good at explaining how it all works the most painless way to get a loan thank you Plenti

Hennie M.
Hennie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service from start to finish

Plenti have been extremely helpful, professional and efficient. From start of loan application to payout everything just worked really well. Their staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them.

Read more reviews - page 2

Craig M.
Craig M.asked

I own 3 homes outright/no debt. total purchase price of all homes one million eight hundred thousand. I have 150,000 in cash for a deposit for another home. I collect 1400 a week in rent from the 3 homes i own, I live at my parents free. I don't work as I am studying to be a monk. My father will also go guarantor for the new home. Question can I get another loan with no job. but a lot of collateral. Craig Moore age 54 aussieosho@gmail.com PH 0482046506

Jjj
Jjjasked

Hi when you apply for a facility and you want to debt consolidation do you include those facilities in the field where you are suppose to put the Curren credit facilities? Also do you take into account overtime? When putting in living expenses and it’s a joint household do you both peoples expenses or just ‘your share’

David C.
David C.asked

How long will it take a bpay payment to clear?
Did it 5 days ago but nothing showing yet

Plenti
Steph P.Plenti

Hi David,
Typically the funds will show the next business day if the payment has been made before 3pm. However if you have made a payment close to when a direct debit payment is being collected, the funds may be sitting as pending on your account until the monthly payment has been processed and then the funds can be applied afterwards.
If you would be able to contact us on 1300 768 710 then we will be able to look into it for you.

See all Plenti Personal Loan questions

Get an answer from our members and Plenti representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingYes
Interest Rate7.89% p.a.
Comparison Rate 8.73% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00