Plenti Personal Loan

Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Amazing service, kept up to date at every stage, the system is really easy to use!

I found the whole experience to be fantastic, i would highly recommend Plenti to my friends and i will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you Plenti great stuff!

Samantha S.Plenti

We love your enthusiasm Darren! Thanks so much for leaving this review.

Review collected in partnership with Plenti

Amazing Plenti is easy to deal with

Very satisfied. Such an effortless experience applying for a top up loan . I have been happy dealing with Ratesetter for the last few years but much happier with plenti. The only loan I have is with Plenti and I’ll keep dealing with them.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for the review Janita - we're actually the same organisation behind the name change to Plenti - although always great to hear we're improving with age : ) Have a great day.

Ludovicus

LudovicusThe Mallee, VIC

Exactly what I needed

Easy to apply online, fast service, application was straight forward and simple, end result was great and worked out for the better for myself, would not hesitate to recommend plenti

Excellent Service

Great loan rate. Fast & friendly service. I would definitely use Plenti again. Thank you. I would definitely be happy to use Plenti again and I could definitely recommend them to friends.

Fantastic service

Excellent and Fantastic Service,easy to follow and simple to use would recommend to anyone seeking this service Everything is provided for you to make this as easy transition to do

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for your review Clinton - it's much appreciated!

Ben Oxenbridge

Ben OxenbridgeIllawarra, NSW

Easy , fast and efficient service!

Great service and a very fast and convenient efficient application .communication professional by email and very prompt by the service team who had kept me updated on the whole process

Maryam

MaryamQueensland

The best personal loan provider by far!

Very quick and easy process and helpful support team. Totally enjoyed my experience with them. Highly recommended. I compared a few companies before choosing Plenti and couldn't find a better one.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks Maryam - we're so pleased we came out on top. And we really appreciate you leaving this review.

Golf Club Member

Golf Club MemberSouth West, WA

Easy peasy

The whole process was very straight forward and the processing was very efficient. After submitting requested documents confirmation was received within 24 hours. The service from start to finish was excellent.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for leaving this review, glad to hear we were better than par for the course ; )

Haha never complain about a par - 18 pars and you are awesome.

Sophie

SophieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

My first personal loan

Initially, I was nervous taking out a loan for the first time however the application process was fast and to the point. After comparing with other loan companies I believe Plenti gave me the best rate/repayments and to top it off I got approved within 24hours. Thank you!

Samantha S.Plenti

Congratulations Sophie. It sounds like you did your homework - thank you for letting us know how it turned out.

Easy

It was easy to apply and very quick responses and results will be highly recommending to family and friends
Quick responses to emails and very easy to use and access

Samantha S.Plenti

Thank you Alessandra - we really appreciate your review and any recommendations!

Easy, Friendly, Efficient

Plenti make this process so simple, no secrets and no up selling.
The Staff are Amazing to deal with and easy to contact.
Thank to you for your great service and rates.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thank YOU Adele! It's great to hear we hit the mark.

Roderic

RodericSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I thought

Very good I was very pleased by the service thank you for your help my rate is excellent better than a bank and repayments are with in my scope thanks for everything you have done on my behalf

Samantha S.Plenti

Great to hear Roderic! Thanks for letting us know.

Geoffrey Cann

Geoffrey CannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and easy to deal with

This is the second time I have used Plenti and the process is so simple and easy to follow. Very happy to use this convenient lender. I do recommend Plenti.

Sophath

SophathSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

The service received was very friendly and very helpful! Would definitely recommend to others. very easy to apply for with online checks and uploads. Eliminates copying and Scanning. Great service!

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, much appreciated!

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

How do they have such high ratings.

Everything bad they say about these silly lenders is true.
Besides the worst customer service I have ever experienced, their rates are way too high. Approval process is not 48 hours. I get an email asking for more information. 1 minute later I get another email saying my loan was not approved. Unprofessional.
Word of advice. Go with CUA or any other lender besides these guys

Reggie R

Reggie RCentral Queensland, QLD

Personal Loan Newbie

This is the first time I have applied for a personal loan or used a non-bank. Great experience - great comms; love the option of no fees for early payout; delivered on promises - well done Plenti!

Samantha S.Plenti

That's great to hear Reggie, we really appreciate it. Well done you too!

Roddyb

RoddybSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 3rd loan always prompt, no drama, good clear terms

This is my third loan with Plenti
Great service , prompt , good terms.
Payed out early twice with no problems all pretty easy on line
The upload system eliminates copying and Scanning: Awesome!

Samantha S.Plenti

That's so good to hear Roddy, and well done paying it back early! Thanks for leaving this review.

Jason

JasonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast and reasonable!

Your initial application was easy to follow and the rate was reasonable. Would have liked a lower rate, but so would everyone.
The speed of the application was great and what you quoted is what was followed through with.

Application Process

Spot on, easy to deal with

The process was easy and quick, the staff were very helpful, also the rate is good and the repayments are very affordable and i am one very very happy customer

Samantha S.Plenti

Great Daniel! We are all about happy customers :) Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.

Review collected in partnership with Plenti

Excellent service after initial disappointment

When I could t get a rate online for technical reasons I called Plenti and was assured they would look into the issue and call me back within the day. I did t receive any follow up. The next day I called again to follow up and dealt with Tan who was prompt and assisted my enquire efficiently. very happy with my rate offered and the turnaround time of securing the personal loan.

David C.

David C.asked

How long will it take a bpay payment to clear?
Did it 5 days ago but nothing showing yet

Steph P.Plenti

Hi David,
Typically the funds will show the next business day if the payment has been made before 3pm. However if you have made a payment close to when a direct debit payment is being collected, the funds may be sitting as pending on your account until the monthly payment has been processed and then the funds can be applied afterwards.
If you would be able to contact us on 1300 768 710 then we will be able to look into it for you.

Wooke

Wookeasked

I’d like to have a follow up conversation with Johnathan Greene please

Alexandra S.Plenti

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch. Johnathan Green no longer works for Plenti, however our renewable energy finance team are able to assist. You can contact them on 1300 502 028 for further support.

Ashley N.asked

Do you have the fix loan rate instead... Don't mind have a high interest rate but as least I don't have to caught on the surprise month by month for the increase of interest rate.
Look forward for your reply.

Aimee
Aimee

I chose variable, but my repayment amount didn’t change. It was just the amount of interest that changed. Best to enquire with them directly about the options though.

Ashley N.

To be honest I would prefer fix rate by the look of all the bad review of variable rate jump month by month...
I am now waiting to be approved and will requested for the fixed rate and interested to see what the rate will be

Leonard C
Leonard C

Best bet go fixed. I was told that variable was the best but clearly not. Goes against industry standards. Stay with the banks or credit unions

Get an answer from our members and Plenti representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingYes
Interest Rate7.89% p.a.
Comparison Rate 8.73% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00