Verified🏆 2024 Award

3,031 reviews
Lee D
Lee DCentral Queensland, QLD

Super easy and fast

Fast service and very friendly staff. Highly recommend and easy to follow application Show details
Nathan d
Nathan dGoldfields, WA

Very good

Quick response need to go home as my mum has to have surgery for cancer operation don’t have the funds together to fly home at this time, now I can see my mum before operation hopefully after it as well thanks guys so much Show details
Craig
Craig

Pretty happy

Quick and easy once all paper work is done. Went through a broker, no mess no fuss
Djay
Djay

Quick and Easy to apply

The approval process was very simple and easy to negotiate. I was surprised at the difference between the advertised rate and suggested repayment values compared to actual payments and interest rate. In my case it was higher. Easy to deal with and may use again Show reply
L.LT
L.LT
  Fair Incentive

Simple and straight forward

They were very transparent with contract and fees, it’s been a great process Show details
Rose S.
Rose S.

A Team

The service is A+. Friendly. I would strongly recommend them Show details
Abdu S.
Abdu S.4 posts

Excellent communication, very friendly and very efficient

Excellent communication, very friendly and efficient service. Entire process was very smooth. Show details
Ryan M
Ryan M

Outstanding

Amazing customer service! Extremely helpful and empathetic to my situation. Very quick response all round amazing to deal with! Show details
DALE
DALEHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive

Simple and easy application

Simple and easy process. Quick response time and communication. Will be using this company for future loans Show details
Gareth H.
Gareth H.Central West, NSW

Useless waste of time

They made me jump though a hundred hoops for weeks on end each time raising the bar for what i needed, and then declined me within 10 minutes of recieving the final documents. I have a perfect credit history and more than enough income to cover their tiny loan. Moreover i needed less documents to refinance my home loan.... SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE!
Plenti
Plenti   DM
Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service without being pushy

Fast service great support.
Fairly easy online application process for me to do !!! Show details
Julie S.
Julie S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Low rates

My experience with Plenti has been all positive. They were efficient and supportive during my purchase of solar panels. I am saving with low rates from Plenti while benefitting from low energy bills, win, win. Thank you. Show details
Steven
StevenWestern Australia

Quick and Easy loan

All online, quick and easy process filled in the form with all details required on Thursday night after work, had a quick call Friday which was over in less than a minute. Monday morning I missed a call due to being on a flight but received email to say the loan was approved signed the contract online before I jumped on my next flight and the money was in my account before I landed. 10/10 no stress easy process. Show details
Adam Taylor
Adam TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Willing to allow a young child to [Content Removed], when I meet all criteria

I applied for a loan as my young son is sick and needs life saving surgery. I have good credit, good payment history, met all criteria shown on their website. Got savings have2 jobs.

They claim they couldn’t help. I send photos of my sick son, explained I’ll pay a month up front just need the money.

They said we are not a charity case and can’t help. What kind of company would allow a young child to [Content Removed] due to fact they won’t help. I wouldn’t recommend. Won’t even tell me why they can’t help so think they just didn’t want to.

Say they can’t, I’m sure someone in there can change the decision but they don’t want to, they won’t reply or offer any other options either. Stay clear from them. Use someone else.

Plenti
Plenti   DM
Marc L.
Marc L.

Smoothe and easy application process

Easy application process and next day approval. All is done online. Show details

David Slater

I want a loan for just one month to pay off a debt of 22,000 AUD. It should be able to be paid off after a month. Is it possible to receive such a loan and is there a fee for paying off early. What is an estimate of the interest rate

bron
bron

How hard is it to manage your loan through the online borrower portal? Can you easily make extra payments on a car loan or do they make you jump through hoops?

See all Plenti Personal Loan questions

About Plenti

Plenti is a loan provider offering loans from $5000 to $50,000, with loan terms of 1 to 7 years. With a mission to help Aussies bring their ideas to life, they aim to make lending faster and fairer, so that you don’t have to wait to achieve what you want to achieve.

Popular loan purposes include:

• Buying a vehicle (including electric vehicles)
  • Home renovation
  • Debt consolidation
  • Solar and battery
  • Personal loan

You can also get a personalised rate based on your credit history to help you calculate how much you could borrow and how much interest you’d need to pay on your loan, which won’t affect your credit score.

An emphasis on responsible lending means they’ll only ever lend you what they think you can easily pay back. With a completely paperless application process, you can borrow online from the comfort of your home.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Plenti’s customer service was exceptional, saying that staff were helpful and efficient when they dealt with them.
  • They also reported that the application process was straightforward, noting also that the website was easy to navigate. On top of the simple application process, they also said there was a quick turnaround from application to funds being made available (if approved for the loan).
  • Reviewers said that Plenti’s interest rates were reasonable. A few users also appreciated how the loan could be paid out early with little hassle.
CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingYes
Interest RateFrom 6.57% p.a.
Comparison Rate From 6.57% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0