1,615

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Simple, fast, trustworthy!

The application process was very easy. I was offered a competitive rate and a reasonable repayment term. I would use them again. Very trustworthy. The decision was also delivered well within the promised timeframe.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely wonderful

The loan application process is very user friendly and everything is outlined clearly. No hidden fees. The application is processed promptly and efficiently. Ive previously had a loan through society one and returned again. Their rates are competitive and better than the banks. I highly recommend SocietyOne

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

So easy even I (60year old neophyte) could do it online!!!!

Simple, easy to use online application, so easy even I (60year old neophyte) was able to upload docs, and when I did encounter a problem (taking too long and dropping out) I called the help line and was surprised by the minimal robo contact (at beginning) of answered call and got an Aussie lady who was very helpfull and got my applictaion in as easy as (and the rate offered was reasonable for an UNSECURED LOAN). Would recommend to anybody for consolidating (credit cards as was my case) or for whatever your needs are. Again Very Easy!!! 5 stars!!!

Lena

LenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

I found SocietyOne via Google search. The process was straight forward and easy. It took less than 24hrs for aporoval and funding. I'm a lender myself and I was impressed.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Professional and Easy.

4 years ago borrowed to consolidate some debts. Process was easy and straightforward always received reminders and updates. Staff quick to respond and have information on hand. Would recommend them and use them again

Scott M.

Scott M.

Awesome quick and super customer service

Service is amazing other financial company should follow suit these guys are so up to date with technology and speed In processing application why would you go else where. Interest rate is comparable application fees a bit high

Arihia.M

Arihia.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Excellent service. No unexpected extra costs and no other issues. I'm very satisfied with the rate I received on this loan. Easy application and great communication. Highly recommend to all...thank you

Awesome

The whole process was easy & fast The staff were amazing. I didnt feel comfortable with giving access to my bank account and a work around was provided with no issue!!

Tanya H.

Tanya H.Darling Downs, QLD

Fast, efficient and stress free!

I applied online for a substantial loan on a Friday. By the following Wednesday morning, the funds were in my bank account. All documentation was easy to upload, the company kept me informed regularly, my loan was initially approved by Monday and I didnt really have to do anything other than link my accounts via their software online.
Great interest rate and affordable repayments over terms I could decide.

Bill

BillSouth Australia

I have been getting the run around from my bank it was taking forever Society one came up in a search a few questions later and my application was in no scanning or paper work

Application Process

Fast application and fast reply

It only took 1 business day to get an answer on my application, easy application and called to ask question which didn't take up too much time to answer. Very pro active

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Sharon R.

Sharon R.Sydney, NSW

Fast, reliable, respectful service

I have to say that I was impressed at the very beginning. The courteous, respectful way I was spoken to was exemplary form the outset.
Your staff are excellent in their approach to customer-centric behaviours and I can't thank them enough.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Easy, Quick and Excellent Service!!

I did an online application which was super easy to upload all requirements.
Had an answer and was approved the exact same day.
So much easier and less hassle then going through the banks.

Darren J.

Darren J.Perth, WA

Lifesaving!!!

Easy to apply , fast results , same rate my bank was offering however my bank turned me down . Im very happy with society one , low rate no hassles and there when i needed them . Thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Quick and thorough set up

I did an on line application. I felt the experience was quick and easy. From the application to attaching payslips etc. with email follow ups. They are personal and professional.....

Dave D

Dave DVictoria

Easy process, fast response, direct service.

The easy process was uncomplicated and there was a friendly voice only a call away happy to answer any questions I had. Easy choice of repayment options, with reasonable interest rates, also made this an affordable option for us. And the response time was really fast which took a lot of stress out of the process. Highly recommend SocietyOne and their team!

iMan

iManAU

Super easy and good rate

I always wanted to join a flying school but they were (and still are) prohibitively expensive for me out of pocket and I needed a small loan to get started. I thought about going to my main bank, NAB, but decided I have had enough of their nonsense and gave SocietyOne a try. I was surprised how easy their process was, and how better the rate they offered me, compared to NAB. Happy :)

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Excellent and easy. Best personal loan experience ever.

Straightforward application with no fuss all online. Immediate response to say loan conditionally approved. Within 24 hours loan is approved and money is in account.
Very good interest rate and excellent time line options. I felt entirely respected and supported and could not ask for a better loan experience. Thank you SocietyOne.

Roma

RomaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWESOME AND FAST AND GOT MY LOAN!!

Thanks to your Team for there hasteness in Approving my loan. Will be recommending you to family and friends. Very happy customer and will be using your services again in the near future

Aone L.

Aone L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethically efficient and effective

Couldn't believe how prompt and efficient staff are in attending to my application as a first timer. Consolidate my debts into one loan with a low interest rate. Thank you so much..