SocietyOne

Nothing special and will probably stuff you around.

Society one promised me 30,000 velocity points for signing up to their loan and never delivered. I have called at least 5 times and have an ongoing chain of emails stating they are on their way. It is becoming a monthly routine to phone them and ask "where are my points?" At which point Society one give their ritual reply of "they will be there by the end of the week/month(insert random time period)." Low and behold the points do not turn up and we go through it again. Call me old fashioned but out right lying to your customers is not great service!

On top of this they claim their rates are better but to be honest I was probably 0.5% to 1% better to go with my bank on this one. They at least wouldn't have asked for my passwords ect to go through my statements. They were also upront about their fees and interest rates instead of promising as low as 7% and delivering 13% once all the details were done.

I bank with Suncorp and maybe this is why I'm having a problem. They have been an outstanding bank for the ten years I've been with them and I think I've just got too accustomed to great customer service. My advice, don't bother with Society One, go right to Suncorp.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018

Fantastic service, very easy to use!

Society One we’re extremely helpful and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending their services to friends and family. The application and online platform was very efficient and easy to use. The process took less than 24 hours to receive a response, a service my own bank of 30 + years couldn’t offer.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Kate, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that your application process was easy and you found our system user friendly, our team helpful and our process quick and efficient. Your recommendation will be much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

They understand

Fantastic service from the get go
Fast response giving you timeframes
They understand and give you a chance especially in time of need that we all go through sometime through our lives

Application Process
Hi Nat, thank you for your review! We are very glad that you have had such a great experience with us and that our team have supported and helped you to reach your financial goals throughout the process. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

I would to thank society one for a great and easy way to get a personal loan thank you once again

My experience was a great experience thanks society one.
I was surprised that society one are up front with all cost and fees.
I am very happy with my loan and I rate it 10 out of 10

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Marcia, thank you for your review! We are very happy that your experience with us has been positive and that you would rate us so highly. As a company we always strive to be honest and upfront with all our customers and to help them achieve their goals - it's great to see that we could help with yours! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

This is the benchmark for personal loans

Quick, efficient and professional; with an excellent rate and no superfluous red tape. Turnaround was way better than I have ever experienced with a bank. Any questions were answered promptly and honestly.Thanks so much guys.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Marie, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that your application process has been quick and efficient and that our team have provided you with equally fast and friendly service. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Great Service

The interest rate was much better than my bank. Application was easy and straightforward. Great service everytime I call. Wait times are minimal. Only downside is their banking app isn't up and running yet.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Hi Ssmith, thank you for your review! We are glad to see that you found our rates reasonable, your application process efficient and that our team have always provided you with quick and friendly service. Rest assured that the online portal is going to be awesome once it goes live! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Straight forward, if facts are clear ready approval

Excellent people!!
For a genuine customer, the approval process is awesome. Emails are responded immediately. It only took two short phone calls to get the money in my bank. Highly automated and easy approval process

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Happy, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have found our application process to be quick and efficient and that you have enjoyed your application process with us. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

If I could give 10 stars I would!!

I applied for a loan with SocietyOne yesterday and approved today. No dramas, great service, easy application and excellent rates! I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Big thumbs up from this happy customer.

Application Process
Hi Karen, thank you for your review! We are very glad that you have had such a happy experience with us, that your application process was quick and simple and that you have found our rates fair. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Fantastic customer service

Customer service and care is exceptional. No hassle and easy online application, quick funds transfer upon approval.
A great company without the big Bank attitude.
Such a refreshing option to personal loan needs.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Leanne, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have had a great customer experience with us, that you found our application process to be simple and user friendly and that our team have been supportive and helpful throughout your time with us. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Easy to access! Great Service! Fast Settlement

Easy to access and the service was very efficient and professional. All my questions and concerns were answered comprehensively and being helpful was not a problem. Settlement happened much quicker that I expected.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Gail, thank you for your review! We are very glad that our team were able to assist you with your questions and that you found our services easy, fast and efficient. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Awsome

The service was great,
The loan service was smooth , updating with emails , everything was
Awsome and were quick to sort out any issues
Cheers pam
The rate is good compared to other loans.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Jan, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have found our rates reasonable, our team great to work with and that your customer experience with us was positive and efficient. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Great service ,fast settlement, easy to do business with

I Would definitely consider using society one again .Good service ,fast settlement and a can do attitude.Also Better interest offered than the banks it was a no brainer for me.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2015
Hi Mark, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you found our rates reasonable and that our team were able to provide you with efficient and helpful service throughout your time with us. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Personal Loan

I apply for a personal loan with SocietyOne and kudos to you guys.Customer service was excellent. It was really fast and the agents were so professional,respectful,polite and very clear on what was being offered. I am genuinely impressed. Thank you so much and for sure I will recommend you for the future. The best decision I have made.

Application Process
Hi Bianca, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have had such an amazing experience with our team and that they were able to provide you with fast and friendly service through the whole process. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Professional Service and Honest interaction

Have dealt with Society One in the past and they did not disappoint this time. Easy to deal with, no hidden fees or agenda, easy to understand PDS and accommodating staff.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Hi Jon, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have had a great experience with our team and that your application process was clear and efficient. We thank you for your continued support, and look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

A big decision made easy

I applied for the loan with easy, I received emails all the way along updating me of the progress, one call to clarify a few points to receiving an email that my loan was approved. Next day the money was in my account this process was painless. Great job SocietyOne.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Kim, thank you for your review! We are glad that your application process was simple and that our team provided you with efficient service and a quick turnaround for the whole process. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Fantastic service

I have just been approved for a loan through Society One. My experience through the loan application process was quick, easy and seamless. The customer service was exceptional and they were quick to respond to any queries I had. I would highly recommendusing Society One for your loan.

Application Process
Hi Mandy, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you had such an efficient application process and that our team provided you with quick and helpful service along the way. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Easy, Simple

Whole process done on line. Easy and simple. Processed quickly and approved and funds available next day.
I would highly recommend using society one when considering a loan. Thank you very much

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Anthony, thank you for your review! We are glad to see that your application process was easy and efficient and that we were able to provide you with a quick turnaround. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Brilliant product

User-friendly application, clear information upfront and prompt friendly service from the SocietyOne team. The interest rates cater for people with varying credit scores and yet, are still far more affordable than many other lending companies. Highly recommend

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Kay, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you found your application process clear and easy and that the rate we were able to offer you was reasonable. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Saved me bucket loads of interest repayments

Very quick and easy to apply. Saved me huge amounts in credit card interest in repayments. I would recommend this to anyone. I applied with multiple other loan companies and found this to be the best one. Great service.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Hi Adam, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you have enjoyed our service and that you found your application process to be efficient and conducive to helping you meet your financial goals. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Financial Lifesavers

I found dealing with Society One to be stress-free and a very pleasant experience. Their rates are extremely competitive and they are flexible with repayment arrangements as well as being helpful and friendly. I thoroughly recommend them.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Chris, thank you for your review! We are very glad that your customer experience with us has been positive and efficient, and that our team have provided you with such good service at a reasonable rate. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!