SocietyOne
4.7 from 1,427 reviews

Splendid Service...Wonderful Experience!!!

I was really amazed on how quick and efficient they are and everything was done online. Absolutely satisfied with the rates and service. SocietyOne just made my day so special! Highly recommended!

Very Happy Customer !

I would highly recommend Society One to all my family & friends ! Everything was explained to me about my Application fee , No hidden costs at all. I felt very comfortable & Customer Service was brilliant.
Thank You so much !!!

Fast and efficient

Very satisfied with service and rates .
The assessment of my loan was immediately taken on board.
Fast service and friendly service

Great Service

I could do everything online and had very fast responses and great communication via text and email and got an answer very quickly. It has been very quick and easy

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Hassle free process

Applied on line for a loan to clear some cc debt, heard back within 48hrs, uploaded some additional information & one phone call later and the loan was approved.
Very simple process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Excellent customer service!!! Very helpful

Amazing fast response with these guys! Makes everything run so much smoother and faster. Can't thank them enough. Highly reccomend! They take the stress out of everything. Thanks again guys!

Application Process

Great people to deal with very quick and simple

Very friendly people always happy and easy going.when your a truck driver/owner it can be daunting all the computer work they made it simple and easy.great people to deal with.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

It was a very satisfying experience from start to finish. Well explained, with no hidden suprises. Products and rates met all my expectations. Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the loan.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

outstanding service!!

service was excellent,no unexpected cost,rates are very good,extremely helpful staff,very efficient,very fast,was absolutely surprised at the time taken to approve the loan,treated with utmost respect through out the process,very very happy

Loan TypeVariable Rate

outstanding experience

SocietyOne were fast, easy, and responsive. Their information is clear, and they kept me updated; also had very good experience in interaction with their staff. It is light years ahead of the usual experience in applying for loans! Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Easy to deal with....

Great customer experience and very knowledgeable team members that made the process very easy to deal with. I would recommend SocietyOne for anyone looking for an efficient financial service, this is what good looks like.

Fantastic, great service , quick

The customer service at society one is fabulous from the minute you apply right through to the end always there tell help you get the loan you need even if you may have problems willinness to help is above and beyond , there was no unexpected rates or hidden charges, 100% recommended to anyone and the rates are quite low this will be the second time I've used them

Society One

I would highly recommend Society One application process was very simple and easy to understand. Shortly after I was contacted,when everything was finalise love the customer Service prompt and very informative

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Better than a Bank!

They are top notch! Far better than the banks. Superior service and competitive rates. Transparent and prompt. No hidden fees or surprises. This is my second loan with them. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Best alternative to a bank! The

The customer service was excellent, prompt & informative. All the information was easy to find and the rate was preferable to a bank loan.

straight forward online and very easy to complete

Am very satisfied with my rating on my loan applicationService is wonderful
Have not experienced any issues or any extra costs on my application
Am very satisfied with my rating on my loan application

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Easy, Straightforward and Efficient!

Application process was very simple and easy to understand. Was contacted shortly after to finalize everything and had the money much sooner than expected. Staff were great, replies came promptly and everything was simple and Straightforward. No hoops to jump through like most other banks. Would recommend this phenomenal service.

An absolute fantastic experience

I was treated with respect all the way thru loan process , your emails were clear and to the point and prompt replies were great . I felt like a human being again with great personal touch and not just a number thank you very much cheers

Hi Chica, thank you for your review! As a customer focused company we always try to provide all our customers with efficient, helpful and personal service. It always makes us happy to see we have succeeded! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash and the SocietyOne team!

Fast, efficient and fair!

Extremely helpful and efficient in the service they provided at acceptable rates/costs. Very happy to use again in the future.

Hi James, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have found our rates reasonable and that our team have provided you with excellent service. Your continued custom will be greatly appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash and the SocietyOne team!

Best people I’ve ever dealt with financially

Always left satisfied. Always experience great service & customer care having my needs met by someone friendly and helpful. I have found them to be the best company I’ve dealt with financially

Hi Aims, thank you for your review! We would like to thank you for the kind ranking and are very happy that we have continued to meet your expectations as a customer with friendly, professional service throughout your time with us. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash and the entire SocietyOne team!