SocietyOne
4.8 from 1,500 reviews

Thank you!

I'm actually surprised I got approved since I was declined with other companies and already had a big loan.
The interest rate was higher than advertised though.. Still lower than my bank gave me.
The loan was approved in 3 days and in my account on the 4th.
Customer service was helpful and thorough when I called. Emails were responded to fast,
Very happy with the result.
John

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Easy system in place for the application process.

Basic application systems is user friendly and succinct.Constant updates make you feel part of the process and confident in the system,I'm not approved as yet but can't fault at this stage.

Quick and reliable.

- Excellent
- Satisfied

As long as you are within their suspected peremeters, things run smoothly and without hassle. I do recommend SocietyOne to anyone in need as opposed to any other avenues available.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Great service and online application was so easy.

They were great, so friendly and polite and a willingly help and give out great customer service.
This has been the easiest personal loan I have ever applied for and I had received an approval within 24hrs.

Very Good Service

Society one were so easy to deal with from the online application and the ease of uploading documents to the excellent rate I was provided.
As special thanks to Vicky in the applications team who was friendly and very helpful.
Will not be approaching one of the big 4 again if I was ever to need another loan .
I highly recommend Society one

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Pick Society One over the banks!

Customer Service No. 1. So polite and helpful. Very easy process without "all the questions" the banks wanted! Cheaper rate and funds in our bank within days. Highly recommend Society One - Number One !! :-)

Perfect beats the banks

Fantastic friendly knowledgeable people that went out of their way to help. Was told all details about the loan. Beat the rate of other lenders I had tried by over 5%.

Fast Processing

SocietyOne has a very easy application and fast processing. They also offer low interest rates. Got my funds in just days. Just in time when i need it. I highly recommend this company. Satisfied customer here.

A1 Service

Company easy to deal with. No hidden costs and a rate that is 7% cheaper that the rate I had with NAB. Quick, professional, efficient, polite. A+++ customer service. Thank-you Society One

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Karma, thank you for your review! We are very happy that your customer experience with us has been positive and that we have been able to provide you with an efficient, friendly service at a rate you have found to be reasonable. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

perfect

i like the way responded, it was quick and polite, very much appreciate it. I really trust society one and even i have not received the offer still have hope that you would highly concern my needs and offer to approve loan for me soon.

Application Process
Hi Cing, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have had such a positive experience with us and that you already feel like a trusted and valued customer. We wish you the best of luck with your application, and look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!Thanks for your positive comments, cheers

Fantastic service.

Customer service was friendly, fast, simple and honest from the start. I have been given honest details about my repayments and the interest amount I will pay back. The loan rate was fair and reasonable.

Very happy with the service, doubt I will go elsewhere in the future.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

happy with my interaction!

Customer service amazing! I’m so happy with the honest feedback I received,I didn’t get the outcome I wanted, but still the people I dealt with were so nice, and honest, I received feedback almost instantly! The only thin I would say that I didn’t understand was that I currently pay so much more in repayments than I would if I could consolidate, but obviously there are restrictions on what you can provide.

Application Process
Hi Nicole, thank you for your review! While we are sorry we weren't able to help you this time, we would like to show our true appreciation that you were still willing to write us a positive review and that our customer service team were able to provide you with a top notch experience. We hope to have the chance to work with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

At last honesty.

I have a loan with another company and honestly the consistent errors and outrageously interest is breaking me. Society one was so fast and friendly from the beginning. Incredible service and speed.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Rangeyp, thank you for your review! We are pleased that you have enjoyed your time with us and that we have been able to provide an efficient yet friendly loan service to you. We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Simplest Process Ever

Oh my god simplest, quickest loan process ever. Applied Sunday all approved by Wednesday.
No hidden costs or increased interest rate from online quote to approval.
Customer service fantastic, calls answered within a 5 min timeframe. Special mention to Ivan & Joe who were polite and personable.
Special mention to Joe(credit specialists) who was interested in me as a person & not just a loan application.
Loved the whole concept of Society One and would thoroughly recommend you look no further when looking for a loan.
Thank you Society One!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Christine, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that your customer experience with us has been enjoyable, your application process was quick and easy and that you felt like a valued partner throughout the process. Ivan and Joe are indeed two of our stars! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Great Service Easy Application

The customer service was spot on I couldn't fault it. They keep me up to date on the Application. What you were told is what you get no "Hidden fees". More than satisfied quick and easy just like the commercial I saw TV.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi JMN, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have enjoyed your customer experience with us and that we have managed to make your application process efficient and simple. We do try to make it as much like "As Seen On TV" as possible! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

They’ll get you there

The customer service was prompt and great without any hidden fees and charges. The rate we received was excellent and would definetly recommend SocietyOne tany after a personal loan. Completely satisfied!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Joe, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have had an enjoyable customer experience with us and that you have found our rates to be reasonable. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Excellent and Fast Service

I have been with Society One since 2016 and can’t fault the service and product. So easy to deal with and friendly support staff. I would recommend those looking for a personal loan to seriously consider Society One.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Hi Tracey, thank you for your review! We are very happy that we can continue to make you feel like a valued customer after all these years and that our team can continue to provide you with top quality service. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Quick and Easy

SocietyOne provided a great customer service, reasonable interest rate and we like the option of paying off loan as soon as possible at no any exit fees. No fuss with this lender. Money was in our account within few days. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi DHM, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have found our rates to be reasonable and that our team have provided you with efficient yet friendly service. Your recommendation will be much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Great service and very quick

SocietyOne provided me a very quick response and answered my account query first time. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a funding alternative as they have made my feel like a client not a number.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Dean, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have had an enjoyable customer experience with us and that our team have made you feel valued throughout the process. Your recommendation will be much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Absolutely brilliant!!!

They went above and beyond to get our consolidation loan approved! Our rate is awesome. Highly recommend them, have already starting referring my family and friends to them. Trust me you will not be sorry. A++++++

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Janee69, thank you for your review! We are very happy to see that you have enjoyed your customer experience with us and would like to thank you for the appreciation of our team's efforts in helping you. Your recommendation will be much appreciated! We look forward to working with you now and in the future. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Hi what is the interest and the cond. On 50 000.00 aud. For 24 months business loan? thanks richard schlegel bsv australia p/l t/a. Solaglass sealed unit

Hi can we apply for a loan as joint application.
Hi Helen, thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not accept joint applications, we only offer individual personal loans. However, if you were looking at a debt consolidation loan where the debts are jointly shared, we can still assist in this case. If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 144 221 between 8am and 6pm NSW time. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team.

Can I get another loan if I already have an existing loan with you?
Hi Chris, thank you for your query. You can definitely apply for another loan if you currently have an existing loan with SocietyOne, however please note that all existing SocietyOne customers have to be able to show a good repayment history for the previous six months before any applications for extra finance can be taken into consideration. If you have any further questions, please contact us on 1300 144 221 and we will do our best to assist you. Kind regards from Ash, on behalf of the entire SocietyOne team!

Similar listings