MoneyPlace

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (38) and Variable Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.622 years
Michelle Tromp

Michelle TrompMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and fantastic product!

Great working with the company and the staff. Very friendly and seamless process. I would definately recommend this company to help anyone fix finances or take out their first loan.

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Michelle, we're really happy to hear you enjoyed the experience that you'd recommend us! Thanks for the review.

Awesome job

Customer service was really good and the whole procedure was quick and easy. No other unexpected costs were occurred and the rate was good. It was a pretty good experience.

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Ross, we're happy to hear you enjoyed our upfront, straightforward approach to lending! Thanks for the feedback.

Very quick and efficient

Very great and quick to deposit money. Only issue was not entirely satisfied with the money that was offered given my credit rating and history. It has definitely helped though and would recommend

Application Process

SAM

SAMSydney, NSW

Fast and excellent

Finalized my loan in less than 8hrs. Fast , efficient and very customer oriented. Easy application and fast transfer of funds. Definitely recommend to others. Thank you for all your help

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Sam - we really pride ourselves on our efficiency and enjoyable customer experience, so thanks for the great feedback!

Ssv

Ssv Darling Downs, QLD

So fast

Very satisfied with how fast the loan was processed an how fast the funds were in my account used a broker so didn’t have much to do with anything else

TeamMoneyPlace

We're glad you found the process so smooth and easy - that's what we strive for! Thanks for the feedback.

Dan Darling Downs, QLD

Excellent and fast service

All involved were very professional and helpful in every way, couldnt fault their service. Was offered many options to make it easier to process and get funds underway. Thank you again for all your help.

TeamMoneyPlace

Hi Dan, thanks for leaving a review! Glad we could help you out.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Very helpful, great customer service and very quick process. Easy application that was sorted quickly. Looking forward to working together
Will be definitely be recommending to others loved the great service

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Craig, thanks for leaving a review! Great to hear you enjoyed the process and that you'd recommend us.

David

David

Pain free application process and excellent customer service!

Pain free application process and had the approval within 24 hours. Overall very happy with the customer service and the timeliness of application to approval of the loan. Thank you!

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey David, at MoneyPlace we aim to be as efficient, thorough and friendly as we can! So thanks for the great feedback!

Allie

Allie

Quick & Smooth service

Quick & smooth processing. Everything done online & easy to follow steps. The follow up call to check that dates etc for repayments is suitable to customer is great follow up service. Would recommend this company.

Application Process
TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Allie, it's awesome to hear such great feedback! We put a lot of time and effort into our unique approach to lending so we're glad you enjoyed the experience.

Wade

WadePerth, WA

Excellent service

The customer service was fantastic fast and professional. I had absolutely no issues with the loan I got and I am very satisfied how quickly it was approved and how quick I got the money into my account. Absolutely stoked!!

TeamMoneyPlace

Hi Wade, thanks for leaving a review! We're really glad we could help you out and happy to hear you enjoyed the process.

Jeremy

JeremyHunter Region, NSW

Talk about fast money!

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Jeremy, we're happy we could help you out! Thanks for the great review.

TTI

TTI Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service. Made the process super easy!

The process from start to finish was professional and friendly. Really efficient! They followed through each step and checked in via phone calls and emails. I would recommend to others

TeamMoneyPlace

Thanks for the 5 star review! We're happy to hear you'd recommend us.

So Helpful

Keep me up to date, went all out to ensure i got the loan cheers 360 so happy with my purchase right now will be back again once loan is paid off

TeamMoneyPlace

We're glad you had a good experience! Thanks for the review.

Mark M.

Mark M.

Amazingly fast finance with no nonsense.

I know this will sound like a cliche, however I can’t believe how easy this company was to deal with and how quickly I received the loan. I started the application and received the funds within a 24hour period. They didn’t ask for ridiculous documents (just bank statements) or make you jump through hoops of fire, or quote you one interest rate then suddenly give you another, they just made the process simple and stress free. Honestly the best company I have dealt with in a long long time (possibly ever). They were Also the cheapest interest rate I was quoted.

Suzanne Clark

Suzanne Clark Mid North Coast, NSW

Your company has been a pleasure to deal with.

My emails answered promptly all the time, information given accurately all the time. I would not deal with a bank again. I thought the interest rate was high considering it was %10.09 when I first took it out I have made it a mission to pay the initial loan of early but due to personal reasons had to borrow another $2000.00 the interest rate for the extra amount is way higher.

Jake R.

Jake R.South East Queensland, QLD

Good company

Good staff, easy to talk to and was understanding of circumstances i was in, im happy to not miss out on this k1 that is now becoming a collectors bike

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Jake, we're happy we could help you get those wheels! Thanks for leaving a review.

Steve

SteveHornsby

Brilliant!

Could not be more impressed with MoneyPlace. They were fast, efficient and very customer friendly. Took 3 days from application to settlement. I would recommend them to anyone. A hidden gem!

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Steve, we're really happy you enjoyed our service and stoked to hear you'd recommend us! Thanks for borrowing with MoneyPlace.

Brilliant

The whole experience was quick and simple. My application was lodged in the afternoon and approved the next morning with the funds in my account the same arvo. Highly recommend

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Grant, we're glad you enjoyed our quick, efficient and thorough process! Great to hear you'd recommend us.

Debbie Mowatt

Debbie Mowatt

Quick and so easy!

My wife and I were amazed at how quick and easy this process was. From start to finish was simple. We got an email from our personal lending specialist promptly. We needed to speak with him and he was very friendly and easy to get a hold of. The money was in our accounts only a few hours after applying and getting all of our documentation to them. Great rate also! Have had a follow up call this morning ( day after applying) which was wonderful. Will definitely be recommending them without a doubt! ( Written by patrick - Deb’s wife)

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Patrick, thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you enjoyed our lending process and we're stoked that you'd recommend us.

Kimo

KimoCentral Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond service

The process was quick simple and the staff were friendly and helpful, I had the money for our renovation in within 24 hours of submitting my application online. Great work!

TeamMoneyPlace

Hey Kimo, we're glad you enjoyed our simple, easy and efficient process! Thanks for leaving a review.