BankWest More Platinum MasterCard

BankWest More Platinum MasterCard

See the Best Balance Transfer Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stay Away From Bankwest

The credit card came as part of the Home Loan Package. The representatives only gave false promises. I was informed that I will be getting the credit card as soon as I apply for the loan. Due to which I closed my credit card with another bank. However, once I applied for the loan, I was told that will get the card after settlement. I was lured into it due to false promises and this caused me financial distress. Luckily I keep reserve funds or would have been stuck in a bad situation. Even the days they provide for credit is 44 days. Not really worth it.

Main Point of ContactPhone
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Great card for shopping

I and my husband use this card for everyday shopping and online shopping. Transferring funds to this card is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. We find this card extremely reliable and we are planning to use this the next time we are abroad.

Card Start DateAugust 2018
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Online Shopping

Great Rewards Program

Excellent card to take overseas as there is no transaction fees, travel insurance included, great rewards program. Used it to purchase flights and had help with dispute transaction, very helpful staff who proceeded to get my money back. Has an expensive annual fee but you don't pay monthly fees if you pay it out, each month.

Card Start DateDecember 2014
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Overseas/Travel

Value for money credit card

Great value for money credit card. Includes complimentary travel insurance when airfares are paid using this credit card. Further, the card comes with 55 days of interest free. Only downside of the credit card is expensive annual fee, however if you have a wealth package (home loan) there is no annual fee.

Card Start DateJanuary 2017
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping and Overseas/Travel

I would recommend anyone to get this card! It's got great features and the rewards program is fantastic! Get one now!
Very convenient card and I love the reward program! It offers paypass, so it'll now be more convenient to use the card on the go!
The card is very cardboard-y and not as plastic as some - I guess that could be a pro as it appears to be more environmentally friendly!