Baratza Encore

Baratza Encore

See the Best Coffee Grinders / Roasters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baratza? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

JPear
    JPearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent and reliable

I use this everyday for French press, stovetop espresso or pour over grinds and it works great every time. I’ve had it for a year with no issues and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others.

Purchased in for $220.

YMMS
    YMMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Grinder Made to last !

Does a great job of espresso grind.
    I also really appreciate the way these machines are made user servicible with afforadable spare parts. After much use mine needed a part replaced called the paddle wheel as it was damaged and was causing blockages, the part cost me $7.50 and following a howto provided by the manufacturer was able to have it replaced in about 10 minutes. Love a business that makes things designed to last !

Purchased in for $220.

Rhett
    RhettHunter Region, NSW

No complaints.

I’ve been using mine for 18 months and it’s been very good. I use it about 10 times a week for espresso and filter grinds and the graduated grind numbers make it easy to switch between settings. I recommend it.

Purchased in .

Manmeet G.
    Manmeet G.NSW, 2077

Great product, very repairable.

The grinder grinds for my aeropress very well, and it's automatic nature makes it very easy to use. The portafilter mode is also useful, although I have only used that mode once. A lot of the parts are replaceable - A huge upside compared to the more "modern" looking ones by Breville. You can even replace the burrs with those of a higher end model, making the grinder less noisy, which is the largest complaint I have with it (and was glad I could fix for a reasonable price). It does about 0.8-1g per second in my experience, which makes estimating weight also easy.

• Date Purchased