2Baratza Encore

78% · 72 · 22%

3.7
4.3
3.7
Brand Manager for Baratza? Claim your listing.

BeeTee33
BeeTee33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

JG A.
JG A.4 posts

aiden w.
aiden w.6 posts

No spare parts

Spare parts for the Baratza Encore are not widely available in Australia, and trying to source one is too frustrating to bother doing. Buy a grinder that supplies spare parts to Australia.
JPear
JPearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Consistent and reliable

I use this everyday for French press, stovetop espresso or pour over grinds and it works great every time. I’ve had it for a year with no issues and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others.  Show details
YMMS
YMMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Brilliant Grinder Made to last !

Does a great job of espresso grind.
I also really appreciate the way these machines are made user servicible with afforadable spare parts. After much use mine needed a part replaced called the paddle wheel as it was damaged and was causing blockages, the part cost me $7.50 and following a howto provided by the manufacturer was able to have it replaced in about 10 minutes. Love a business that makes things designed to last ! Show details
Rhett
RhettHunter Region, NSW10 posts

No complaints

I’ve been using mine for 18 months and it’s been very good. I use it about 10 times a week for espresso and filter grinds and the graduated grind numbers make it easy to switch between settings. I recommend it. Show details
Manmeet G.
Manmeet G.NSW, 207710 posts

Great product, very repairable

The grinder grinds for my aeropress very well, and it's automatic nature makes it very easy to use. The portafilter mode is also useful, although I have only used that mode once. A lot of the parts are replaceable - A huge upside compared to the more "modern" looking ones by Breville. You can even replace the burrs with those of a higher end model, making the grinder less noisy, which is the largest complaint I have with it (and was glad I could fix for a reasonable price). It does about 0.8-1g per second in my experience, which makes estimating weight also easy.

Show details