Baratza Encore

Baratza Encore

JPear
    JPearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent and reliable

I use this everyday for French press, stovetop espresso or pour over grinds and it works great every time. I’ve had it for a year with no issues and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others.

Purchased in September 2018 for $220.00.

YMMS
    YMMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Grinder Made to last !

Does a great job of espresso grind.
    I also really appreciate the way these machines are made user servicible with afforadable spare parts. After much use mine needed a part replaced called the paddle wheel as it was damaged and was causing blockages, the part cost me $7.50 and following a howto provided by the manufacturer was able to have it replaced in about 10 minutes. Love a business that makes things designed to last !

Purchased in February 2015 for $220.00.

Rhett
    RhettHunter Region, NSW

No complaints.

I’ve been using mine for 18 months and it’s been very good. I use it about 10 times a week for espresso and filter grinds and the graduated grind numbers make it easy to switch between settings. I recommend it.

Purchased in December 2017.

Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Find out how Baratza Encore compares to other Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Manmeet G.
    Manmeet G.NSW, 2077

Great product, very repairable.

The grinder grinds for my aeropress very well, and it's automatic nature makes it very easy to use. The portafilter mode is also useful, although I have only used that mode once. A lot of the parts are replaceable - A huge upside compared to the more "modern" looking ones by Breville. You can even replace the burrs with those of a higher end model, making the grinder less noisy, which is the largest complaint I have with it (and was glad I could fix for a reasonable price). It does about 0.8-1g per second in my experience, which makes estimating weight also easy.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
    Garden N Soap
    Garden N SoapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect grinder - better than Delonghi

Date PurchasedMay 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Best coffee machines in 2020!

The awards for best coffee machines (manual/semi-automatic, capsule/coffee pod and fully automatic) of 2020 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of the coffee machine, such as Milk Frothing and Cleaning & Maintenance.

Wendy Z.5 Nov 2019
    best-coffee-machines-in-2020
    miserychick
    miserychickBrisbane

Fabulous

Christineasked

Gosh, only 3 reviews! Can anyone tell me whether this is the one to purchase. I am moving away from Sunbeam and don't really want to mess with Breville....I just want something that is simple and does the job well for an expresso grind. I see I can purchase for $199 from coffeeparts.com.au. Thanks.

Christine

I am using a Sunbeam EM7100 Cafe Series expresso machine. My old Sunbeam grinder which we have not had a problem with for 10 years produced great grind on about 7 down to 5 depending upon the weather and bean. Am giving this grinder away to someone else to use, so need a new one and the reviews for the newer Sunbeam grinders of this price point don't impress me. Cheers.

CategoryCoffee Grinders / Roasters