4Mazzer Mini

Mazzer Mini

4Mazzer Mini

100% · 40%

4.5
Brand Manager for Mazzer? Claim your listing.

Kev
KevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC37 posts
  Electronic A

Mazza's bean great

This thing is amazing. I'm not a big enough coffee snob to understand why this machine made a night and day difference to my drinks, but it has. Only 100 cups in. I think I'm going through the beans a little faster.
This machine was recommended to me by the type of office folk that bring their own beans and hand grinders in to work. Now I'm suggesting you consider doing the same. Show details
Phil
PhilSydney, NSW12 posts
  Electronic A
Pablo
PabloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA21 posts
  Electronic B

Built like a tank

I have owned a Mazzer Mini for 6 years for home use. There's a reason many/most cafes choose Mazzer grinders. It's the type of machine that if looked after will last a lifetime. Parts are also readily available, not that I have ever required them (apart from a set of replacement burrs every few years). It looks great on the kitchen bench too. I have the doser (click/click lever arrangement) model and my only slight critism would be some grind retention but that's nit picking.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy a good used example either if the cost of a new unit is prohibitive. Admittedly it is a luxury having expensive appliances like this however I do not mind spending the money if it does a good job and lasts a lifetime. Show details
Dan5195