270Wi, 270

Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

The perfect electric travel grinder

Purchased in May 2021 for $479.00.

ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent grinder

I upgraded from the common $200 models to this grinder and don't know why I didn't do it earlier or in the first place. It is fast with consistent grind with absolutely no mess. Easy to clean. It does not come with detailed instructions so refer to YouTube, plenty of advice on there.

Purchased in May 2019 for $450.00.

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Great coffee grinder starts from 0 for fine grind right up to 10 for coarse grinds. Very easy to use just a press of a button for timing and turning a small wheel for grind numbers. There is a container on top where you can keep your coffee ready for grinding. Expensive but well worth it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Dipacci for $448.95.

Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Find out how Baratza Sette compares to other Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Tomas
TomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best affordable domestic grinder ever?

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Pete
Peteasked
Sette 270Wi

Where are people buying this for $480? Seems to be over $600 everywhere.

Christine

I'm not sure Pete, I did get mine on a good sale. I very much doubt something of this quality will be a low price anywhere. Alternative Brewing has a sale on now with it just over the $600. Have a great day.

Gokmen karci
Gokmen karciasked
Sette 270Wi

I am seeing reviews from people saying they purchased the 270Wi for $448. I've been searching everywhere but didn't find anything under $600. Where do people find these prices?

Christine

Hey, probably an error on my end...I do not have that latest model. I have the 270 and I've popped it under this umbrella. I purchased on eBay and with an eBay voucher I got it for a very good price! Extremely happy with it, I am not sure what the more expensive model does that mine doesn't....and I have used the micro adjustment with great results.

BOB
BOB

I believe the 270WI also weighs the grind, priced at around $630, -- the 270 does not weigh, priced at around $440.

Christineasked
Sette 270Wi

Hi there! I am considering the Sette 30AP model for my Sunbeam EM7100. The price is right and I know all the important parts are the same as in your model. I don't want something with bells and whistles that I won't use, so am thinking the basic model in this range is suitable. Would you agree? I am updating from Sunbeam....:)

Compare both Baratza Sette
Coffee Bean Capacity400 g400 g
Number of Grind Settings30 settings30 settings
Power280 W280 W
Dimensions 400 x 130 x 240 mm380 x 130 x 240 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual