Listing monitored by Barbie Aesthetic

Narada P.
Narada P.South East Queensland, QLD

Obsessed!!!

I have 2 different pairs of lashes from Barbie Aesthetics and I am obsessed! Very glamorous but also very natural all at a super affordable price! Amazing customer service and communication from the brand as well! Will be purchasing more for sure!!

John Arsun D.Barbie Aesthetic

Great to hear! Thank you so much for purchasing with us and I hope to see you with your smiles again.

These are amazing!

Extremely comfortable to wear. They’re such good quality & so affordable. They didn’t feel heavy on my eyes & were nice and fluffy. I love that there was such a wide range to choose from too. They boost my confidence for sure! I’ll definitely be purchasing lashes from Barbie Aesthetic again

John Arsun D.Barbie Aesthetic

I am very happy to hear about our falsies comfortable to wear. Thank you so much for the review and I am looking forward to giving you more service to come.

Great lashes, amazing service best prices around The lashes are anazinf and you have a great range to choose from

Easy to find and contact
Great range, quality and pricing are outstanding
Definitely be buying here from now on
Friendly service

John Arsun D.Barbie Aesthetic

Wow, what a great review! Thank you so much for purchasing with us and trusting us with our products.

10/10 would buy again!!

The lashes are affordable and come beautifully packaged. I ordered a pair of “Opulence” and I’m so happy and satisfied with my order! They are so cute and I definitely will be buying from them again!

John Arsun D.Barbie Aesthetic

I am glad to have you and very happy that you loved our packaging! Thank you for purchasing with us.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Barbie Aesthetic compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

IN LOVEEEE

love my lashes. I feel beautiful wearing them and the quality is so good. Definitely recommend to anyone and will be purchasing from BarbieAesthetic again!!

John Arsun D.Barbie Aesthetic

Thank you so much for your review, I’m looking forward on serving you again. I’d be happy to help with your next purchase.

Great lashes

The lashes are amazing, if you want a lash extension look go for “opulence”. If you want a more dramatic look, try “hermosa”!

John Arsun D.Barbie Aesthetic

Thank you so much, Lyn! I'm happy to hear that you liked our lashes. Hope to see you in your next purchase and I'd be happy to help you out.