2Barista Mate Hot & Cold Milk Frother

Barista Mate Hot & Cold Milk Frother

3.7

3 reviews · Statistics

33%67%0%

Brand Manager for Barista Mate Hot & Cold Milk Frother? Claim your listing.
See the Best Milk Frothers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kate
KateVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Great frother!

Big thumbs up from me! Froths beautifully and quietly, the fill lines are easy to see and all of the frothing settings work really well. I was really impressed with the cold froth setting to make an iced matcha latte!! Very easy to clean too. This is my second Healthy Life product and I'm hoping I get the longevity out of this that I did from the other product. It does make a lot of froth if you let it go.for the full cycle so if you want a little less just turn off the cycle a little early. Show details
Rob P
Rob P19 posts

Cooksie 67
Cooksie 67NSWSydney, NSW13 posts

Ok product

Had this product for 4 weeks use it everyday and I’ve finding it hard to press the buttons to on and froth. I should have read the product properly as I wanted a power base not a plug in one. Every time I wash this I’m paranoid about getting it wet and make sure the silicone cover is firmly in place. The jug is massive and I love the froth milk that it makes I will give it a plus.