Bas Phillips Gel Infused Memory Foam Pillow

Bas Phillips Gel Infused Memory Foam Pillow

Love it! This pillow was comfy from first night. Does not feel hot.

Been sleeping solidly since first use. I can get hot at night and this pillow is always just the right temperature. I sleep on my tummy and it is perfect!

Purchased in October 2018.

Sweet dreams every night!

Purchased this from recommendations - and it hasn’t disappointed. The pillow contours to your head position, is comfortable both sitting up in bed and sleeping.

I’m normally a light sleeper but with this pillow I am dreaming and getting into a deep sleep. Waking up refreshed!

I would recommend airing the pillow out the day before you use it to get rid of the initial box smell.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Very comfortable and a good nights sleep

Purchased a gel pillow as the current pillows I have ever owned are not that comfortable. I came across this pillow recently even though it was on sale from an expensive price as you can see from the photo but I decided that was all I would pay for one anyway. Seriously though, it is very comfortable and supports my neck and I find I have been sleeping so much better. This one is the contoured pillow and there was another type but I thought I would give this one a go. I am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Why does it have a strange smell and how do you get rid of it?

What country it's made from

Do you use a pillowslip over the gel infused memory foam pillow?
Yes I do you use a pillowcase over it. It is still comfortable and doesn’t alter the function of the pillowI use normal sized pillow slip will fit (tight squeeze) as it is easy to wash - you can use without if you wish and wash the slip it comes with. Up to you!