Koala Pillow

Koala Pillow

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

Highly supportive
Choice of soft or firm feel

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (32) · No (1)
Snoopstah
SnoopstahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow ever for me, not so much for my partner.

I purchased two of these pillows and it was absolute perfection for me. The soft side and firm side options sealing the comfortability. It is a pillow that stays nice and cool while providing ample support for the neck. I've finally started sleeping well. Unfortunately for my partner, the pillow is too high and despite many attempts she could just not find a way to sleep without waking with a headache. She was very disappointed to conceded defeat but very relieved to know that she can return the pillow for a refund. Both of us will speak highly of koala and their products to anyone.

Purchased in at Koala Living Online Store for $150.

Brittany S.
Brittany S.Sydney, NSW

Worth every cent

I LOVE this pillow. So supportive of your neck. Plush but firm, can highly recommend. I don't have 30 words to say how good it is, it's just really really good.

Michelle L.
Michelle L.Hobart, TAS

Love this pillow!

I was unsure whether or not I would enjoy this pillow, as it is quite high profile and I usually prefer a lower profile pillow.

However, I was pleasantly surprised. The contours of it are amazing, and are very supportive where needed the most.
It gave me a very comfortable nights sleep, and felt very refreshed upon waking. You can certainly tell that it is a well made quality product.

Usually, I sleep very hot however I found that this was not the case with my new Sleepmaker pillow. I didn’t feel the need to keep rolling over to escape the heat on my face. It was a refreshing change. I am very happy with my new pillow, and will be recommending these to my family and friends.

nothappyJan04
nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

Not worth the money

I got two of their pillows, one for my husband and one for my daughter. My husband said it's fine but definitely not worth the price tag. My daughter didn't like hers so it's on the rubbish pile when the hard rubbish is collected soon.
If you're in the market for a new pillow, sure, these might be OK but they are very expensive and honestly not worth the hefty price tag.

Annette Nyst
Annette NystSouth East Queensland, QLD

“Secret Santa”present...surprisingly pleased.....

Received this as my “secret Santa” after obviously complaining too much about my sore neck. Pillow is very well made, comfortable and supportive. I like the fact that it is double sided ..softer one side and more supportive on the other...It also cured my allergy that I get with feather pillows...it appears to be filled with high quality latex. and comes with a good quality pillow protector..all on all very impressed and was surprised at the very reasonable price tag compared to the cost of other high quality pillows....will also purchase one for my husband who also has neck issues...

Guy3030
Guy3030Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too high and you may grow old waiting for the refund.

We purchased these pillows after reading the many glowing reviews. Definitely a quality item but they were just way too high for both me and my wife and found sleep really challenging. I appreciate that many people will really love these pillows and we are all different in our needs, however they just didn’t work for either of us. Probably the most disappointing part was the poor customer service when requesting specific info on returns and the near 2 month delay in refund. We did get our refund eventually but I do think 2 months is an extraordinary time to wait for the refund. Overall quality product but they really need to work on their back end if they want to deliver a reasonable customer experience.

• Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
SirroSydney, NSW

Disappointing. Maybe Ok if you like high pillows

I've had issues with my neck for a while, read good things about this but alas it's all marketing, it's a very large pillow, barely fits in to a pillowcase, and is so high your neck is always at all uncomfortable angle. Disappointing. Hasn't improved anything, not sure if it's made it worse yet

Purchased in for $100.

Nicki G.
Nicki G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleeping much better now

Very happy with this pillow - my sleep has improved enormously. It took a couple of weeks to get used to: initially I found the high profile uncomfortable and it had an unpleasant chemical smell. I was actually on the verge of returning it. But the smell dissipated after a few days, and once I got used to the feel of the pillow, it was brilliant. Very comfortable and I’m sleeping a LOT better than I have in ages. Glad I didn’t send it back!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sam B.
Sam B.

Sooooooo great!

I've never been a fan of memory foam pillows, but this is a perfect hybrid.

It's very high and supportive, which is great for side sleepers. The pillow has the perfect combo between soft/luxurious, and firm/supportive. There is not really much difference between the soft and firm sides.

I also find it keeps me cooler during the night.

Delivery was fast and communication good.

Only downside is it is a bit too large for my standard pillowcases.

Linda
LindaCasey 2913, ACT

Improved quality of sleep

This is a comfortable and supportive pillow that has made a big difference to chronic pain caused by osteoarthritis in my shoulder and neck. I’ve tried and discarded lots of pillows before this. It has improved the quality of my sleep.

Purchased in for $150.

Sam
SamCentral Coast

Ow!!!

This pillow really really hurts my ears so sleeping on it is impossible. I gave it time to soften up but it never did. Not comfortable
at all for side sleepers

JC12
JC12Sydney

Comfy & Great for Skin

Super comfortable and supportive. I bought this to help with my allergies and eczema and it has made a huge difference in improving the quality of my skin and sleep.

Len Hust
Len HustPerth, WA

Not Worth for the money

Started good and went ahead to buy another 2. Unfortunately, they went flat so quickly. When I attempted to return them, They asked me to take a picture with watermelon on top of them. I found this to be ridiculous and so much hassles. Don’t buy. Not worth of your money.

chylld1
chylld1Sydney, NSW

Pillow didn't work for us, but customer support was excellent

Purchased in at Koala for $135.

• Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
adam kaczanowski
adam kaczanowskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Fantastic Pillow, ive not sleep so well in years and have had no neck pains in the morning, excellent.

A very Comfortable pillow and very supportive on my neck, ive not slept so well in a long time, the koala pillow has been a real blessing to me and ive been sleeping much longer with out tossing and turning.

Purchased in at Koala Online Store.

Karl G.asked

What is the difference between the Breeze Pillow and The Koala Pillow? Which pillow is recommended for neck and back pain (side sleepers)?

Koala CSKoalaSend a private message
Karl G.

Love dealing with the Koala team, always prompt and helpful!
Clarification time :-) on the website the height for both the pillows are the same i.e. 15 cms, so how is the Koala pillow higher profile than the Breeze?

Karl G.

Amongst the two which is firmer?

Colleen Ross
Colleen Rossasked

Looking for a pillow that helps with keeping cool Does your pillow apply

Sirro

It doesn't make me feel warmer, but it's not a cooling pillow either. It is a very high profile though so as long as you like high and firm pillows you'll be ok

Koala CSKoalaSend a private message
Stefan B.
Stefan B.asked

Hey Koala,
Your site says 1 year warranty for the koala pillow but I've seen reviews saying it comes with a 5 year warranty. Thought I'd let ya know as it's really confusing, hope you can update the site soon!

KoalaKoalaSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Details ·

Features

• Made with gel-infused memory foam, the Koala Pillow is designed to stay cool by keeping heat and moisture away from the body.
  • A Tencel wood fibre cover absorbs moisture to help achieve a dry and cooling sleep. It’s also machine washable, which can save time and hassle.
  • A firm pillow edge is designed to support the neck in different sleeping positions.
  • The Koala Pillow comes with a 120-night trial, allowing you can return the pillow after the trial period is over for a refund if you’re not happy with it.

Points of Praise

• The Koala Pillow is both comfortable and supportive, with reviewers stating that the firm side in particular is good for supporting the head and neck during sleep.
  • The ability to choose between a firm or soft side was an option that was appreciated by reviewers.
  • More than one reviewer was uncertain about forking out $160 for a single pillow, but the majority were glad that they did. Considering how supportive the pillow ended up being, it offered undeniably good value for money.

Something to consider

• The Koala Pillow is designed with a high profile. It has a thickness of 15.5 cm, which may be experienced as uncomfortable for some people, due to the pillow being too high from the mattress surface.
CategoryPillows