Koala Pillow

Koala Pillow

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

• Highly supportive

• Choice of soft or firm feel

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (33) · No (0)
Sam B.
Sam B.

Sooooooo great!

I've never been a fan of memory foam pillows, but this is a perfect hybrid.

It's very high and supportive, which is great for side sleepers. The pillow has the perfect combo between soft/luxurious, and firm/supportive. There is not really much difference between the soft and firm sides.

I also find it keeps me cooler during the night.

Delivery was fast and communication good.

Only downside is it is a bit too large for my standard pillowcases.

Great pillow

Purchased in June 2021 for $140.00.

LindaCasey 2913, ACT

Improved quality of sleep

This is a comfortable and supportive pillow that has made a big difference to chronic pain caused by osteoarthritis in my shoulder and neck. I’ve tried and discarded lots of pillows before this. It has improved the quality of my sleep.

Purchased in March 2021 for $150.00.

Sam
SamCentral Coast

Ow!!!

This pillow really really hurts my ears so sleeping on it is impossible. I gave it time to soften up but it never did. Not comfortable
at all for side sleepers

Purchased in January 2020.

JC12
JC12Sydney

Comfy & Great for Skin

Super comfortable and supportive. I bought this to help with my allergies and eczema and it has made a huge difference in improving the quality of my skin and sleep.

Len Hust
Len HustPerth, WA

Not Worth for the money

Started good and went ahead to buy another 2. Unfortunately, they went flat so quickly. When I attempted to return them, They asked me to take a picture with watermelon on top of them. I found this to be ridiculous and so much hassles. Don’t buy. Not worth of your money.

Snoopstah
SnoopstahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow ever for me, not so much for my partner.

I purchased two of these pillows and it was absolute perfection for me. The soft side and firm side options sealing the comfortability. It is a pillow that stays nice and cool while providing ample support for the neck. I've finally started sleeping well. Unfortunately for my partner, the pillow is too high and despite many attempts she could just not find a way to sleep without waking with a headache. She was very disappointed to conceded defeat but very relieved to know that she can return the pillow for a refund. Both of us will speak highly of koala and their products to anyone.

Purchased in February 2021 at Koala Living Online Store for $150.00.

chylld1
chylld1Sydney, NSW

Pillow didn't work for us, but customer support was excellent

Purchased in November 2020 at Koala for $135.00.

adam kaczanowski
adam kaczanowskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Fantastic Pillow, ive not sleep so well in years and have had no neck pains in the morning, excellent.

A very Comfortable pillow and very supportive on my neck, ive not slept so well in a long time, the koala pillow has been a real blessing to me and ive been sleeping much longer with out tossing and turning.

Purchased in December 2020 at Koala Online Store.

WSS
WSSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfy and supportive

I have chronic neck issues - so the firm side of the pillow is ideal to support my head and neck. Great for folk to have the choice of a soft and firm side... depending upon their needs

Purchased in October 2020.

Very hard and big

Horrible pillow, tried hard to last the night but couldn’t. It’s very hard ( both sides) and very high. It also doesn’t fit in a standard pillow case. The customer service is excellent though. Returned it no problems.

Purchased in October 2020 at Online for $150.00.

Mums_Hugs
Mums_HugsHunter Region, NSW

Definitely a smart purchase

Bought two pillows after purchasing and loving a Koala Mattress. Delivery was quick. The pillows are super comfy and support the head and neck nicely. They come with removable covers for washing.

Purchased in October 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for $130.00.

Caroline
Caroline

PERFECT PILLOW

We've had these pillows now for 3 weeks or so, having the best night's sleep, don't wake up with neck aches. I would recommend Koala pillows to everyone. The best pillow i have ever had.

Purchased in October 2020 at Koala Online Store for $127.50.

Narrelle H.
Narrelle H.Sydney, NSW

Best pillow of them all!

I have tried many different pillows including the spinaleze to no avail. I am getting a better sleep without anywhere near the pain I had before. Now saving lots of money from regular physio sessions for my neck and shoulders

Purchased in October 2020 at koala.com.au for $145.00.

Anita W.
Anita W.South East Queensland, QLD

Value for money best pillow

I had heard good things about Koala products, I wanted a firm supportive memory foam pillow. My sleep is so much better I wake up refreshed. I don't usually spend a lot of money on pillows and was a bit wary about how good this pillow would be, but I was pleasantly surprised. Exceeded my expectations. I will definitely buy again when we need new pillows.

Purchased for $150.00.

Pamela W.
Pamela W.asked

What size pillow cases fit on the koala pillow. I bought two and don't have any cases that fit.

Linda

Hi Pamela - my standard pillow cases fit although a couple of them are snug. The cases that have a trim on them seem to fit more easily.

G’day Pamela,

Great question, thanks for asking!

Linda - we couldn’t have said it better ourselves! We suggest using queen size pillow cases for just the right fit. They’ll keep your pillow snug as a bug and will help you have perfectly comfy snoozes every night :)

We’re here to help you get as cozy as can be so if you have any other questions just give us a buzz on 1800 575 337 or shoot an email over to support@koala.com - we’d love to hear from you!

The Koala Dream Team

Lisa M
Lisa Masked

Hi after only using the koala pillow for one night i have woken with a very sore neck should i persevere with using it.

G'day Lisa,

Thanks so much for giving our pillow a go! Now this doesn't sound like what we were all hoping for on your very first night - we want to make sure you're getting sweet dreams, not sore ones.

It can take your body a little time to adjust to a new pillow, and while we usually recommend giving it a few nights, we definitely don't want you being uncomfy! Also you might already know, but the Koala Pillow has a soft side and a firm side (pretty awesome!) so you can choose the side to suit you best.

In saying that though, no one knows you like you do. It's totally up to you whether you'd like to keep trying it, or that's no worries at all if you'd like to return it - that's what our 120 night free-trial is here for :)

We'd love to chat with you and see if there's anything else we can do to help? Please feel free to reach out to our customer care team on 1800 575 337 or at support@koala.com so we can get you on the way to having your best sleep yet!

The Koala Dream Team

Ersellwaite
Ersellwaiteasked

Is this pillow appropriate for back sleeping?

Andrea V.
Andrea V.

I sleep on my back and have found this pillow to be a godsend. It is so comfortable for back sleeping.

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Features

• Made with gel-infused memory foam, the Koala Pillow is designed to stay cool by keeping heat and moisture away from the body.
  • A Tencel wood fibre cover absorbs moisture to help achieve a dry and cooling sleep. It’s also machine washable, which can save time and hassle.
  • A firm pillow edge is designed to support the neck in different sleeping positions.
  • The Koala Pillow comes with a 120-night trial, allowing you can return the pillow after the trial period is over for a refund if you’re not happy with it.

Points of Praise

• The Koala Pillow is both comfortable and supportive, with reviewers stating that the firm side in particular is good for supporting the head and neck during sleep.
  • The ability to choose between a firm or soft side was an option that was appreciated by reviewers.
  • More than one reviewer was uncertain about forking out $160 for a single pillow, but the majority were glad that they did. Considering how supportive the pillow ended up being, it offered undeniably good value for money.

Something to consider

• The Koala Pillow is designed with a high profile. It has a thickness of 15.5 cm, which may be experienced as uncomfortable for some people, due to the pillow being too high from the mattress surface.
CategoryPillows