Koala Pillow

Koala Pillow

4.4

Absolutely Dreamy Pillows

We both have koala pillows now as the soft/hard flippability (?) means they're perfect for different sleep styles. Super soft and yet still firm enough to provide perfectly comfortable neck positioning. Breathable and supportive, providing just the right amount of feedback to proprioceptors to facilitate deep sleep. Legit best pillow I've ever had. And the surprisingly delightful unboxing experience... oooh it's worth it just for the packaging. Gold customer service throughout and ethical manufacturing/recycling to boot. 12/10.

Purchased in December 2019.

Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Really surprised at how good this pillow is. Neck pain all gone and sleeping much deeper and better

Purchased at Koala for A$150.00.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Really comfortable - great support for my neck

Purchasing this pillow has made such a difference to the quality of my sleep. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a supportive pillow. I was initially concerned about the cost, but it was worth every dollar

Purchased in February 2020 for A$139.00.

LynnG

LynnGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect pillows in a hurry

When I needed 4 new quality pillows in a hurry I bought Koala pillows because they would deliver that day. The pillows arrived individually packaged in baby blue cardboard boxes that played Brahms lullaby on opening. The pillows are well made and supremely comfortable Sleeping is much better since the koalas arrived. Recommended

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

Love it

Super comfy, the firmer of the two sides is perfect for me as a side sleeper. I love the material as it never gets too hot like regular pillows. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for A$150.00.

ERR10

ERR10Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pillow ever

Worth the price. So good for my sore neck. Very comfy and supportive. I wake up in the morning with less pain. I liked the trial period offered too, good peace of mind when spending more $ then I usualy would

Purchased in December 2019 at Internet for A$150.00.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pillow I’ve ever purchased

I suffer from neck issues and would always wake up with a sore neck, I wish I purchased this sooner. The Koala pillow is like sleeping on a cloud. Wish I purchased sooner

Purchased in February 2020.

Antonio

AntonioPerth, WA

Bye bye Neck and Back Pain! Thanks Koala

I have tried many pillows but after 2 weeks with my Koala pillow not only i fall asleep quicker but my neck pain and back pain are gone. I used to wake up in pain in the middle of the night but not for the last 2 weeks.

But what blew me away was the customer service, best i have had in a while! Delivery was only in less than 3 hours!! Amazing!!

Thanks so much!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$127.00.

Mrs NPerth, WA

Amazing

Purchased in January 2020 for A$135.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks Mrs. N for the review we are so happy to hear that our pillow has helped relieve you.

Melski

MelskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am in love with my pillow

From the amazingly quick delivery to the awesome packaging, I have been in love with my purchase. It has been 6 months now and my sleep has improved so much. It provides comfort and support while allowing the fabric to breathe in the Queensland heat so I am not too hot.
Highly recommend this pillow.

Purchased in March 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Melski for your feedback :-)

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

This is perfect! Great nights rest

Amazing, take it everywhere with me, even camping! Definitely notice a much more restful sleep with the pillow, neck pain has reduced immensely since switching. Love the double sided firmness (soft on one side hard on the other). Have since gotten my wife one and my daughter their mattress.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$120.00.

Matt Rush

Matt RushSydney, NSW

Such a relief.

I’ve been searching for a pillow to help with my bad shoulder and neck, and I’ve finally found it. Firm, but comfortable and supportive. Grateful that I gave this a try.

Purchased in September 2019 at Koala.com for A$127.00.

Sunny.

Sunny.

Support was a bit resistant but once escalated, we got traction

So the Koala pillow I got smelled. And as time went on, it smelled worse and I eventually chucked it.
I contacted support about it and they insisted that they were unable to help me without a photo of the pillow. This was after showing proof of purchase.
I ended up actually filing paperwork into consumer affairs NSW and had a case open it got so bad. Koala after care were there to make sure my experience was the worst.

I had lost hope and thought mediation had failed - but my case was escalated internally to a team leader, and they were able to replace my pillow with a new one. The new one smells less, and different. So it's a whole new formula I think.

Let's hope it lasts longer! And I'll remember to take a photo of it this time!!

Purchased in October 2017 for A$120.00.

Caitie

CaitieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for us

My husband and I both trialed these for one week. Both of us preferring lower firmer pillows this was still too high and I ended up with a headache two nights in a row. My husband struggled as a tummy sleeper always. Will be sending ours back and grateful for an easy customer service process.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$150.00.

Koala S.Koala

Sorry to hear the pillow wasn't right for you, Caitie. Thanks for giving us a go!

Kiro

KiroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala Comfort

Been spending so much on pillows, different types, different brands but someone just couldn't find somethings that just suits. Got the koala pillows from a bundle purchase of the mattress and bed frame which i think its a good deal. Looking at it I was worried that it might be too high but when I lie on it, it was quite comfy and felt my neck is getting good support (regardless if I'm lying straight or sideways). Best one I've had so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Koala S.Koala

Thanks for writing this review Kiro! We really appreciate it!

Martina P.

Martina P.Perth

Unfortunately didn't work for me

We are very happy users of koala mattress so I was really excited when the company released this pillow. My partner purchased it for me and it was delivered quickly. The pillow is advertised as being suitable for all sleeping styles but I sleep on my stomach and found it to be too high (yes, even the low side) and very uncomfortable. I really wanted to love it but we returned it within two weeks.

On the plus side, the return process was easy and you simply cannot fault Koala's customer service.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Laura C.

Laura C.asked

I swap between back and side sleeping through the night and can't find a pillow that supports both without having to be flipped or adjusted in some way. Does this pillow support both of these positions without needing to be flipped over? I wake with neck pain each morning and have spent a fortune trying everything including countured med low and memory foam. TIA

NOEL P.

NOEL P.asked

is this pillow washable

Mrs N

No the pillow itself is not washable, but the pillowcase ( when removed ) is. Cheers

KoalaKoala

G'day Noel,

Mrs N is right! The cover can be machine washed cold on a gentle cycle. The pillow itself can be spot cleaned by hand, but please take care to dry this thoroughly away from direct sunlight.

Sweet dreams,
The Koala Dream Team.

Chris Bowyer

Chris Bowyerasked

Should I buy pillow protectors to put on my Koala pillows?

Hi Chris -

It isn't necessary, but it will provide an element of protection and ensure your pillow lasts longer. Check to make sure it is a breathable cover though - otherwise, all the benefits of our cool-gel memory foam will be lost.

Sweet Dreams

Jim K
Jim K

Is this the same for the mattress protector, does it need to be a Breathable one ?

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives