100% · 150%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Peter E.
Peter E.

Great service and on time

The guys at battery rush are the best service and price. They saved me on the side of the road with a new battery couldn’t he happier.
J Miley
J Miley3 posts

Fast and fabulous!

Battery Rush was on time and fixed my car immediately. Great customer service. Highly recommended.
Jones Chi
Jones ChiSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent Service from Battery Rush and John

I have a few cars at home for myself and my families. 4 times I got car battery issue my family or I called John, he would got quick respond to us and every time he fixed our problems within 1 or 2 hours no matter how far he was and where we happened the problems. Thanks for provided your best services with reasonable price and thank you, John

Jones

Kim S.
Kim S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect. Incredible service from a small business

Found these guys on google. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Able to answer my questions without a hitch quote me for a Lexus is250 at an affordable price.

The lovely technician came to change the battery and was in and out in 15 mins.

Theo L.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Solid company with top customer service

Very quick to come out and punctual

Testing the battery before they replace. Very honest and will honour warranty outline other big companies will not.

Highly recommend you have your car battery replacement done with these guys.

Lily L.
Lily L.Sydney, NSW

Best Service, Competitive Price, Quick Response

Having a flat battery due to not driving the car. I went online to do some googling search. Found Battery Rush 24/7. They offered to come out to test the battery and undergo that it needed to be replaced. 5 mins later it was all done.

Highly recommended!
Easy payment system.

Laura B.
Laura B.Sydney, NSW

Good service money can’t buy

Service on par with high end quality companies even better.

Batteries have good warranty and technician is very knowledgeable.

Fast and responsive with my battery replacement.

Thanks guys

Hope M.2 posts

Competitive prices

Thank you for servicing our vehicle within an hour. Back on the road ready to go.
Competitive pricing too. Cheers
Sunny T.
Sunny T.

Knowledgeable and Great Customer Service

Service is amazing, real lovely and welcoming people made me so comfortable.

Big thank you guys so much especially with getting my battery replacement done.

Recommend battery rush.
www.batteryrush.com.au

Shanti S.
Shanti S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great service honest company

Excellent,honest service when having my toyota car battery replaced.

Sven did an excellent job and was very honest and obliging in answering any questions.
Would certainly recommend their service!

Fitness J.
Fitness J.Sydney, NSW5 posts

One satisfied customer here

One satisfied customer here. Competitive pricing as other providers. Technician seems to know what he is doing and replaced the dead battery in less than an hour.

Great mobile battery service!
Highly recommended!

Gadigal L.
Gadigal L.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Quick on time and efficient

Very prompt, courteous and efficient service.
Gave correct advice and recommendation.
Competitive price for the battery.
Simon T.
Simon T.2 posts

Top notch service!

All you can ask from a mobile battery service, fast friendly and competitively priced. They came in about 20 mins after my call to do my car battery replacement and the service was top notch.
Cool B.
Cool B.7 posts

Genuine and affordable. Onsite within 30 mins

Can't recommend them highly enough. Requested a quote online via their website, received a quote via text within 30 minutes - accepted the quote and arranged a time. Their Tech arrived on time - thoroughly checked the car and replaced the battery within 15 minutes at the quoted price. Awesome!
Theo K.
Theo K.4 posts

Great Service much better than the big companies at a fraction of the cost

Awesome work. Thank you so much for your help!