State Roads

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by State Roads

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jacqueline
JacquelineMid North Coast, NSW

The Best Company Ever

The inspectors of this company is very efficiency, professional and trustworthy. I was recommended by a friend, and now I would recommend to all my friends and families. Besides that the report they done is worth triple than the payment.

Totally worth it

This was my second State Roads inspection, and I am very happy. John was very thorough and gave me an excellent summary of the issues and steps I should take. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or to recommend them.

Excellent service

Fantastic service. Everyone I spoke to at state roads, Jo and her sister and John the mechanic, was attentive and intent on meeting my needs within my short timeline. The inspection was efficient and thorough. Will definitely be using them again

Michael K.
Michael K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service!

Great Service!

3rd time using Stateroads for an interstate purchase. Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Inspector was insightful. Understands the enthusiasts car market. And the specialised vehicle involved.

• Rates and Fees

Thank you for saving me from buying a lemon!

I was looking to buy an old car that looked ok from pictures, but I couldn't see it for myself. I got state roads to have a look test drive and mechanical check and I'm so glad I did. It had so many problems and this was very different from what the used car dealer had told me. Very happy with the service and they did it the same day I requested.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Great Car Inspection Service!!

Great service, very comprehensive, good communication and quick report issued

Jason M.
Jason M.

Money Well Spent

John and the team at state roads do a great job. Time and time again they have saved me making a mistake and buying the wrong car with my heart, not my head. I would not buy a car without using StateRoads.

Laurel
LaurelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I highly recommend this service, especially John.

Great service, feel more confident about my purchase. Inspector went to great effort to give explanations and suggestions, much appreciated.

Great service!

Friendly, prompt, reliable and knowledgeable, great customer service from start to finish.
John was very helpful , I will definitely use again.

Will use every time

Buying a car and don’t know what I am looking at. State roads helped me from buying a lemon buy providing a full report with pictures. First time I have heard of this service and I will be using it every time I buy a car. Worth every dollar

Awesome inspection

State roads were super helpful with the inspection that they completed on a car I was looking at buying. They gave plenty of information regarding the inspection and were good with time.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent inspection service

Had the comprehensive inspection carried out by John , excellent, precise and detailed report . Would recommend, 3rd time we’ve used these guys! They saved us thousands of dollars in repairs if we had of gone ahead with the purchase.

Comprehensive inspection

John from statewide did an excellent job of completing a inspection and gave us a good insight of the condition of the vehicle. I would highly recommend their services . He was very professional in his review

Detailed report, fast turnaround

John gave me the platinum service free of charge (only paid for comprehensive). Very detailed inspection, felt he cast a wide net and offered his two cents as to whether is was a good buy or not. Very happy with his service for the price I paid.

Sachaasked

Hi. I would like any information how pre purchase of used care inspections work in Sydney atm. I need an inspection done in brookvale. Not interested in virtual ones. Thanks in advance.

Tim Mccloskey
Tim Mccloskey

Sacha, look no further than State Roads. You'll be very impressed from start to finish. they saved me from buying a complete liability. I don't work for them but used their service only 2 weeks ago

Sacha

Great. Thanks so much. So they went to the private residence and did a complete mechanical check?

Pankaj W.
Pankaj W.asked

Ok so after a lot of research, I have narrowed down to State Roads & NRMA for Inspection of a car that I am interested in buying. From what I understand, the quality of Inspection also depends on the Mechanic assigned to do the job? (Based on Negative Reviews Posted here)
I dont mind paying $265 for Inspection but I dont wanna end up chasing State Roads for missing things in the report. Can you make sure that a Mechanic with a good reputation is assigned to do my job?

John F.State RoadsSend a private message
kishletteasked

How long does a platinum inspection usually take to be conducted? After that, what's the estimated timeframe for when the report will be provided? Thanks for your help.

John F.State RoadsSend a private message
kishlette

Thanks for the fast response - perfect.

Get an answer from our members and State Roads representatives