Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Excellent Workmanship

Great job done by Mitch, his dedication and time he spent on my repairs was outstanding. I would highly recommend them and Mitch, was disappointed I couldn’t use ZipPay which they advertised.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Excellent job. Repaired and sprayed 4 wheels which were metallic grey, not easy to do at all. They now look brand new! Highly recommend! Only took 4 hours, maybe less

Astoundingly professional finish

Outstanding customer service, from calling the company, technician arriving and their communication. We had Albert come out 2yrs ago and repair all 4 rims and again today, as I scratched 1 rim last week. Professional finish and a product that really lasts. Extremely happy customer and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a perfect repair job.

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Awesome

Matthew arrived to repair all my damaged rims on my car. He was such an obliging young man. The finished job was just wonderful I was over the moon. Many thanks for such a smooth running process from start to finish. Cheers Irene

Monster 17

Monster 17

Better than new

Deep scrape to front bumper and gutter rash. Repaired flawlessly, quickly and much cheaper than other quotes. The service was also friendly on time and very easy to work with.

Top job

Great people, great service, on time. Professional finish on HSV wheels in shadow crome, Matthew was great to deal with. Would defiantly use them again and recommend them to mates. Cheers Peter

Satpal S.

Satpal S.Sydney, NSW

Great bumper scratch repair service

Super easy quotation system and the workmanship for the repair was excellent. Huge thanks to Tony from Pro auto repairs. Hassle free experience and repairs done at home with a reasonable price point.

Kyle

KyleSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Mathew arrived on time and was very personable. The quality of work was excellent and i would recommend this servuce to whomever needs it. The final price was very reasonable and as quoted.

Really easy and convenient service

Super quick, convenient and easy service. Super friendly staff, very responsive and great customer service. The work done to my wheels looks great. I would definitely use this service again.

Find out how Pro Auto Repairs compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Fantastic company to deal with

I’ve used Pro Auto on a number of occasions now and have found them to be always punctual, efficient, great communicators, well priced and provide quality work. No complaints from me

prado paint repairs

responded quickly with quote, arrived on time and worked magic on my prado removing bush scratches and minor dents. I was very lucky to have Mitch on the job, worked exceptionally well

GINAKAP

GINAKAPSydney, NSW

Excellent Service.

Efficient, Reliable, Professional. Convenient. Happy to use them again as the service was 100%.
My rim looks like new. It was scr atched quite badly and in a couple of hours, it is like new again. Thank you Matthew.

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Rim repair

The whole process was very easy and they explained all work done. They are courteous, professional and punctual. Albert was the technician who worked on my rim and he was excellent. You can’t even tell the wheel has been repaired. I would definitely recommend them to repair your wheels

Mark  N.

Mark N.Sydney, NSW

Top Service and Excellent outcome.

Albert was here on time, really nice chap and his attention to detail was brilliant. Highly recommend these guys. The finished product was better than I had expected and Albert made sure he explained everything he was doing along the way.

So convenient and excellent work!

Very easy service to organise and an excellent service was done. Albert was great. Can’t even tell there used to be a scratch on the wheels. Would definitely recommend! Thank you so much!

Happy Customet

John arrived on time (actually early) and got right to work. Did a great job on the paint chips on my tailgate with no fuss, and matched the paint colour perfectly. Very happy customer.

Jason S.

Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Professional, on time and friendly

I sent pics of the damages online, a quote was received next business day and a slot booked. There were reminder texts the day before and on the day to ensure I knew they were on their way. The quality of work was great!
Would highly recommend to anyone!

Looks like new

Tony did an excellent job on my patrol damage. The work was quick and the finish is like new. The service is highly recommend by me. There is minimal down time.

Flawless Work

John arrived early and did an incredible job on my front bumper. Couldn't be happier with the work he did. Would highly recommend. Thank you John and team for an amazing job.

Best Customer Service

Best customer service I have received EVER! My car looks like a brand new Mercedes again .. John was on time, very courteous and did a great job. Thank you John and team.

M. S.
M. S.

I am going to do the second car soon too :)