Pro Auto Repairs

Leni

LeniSydney, NSW

SPARKLING WHEELS

I had my wheels shaved and polished back up to new.
They were professional and worked in a clean space and was very respectful of neighbours.
My wheels were pretty scratched they are now shining and new again!

Affordable rate
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Excellent workmanship

The repairer turned up on time, was very polite, worked efficiently, & repaired my wheel (fixing a colour match job that another company had botched) to a very high standard. Highly recommended by a customer who has very high standards.

None

None

Wow! Mura did an amazing job.

The alloys were damaged by our learner driver, now looks like new. This company is very professional and a pleasure to deal with and keeps the client updated with progress and options.

Ernest

ErnestSydney, NSW

Perfect finish on wheel repair. Workmanship better than new.

Albert from Pro Auto had done an immaculate job in repairing my wheels to better than new condition.
He carefully rub them back using the finest grade sand paper making sure there are no rough scratches.
He then make sure there is no dust on the prepared surface to achieve a mirror like flawless top coat finish.
Although as simple as it seems most other repairer failed to achieve this and it take great care plus skill to do it.

Awesome job and great customer service!

Thank you for fixing my wheel back to brand new!! Such a great company to deal with and got it done so fast. Technician was really lovely. Will definitely use again!!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Faultless!

A faultless service experience from booking to completion. Nathan arrived on time and immediately got to work. I am amazed at the speed and quality of his workmanship. His polite, warm and kind manners were really appreciated, not to mention his organised and spotless mobile work place! Cleary Pro Auto Repairs has a very good work culture offering a valuable and well-priced auto repair service.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Perfect Job

Carl was professional, arrived early and done an amazing job.

Took the very good care of my new BMW and didn’t rush the job

Would recommend using pro auto and ask for Carl

Elias

EliasSydney, NSW

Dependable quality workmanship

I have used and continue to use Pro Auto Repairs for their quality of work, convenience and great customer experience. Service has always been prompt, carried out at my home and the repairs undetectable. My wheels continue to look brand new 3+ years on.

Jose

JoseSydney, NSW

Like new

I had scrapped my bumper against my car park wall which resulted in badly scratching my front bumper. I received quotes for various places, including $800 from a panel beater, but decided to go with Pro Auto Repairs as they’ve received terrific online reviews. Tony, from Pro Auto Repair, arrived on time, fixed the bumper like it was new in an about an hour. Highly recommended and I would use them again.

Find out how Pro Auto Repairs compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Flawless finish. Fantastic look.

Nathan was fantastic in ensuring the fix was flawless in appearance and the service was outstanding. Will recommend to anyone who is looking for a professional job. 100% satisfaction. Thank you

Goldy

GoldySydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service by Alex and Karl
I chose a gold colour spray a little too dark for my liking but maybe need another spray to lighten the gold! However Im impressed with the workmanship and professional attitude of Karl!

Amazing service

So happy with the service and end result. My wheel looks brand new again.
Karl was very punctual and did an awesome job!
Would definitely recommend this company to family and friends.

Great team & service

Very quick and efficient. The guys came and were friendly and well mannered. Straight forward process on getting my gutter scratch fixed. Happy with the work completed and will be using them again for any future work.

Viero

VieroSYDNEY

on time and a job very well done

Well mannered and friendly PAR rep turned up on time and completed the job (gutter rash on alloy wheel) with no fuss such that you couldn't even tell it was ever there . I was delighted with the outcome. Pro Auto Repairs is highly recommended

Winston C.

Winston C.Sydney, NSW

Pretty good job for a diamond cut alloy

I had Nathan come fix one wheel up - friendly gentleman. Process was straight forward. Wheel is beautifully done up but I noticed small inconsistencies with the colours (see pics). Might call them up and get them to come back and fix it given there's 12 months warranty anyway. Overall happy customer and would definitely recommend!

Stay tuned for updates.

• +1Thumbnail

Good Job

Very personable and friendly tradesperson who did an excellent job.He finished the work in a timely manner in spite of a very wet, unpleasant day.would have no trouble recommending Pro Auto Repairs

Mizab

MizabSydney, NSW

Perfect paint, removed scratch completely

Perfect paint, removed scratch completely on the right rear door. Great service, on time and friendly staff (Tony) for the job. I'm very impressed by his quick and efficient job.

Donna

Donna Sydney, NSW

Great job, Karl messaged me to say what time he was arriving and arrived right on time. He was a lovely guy. Very quick and efficient job - well done ! Very impressed!

Super quick and quality

The repair bloke arrived earlier than booked and was super quick and efficient. The alloy wheel looks brand new. I’d definitely recommend these blokes and would use them again in future.

Fiat mum

Fiat mum Sydney, NSW

Perfect job

Quick fast efficient service performed on site with a friendly professional technician. Highly recommended. Explained the procedure before starting the job and estimate of the completion time which was accurate.

Johnasked

Do u repair a Diamond alloy wheel on mercedes.

Hi John
Not sure how this came to me as I am a recent and happy customer for wheel repairs (basic mag wheel blemishes)
PRO Auto are well set up for the jobs they do but you need to talk to them about specialised jobs
Regards

John

Thanks Brian for letting us know.

Friz
Friz

Hi John. Pro Auto repaired gutter rash on a diamond wheel on my Volvo. Impecccable job and very affordable.
Ray Fraley

Don S.

Don S.asked

Did Yamaha Virago 250cc. ever get ABS on brakes?

Gregg

Greggasked

l have a 2013 gj mazda 6 in Reflex Blue Mica that needs a partial front bumper respray due to some chip marks from some unknown person hitting me and me try to fix it myself.. Would you travel to Burnside 3023 in the Western suburbs to repair it or is it to far? Thanks Gregg

Pro Auto Repairs
Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Hi Greg,
Thank you for getting in touch!
Unfortunately we are a Sydney based company and are not operating in Melbourne.
We suggest contacting Capital Smart in Sunshine West, they will be able to quote you for the repairs and will have you back on the road in no time!
Kind regards