Pro Auto Repairs

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Happy Customet

John arrived on time (actually early) and got right to work. Did a great job on the paint chips on my tailgate with no fuss, and matched the paint colour perfectly. Very happy customer.

Jason S.

Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Professional, on time and friendly

I sent pics of the damages online, a quote was received next business day and a slot booked. There were reminder texts the day before and on the day to ensure I knew they were on their way. The quality of work was great!
Would highly recommend to anyone!

Looks like new

Tony did an excellent job on my patrol damage. The work was quick and the finish is like new. The service is highly recommend by me. There is minimal down time.

Flawless Work

John arrived early and did an incredible job on my front bumper. Couldn't be happier with the work he did. Would highly recommend. Thank you John and team for an amazing job.

Best Customer Service

Best customer service I have received EVER! My car looks like a brand new Mercedes again .. John was on time, very courteous and did a great job. Thank you John and team.

M. S.
M. S.

I am going to do the second car soon too :)

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Wheel repair

Ive been using pro alloy wheel repairs for a while now and every time all the guys are very friendly and there work is impeccable. Would highly recommend this company. Tony

Fernando

FernandoSydney, NSW

Great work from mathew and Albert. Polite and friendly

Very very happy with the job done and customer service and communication was the best I had for a while. Emails and messages was a good thing to do and price was right.

Car Repair - Julia

John was polite, friendly, efficient and did a wonderful job on fixing and painting some scratches on my car. I would recommend him to anybody who needed car repairs. A great job. Thank you

Hi Julia,
Thank you for your awesome review of our mobile paint repairs. We deal with all scrapes and scuffs to bumper bars, panels, doors etc. We come to you for same day repairs - all work fully guaranteed!
All the best

Mauri

MauriSydney, NSW

Good service

John was polite, friendly and professional. I need my car to be painted after a small accident and 2 hours later it looks like it never happened. Very good service. Highly recommended.

Happy Owner

Happy OwnerSydney, NSW

Could not be happier.

Peter J.

Peter J.Sydney, NSW

A Panel Repairer That Comes To You

John did a great job in difficult conditions on my Toyota Avalon. Rear wheel arch and front bumper damage repair was outstanding, colour match was perfect. I definitely will be recommending Pro Auto to all my friends and family.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Fantastic job and great service

Fantastic paint job done on my Hyundai Kona to repair paint chips. The company was great to deal with, repair done in the driveway which was very convenient. I would highly recommend this service.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

Great spray job on my rear bumper

Both Alex and John were very professional to deal with. Fantastic job with colour matching the existing paint, and done in the convenience of my hole driveway. Highly recommend ProAutoRepairs

William S.

William S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent value I

I was very happy with the quality of the repairs to the scratches & other damage to my Honda City. Although it's now 10 years old, the repairs made it look like it was new. WS Constitution Hill

Deep scratch!!!

Awesome. Best work I’ve ever seen. Door came up amazing. Colour was perfect. Would recommend to anyone. Turned up early and completed before scheduled time. Looking forward to using them again.

Garry Speechley

Garry SpeechleySydney, NSW

Car minor repair

The team is sooo organised. They made the process so easy and the finished job was first class.
Without the on site service it would have been very difficult to find the time to get our little job fixed.
Tony was excellent. The whole service was quick, easy, prompt, and first class. I would have no hesitation in recommending this service.

October 9th 2019 Update: Car minor repair

This is the second time we have used your service. Top class people. John did a great job. The team are all so organised from first email to finished job. We recommend their service to anyone who wants quick efficient top quality work done.

Brutus H.

Brutus H.Sydney, NSW

Firstly. What an amazing team!

Firstly what an amazing team! Alex was so informative the whole journey and correspondence was clear and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I had john as my repairer and he did an amazing job on my tricky situation. He and his team (pro auto) showed their ability to be creative, adaptable, flexible and effective working with windy conditions, clever simple solutions for what would be for others complex and an amazing attention to detail. I'm looking forward to using pro auto again in the future and will be recommending them to my friends amd family as a trusted car repairer.

Car repair

John turned up early which was great. I had a text with a tracker which was also excellent. John did a great job. My car looks brand new. When my partner arrived he was so impressed that he booked his car in immediately. I would highly recommend Pro Auto repairs.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

There really is no better compliment than a customer booking in another car off the quality of a previous repair - Thank you so much for choosing PRO Auto Repairs for your bumper bar and scratch repair!
All the very best

Mark S.

Mark S.Sydney, NSW

I highly recommend this company if you have unsightly scratches on your car. Tony was an experienced and very friendly technician. Fantastic job. Great value for money. Very much cheaper than a panel beater.

Damian V.Pro Auto Repairs

WOW Mark - thanks for the really great review and recommendation! We all appreciate you taking the time to review our bumper scuffs repair, paint scratch removal and dent repair services.
All the best

Michael M

Michael MSydney, NSW

Superb !

The technician Tony is on time on the day of service. He is very friendly, highly skillful, experienced and professional. I couldn't be happier with the workmanship. The price is very reasonable. Look no further if you are after a smash repairer. Highly recommended.