Listing monitored by Pro Auto Repairs

• Timeliness

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Repair allow wheels

Great company to deal with from start to finish. Received message to advise when to expect them. I would would definitely recommend, and use them again. Excellent job fixing allow wheels, very happy.

Rates and Fees

Great service and very pleased with end product.

Low stress in booking, excellent communication throughout. Will definitely recommend to others. Member of staff who performed the repair was quick and efficient and very polite. Easy all around. Thanks

Keith
Keith Sydney, NSW

Great Service

I couldn't recommend Pro Auto Repairs and Albert highly enough. Great communication, on time arrival and a top class job. Albert was the true professional and a great advertisement for the company

Jim
Jim

Great service and terrific job

Well what can you say,no wonder they have 5 star reviews great service fantastic job will be definitely use these guys again should the need arise you are terrific. Well done

Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.Sydney, NSW

Curb scratch

Antonio was lovely to do business with and did a fantastic job at making my car look good as new. Definitely will use ProAutorepairs if I need them sometime in the future.

Dear Jocelyn,
Your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to all our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience.
Kind regards,

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Wheel repairs

I had three wheels repaired one had a massive gouge and they are machined wheels. It took 1hr and they look like new.
So worthwhile, convenient at a very reasonable price all in the comfort of being at home.

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Amazing job

Pro auto repairs turned up early, finished the job very quickly and done a perfect job on my car rims
Great all round service and fair price.
Highly recommended to my family and friends

Tommy
TommySydney, NSW

Black wheels looking great!

Thanks for your work.
Went from grey and damaged wheels to gloss black, shinny and as new! Would recommend. Technician was on time and very professional. Couldn’t be happier. Very reasonable cost.

Great Service

Clear up front costs and communication. Rapid response times . Excellent technician . Will use again if I have another unfortunate accident . Happily recommend their service .. thanks again to the admin and field staff at Pro Auto Repairs

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Results

Albert arrived on time and completed a terrific job in the time quoted. Can’t even see where the original damage to the wheel was! Thanks Albert! Would highly recommend these guys.

Brilliant job

Apart from being a nice guy Chafic did a most professional job. He arrived on time, and got straight to it. My wife was pretty upset at damaging the rim on a new car. The wheel looks brilliant and the repair undetectable.

Reuben
ReubenSydney, NSW

Good Man

Albert is professional and he is very good at his work. He is polite and caring. I can see he is passionate about his work. I would recommend Albert to anyone to fix the car wheels.

DNS
DNS Sydney, NSW

Excellent service - wheel repair

Great customer service, prompt and concise response to Enquiry and excellent follow up to confirm technician attendance. Easy to track technicians arrival. Service on time and job was completed to a high standard. Well priced when taking into consideration the high service standard.

Good Afternoon,
Kind regards,

J252
J252Sydney

Land Rover alloy wheel repair

An absolutely wonderful job completed by Nathan today on my Land Rover. Professional and excellent finish to the rims, great guy and will most definitely will use again! Thanks Nathan

Eymesy
Eymesy Sydney, NSW

New alloys for a quarter of the price

Excellent service dealt with professionalism and a perfect result I couldn’t be happier. Very reasonable price too. My wheels look new again and will add value to my car when I sell it soon.