4.9

Vic

VicSydney, NSW

Rim and tire

Thank thank you very much for a great service the gentleman was that awesome the job was fantastic on time and very professional fantastic the rim looks fantastic thank you

Hi Vic,
We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a wonderful review, pleased to hear you are happy with our services and hope to see you again in the future.

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Incredible job. Just like new.

Tony came out from PRO AUTO Repairs and repaired a scrape on my bumper. I couldn’t believe it when he’d finished. It was perfect. I couldn’t even tell where the scratch had been. So much less than my excess, if I’d put through insurance. Just fantastic.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you so much, your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to all our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience.
Kind regards,

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Awesome job very happy

Tony was on time fixed scratch on both cars , no problems. The end result was a fantastic job as you can see on photos a lot of care attention would definitely recommend Anthony Peakhurst

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for your great feedback, we pride ourselves on high quality work by our most experienced technician Tony. We are grateful for your lovely comments. All the best.

Francesco

FrancescoSydney, NSW

ALBERT YOU’RE A STAR !!

You were professional and genuine in you’re approach from the start. You took no shortcuts and went through your set processes as if they were written on the back of your hand. You are definitely a master and perfectionist at what you do, and an asset to the pro auto repair team. Many thanks

Sal H.

Sal H.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous fix for my brand new car!

My brand new car got 2 scratched rims in week 1! ProAutoRepairs were easy to deal with and quick to quote. He was on time and friendly. The repairs are excellent, you cant feel or see where the damage was. Thank you PAR! :)

Hi Sal,
Wow such a lovely review, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are thrilled you are happy with our services.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Wheel repair

Communication and booking appointment not a problem , easy no fuss.
Tracking and eta Messaging to job site excellent, on time .

Workmanship outstanding as to detail to wheel repair process.

Highly recommend very happy with my wheel repair.

Hi Glenn,
Thank you for your wonderful review and kind feedback, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and professional technicians giving you the very best for your repair.
PRO Auto Repairs

Great service, great communication, quality work. Would recommend to others and would definitely use their service again. No hassle when they are able to come to you The repair has made the wheel look like new.

Ann Bollard

Ann BollardSydney, NSW

Looks like new

Excellent service just had 4 rims done,technician came to the house.Amazing value and service and done for a fraction I was quoted elsewhere.Would highly recommend them for anyone wanting a great service and a top job

Great service, professional work, very satisfied

Pro Auto arrived today arrived to repair my high spec wheels. The booking process was very simple and efficient. The booking time changed but I was impressed by the managed of this process. The job was completed quick and was excellent.

Excellent results every time

I have used Pro Auto Repairs a few times over the years, and the service they have provided are of top quality. Very professional, punctual, and great customer service. Highly recommended.

NikkiS0477

NikkiS0477Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Couldn’t speak more highly of Pro Auto Repairs. This is the second time I have used them and they will forever be my go-to for anything repair related. They are very easy to deal with appointment and communication wise and accommodated my need to fit in with my work hours.

My repairer, Mura was friendly, professional, on time, very skilled and did a wonderful job of fixing my damaged rim. Couldn’t speak more highly of him!

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Just like a bought one.

The technician arrived promptly. He was very friendly and professional. The actual process was very efficient. The finish on the rims is sensational. The result is immaculate and great value for money.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Wheel painting

Great product and amazing outcome , very professionals, the outcome better than expected in the car appearance, will recommend to anyone, service on time and great communication during the
Process. Ready to do it in my other vehicle

Rumbeard

RumbeardSydney, NSW

Like new.

Mura was friendly, courteous, and a professional. I have a used wagon I just bought and the two rims with curb rash look brand new. Anthracites are tough to match by eye and Mura managed to do this amazingly.

Rob

RobSydney

Amazing service and professionalism

What an amazing service, extremely professional, first class work. Karl did an amazing job repairing a damaged sports rim. He was punctual, professional, friendly and did a first class repair.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney

Great Service

We had the need to repair 2 wheels. The communication we received was excellent. The repairer arrived on time with tracking available on the van. Well presented and friendly. Did a great job.

Friz

FrizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous

Booked online. Accepted quote which was extremely reasonable.Pro.Auto kept me informed prior to arriving right on time.Volvo gutter rash was repaired within an hour and wheel is as new . Definitely the market leaders in their field.

Andrew S

Andrew SSydney, NSW

Excellent communication and service

Repair wheel scrape to bmw, fast efficient service, quoted and completed within days, on time and job looks like new booked on web but always contacted me right up to arrival, definitely recommend and will use again

Fantastic result , wish I knew about these guys earlier.

Fantastic experience all round from start to finish, all involved couldn't be more helpful and the technician was very professional ,polite and great to deal with. Will certainly recommend them to all that require the same service.

Excellent work

Did a fantastic job. Highly recommended. Will get again. Great finish on wheels. Also the price was very competitive. Albert arrived on time and cleaned up afterwards. Really good job.