Pro Auto Repairs

4.9

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

A very satisfied customer!

Pasquale did an outstanding job, restoring my car rims to a brand new condition. He was on time, the service was prompt, professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the outcome and highly recommend the service.

Sergio D.

Sergio D.Sydney, NSW

Great work

Matthew turned up on time, set about repairing the gutter rash on my wheel and within 45 minutes had it looking like new. Great service by Matthew and and would recommend him and Pro Auto Repairs to anyone.

Chloe

Chloe Sydney, NSW

Over the moon!

Very Prompt from the time of enquiry to the completion of my colour change and rim repair! I was very happy with the service I received from Matthew, a very professional and friendly and did an amazing job!

Scooby

Scooby

Quality work

Pascal did a great job. Wheel off professional job on each wheel with a high quality finish on our Q7. I have no problem to use Pro Auto again for future work!

Excellent service

From our initial contact with Pro Auto Repairs, to the work being completed, we were very impressed with their professionalism and attitude. Karl turned up on time, was very friendly and did a fantastic job on our MB wheel. Highly recommend this company

Ben W.

Ben W.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding

The work is beyond excellent! I am so impressed it’s like I never scratched the car. Highly recommended to all who want superior work and quality. Easy to book and manage.

Ron

RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Professional.

Very professional and organized. Set up and repaired the wheel from my Mustang without any fuss. Technician very friendly and happy to answer any questions. Very satisfied with the repair and would recommend this company if you need similar work done.

Marc V.

Marc V.Sydney, NSW

MB Alloy Wheel Repair

The fix and finish on my Mercedes Benz front wheels was excellent and they now look like new again. I will most certainly be using them again should the need arise.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Looks spot on!!!

Thanks to the Pro Auto Team. They have tremendous care and follow up see I’ve second to none. Highly recommend them for any of your needs. Happy with the quality too
Ben

What a difference

Thanks to Nathan my Alfa's front left alloy wheel looks perfect again. This is the second time I have used Pro Auto. I am sure it won't be the last!

Ashish S.

Ashish S.Sydney, NSW

Fantabulous Job!

The team at Pro Auto are highly professional. I earlier sought quotes from a few smash repairers to fix some deep scratches on the alloy wheels but was quoted thousands of dollars and was asked to leave my car with them for days as well. This was all quite disappointing given the job. Dealing with Pro Auto was however very easy, they quoted on back of the pics that I shared, charged a fraction and came to my place and did the job in less than 2 hrs. Highly recommend!

Great Job

The process and work completed was very good from start to finish. My wheels are back to normal again and I didn’t have to leave the house. Great mobile service.

Colour change

Got my brand new vehicles into gloss black and they look great. Pro auto repairs are professional in their field. I'll Highly recommend them for colour change and any sort of repairs on wheels.

Very professional job.

Nathan was very polite and professional in his approach to his work. The finished product was like brand new. Very impressed with the standard of work. Have recommended to my brother.

Excellent service

Excellent service, very friendly and super accommodating. I had to change the address last minute and wasn’t an issue at all. I can highly recommend their service and friendly staff! The job was done quickly and it’s looking brilliant.

Gavin

GavinSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Nathan arrived on time. Set up quickly. And went to work. The two alloy wheels needing repairs now look like new.
All done in little more than an hour.
Nathan gave the other two wheels a little complimentary tidy, which was appreciated.

Bumper repair

From the moment I contacted them to completion was s great experience. Work was completed in a professional way and on time. I will highly recommend this service for an affordable and quality result

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Great wheel repair service

I’m very happy with the service provided from my initial online contact through to the finished wheel repair. Karl’s attention to detail was brilliant and the finish he achieved was first class. Highly recommend.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Excellent Job Excellent Price

Absolutely true to their advertising ! First class job (repair badly scratched front driver side bumper) and wheel repair . would have cost $1000+ in a shop and would have been without a car for 4 days... using Pro Auto it cost $600 and took a morning to do . Highly Recommended

Dwariko

DwarikoSydney, NSW

5 star service and quality

Matthew's friendly personality and professional approach to fixing my rims left me with a huge smile on my face.
Pro Auto repairs are the team to do your job.
Fantastic on time service and rolling finish
AAA+++