2Pro Auto Repairs

Verifiedproautorepairs.com.au🏆 2024 Award

946 reviews · Statistics

99% · 9396 · 1%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Mechanics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shaz
ShazNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Easy Peasy!

Mario arrived on time and did a great job. Very easy process from the quote to the end product and payment. Definitely would use again.
Tracey
Tracey

Paint repair and detail

We had a paint repair and detail done on our vehicle, Rick and Gia did a great job, we will use them again, would highly recommend!
Greg
Greg

Great work

Antonio is a professional and respectful technician, turned up on time, no mess clean work and the results of the job came out amazing. Very happy with pro auto repairs.
Yvonne
YvonneNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

No more scratches and dents

Amazing service and such a reasonable cost . Booking was easy and prompt
Mario worked carefully on four areas of my car . I had no weather cover so , for two hours , he worked tirelessly in the driveway . Then a storm came and we transferred into a neighbours garage .
On completion , my car looks absolutely brand new .
It is a great job and I have my car back for use within the day . Could have been a week at a regular panel beater and probably three times the cost .

This is a great service .Bedt thing is the quality is amazing . Many thanks to Mario .

MrVebes
MrVebesNSWSydney, NSW11 posts

High Quality Work at a Reasonable Price

Booked online on Saturday afternoon for paint repairs on front and rear bumpers. I wasn't expecting a call back until Monday, but by Sunday morning, having received and accepted the quote, I had a confirmed booking for Monday afternoon!
Despite heavy rain, the technician, who was very friendly, did a fantastic job, helping me to add additional tarpaulins to the car port to ensure the work remained dry.
I strongly recommend Pro Auto Repairs.
Scott
ScottNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Great service and result

I’ve used these guys before and once again, Mario was polite, on time and did a great job. I’d use them again in a heartbeat. Very hair customer.
Ant
AntNSWSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Excellent same day, fast and reliable service.

Perfect finish and very reasonably priced without having to leave my house

Brenda S.
Brenda S.NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great job

Great job with attention to detail. We would definitely recommend
Guillaume B.
Guillaume B.NSWSydney, NSW

Great job by Mario

I was initially scepticle considering the very reasonable price for the job. But, after seeing Mario working and delivering a great job, I have no doubt that I would use their service again in the future.
Rach
RachNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Great outcome

I Had a single rim repair completed and the job was fantatstic, you cant tell there was a nice chunk etched into the rim.

The first experience with the full detail for my ute was disappointing, alot of residue left behind, parts not cleaned, incomplete cleaning and dribble marks throughout to name but a few and he spent almost 4 hours at my home.
When i raised this with pro auto repairs they were very quick to rectify all the issues i pointed out by sending out an experienced detailer who was amazing. He only took a couple of hours and My ute is now glowing!

I am very happy with the outcome in the end and would reccomend them

Job Satisfaction
Damian D.
Damian D.

Unbelievable workmanship

Alex was super professional. He was able to repair deep rim damage on my 4WD as well as damage to rims on our new Toyota 86. The work is immaculate and the rims look as new.
Bill
Bill4 posts

Fantastic service

First class service from start to finish Great job and car looks like brand new again. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a great experience.
William P.
William P.NSWSydney, NSW

Superb job on wheels

All 4 alloy wheels on my 13 year old Mercedes sedan which were badly damaged have come up as brand new after Alex at Pro Auto Repairs worked on them. You would not be able to tell the difference between a new car and my old wheels. Very impressed. Can't recommend them more highly.
CathC
CathC3 posts

Fantastic service

Excellent and professional contact with Pro Auto throughout the process. Technicians Albert (wheels) and Damian (body work) were on time, polite and professional and did and excellent job with repairs. The time quoted for my car to be off road was accurate. Easy payment system. Would definitely recommend Pro Auto⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Peter F.