NRMA Batteries

RJRS

RJRSRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What can a person need?

NRMA Provided a Service not a Product

Used the App to contact Roadside Assistance due to battery issue.
NRMA were predictably very good. App kept me informed of arrival time and tracked patrol despatched and I was back on the road quickly.

G.S.T A.

G.S.T A.Sydney, NSW

Great service and Response.

My car battery suddenly died on me and i was out at the time. Used the phone app to get roadside assistance and the response to my surprise was great. Had a patrolman out there within 20mins. Being able to track the van with real time updates was great i really liked that part. Had my battery replaced and was very happy with the customer service side of things. I have been a member for over 12 years and would reccomend getting NRMA roadside to anyone with a new or old vehicle, because you never know when you will break down. Over the years I have used Roadside at least 6 times for number of reasons and never had an issue with them.

Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

The usual great service

Stuck at a roadside rest stop and car refused to start. NRMA contacted - crisp, courteous competent contact centre service followed by periodic updates of road side service vehicle arrival. Within about 10 minutes of assistance arriving (again courteous, caring and competent) we were back on the road. As a member of some 40 years I haven't had a need to use NRMA Road Service many times but when I have it has always been excellent.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great Service.

Everything about my NRMA experience was awesome. The App was easy to navigate and the response time was quick. Tony was professional and had good communication. He changed my battery and even checked the oil and water. The cost of the new battery was reasonable. 10/10 for service.

James Joseph

James JosephSydney, NSW

" Who You Gonna Call ?" The NRMA Of Course !!

A flat battery due to a door being left partially open and the dome light on for a few days is not only inconvenient but downright embarrassing. When the NRMA serviceman arrived he took it all in his stride, was quite understanding - " it's an easy thing to do, in fact I've done it myself a few times".
He restarted the car with ease and gave me a few tips on how to minimise the chances of this happening again. He was very pleasant and made me think that this is one of the reasons I've been an NRMA member for more than 50 years.

Definitely the 4th Emergency Service!

Everything about my NRMA experience was exceptional. Quick response time, good communication, solved my problem straight away and the cost was minimal considering I have a performance car (Mercedes AMG).

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Fantastic and reliable

The repair was good. He was helpful and convincing. He really did help me out quickly. I recommend people especially roads users to become the members of this big company

Amanda s.

Amanda s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic always there when you need them

Felix

FelixSydney, NSW

Super Service

Had a breakdown, got help and all sorted. Serviceman was very helpful and knowledgeable. In the end our NRMA battery was faulty which then got replaced under warranty, now everything works again.

J Kidd

J KiddConder 2906, ACT

What a relief!

We evacuated during the bushfires...went to move the car - nothing! Such a relief for NRMA to verify original battery was gone, install a new one and keep us moving! Thankyou!

Susan

SusanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Can’t live without them.

These guys rock! Very reassuring when you are now on your own somewhere and have a problem. I feel safe traveling alone as I know they’re only a phone call away.

miranda k.

miranda k.Illawarra, NSW

Gave accurate advice on problem. Was prompt and fast and perfect time management. Provided me with a diagnosis for car issue so I could call around for quotes. Highly recommended.

Janet P

Janet PNorthern Region, NSW

Great Service!

My battery died and I was back on the road in no time! Fast and friendly service. It is always a worry when you are away from home when this things happen. Thank so much!

Battery check

The nrma officer was very helpful with my car which was showing some strange signs. He gave my car battery a very thorough check and found that it was not performing properly. He then on my agreement removed the battery and replaced it with a new one.He arrived some 20 minutes after my phone call which was great

Colin Jefferies
Colin Jefferies

The service was excellant

my n.MyNRMA

Hello Colin. Thanks for your review and short note about your recent service. It was a pleasure to look after you and I am pleased we could help and get you back on the road again. Thanks for being an NRMA Member. - Paul

Flat battery prebooked callout

I pre booked a callout for my flat battery to avoid waiting around. Josh was right on time, polite, friendly, well presented and efficient. Too marks for punctuality and generally.

my n.MyNRMA

Hey Caroline, We're glad you found the booking option helpful and happy to hear Josh was efficient and got you back on the road. We hope your car is running better than ever. Best wishes, Paul

Excellent roadside assistance

I have been with the NRMA for over 20 and lm very satisfied with the service and the investment they have in obtaining and training staff to work in the various areas of the organisation.

Nrma for the win

Outstanding service, and Matthew was excellent in every aspect, new battery and flat tyre fixed within an hour, extremely happy and confident in nrma and there service, was well informed and was efficient and fast in all aspects.

my n.MyNRMA

Hello Brendon, Thanks for your review. It's great to hear how helpful Matthew was with a new battery and tyre repair too. Thanks for being an NRMA Member. Best wishes, Paul

Deb

Deb

Exceptional service, definitely would not be without!

Flat battery at P7 long stay Carpark Sydney airport! From the initial phone call to back up & running within the hour the whole experience was excellent. Have been a member for over 30 years & they never disappoint! Thank you again NRMA

my n.MyNRMA

Hey Deb, We just wanted to quickly say thanks for being an NRMA Member and for also leaving this review too. We are pleased we could help and are there if you need us again. - Paul

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I had a flat battery in the pouring rain on the top floor of a Westfield Building. When the road service technician arrived, he jumped out of his car in the pouring rain with a big smile on his face. He was so lovely, great communication, very efficient. He changed my battery over in no time at all, he was very fast. I have used NRMA on quite a few occasions they have always been super efficient and friendly, I would highly recommend.

my n.MyNRMA

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the recommendation and also calling out the great experiences you've had from us too. It's always a pleasure to help and we hope we can be of assistance to you again when you need us. Best wishes, Paul