4.2

Smart ShopperSydney, NSW12 posts

Nicola H.
Nicola H.

Refusal of Warranty

Going to go to Fair Trading as you are refusing to admit faulty battery. Had to get a jump start the day I got the battery so it wasn’t charged fully when I got it. Nothing wrong with the car on my end. My mechanic ran a battery test and it says 70% health but yours says 100 apparently. Going to cancel membership and find another roadside group. Show details
Homerj
HomerjSydney, NSW3 posts

Battery quality

Been a long term nrma roadside assistance and insurance member - bought a new nrma battery 2 1/2 years ago - with a 2 year warranty - today had to replace as had it already ended its life - $300 for another 2 yr warranty - what about higher grade with 3 yr warranty - $499 for 1 extra year . Got the 2 yr warranty battery - very disappointed in quality - my original Hyundai battery lasted 5.5 yrs , my VW Bosch battery lasted 9 yrs .
Job Satisfaction
PAUL
PAULSydney, NSW

Great product & service

purchased this battery with 3 year guarantee & has lasted for over 4 years to date cost competitive with other suppliers & they come to your home & fit it & take away old one. What more could you want ? Show details
mark
markSydney, NSW4 posts

Fast and very well priced

I had Osman from NRMA Batteries fit a battery he was fast efficient and friendly was extremely surprised at the price BMW was over $1000.00 NRMA nearly half and better than all I contacted pleasantly surprised. Show details
Kay
KaySydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service but questionable quality battery

The service call re my battery was on Sunday night of a long weekend during the rugby league grand final but 2 very pleasant mechanics arrived within 30 minutes. They tested my battery, found it required replacing and sold me a new one which they then installed, all extremely efficient. My gripe is that the old battery had been installed by NRMA exactly 3 years and 14 days before, ie it was only 2 weeks out of warranty which makes me question its quality and wonder if this experience is normal? (Kay)
Andrea M.

Raymond C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

jimandcathr
jimandcathr2 posts

Battery replacement

Service was good but the comparative price was a joke on a battery compared to what else is on the market
VuNguyen
VuNguyenSydney, NSW2 posts

NRMA Battery Replacement RECKLESS service

NEGATIVE 5-STAR SERVICE !!!
My daughter called NRMA for battery replacement 2 years ago. Today, I took off the battery and realised that NRMA put the battery on top of an electrical cable and it cut off part of the cable insulation!!!
This could seriously damage the car, put it on fire and kill people, don't you know that NRMA???
Reviewer 12
Reviewer 1263 posts

Perry
Perry5 posts

Cant fault

Had iload battery replaced broken down.Two great techs changed in no time.
Battery $285 installed.Much better than more grief and wasting time. I found NRMA bats a great option.2yr warranty. Show details ·  1
Lauren G
Lauren GCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service, products and prices

So many whingers on here! Just had my battery replaced and prices are totally reasonable - not a rort at all. E.g. $255 for a new battery for a large sedan - you'd pay $200-250 for the same type of battery at Super Cheap, and then you'd probably have to install and test it yourself, and get rid of the old one. If you're an NRMA member, installation and test is free and they recycle the old one for you. My last NRMA battery lasted seven years - that's a pretty good innings! These people who claim you can get it $100 cheaper elsewhere - is it the same capacity, three year warranty, same quality? Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts

Dont do it.. Buy your batteries elsewhere

Turns out, the battery I bought roadside is basically $100 cheaper anywhere else. When membership covers the cost of road service, the battery price should at the very least be competitive roadside without price gouging. .. It turns out, the 4707 battery is available in a host of places for around 170-180. But they charged me $285..
DONT BUY FROM THEM... Show details

Sandeep Menon
Sandeep Menon

I got my dead batteries replaced by NRMA with 4032 start stop batteries for a staggering $405! And I had done that replace less than 3 years prior…I am surprised why NRMA batteries run so low …not even 3 years! And the standard warranty is 2 years…the original battery(yuasa) that came with the car ran for more than 5 years; it is such a rip off!!

Simba
Simba

how much is a new batt for 2011 rav 4

MyNRMA   DM

Hello Simba, Apologies for the delay in reply. We do have a few different options, but we'd need some more information about your vehicle type to provide a guide on prices. You can however do this online via: external link  - Paul

Dennis K.
Dennis K.

Do you change batteries in a caravan

CategoryMechanics, Online Shops and Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops