NRMA Batteries

NRMA Batteries

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyNRMA

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Julie29
Julie29Hunter Region, NSW

Booked, delivered and installed without issue.

I booked my new battery installation with NRMA as my old one ( Century brand) was 6 years old and with winter coming I didn't want it to fail suddenly and let me down. The fellow arrived at the allotted time and, after checking my old battery and deciding it was on the way out, within 30 minutes the job was done. Not sure what the brand of the battery is, not a Century I imagine which my dad always said was the best, but if it fails it has a 3 year replacement warranty so you can't expect better than that I guess.

Crane
Crane

NRMA - DEFINITELY not what it used to be. Garbage-grade service.

mynrma teamMyNRMASend a private message

There batterys are over price

Problem with this battery on 3 times a cost of $281.00 replaced with the same brand of battery costing $160.00

LLL
LLLSydney, NSW

Rude patrolman and overpriced battery

The patrolman was rude and aggressive. Plus he charged 330 for car battery. The quality of Nrma services dropped so much compared to a year ago and the recent reviews show that too.

RichardSydney

Overpriced and poor quality

SurSydney, NSW

Battery drains sooner ,better buy some other good Brand

Battery drains sooner , previously their battery used to be good. They will use the clause “Severly discharged batteries are not covered under replacement warranty “ though their battery drains sooner than normal. So better buy some good Australlian brand than NRMA batteries.

Time to shop around

As an NRMA member of over 30 years it pains me to say that the days of NRMA offering reasonably priced batteries appear to be over given their move to outsource battery supply to sub-contractors. It's time to shop around if you're not desperate for an instant replacement. I today had to replace a battery in the Golf for $350. Upon further investigation I found I could have bought at cost 40% cheaper. Only four months ago I replaced the 4WD battery with NRMA for $260, a much bigger battery. NRMA needs to lift its game here and think about service not just profit. Btw, I the star rating is for the price I paid not the service by the subbie which was terrific.

Karen
KarenSydney

Love NRMA

I called the NRMA today to replace my car battery...They were at my front door 20 minutes later...I'd never let my membership slip...The battery was replaced with a 3 year warranty and under $200 for fitting and replacement..I have used the NRMA for many things and would not feel safe without them..Member for more than 40 years and every single person who works for them goes over and beyond..They are always friendly and kind..AAA+ service.

Unhappy Jan
Unhappy JanSydney, NSW

Did not show up

Booked delivery and installation of new battery for between 6 and 8 pm. No-one showed up. Rang NRMA at 9 pm . They couldn't offer reason why the no show and asked if I still wanted to wait to get the battery that night. I said no as I wanted to go to bed. There was no contact from NRMA that the appointment was running late or infact the appointment could not be honoured. Bad service.

TreadsSydney, NSW

Cheap overseas batteries, not what they used to be 5ish years ago!

Treads

Well in my case the warranty and service wasn't there to help! Lets just leave it at that I don't have the said product anymore to argue or try and resolve anything or spend any more time of this.

ian
ianSydney, NSW

crap batteries

3rd battery in 4 years first one replaced under warranty now its failed in just over 2 years so the 3rd battery to put in, i will be buying another brand hopefully Australian made

Great customer service

Easy process of ordering online a new battery, easy process of booking someone to install new battery. Great sms communication to advise what time man would be there to install.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent roadside service

At 9am I was on the side of the road in Sydney with a car that wouldn't start. NRMA was there within 10 minutes of my call. My 6 1/2 year old battery required replacement. The patrol an had a good quality/3 year warranty battery with him and it was replaced with 10 minutes. And good value for money.
Well done NRMA with service, product and courteous well mannerd patrol men who understand what customer service means.

Neil S.
Neil S.Sydney, NSW

Always trust NRMA battery service

Excellent battery replacement service - good value, easy to book and service provided on time with efficiency and a smile. A bonus was the real-time monitoring of the patrols whereabouts and expected arrival time.

Sue W
Sue WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous battery service

Flat battery Saturday morning, no local suppliers had my battery. Went to NRMA website, it helped me find the correct battery, I ordered it for later that day and it arrived right on time with the most helpful and knowledgeable patrolman. Absolutely fabulous service. Thank you, NRMA.