NRMA Batteries

NRMA Batteries

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great customer service

Easy process of ordering online a new battery, easy process of booking someone to install new battery. Great sms communication to advise what time man would be there to install.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent roadside service

At 9am I was on the side of the road in Sydney with a car that wouldn't start. NRMA was there within 10 minutes of my call. My 6 1/2 year old battery required replacement. The patrol an had a good quality/3 year warranty battery with him and it was replaced with 10 minutes. And good value for money.
Well done NRMA with service, product and courteous well mannerd patrol men who understand what customer service means.

Neil S.
Neil S.Sydney, NSW

Always trust NRMA battery service

Excellent battery replacement service - good value, easy to book and service provided on time with efficiency and a smile. A bonus was the real-time monitoring of the patrols whereabouts and expected arrival time.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how NRMA Batteries compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Sue W
Sue WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous battery service

Flat battery Saturday morning, no local suppliers had my battery. Went to NRMA website, it helped me find the correct battery, I ordered it for later that day and it arrived right on time with the most helpful and knowledgeable patrolman. Absolutely fabulous service. Thank you, NRMA.

Trust NRMA

I have been a member for over 55 years and am happy to trust NRMA with any issue regards motoring

Paul
PaulHunter Region, NSW

Perfect Service

Patrolman Peter was very helpful, professional, courteous and friendly. Battery price was excellent and far better than others online. Couldn't ask for more. Thankyou!

Great Service

Having a faulty battery I called the NRMA. The woman on the call was very friendly and helpful. The battery service man that came was well presented, friendly and quickly diagnosed the fault as the battery. He had a replacement battery in his van, which he quickly fitted. The price for the battery replacement was competitive and having it fitted without having to get a jump start and try to find a stock battery from some other source was a great service.

Great experience

Was easy to book online. Got useful status updates via SMS. Patrol arrived at the start of the booked time and was friendly.

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hey David, Apologies for the delay, Thanks for using the my nrma app. We are glad you found it helpful and were also updated too. We are here if you need us again. Best wishes, Paul

Garth
GarthSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect battery service

The patrol person arrived soon into the advised arrival window, which was great. His demeanor was happy, polite and friendly. He was efficient, knowledgeable and offered a good insight into modern vehicle charging systems. I would have no hesitation in recommending NRMA batteries to anyone.

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hello Garth, Apologhies for the delay in reply. Thanks so much for you kind words about the team and also for your recommendation too. We hope your car is still running well. Best wishes, Paul

Ruby
RubyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

New Battery

Quick response and extremely efficient service together with no loss of preset stations my new battery was installed and I was on the road again within 1 hour well done NRMA

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hello Ruby, So sorry for the delay here. Thanks so much for your review and rating, We're here if you need us again, but hope your car is running better than ever. - Paul

Ziggy
ZiggyNorthern Region, NSW

Flat Battery

NRMA arrived quickly with new batteries on board and had it installed in no time. I wouldn't of know which battery or how to install it. It was too easy!

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hey Ziggy, Thanks so much for your review and rating. We really appreciate and hope your car is running better than ever. Thanks for being an NRMA Member. - Paul

Vasantha Kottage
Vasantha KottageSydney, NSW

Excellent battery service

Patrol - David - was very knowledgeble and friendly. Always NRMA people are friendly and helpful. That is why I didn't move to another insurance provider so long. Eay to work with NRMA.

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Many thanks for your kind words Vasantha. We're glad to hear David was helpful and friendly. We always put service at the heart of everything we do, but we appreciate your loyalty to NRMA too. Thanks for being an NRMA Member. - Paul

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Great service fast and friendly

I booked online and was given updates about timing (which was earlier than expected) Patrol person was friendly, informative and fast. I had ordered a battery that was more expensive than needed, the Patrol person recommended a more suitable battery for my car which also saved me money - having someone with good knowledge, experience and a customer centric approach was much appreciated. I’ve used the service before and will definitely be back.

RosanneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had flat battery, organised service automatically by phone, updated by SMS. Mechanic arrived quickly, battery replaced and got on with my day. It was a breeze, wouldn’t be without it.

mynrma teamMyNRMA

Hi Rosanne, It's so great to hear that assistance was prompt and easy when you needed a replacement battery. We hope your car is running great again. - Paul

bamberg
bambergSydney, NSW

Flat batteries don't always need replacing

I have been an NRMA member for many years and couldn't be without their roadside assistance. My one complaint is the way they ALWAYS try to push a new battery on you when it simply needs a jump start and a good run. Many times the "technician" has "diagnosed" the battery as dead/won't hold charge etc. I just ask for a jump start, given it a good run to charge up and gone on for many years trouble free. No doubt there are battery sales targets to be met but people should be able to trust that NRMA roadside service provides an honest and reliable advice that is in the best interests of members.