• Voice / Dialogue

Black Thumb Down

Black Thumb DownBrisbane

Good for the cost

Works OK, Price was OK & Sounds OK too,
For those expecting $500 buck sound, this soundbar is not for you, Go buy a $500 dollar one.
For those just wanting a better sound than your TV speakers then this might be for you. It sounds better than my 2020 65" Samsung TU8000 speakers by miles. I have had no issues & I have had it for 6 months or so.
And for the person who said in their review that before their purchase they were spectacle about the purchase , maybe you read the add wrong & need to get a new set of skepticals.

Purchased in October 2020 at Aldi Brown Stains for $129.00.

Aal

AalAU

2.1 Bluetooth Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer

A great sound system for the price. If you interested to have the sound effect of a movie while watching one this is what this sound system does. Connected my phone to the Bluetooth and it gave excellent sound as well. Just remember it needs to be within a certain distance nor else the Bluetooth connection drops. I was able to go safely one room away before I could hear the music dropping out.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $179.00.

Fftsx

Fftsx

Provisionally, great (awaiting longevity)

Purchased in January 2021 for $119.00.

Find out how ALDI Bauhn Soundbar compares to other Soundbars

Don’t always believe what you read!

I purchased this after reading the reviews, I thought what’s the worse that’s going to happen, it’s no good I’ll return it ! Best decision I made it’s absolutely brilliant we smash it all the time and it always performs. Can’t wait until they return, I’m buying another this was retailing for $129 has a built it subwoofer excellent sound even better than I imagined it to be especially for the price.

Purchased in February 2020 for $129.00.

Daniel C.

It must be cheap for a reason. Very disappointed with this product.

Not very happy with this product I have tried everything I can & I’m not getting what I want. Just the same has it was before just that the volume comes out the Soundbar

Purchased in September 2020 for $80.00.

Mariah123

Mariah123Qld, 4670

Very happy....especially for the cheap price!

Needed a sound bar for an 60" tv for a 2.4 X 3.5m room in it's new home after a renovation. We were sick of the echo from the tv speakers in the new room. This cheap unit from ALDI has made such a difference. The whole watching tv in this room is now a pleasure.

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $89.99.

Toyota659

Toyota659Southwest, VIC

Not Worth the Money in the Long Term

The sound was better than what was produced from the speakers on my LG TV but after 2 1/2 years the bass speaker has stopped. Had I spent $100 more I would have had a better more reliable brand. Now I am going to have to donate it to landfill

Purchased for $150.00.

Rolf S

Rolf SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap cheap product

Cheap product that only lasted 13 months then the speaker packed up. I got what I paid for. I should have bought a better more expensive brand that would have lasted. I wouldn’t touch other electrical items of the brand like their TV.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $120.00.

Nick H.

Nick H.

Great sound , dynamic bass and great virtual effects.

Am so happy with my purchase, excellent product that delivers way beyond my expectations. Bass is powerful and articulated,top end is clear with a wonderful soundstage. This product has exceeded my every expectation. 5 stars

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $249.00.

BauhnOwner

BauhnOwner

ALDI Soundbar excellent performance, awesome value: Bauhn Soundmax Soundbar USMSB-1117

This soundbar is awesome value. The music it produces is punchy, well defined, airy with great acoustics and separation. A must buy! Bought on 13JUN20 for $169 at ALDI. I use it with Airplay and HDMI ARC on my 55" QLED HDTV. Even though it is a soundbar I am mostly using it for just playing music and have re-discovered my old favourite tunes. I cannot fault it. Highly recommended.

Rob.

Annoying settings/features

The auto turn off feature is simply stupid. Especially when the remote needs to be within 1 metre of the speaker to pick it up. If you have auto turn off you also need auto turn on. My family struggles with this all the time. Also the return to default settings when it does is not good. I would not recommend this sound bar. I have a bauhn tv as well they don't have anywhere to mount the speaker on the tv.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $80.00.

Kiera

KieraPerth, WA

Love this !!!

We brought this sound bar from Aldi a month ago and can’t be anymore pleased with it. It is perfect it fits perfect with the tv and sounds very good. We were worried buying it from Aldi as it’s not a major brand but so happy with the product and definitely recommend

Sunil Sinha

Sunil SinhaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making popping noise just after 1 year

I had bought Bauhn 2.0 Premium Bluetooth Soundbar with Enhansed Bass from ALDI store. I had it connected to my Bauhn smart TV using optical cable.
While in operation it suddenly starting producing popping noise (similar to hammering soind).
I switched it off completely and restarted the soundbar without any improvement. I even tried using other inputs mode: coaxial, bluetooth, AUX, USB drive. In all mode it is still producing the knocking sound. After leaving it on for sometime, it sometimes do produce normal output sound but again after few seconds the popping noise starts.Faulty substandard product. Do not buy

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $119.00.

jninwilly

jninwillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total Garbage: I took it back

I didn't have high expectations for this soundbar, but even so, the sound was dreadful.
The main reason for getting a soundbar is that it will provide better sound than the TV's inbuilt speakers. In our case, every member of our family unanimously agreed that the TV's inbuilt speakers had superior sound to the soundbar. I took it back for a refund. Would not recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $100.00.

Garry.

Garry.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Stopped working after only a few months

This product was never all that great with mediocre sound quality, but the speakers suddenly stopped working. No sound. Checked all the connections, but to no avail. Don't buy this!

Purchased in June 2019.

Merino Noir

Merino Noir

Not worth it.

This unit is very easy to set up and works really well connected HDMI-ARC as you can then control the volume, mute and on-off with your TV remote.

BUT the standard sound setting is terrible as voices are muffled. You must use the supplied remote or buttons on the bar itself to change to the voice mode then its not too bad however when you turn it off it loses the setting so when u power up again you need to go thru the setup again.

Another issue is volume - there is simply not sufficient for an average size room ie 4m x 5m with 2.5m ceiling. The TV (Samsung 34 inch flat) in built speaker actually is louder and has clearer speech than this soundbar.

I recommend you look elsewhere

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $70.00.

Framac

FramacVictoria

15 months old and now faulty

The sound bar was quite good for the price. Worked well for 15 months. Now out of warranty. Sound is scratchy and goes loud then soft without reason. At times hard to hear then deafening.

Purchased in July 2018.

Julie G.

Julie G.

Very happy.

I have had my sound bar and woofer about 2to 3 years. It has great sound quality and can get party loud without losing quality. I have recommended this product to friends and family. I connect only spotify to it.

Music

Chips

ChipsSydney, NSW

Good for the price

I was a bit spectical after reading the reviews here, but still went ahead and bought the sound bar. I have to say it hasn't disappointed at all considering the price. The only down side is the tiny remote which we don't even use.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $129.00.

Tash

Tash

Great

Brought as a gift. Works fine, great sound quality.
Looks great and easy set up. Fits well with tv. Easy to use.
The brand is good for the price. Good quality item

Purchased in October 2019 at Aldis for $199.00.