Baumatic BSGH95

3.5

Priyanka P.

Priyanka P.

Can’t trust the Product

After the product was installed , in two weeks time a crack appeared all of sudden in between the glass which was not due to mishandling. It seems to be manufacturing issue. Called the company and they say I will have to pay the service fees if it’s not manufacturing issue. Cooktop is still under warranty and the issue is not due to mishandling. Can not resolve the problem as I don’t want to end up paying for something which has never happened by me. Cannot trust the product anymore.

Purchased in August 2020.

Rachel A.Baumatic

Hi Priyanka, Thank you for reaching out to Baumatic, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent cooktop - best game for money

This cooktop is absolutely perfect, cooks brilliantly every time, no start up issues with ignition, glass is easy to clean and looks mint in our kitchen Reno.

Got it to replace an old 86cm cooktop and this fits perfectly on its place. Dials are metal, not plastic and the wok burner is really powerful.

Rachel A.Baumatic

Hi Jebz, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Baumatic cooktop.

Arnie N.

Arnie N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible warranty service

Freshly install and use 1 day then major faulty on the biggest gas burner. Waiting for over 2 months and still waiting for parts. Ring up the company for warranty and got advice problem maybe fix next month but cannot give exact time or whether it can be done.

Purchased in March 2020.

Rachel A.Baumatic

Hi Arnie, Thank you for reaching out to Baumatic, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Gas Cooktops

Find out how Baumatic BSGH95 compares to other Gas Cooktops

DownUnderHunter

DownUnderHunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dangerous Flaws, MIA Service

POOR GLASS QUALITY

purchased it and enjoyed it for four years and then the glass just shattered from corner to corner while cooking. Customer service have no resolution for me. I have no faith in the brand, no follow up calls or responses to my email FOUR months ago - NOTHING

Purchased in March 2015 for A$1,300.00.

lindm

lindmRadelaide

Perfect cooking - easy to clean

Cooks fast, easy to clean and looks perfect in my kitchen with the oven, controls are metal, not plastic and I love the trivets are designed to hold a pot properly and not fall off. The 5 burner design is perfect with the wok burner on the side so you can still use everything else at the same time.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Ruben R.Baumatic

Thanks for the great review :)

Debz

DebzPort Adelaide

Best Cooktop Ever!

So happy I purchased this as an alternate to a builder's brand. Cooks fast, glass is easy to clean, cast trivets look great and are easy to clean. Even the whole cooktop is easy to wipe down. Looks brand new and I cook on it almost every day!

Built stronger than many other brands and the toughened glass is thicker than most other brands.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ruben R.Baumatic

Great to see another happy customer! Thanks Debz :)

Antoco

AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooks perfectly, cleans easily and doesn't feel like rubbish

Purchased at the beginning of the year, got it installed and have been really happy with it. Cooks well, heats fast, and it's easy to clean. Best part is the controls are not made out of plastic. Has not melted and peeled like my other cooktop which was only 2 years old!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Alec Bestest

Alec BestestAdelaide

Perfect cooking.

I got this to match with my Baumatic oven, both are brilliant, they cook well, the cooktop is so easy to clean! Really happy with the trivet design as the previous cooktop the builder put in wasn't stable & I ended up tipping boiling water on the ground! Definitely a safety issue! This one has none of it, it's definitely not cheap and nasty!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Gas Cooktops

Find out how Baumatic BSGH95 compares to other Gas Cooktops

Jose

JoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cooks well, easy to clean!

Purchased one to replace a Westinghouse that was rusting after being a year old! So much easier to clean, cooktop burner cooks really well, matches with my new oven I purchased so I'm really happy with it! The 5 burner design is definitely well designed to fit 2 large pots and a small pan across it!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
hengeo

hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Baumatic Studio Solari Cooktop - Black glass, perfect design

Purchased one as part of a Baumatic cooking package, looks and works brilliantly in the kitchen. Easy to clean, easy to use, does not scratch easily either. Still looks as good as new from the day I purchased it. Burners cook well and the flame works well. The dual ring burner/wok burner design on the left is excellent for fitting as many pans as you possibly can! Controls are made of metal and not plastic - has not melted as such! I'm happy with this purchase.

Micka

Mickaasked

what are the width and length of the Baumatic BSGH95

Susan H.

Susan H.asked

I live in Vic caulfield were can I see your product?

hi susan,

we have a showroom in Mount Waverley.. 1/239 Ferntree Gully Rd, Mount Waverley VIC 3149

Anita Vasked

These reviews are deceptive and fradulent. The reviewers have all supposedly purchased hundreds of kitchen appliances between them over the last five years. They leave all 5* reviews for Baumatic products but negative reviews for other brands like LG and Fisher & Paykel. I would never trust a brand that deliberately misleads consumers.

Hi Anita,

we are sorry you feel that way, we are a massive company that abide by the ACL so for us to do that would be fraudulent.

We would never deliberately mislead our customers.

Anita V

Hundreds of kitchen appliances purchased by just six reviewers and they've all had 5* experiences with Baumatic but rate other brands at 1*? Really? Just how bad is your product if you have to engage in deceptive practices to get consumers to purchase it?

Hi Anita,

Our products are represented in many homes all over the world and are sold to many retailers around Australia.

For us to be deceptive is just incorrect

Get an answer from our members and Baumatic representatives

CategoryGas Cooktops