Baumatic BSGH95

Baumatic BSGH95

MPN: BSGH95

Perfect cooking - easy to clean

Cooks fast, easy to clean and looks perfect in my kitchen with the oven, controls are metal, not plastic and I love the trivets are designed to hold a pot properly and not fall off. The 5 burner design is perfect with the wok burner on the side so you can still use everything else at the same time.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks for the great review :)

Best Cooktop Ever!

So happy I purchased this as an alternate to a builder's brand. Cooks fast, glass is easy to clean, cast trivets look great and are easy to clean. Even the whole cooktop is easy to wipe down. Looks brand new and I cook on it almost every day!

Built stronger than many other brands and the toughened glass is thicker than most other brands.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Great to see another happy customer! Thanks Debz :)

Cooks perfectly, cleans easily and doesn't feel like rubbish

Purchased at the beginning of the year, got it installed and have been really happy with it. Cooks well, heats fast, and it's easy to clean. Best part is the controls are not made out of plastic. Has not melted and peeled like my other cooktop which was only 2 years old!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect cooking.

I got this to match with my Baumatic oven, both are brilliant, they cook well, the cooktop is so easy to clean! Really happy with the trivet design as the previous cooktop the builder put in wasn't stable & I ended up tipping boiling water on the ground! Definitely a safety issue! This one has none of it, it's definitely not cheap and nasty!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Cooks well, easy to clean!

Purchased one to replace a Westinghouse that was rusting after being a year old! So much easier to clean, cooktop burner cooks really well, matches with my new oven I purchased so I'm really happy with it! The 5 burner design is definitely well designed to fit 2 large pots and a small pan across it!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Baumatic Studio Solari Cooktop - Black glass, perfect design

Purchased one as part of a Baumatic cooking package, looks and works brilliantly in the kitchen. Easy to clean, easy to use, does not scratch easily either. Still looks as good as new from the day I purchased it. Burners cook well and the flame works well. The dual ring burner/wok burner design on the left is excellent for fitting as many pans as you possibly can! Controls are made of metal and not plastic - has not melted as such! I'm happy with this purchase.

These reviews are deceptive and fradulent. The reviewers have all supposedly purchased hundreds of kitchen appliances between them over the last five years. They leave all 5* reviews for Baumatic products but negative reviews for other brands like LG and Fisher & Paykel. I would never trust a brand that deliberately misleads consumers.
Hi Anita, we are sorry you feel that way, we are a massive company that abide by the ACL so for us to do that would be fraudulent. We would never deliberately mislead our customers. ThanksHundreds of kitchen appliances purchased by just six reviewers and they've all had 5* experiences with Baumatic but rate other brands at 1*? Really? Just how bad is your product if you have to engage in deceptive practices to get consumers to purchase it?Hi Anita, Our products are represented in many homes all over the world and are sold to many retailers around Australia. For us to be deceptive is just incorrect Thanks

How many mj or watts is the heat on the wok burner? can't find on web site. Thank you Duncan
14.4 Mj or13,648 BTU.

Are these Baumatic glass cook tops come with gas installation or only electric?
Hi Trev, the BSGH95 is a gas cooktop. You can view all our products online at via our website, baumatic.com.au Thanks.Do you have clear or white glass gas cook tops

BSGH95