Electrolux EHG643SA / EHG643BA

3.3

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooktop smashed

Got this in a brand new house last year, we were using it and touched the edge with a pan and it completely smashed. Glass all over the place, the whole cooktop was destroyed.

I have had to buy a new one as because I did it, it's not under warranty. I would have thought a cooktop like this would have been built stronger. Got myself a stainless steel cooktop - has not missed a beat!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

WOK BURNER NOT HOT ENOUGH.

We purchased our cooktop about 5 months ago, we're very disappointed with the wok burner not being hot enough. We were told when we purchased it, that it was a powerful one. Our previous gas cooktop, that was at least 30years old was far superior in heat. Don't know what, if anything we can do about it!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
M Yun

M YunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strong gas cooktop

Bought this gas cooktop after comparing various brands like Bosch, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Westinghouse, etc. What I love about this cooktop are its powerful gas burners and very good quality flat cast trivets. Quality of the knobs are also pretty good. The only minor gripe could be that the stainless steel trim can get scratched when moving the iron trivets around while cleaning. Easily recommended over other brand gas cooktops.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Gas Cooktops

Find out how Electrolux EHG643SA / EHG643BA compares to other Gas Cooktops

Tony SmallTamworth

Good cooktop

This is a great gas cooktop good control over the flame and it gets hot I have had to learn to cook with it turned well down from where I was used to cooking. The only downside is the stainless tends to scratch easy when placing the cast iron frame on it after cleaning and it can be a little fiddly to get the burners to sit properly sometimes but this is not a major. Overall we are very happy.

Date PurchasedMay 2016