Electrolux EHG755SA / EHG955SA

EHG755SA, EHG955SA

4.3

ebaar

ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD

I want to give this 6 stars!

This cooktop is fantastic. A great choice between 60cm and 90cm. The five burners give great variety of heat levels for all cooking. The wok burner is out on its own so doesn't clash with other burners. It has a flame failure so if a burner is turned on but not lit the gas does not come out. It is robust, cleans up easily and looks good. Best cooktop I have ever used.

Purchased in April 2017 at Appliances Direct Online for A$898.00.

APPerth, WA

Mixed review

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
terri777

terri777WA, 6112

Powerful burners, easy to use

We decided to stay with the present cut-out size, as it was proving very difficult to get it enlarged, so that meant staying with Electrolux.
There is only one large gas cooktop in their range, and we liked the look of it. A friend arranged a really good price and so we bought it.
The control knobs are a good size and feel good to use. The electronic ignition is much faster than the old unit so it lights quickly with no fuss or noise.
The burners are all much more powerful than we had before, and it looks like a really useful appliance.
The only drawback is the very heavy trivets, making cleaning a bit more of an effort.
Apart from that, we are very pleased with it.

Gas Cooktops

Find out how Electrolux EHG755SA / EHG955SA compares to other Gas Cooktops

Hooges

HoogesMelbourne

Very stylish and well laid out.

Big improvement on the old stove and it get's pans up to temperature noticeably quicker. The placement of the big wok burner on the left is much more practical than most, as it means a big pan don't crowd all the other burners around it (like my old one did). The faux metal knobs (they're coated plastic) is the only let down - these look nice, but I'm worried about how they'll wear over time. There's nothing special about this versus other stoves (it's much of a muchness), very happy and it matches all the other Electrolux appliances in the kitchen.

Honesty Anyone

Honesty Anyoneasked

EHG755SA / EHG955SA

Has anyone bought the EHG955BD

AP

I just bought the 60cm version for my next kitchen project, but wont install/ use it until Feb. It looked pretty good in the show room. I was happy enough with the stainless steel 90cm version in my last kitchen to go and buy another electrolux gas cooktop, and the good thing about the ceramic top is that it shouldnt be prone to the sagging issue I had with the last one.

Phu

Phuasked

EHG955SA

I bought EHG955SA from Master. They told me it made from Australia, but when my husband open the box, one of the part ( The supply pressure) was made in China? Would you let me know where exactly this product made?

cgallich
cgallich

I was told a similar thing at HN. Jury is out on where it is made. The ironic thing the lower level Electrolux brands Westinghouse and Chef clearly display made in Australia yet the premium brand doesn't.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives