Terrible!

This sharpener just doesn’t work. If anything it actually dulled my knives. It’s so bad I forked out for the postage to send it back.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Loving my new toy

As soon as I got it I started sharpening every knife then scissors and found more straight edge, angles and bevilled edges. It does it alll and I’m still finding more to do

Good product

Is quick & easy to use, also sharpens the knives well. Had other people borrow my knives since getting product & they have been surprised at how sharp they are.

The best Sharpener I ever used

I have purchased a few other Sharpeners but none was any good till I come accross the Bavarian Sharpener, it works every time I use it to sharpen a blunt knife

Awesome product!!

Loving having extremely sharp knives again after using them blunt for months & months. Simple & easy to use, and knives are like razor blades in a matter of seconds. Wish I knew about it a hell of a lot sooner!

Love it so much

Easy to use and I used the Bavarian Edge on every knife I have in my Kitchen on my day off and and all my knives are very sharp. Convenient in it's base and because you don't need batteries it makes sharpening everything so easy.

Not a bad sharpener

It tends to serrate the blade rather than a smoother finish and one always forgets which is the front and which is the back given knives are sharpened rarely. Front and back designations are probably a good thing on the unit

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Job made easy!

Found it to be very easy to use, and makes sharpening my knives quick and easy at the time of use. Pity I didn't find this product long ago, it will certainly keep my knives in good condition now!

wonderfl

fantastic to use and sharpens knives so easily I could have used this years ago I gave the second one to a neighbour and she thinks it is great also

Great product

The instructions are easy to follow. It Works extremely well. I have used it to sharpen all my knives and scissors and is very very very easy to use and keeps everything sharp.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

this is great and easy

my knives are in love with it always sharp and ready to work. would recommend to anyone so easy to use. from housewife to pro no time wasted for sharp knives

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Cutting edge of technology !!!

Handy convenient tool in the kitchen to keep your knives sharp ! How can you do without it ? Everyone loves a sharp knife. Takes up very little space and so easy to use

this is good

this is good and its good for sharpen the knives everyday of the week. its good to keep the knives sharp as so as to make da work easier. if da knives are not good then hardwork

Date PurchasedOct 2018

the best i have found yet

Being an ex butcher i find it very good ,quick and easy to use and clean Beats the old oil stone. Would recommend it to every one that needs a sharp knife.

Best knife sharpener ever

Used it the day it arrived and sharpened all my knifes, they are the sharpest they have ever been, i got the 2 x deal and my son is a chef and he says its the best he has used.

Great Sharpener

Great sharpener. I use it all the time. So good to have super sharp knives again. I even got one for my brother and his wife. They love it too and said, " wow it's amazing, so easy to use".

Great device

Sharpens knifes and scissor very well.
Very easy to use and well worth the money.
Highly recommend, in fact I have purchased two of these products one for home and one to take camping.

Bavarian Edge

So easy to use, feel confident using my knife after sharpening.
The offer of two for one is just incredible.
Can't believe how user friendly the Bavarian Edge is to use

Date PurchasedJul 2018