Wusthof 4347

Wusthof 4347

See the Best Knife Sharpeners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leeah

LeeahSydney

So easy

The Wusthof 4347 is easy to use and sharpens knives in seconds. Chopping vegetables is then a breeze. Love the sturdy, non slip base. For the money it is well worth it and being made in Germany it is solid and well constructed. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Muddy

MuddyIllawarra, NSW

works really well

I find this works quickly and effortlessly with our Wusthof knives which I believe to have a 16 degree blade edge. It has also worked very well putting an edge on the old knives which we thought worth keeping but will take some time depending on the steel hardness and or blade/ edge angle. Maintenance type sharpening is easy with three draws back using the coarse sharpener and finished with three fine polishing strokes on the ceramic sharpening cutters. No real down pressure needed and the edge feels like a razor in seconds. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedJun 2018
harmony_elouise

harmony_elouiseMelbourne

great quality and sturdy equipment

Can really bring dull knives back to life. I've previously been using a sharpening rod and this improved the sharpness of the knife incredibly. Only issue stopping it being excellent is the cost. a bit pricey but I suspect I wont have to buy another one anytime soon.

pont67

pont67AU

It works

This cost a bit more than some others, about $50 + from memory however it does what it says it will. It is sturdy, has a non slip rubber base and has two stones for coarse and fine sharpening. Seems to be wearing well and recommend it if you want to resurrect rather than replace your current knives.

Dave3743

Dave3743Sydney, NSW

Works Like a Charm

I have tried many types of knife sharpeners overs the years but this is by far the easiest and safest to use.Works on all types of knife edges,even serrated,with ease.Creates a sharp,burr free edge.I have been able to resurrect a large collection of knives that have been neglected and long forgotten at the bottom of my knife drawer.
Ease of use.Creates a clean,burr free edge

chef123

chef123

worked first time

I find it difficult to use the sharpening steel from my knife block set so i purchased the wusthof knife sharpener. i tested it on a tomato before i sharpened my knife and again after i sharpened it. It was as if i had sent the knife to be professionaly sharpened. Definatley recommend this product.
inexpensive