Kleva Sharp PRO

Kleva Sharp PRO

Arn M.

Arn M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The steel Kleva is a disaster

I loved the plastic Kleva sharpener.It was a refreshing invention.Then came this steel knock off of the original which vibrates and ruins the knives...Shame on you Kleva!!! GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL..What a disappointment.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $20.00.

Carbide teeth chipped

Just bought the product at the home and renovation show Edmonton and was anxious to sharpen my knifes...i tried my Henkel 12" butcher knife first and it seemed to sharpen it good but one tooth chipped after a bunch of strokes...then it would not sharpen very good any more...i was discouraged and was about to return the product...i seen the cover could be removed by unscrewing two screws...then i switched the teeth sides so i could continue using the product. sharpened the knifes great after that...but just not feeling the quality of the product being very long lasting and would like to get new carbide teeth.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Fantastic sharpener

I bought my sharpener last year at the PNE in Vancouver. It was SO easy to use! I've used other types of sharpeners but none worked as well as this one. I sharpened every knife I had, took it to work and sharpened every knife there. I even took it to my church and sharpened every knife in the kitchen. It only took a few swipes through the sharpener to get my knifes sharp. Even the dullest knife we had at work took at most 10 swipes through. I love it! I lent it to my daughter to try it out and she used it on every knife she had as well. She thought it was a great sharpener too.

fairly well designed

One problem I have had is that the honing plate comes off I purchased one at the Seymore expo on the 21 st of February this year took it home went to use honing plate and it fell off

Jodie

JodieKINGSTON SE

Great knife sharpener

Easy to use and really works. Very happy with my purchase. I recommend the sharpener for domestic use. A great product

Amazing product

I just started in the industry and not the best at sharpening my knives with a steel, the kleva pro is so easy to use and sharpens my knives with no hassle! I also love the micro-slicer that came with it. Will definitely be buying more from the kleva range!
Reliable

Kleva S.Kleva

Hi Ashleigh, thank you so much for your feedback.
We are thrilled you are happy with the product! We certainly do pride
ourselves in delivering quality products and service to our valued
customers, such as yourself.

Roger D Roberts
Roger D Roberts

same thing on Ebay for @2.00

Awesome product

What can I say about the Kleva Sharp Pro, knives are sharp, really sharp! Just what I'd been looking for. Doesn't take up much space, knives are sharp, inexpensive and the bonus grater works a treat. It's very easy to use and doesn't take long at all. Thank you very much.
It works!

Kleva S.Kleva

Fantastic to hear Peta- thank you very much for your positive feedback. Don't forget to spread the word to your friends and family :)

Lester Bastareche

Lester BastarecheYeppoon, Queensland

Excellent product!!!!

This is amazing product!!!!!i was skeptical before i bought this producr but since i had it ,it really exceed my expectation.Kleva Sharp PRO is really professional plus it's very easy to use.i also love the style and new look of it.So those eho haven't tried it yet don't wait buy now!!!!
Inexpensive

Kleva S.Kleva

Wow thank you for your feedback Lester!! We are so pleased to hear that you are thrilled with your Kleva Sharp Pro- I am sure you can attest that it is indeed the world's best knife sharpener :)

kmcdnld

kmcdnldTumby Bay

Kleva Sharp PRO is a Pro

This is a great unit I love the fact that it has like a honing tool on it the Kleva sharp was great but with this added function of the honing tool how can you go wrong. Thanks Kleva Sharp for this it was geat. Looking forward to seeing what you bring out next. :)

nai

naiasked

where can i buy this sharpener around sydney area?

CAF Dude

I don’t know. I’m just a customer. And I live in Canada. Try buying it online.

keomakk
keomakk

Harvey Norman is selling this now on clearance

CAF Dudeasked

Can I buy/get replacement carbide teeth...one chipped on the first day I used it
...I flipped them around so i can still use it...must have got a defective one.

Izabela
Izabela

Hi CAF Dude, the company would probably exchange your faulty unit. Did you try contacting them? I have not had any problems with mine; however, when I was buying one for my mom there happen to be an individual exchanging his defective unit for a new one. The sales rep was very reasonable with this customer. So my suggestion to you is that you should contact them. I will also let you know that I am not affiliated with this company and this is just my suggestion. Hope this helps.

Lyn4817

Lyn4817asked

Can use the Kleva Pro to sharpen scissors?

Peta

I don't see why not. I haven't actually tried it let alone thought about using scissors but it would be pretty easy to do so.

No! Scissors are sharp on one side only and a pull through is set on 2 angles.

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives