Bayer Coopex Residual Insecticide

Bayer Coopex Residual Insecticide

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bayer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
Mauster48
Mauster48

Kills everything indoors and outdoors for months

Works really well on cockroaches, spiders and other bugs for months outdoors. Just mix the powder in 2.5-5L of water, shake well and spray to create a barrier. Bugs will drop dead overnight and over next following weeks. Spider webs won't come back for months. This is the only spray that lasts as it says on the label. The only downside is that it leaves a slight white powdery residue, but that shows that it's still there and working. So far no resistance but I might rotate pesticides to avoid it. No weird smell either but always wear PPE.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.00.

rickydean5659
rickydean5659Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

I have been using Cooper for 20 years and it is the best we spray outside our house around windows ect for spiders you can even spray trees that have webs going to you house its amazing product

Purchased at bunnings.

TC26
TC26South East Queensland, QLD

Worked well. Inexpensive

Easy to mix and use in a small sprayer. Apparently safe to use both inside and outside the house. Probably the best ant killer sold to the public in my opinion.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $11.00.

Derrick Stubbing
Derrick StubbingPerth, WA

THIS STUFF WORKS

I used to have so many bugs on my out side wall , I used other insecticides and they never worked like chemspray .I got this 25g-coopex-insecticide-sachet ,Put whole packet in 5 liter spray , soak out side walls and pavers , next day all bugs dead on ground and now 4 months later no bugs - highly recommend . Do spray if its sunny or really hot . but I think its a time for a booster shot now . best yet only payed about $12

Pest Control Products

Find out how Bayer Coopex Residual Insecticide compares to other Pest Control Products