Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

• Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (10)
Valmorph

ValmorphSydney

This stuff works wonders

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for A$8.00.

Infested AreaBathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
CSC

CSCSydney, NSW

Beyond words

Tiny dot of paste in the corners of the room away from food surfaces, topping up as needed and the infestation has gone within a few weeks. Friend recommended after his cleared in a few days. Beyond words at having them gone. So grateful, couldn't recommend enough.

Purchased in October 2020 at Mitre 10 for A$9.00.

Infested AreaBathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and Outdoors

Only thing that worked

Purchased in January 2019 for A$8.00.

Lina O.

Lina O.

roach infestation is now almost gone

So I have been having this infestation for quite some time and everybody in the house knows how bad I'm freaking out! Unfortunately, the natural method didn't work so I decided on buying this and voila, the roaches are no longer seen!

Purchased in August 2020.

Infested AreaBathroom and Bedroom
Byron

ByronSydney, NSW

Put it in the howtater tank area where I have had an infestation for months. Kept spraying them but would come back

A couple of doses with this product and they are now all gone, it seems

Easy to use and I think pros use this type of gel

Purchased in June 2020.

Katie C.

Katie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't believe it actually works

Had a bad German infestation happening. My mum used to have the same problem but said she used talon and swears by it. I bought two tubes and just dotted around where I saw their mess (the black dots they leave). It's been two days now and every time I walk in the kitchen I have to sweep up a bunch of dead and dying cockroaches, it's a beautiful sight lol. Will be doing a big wipe down inside of all the cupboards in a few days as I will need to with all the dead ones dropping EVERYWHERE, and will reapply once done.
I was going to pay over $300 for pest control, but instead $8 a tube fixed the problem. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$8.00.

E. Day

E. DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

This really works

Had a bad cockroach infestation 2 years ago. Was using surface spray and roach baits. They helped a little but would still see roaches. Then bought this on a whim. This was a game changer. Within a week never saw a roach again. I reapply every 3 months to keep a roach free house.

Purchased in December 2017 at Coles Online for A$8.00.

Infested AreaBathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Andrew Kelly

Andrew KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really works

I’m a big fan of Talon Ant Killer so decided to give the roach gel a try. We have not had coackroaches around for a while but started to notice small cockroaches coming out of appliances in our kitchen. I applied this bait sparingly behind and around appliances and whitegoods as well as in cracks and voids around the skirting boards. After a day or so I’ve noticed many cockroaches laying dead on the kitchen floor overnight. It works.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$8.00.

Faith2407Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Huge fan but bought cockroach gel instead of Ant gel

I am an absolute huge fan of selleys talon ant gel, but not noticing till I opened the package (was in a rush shopping before school pick-up), I had bought cockroach gel instead. I have a newly built home and have a shocking ant problem. Last application of Ant gel lasted 3-4 months. Out of curiosity I've applied the cockroach gel and the ants seem to enjoy it. As the colour is different I will wait till the ants have disappeared and will remove the gel off of my counter, but will let you know the results.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$7.00.

Faith2407

I'm Happy to announce that the Talon Cockroach killer Gel works on Ants too :) super happy outcome.

cccaitlinnn

cccaitlinnnSydney, NSW

This is what you've been looking for!

Purchased in January 2020 at Mitre 10 for A$9.00.

Rio

RioQueensland

Amazing!!

This is the only product that actually worked and we had quite the plague, havent seen a living cocky in months .. excellent product, highly recommend.. be sure to follow the instructions and theyll be gone in no time

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

NoEncore10

NoEncore10Sydney, NSW

It Works

Tried sprays and bombs but still had cockroaches in kitchen. Tried Talon based on reviews here. It works. A few dead one on kitchen floor morning after using. A few more dead 'uns for a few days. No more roaches seen sincr.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Jason

Jason

Actually Works. Now Have Zero Cockroaches.

My previous review was based on the result after 2 days with one tube. After buying the second tube 2 days ago I now seem to have no cockroaches. I started with Mortein Cockroach gel and it did nothing. I bought a second- nothing. Heaps of roaches. Tried the Mortein and Raid plastic baits- Useless. Tried a single tube of Talon Gel and seemed to do nothing. After 2 days bought a second tube. Bingo. Zero roaches. I'll be using this stuff in the future.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

Infested AreaBathroom, Bedroom and Kitchen

Caroline B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very impressed it really works

I had small German cockroach invading my kitchen. I used one and a bit of the tubes where the cockroach were hiding and after a couple of days there were sick ones then dead ones. I haven't seen a cockroach for six weeks. If they reappear I will use the remainder of the product before they take hold.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.99.

Caroline B.

Still no cochroachs after one application in January best product ever thanks Talon roach killer

Mel

MelNorthern Region, NSW

Doesnt work

Used this product 4 days ago, i have more roaches than ever very much alive and well..i think ill stick with a proffesional pest controller.

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

Works for months...! A truly GREAT product

All I can say is, Talon PLEASE don't water down this formula or put the price up too much, because you've made a truly great product. I put a few dabs about a foot apart around the kitchen, and there are no roaches for MONTHS. The dabs stay there pretty well too, wiping out any newcomers who try to invade. THANKS TALON ! You're saving capitalism lol.

Really amazing

I had concern of visible cockroaches anytime i go in kitchen and i applied on some areas before we went on holidays for 3 days and after coming back don't know where they gone. Found few dead on floor and the rest just disappeared maybe dead in hidden arras. Very happy with the product.

Preety

PreetySydney Australia

My friend recommended to me .Its excellent roach killer .

It’s easy to use and price wise good too .
I really happy with the product .
It’s been second day cockroaches dying everywhere .
I have used Moreton gel and spent $300 on pest control before but my thumbs up

Grey

GreyBrisbane

If only i had known sooner, i wasted so much money on other shonky roach kill products.

Bought 2 syringes and used the first one, i got about a meter long worth of gel and drew a dashed line around my fridge and sink(only chemical free water sources in the house) its been a week and all i see now dead roaches, amazing didn't even get to use the second tube.

dmb

dmbAU

excellent - 90% gone in 3 weeks

Sold at Coles supermarkets for around $8/ tube.
I have already used 7 tubes and the roaches are gobbling it down.
Within a day there are usually some very sickly looking cockroaches wobbling around and with 2 or 3 days there were literally thousands of dead roaches.
Don't waste your money on the roach bombs as they only kill a small percentage.