Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

See the Best Pest Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NoEncore10

NoEncore10Sydney, NSW

It Works

Tried sprays and bombs but still had cockroaches in kitchen. Tried Talon based on reviews here. It works. A few dead one on kitchen floor morning after using. A few more dead 'uns for a few days. No more roaches seen sincr.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Infested Area Kitchen
Pet OwnerNo

Jason

Jason

Actually Works. Now Have Zero Cockroaches.

My previous review was based on the result after 2 days with one tube. After buying the second tube 2 days ago I now seem to have no cockroaches. I started with Mortein Cockroach gel and it did nothing. I bought a second- nothing. Heaps of roaches. Tried the Mortein and Raid plastic baits- Useless. Tried a single tube of Talon Gel and seemed to do nothing. After 2 days bought a second tube. Bingo. Zero roaches. I'll be using this stuff in the future.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

Infested Area Bathroom, Bedroom and Kitchen
Pet OwnerNo

Caroline B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very impressed it really works

I had small German cockroach invading my kitchen. I used one and a bit of the tubes where the cockroach were hiding and after a couple of days there were sick ones then dead ones. I haven't seen a cockroach for six weeks. If they reappear I will use the remainder of the product before they take hold.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.99.

Infested Area Kitchen
Pet OwnerYes
Caroline B.

Still no cochroachs after one application in January best product ever thanks Talon roach killer

Mel

MelNorthern Region, NSW

Doesnt work

Used this product 4 days ago, i have more roaches than ever very much alive and well..i think ill stick with a proffesional pest controller.

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

Works for months...! A truly GREAT product

All I can say is, Talon PLEASE don't water down this formula or put the price up too much, because you've made a truly great product. I put a few dabs about a foot apart around the kitchen, and there are no roaches for MONTHS. The dabs stay there pretty well too, wiping out any newcomers who try to invade. THANKS TALON ! You're saving capitalism lol.

Really amazing

I had concern of visible cockroaches anytime i go in kitchen and i applied on some areas before we went on holidays for 3 days and after coming back don't know where they gone. Found few dead on floor and the rest just disappeared maybe dead in hidden arras. Very happy with the product.

Preety

PreetySydney Australia

My friend recommended to me .Its excellent roach killer .

It’s easy to use and price wise good too .
I really happy with the product .
It’s been second day cockroaches dying everywhere .
I have used Moreton gel and spent $300 on pest control before but my thumbs up

Grey

GreyBrisbane

If only i had known sooner, i wasted so much money on other shonky roach kill products.

Bought 2 syringes and used the first one, i got about a meter long worth of gel and drew a dashed line around my fridge and sink(only chemical free water sources in the house) its been a week and all i see now dead roaches, amazing didn't even get to use the second tube.

dmb

dmbAU

excellent - 90% gone in 3 weeks

Sold at Coles supermarkets for around $8/ tube.
I have already used 7 tubes and the roaches are gobbling it down.
Within a day there are usually some very sickly looking cockroaches wobbling around and with 2 or 3 days there were literally thousands of dead roaches.
Don't waste your money on the roach bombs as they only kill a small percentage.

muralimailbox

muralimailboxSydney, NSW

Bought it to remove German cockroaches didn't work at all.

Bought it for removing the German cockroaches. Didn't see any effect waste of money not sure none of the bombs worked this time. I tried to buy this product from Coles but some stores say they have 20 in stock but they don't exist in the racks.

Riss

Riss

Believe the reviews it works

Cheap, easy to use & very effective. Cockroaches we're completely gone within 3 days. I haven't used any other brand or remedy but if I ever encounter this problem again this will be my go to solution. Highly recommend.

SMR

SMRSydney

It works !!

OMG, I will not use anything else EVER. I've tried bombs, sprays all of it forget them, they cost more & don't work. My neighbour upstairs moved out but left behind the most annoying German cockroaches. The landlord sprayed the unit & yes the simply moved into my unit. They loved my unit & multipied within days. I bought this gel & within days they were dead, after about a week all gone. I swear this stuff works, it gets back to the best & they love it. Great product. To buy I found the larger Coles stores.

Randy

RandySydney

Really Worked

As many before me have mentioned...I was sceptical because I had tried sprays and baits before. But this was on another level. Its been a week since I applied just a few dabs around the kitchen and crawlies have virtually disappeared.

Really a cockroach crusher!

Tanya

TanyaNorth Western Region, NSW

Amazing product!

I can't believe how well this product worked. We had so many of those small brown German cockroaches running around in every room, they were into everything including the fridge. We tried spray, bombs, baits, nothing worked, those product did not even help a little bit. I saw this Talon Cockroach killer gel at Coles and thought that I would give it a go, I was very sceptical and thought it would be like all the other stuff that I tried, but to my surprise it worked almost straight away and now I see only dead cockroaches. I have recommended this product to anyone that mentions they have an issue with cockroaches, it is the only thing that I have found that actually works.

You won't get better than this D.I.Y

Was astounded at the effectiveness of Talon roach Gel. It may take three applications if you have a bad infestation, but for a total of around $24, it's certainly cheaper than what you will pay Pest Controllers for virtually the same thing. Best German roach killer ever!

Such a small amount of product does a mighty job

FANTASTIC !!!!

I had tried everything from Bombs to Baits and hundreds of cans of spray. This product was brilliant within a couple of weeks every cockroach large and small, were gone. My biggest problem were the German little buggars but they could not stand up against this product. I couldn't recommend enough

Kent

Kent

The perfect DIY solution to wipe out cockroaches.

We had a massive problem with German roaches - no amount of cleaning, Morton bait traps, "Professional" residual spray products and 30-day knock down aerosols would work. After researching products containing Indoxacarb (which are normally used by professionals at $40-60 per 5g tube) I stumbled upon this product at Coles and decided to by two tubes. The formulation and strength was exactly the same as the pro products and a hell of a lot cheaper. The result?
Cockroach armageddon. It didn't seem to work at first but after 12 or so hours, hundreds of cockroaches, big and small would come out to die - this continued for days. After a week, not a single roach to be seen.
It definitely works!!

Works great'

Having a bad German roach problem is stressful! While waiting to make an appointment for pest control to come out to fumigate I seen this product at Coles and thought what the hell!!
It's been 3 days since placing 2 blobs behind the fridge and there are dead roaches everywhere!!
It certainly kills them!
Problem I have is I now would need to buy another 10 tubes of it to get the whole house done!!
It works great!! Just need the option of a bigger size!!