Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Talon Pest Control? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Kills cockroach colonies
Easy to apply
Great value for money

• Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (13)

Phrank
PhrankAU

Total failure.

Such glowing reports that I went out and bought two units. I placed one in a kitchen cupboard and the other down beside the dishwasher. The cockroaches completely ignore it and are just as thick as ever after six days. I don't know how others could have had such great success when my cockroaches are so unimpressed.

Purchased in January 2022 at Coles for $17.

Helen
HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

Only thing that worked. I lived in a block of units. Nothing else worked except this. Also the easiest to use. A year of freedom but now they are returning. Canny get the product. Shelves are empty. HELP

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles.

tanya35
tanya35Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome better than any pestman

Had pest service, made matters worse in a commercial kitchen, used this product and saw effectiveness next day, used a few times spread out over 2 months, completely roach free

Highly recommend, love it

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $8.

Nimbus81Sydney, NSW

The best cockroach eliminator out there!

We’ve always had a German cockroach problem in every house we’ve lived in, I can finally say we have no infestation now! For years I tried using traps and sprays, shop bought and natural, and they only worked on a small population of those little buggers. I bought 6 of these gels on special at Coles. I used some of the gel in the beginning of last year and was very pleased with seeing so many dead roaches. I full on attacked them in winter when their numbers were low. It’s the middle of summer and I’ve only ever seen 1 roach at a time! I still have 2 gels left which I use to top up hotspots (1 still in the packet!). I recommend everyone use this as a safe, effective way to get rid of German cockroaches!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

ValmorphSydney

This stuff works wonders

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for $8.

CSC
CSCSydney, NSW

Beyond words

Tiny dot of paste in the corners of the room away from food surfaces, topping up as needed and the infestation has gone within a few weeks. Friend recommended after his cleared in a few days. Beyond words at having them gone. So grateful, couldn't recommend enough.

Purchased in October 2020 at Mitre 10 for $9.

Only thing that worked

Purchased in January 2019 for $8.

Infested Area Kitchen
Pet OwnerYes

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Lina O.
Lina O.

roach infestation is now almost gone

So I have been having this infestation for quite some time and everybody in the house knows how bad I'm freaking out! Unfortunately, the natural method didn't work so I decided on buying this and voila, the roaches are no longer seen!

Purchased in August 2020.

Byron
ByronSydney, NSW

Put it in the howtater tank area where I have had an infestation for months. Kept spraying them but would come back

A couple of doses with this product and they are now all gone, it seems

Easy to use and I think pros use this type of gel

Purchased in June 2020.

Katie C.
Katie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't believe it actually works

Had a bad German infestation happening. My mum used to have the same problem but said she used talon and swears by it. I bought two tubes and just dotted around where I saw their mess (the black dots they leave). It's been two days now and every time I walk in the kitchen I have to sweep up a bunch of dead and dying cockroaches, it's a beautiful sight lol. Will be doing a big wipe down inside of all the cupboards in a few days as I will need to with all the dead ones dropping EVERYWHERE, and will reapply once done.
I was going to pay over $300 for pest control, but instead $8 a tube fixed the problem. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $8.

E. Day
E. DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

This really works

Had a bad cockroach infestation 2 years ago. Was using surface spray and roach baits. They helped a little but would still see roaches. Then bought this on a whim. This was a game changer. Within a week never saw a roach again. I reapply every 3 months to keep a roach free house.

Purchased in December 2017 at Coles Online for $8.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really works

I’m a big fan of Talon Ant Killer so decided to give the roach gel a try. We have not had coackroaches around for a while but started to notice small cockroaches coming out of appliances in our kitchen. I applied this bait sparingly behind and around appliances and whitegoods as well as in cracks and voids around the skirting boards. After a day or so I’ve noticed many cockroaches laying dead on the kitchen floor overnight. It works.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $8.

Faith2407Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Huge fan but bought cockroach gel instead of Ant gel

I am an absolute huge fan of selleys talon ant gel, but not noticing till I opened the package (was in a rush shopping before school pick-up), I had bought cockroach gel instead. I have a newly built home and have a shocking ant problem. Last application of Ant gel lasted 3-4 months. Out of curiosity I've applied the cockroach gel and the ants seem to enjoy it. As the colour is different I will wait till the ants have disappeared and will remove the gel off of my counter, but will let you know the results.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $7.

Faith2407

I'm Happy to announce that the Talon Cockroach killer Gel works on Ants too :) super happy outcome.

cccaitlinnn
cccaitlinnnSydney, NSW

This is what you've been looking for!

Purchased in January 2020 at Mitre 10 for $9.

Rio
RioQueensland

Amazing!!

This is the only product that actually worked and we had quite the plague, havent seen a living cocky in months .. excellent product, highly recommend.. be sure to follow the instructions and theyll be gone in no time

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.