Nooski Mouse Trap

See the Best Pest Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stephan C

Stephan CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works really well...just a bit difficult to load

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerNo

Has yet to catch anything

The trap has been armed and baited for 9 days. The rubber noose has been released 5 times, with 4 left lying in the bottom of the trap. No dead rat. These are definitely rats and not mice. Bait has been totally consumed on each occasion. I'm running out of Nutella and peanut butter. Don't know what happened to 5th 'noose'. Have tested the trip functionality of trap, which seems okay. So far a very expensive trap and no dead rats. They are still gorging on our Chook food as well.

Purchased in August 2019 at Mitre 10 for $20.33.

DaMark

DaMarkSydney, NSW

Noosa a HIT.

Have been using nooska mouse traps and it never miss fire always catching a mice. The product is a little tricky for others in my family to set. But so far with peanut butter and bird seeds 100% success catching mice every time. Recommended product as I set the trap inside the bird cage and animals can't get caught in trap like other traps

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Great rat trap, effective with no mess

Very pleased with this. Had a rat scurrying around under the house for a week I had tried it with uncooked nice no takers but within 2 hours of putting peanut butter as bait we nailed it.
I love how there was no blood or gore which made it easier for me to dispose of rat without heaving, and its more humane than glue or snap traps. Also cleverly it sort of fires the rat or mouse out of the trap, mine was almost a metre away. Apparently that means other rats don't associate the death with the trap so its reusable. They also get done before they even reach the bait so just need to load up another rubber ring not new bait.
$20 from bunnings well spent. I was going to throw poison under house but nervous about smell of dead rat in walls etc.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Derek E.

Derek E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

I bought this rat trap from Bunnings hoping it would catch a rat in my house. After a week I still hadn't caught a thing. I ended up buying a steel cage rat trap and caught 2 at once on the first night of use. I caught another 3 nights later in the steel trap. The Nooski caught absolutely nothing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room

Muhammad

MuhammadMelbourne

Best mousetrap

I’ve been trying to catch a mouse in my house using 4 different standard wooden traps with peanut butter and every time the mouse would lick the bait clean and get away. I saw the nooski trap at Bunnings and looked like it would work, caught it first night.
So easy to use and setup, and best part it’s reusable with plenty of rings.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Infested Area Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and Outdoors

TAH

TAHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good result

Brought the Nooski based on a few reviews online and didn't want to use poison. Had many mouse droppings in cabinet below sink and knew we had a few, so put 2 Nooskis in and within 30mins had 2 deceased mice. Really happy with outcome so far and looks as though they died relatively quickly.

Purchased in April 2019 for $10.00.

Infested Area Kitchen

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Trap works - but sometimes not nice to see.

Caught first rat after 2nd night, once i changed food in bait trap. However there may have been 2 rodents as i found the one with the rubber ring had its kneck/ head chewed, app trying to save its buddy. Not the nicest thing to see.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Nooski Mouse Trap

Purchased in January 2012.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

Had a rat/mouse problem in chicken coop for a while, been using bait stations, rat sak etc.. whilst they are eating all the bait doesnt seem like they are going away. Bought the nooski from bunnings yesterday 2/3/19 put a bit of banana and peanut butter in it and bang. This morning 3/3 first rat caught. Reusing same bait now and new rubber see if i can catch another!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Al.Newcastle NSW

Great trap. Works as advertised.

Al.

I was hoping the photo could be attached to verify my claim.

Al.

My original review was Tagged as a "Verified Purchase".I have now also supplied a photo of a rat caught recently & submitted it but my review no longer has the "Verified Purchase" tag. That seems a little odd.

Caught the little guy in 5mins

Was tricky to set the rubber ring but became easier once I got the hang of it , Amazing contraption. AAA+++

Doesn't work as advertised

I was hopeful this would be an effective, humane way to dispatch rodents, as I hated finding caught but living critters with the old school traps. We have had over half-a-dozen triggers with zero catches and some bait taken but no trigger. Different positions, different bait, and the rodents are definitely not worried about the trap. At the time of writing it's rodents 10 Nooski 0. I'm really disappointed - we've had better luck hunting the critters as a team with our foxy! Will be seeking a refund under the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act.

Poor quality product

I purchased one of these and within 3 months the clear plastic housing started to crack. Never successfully caught a rat either. Its a gimmick and total waste of money. Rather stick with the tried and tested traditional rat trap that works well and is a fraction of the cost.

Don't bother

Sylvia Else

Sylvia ElseAU

Incredibly cruel

This trap works by strangling the animal. It is not quick, and it is not humane. The mouse struggles to breath until it eventually dies from asphyxiation, which takes a while, and will seem even longer to the mouse, because small animals perceive time differently. Humane lethal traps exist, but this is not one of them. It has been banned in the Republic of Ireland because of its cruel manner of dispatching the mouse.

Susan

SusanWINDSOR

The only mouse trap I'll buy from now on

Works every time. I have a few around the place and at my work. I recommend them for a sure way to catch them dirty little rats, I did so yesterday to a man trying to work out which trap was best to buy, I told him to try Nooski.

Flick

FlickLaunceston

Waste of money

I purchased the rat and mouse trap neither has worked!!
The rat has chewed through the the trap!!
I will be send the company photos of the damage as it’s unbelievable.

scooternut

scooternutPERTH

WOW!

A quick, humane, and effective way to dispatch a mouse. I just wish there was a way to avoid touching it.

Having pets, and with lots of wildlife around, the lack of poisons is a plus.

Henry