Nooski Mouse Trap

Nooski Mouse Trap

• Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (9)
Zar

ZarIllawarra, NSW

Easy and effective

After watching the online video, I found this easy to set up and very effective. Killed the bugger within 24 hours. I preferred this to the old fashioned traps or baits.

Purchased in January 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$20.00.

Infested AreaKitchen
D. Breedon

D. BreedonGympie

absolute waste of money

mice and rats everywhere one whole week and not one trapped tried various baits , simply a waste of money, just a phantasy product , guess they catch customers and not rats

Beno

BenoNorth Western Region, NSW

Works great, slightly fragile build.

Mouse trap works a treat, 1 star off as I have had a couple break the small plastic lip at front that holds the rubber ring in place rendering the trap useless.

Purchased in January 2020.

Nooski Is The Bomb.com

I was sceptical when I purchased a Nooski...BUT now I am a believer! Traditional mouse trap 1 kill...1 loss. Nooski 2 out if 2... Were off to buy some more!

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Infested AreaBathroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
andymate

andymateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trapped one of the pesky rat when nothing else could

I put the rat version out in my garden against a wall as the rat/s have eaten/ruined many of my vegetables and netting in the past month. First three nights nothing was caught so i decided to trail peanut butter down the tube and next night a dead rat just outside the trap. Will keep this trap out there at all times.

I guess the biggest redeeming factor over traditional traps is that other animals cant fit down the tube which makes it pet/wildlife friendly. Also it can be used outside!

I have used bait stations previously but it doesn't kill the rats well, also they are bad for the environment. The undercover traditional traps i made also 0 success so finally glad to find something that works.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$19.99.

Ashley

AshleySouthwest, VIC

Works perfectly

Easy to set, kills instantly, no mess. Haven't had a miss fire yet, very quick and humane, you only need the smallest amount of bait which stays in the trap

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother.

Others seem to be having success with mice but after months of setting this for rats in my shed it hasn't caught a thing. Rats kept eating things and pooping everywhere. These aren't easy to set either. Meanwhile the bait boxes I subsequently went and bought worked instantly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

GUMBY

GUMBYSydney, NSW

THE 'BETTER' MOUSE TRAP

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Justin V.

Justin V.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Works perfectly

Had this thing for a couple of days and the results are perfect. Better than any other trap I’ve ever used. Very happy with this and would recommend to anyone with an indoor mouse problem

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Infested AreaKitchen

Phil

Phil

It works

After about 3 weeks it caught a rat. Used peanut butter and sultanas as the bait. Easy to setup.
It sat undisturbed for 2 weeks. One misfire happened before it caught the rat.
Note - Death is not instant as claimed on the packaging.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$20.00.

Pedro

PedroPerth

Couldn't catch anything - waste of time and money.

Typically once a year we got a rat moving into our ceiling. Got sick of the old Ratsak approach, as we always wound up with the distinctive Rattus Extinctus aroma wafting down from the ceiling space. Knowing their entry route, bought a Nooski and baited it with PB. Nothing. After about three weeks of weekly refreshing the bait, I reverted to Ratsak baits. Dead rat (in ceiling again of course ...) but at least that method works.

Would have to be the single biggest failure of any device I have ever purchased.

I note others with success stories seem to be dealing with MICE. Maybe they work with them. Ours was the RAT version ...

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Pet OwnerNo

I am never using anything else for inside my house

With 12 hours I had caught the 2 mice in my bedroom it is a fantastic product safe for kids and pets. Reasonable easy to use and the results are amazing

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Infested AreaBedroom
Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

Oh, rats!

I've tried so many humane traps that didn't work.

Finally caved and bought a Nooski rat and a mouse trap, and some extra rings.

At first, nothing happened - except the rodents stole the mouse trap. The whole thing. Gone.

The rat trap didn't work with only peanut butter in the bait area, but I dropped a bit of tissue with pasta sauce dried on it and some oats, right to the end of the barrel. Results! I heard it trigger and the rat made a noise, but it was thoroughly dead, quickly, unlike the poor rat that ate my neighbous poison. :-(

Purchased in November 2019 for A$35.00.

Infested AreaLiving/Dining Room
Ezshane

EzshaneCentral, SA

100% kill rate

Living rural we have plenty of vermin from time to time. After too many normal snap traps being pilfered with no catch I tried this nooski. Seemed like a joke when I first saw it, but after using it I can definitely say it's a great design. Bit fiddly to load up but EVERY noose had a mouse. Only negative is the noose can pop when you placing the trap down, I fix this by placing a cotton bud under the trigger which is removed when the trap is in position.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$12.00.

Infested AreaKitchen, Living/Dining Room and Outdoors
Stephan C

Stephan CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works really well...just a bit difficult to load

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Infested AreaKitchen and Living/Dining Room

Find out how Nooski Mouse Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

Has yet to catch anything

The trap has been armed and baited for 9 days. The rubber noose has been released 5 times, with 4 left lying in the bottom of the trap. No dead rat. These are definitely rats and not mice. Bait has been totally consumed on each occasion. I'm running out of Nutella and peanut butter. Don't know what happened to 5th 'noose'. Have tested the trip functionality of trap, which seems okay. So far a very expensive trap and no dead rats. They are still gorging on our Chook food as well.

Purchased in August 2019 at Mitre 10 for A$20.33.

DaMark

DaMarkSydney, NSW

Noosa a HIT.

Have been using nooska mouse traps and it never miss fire always catching a mice. The product is a little tricky for others in my family to set. But so far with peanut butter and bird seeds 100% success catching mice every time. Recommended product as I set the trap inside the bird cage and animals can't get caught in trap like other traps

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Great rat trap, effective with no mess

Very pleased with this. Had a rat scurrying around under the house for a week I had tried it with uncooked nice no takers but within 2 hours of putting peanut butter as bait we nailed it.
I love how there was no blood or gore which made it easier for me to dispose of rat without heaving, and its more humane than glue or snap traps. Also cleverly it sort of fires the rat or mouse out of the trap, mine was almost a metre away. Apparently that means other rats don't associate the death with the trap so its reusable. They also get done before they even reach the bait so just need to load up another rubber ring not new bait.
$20 from bunnings well spent. I was going to throw poison under house but nervous about smell of dead rat in walls etc.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$20.00.

Derek E.

Derek E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

I bought this rat trap from Bunnings hoping it would catch a rat in my house. After a week I still hadn't caught a thing. I ended up buying a steel cage rat trap and caught 2 at once on the first night of use. I caught another 3 nights later in the steel trap. The Nooski caught absolutely nothing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$20.00.

Infested AreaKitchen and Living/Dining Room
Muhammad

MuhammadMelbourne

Best mousetrap

I’ve been trying to catch a mouse in my house using 4 different standard wooden traps with peanut butter and every time the mouse would lick the bait clean and get away. I saw the nooski trap at Bunnings and looked like it would work, caught it first night.
So easy to use and setup, and best part it’s reusable with plenty of rings.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$10.00.

Infested AreaKitchen, Living/Dining Room and Outdoors