Pestrol Rodent Free

Pestrol Rodent Free

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was easy to use.

Fast easy instructions, simple set up and was working within a few days. Problem was solved within a week. I would definitely give this a good If you think you have an issue.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks, Danny for your review. Glad to know you have been able to solve your problem with our product and without traps or chemicals. If we can help you in the future, please let us know: Pestrol Team

more mice than ever

maybe they are supposed to activate the mice because before I purchased and used the Rodent free we just occasionally spotted the odd mouse but now with it plugged in we are catching one or two mice in mousetraps every day and can hear them gnawing away on something in the wall cavity and waking us up !! I was really hoping it would work but it certainly is not at this stage

Purchased at pestrol for $119.00.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Well if anything is to change and you need assistance, we are not far away. Call us or e-mail us anytime. Thank you for updated review. Stephen

YektaJ

YektaJNorth Western Region, NSW

it must be working because i haven't had mice for over 2 years

The product is super easy to set up. I live out in the country and had been keeping George my cat busy for many years. However, traps have been set and I haven't caught anything for ages so that tells me it has been working which is great. I give it 4 stars because there is a lot of faith without knowing if it is working, but because i havent had any rats or mice, i am more than happy, so thank you.

Purchased in April 2017.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
trvaler800

trvaler800Sydney, NSW

Great service and attention

Purchased in September 2018 for $300.00.

Infested Area Bathroom and Bedroom
Stephen J.Pestrol

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Pestrol Team

The whole family is protected!

My entire family uses these devices. Four houses in total, and no-one has any mice problem since. Our friends were over for drinks the other night and complaining about having mice poo in the kitchen, using bates and no success. I am getting them onto Pestrol!

Purchased in February 2017.

Infested Area Bedroom and Living/Dining Room
Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks Danka, about 15-20% of our sales come from customers who share the good work of pestrol products, so we really appreciate the support.

procter

procterSydney, NSW

A long time user

I am a long time customer of Pestrol and have 5 units from them. I use two in my house and 3 in my daughters place. And both homes have not had any problems with rats or mice. Recently, once of my units stopped working and it was replaced quickly without any problems.

Purchased in August 2011 for $500.00.

Infested Area Bedroom and Living/Dining Room
Stephen J.Pestrol

Procter, thanks for the review. You are among the 10's of thousands of Aussie homes that now have used technology instead of poisons. Thanks for your support.

Complete and utter rubbish, installed 3 in my small house for the last 3 weeks problem is worse!!

Does not work, I want my money back. $337 down the drain I ordered 3 for my small house been installed 3 weeks now problem worse than ever I had to fork out another $250 to bait the roof

Purchased in May 2019 for $337.00.

Infested Area Bathroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room

extremely good

We have had a mouse in the roof as long as I can remember. Our strata mangers have recomended to try chemical pest control, however I had decided on something alternative, so not to use chemicals. After having the unit in the power point for 1.5 weeks all the ruslting has gone. Easy solution and noone has been harmed in the process.

Purchased in January 2019 for $119.00.

Infested Area Bedroom
Stephen J.Pestrol

Excellent, good to know you have joined the 10's of thousands of Aussies that have a chemical-free approach to controlling rodents.

tim1979

tim1979Canberra 2600, ACT

Spent $700 on multiple units, no results

Purchased in March 2019.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Tim, thank you for giving us the chance to try and resolve your concern. Unfortunately, there can be times when we do need to try a few things to get the products working. Appreciate your patience and support.

These products surprise me, but they actually worked.

In the past always we have used traps and poisons to try and control the rodents in our house and garage but could not get them under control. Now a year later we have been rodent free for over 12 months.

Purchased in March 2019 for $119.00.

Mice are gone

It didnt take long for me to see the results. May be a couple of weeks. I would normally see evidence of mice in the kitchen. This is no longer happening. I struggled to find a power point to plug it in, as my ones are very low on the ground. They need to change the plug. Otherwise - good product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $228.00.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room

Excellent service from Pestrol

Purchased Pestrol Rodent Free in September 2018 to get rid of mice. Did not see any in the house for 5 months but recently saw two. Contacted Pestrol via facebook and received a call from Travis who has sent out another unit free of charge as it seems one unit may not be enough for our house (3 bedroom single storey).

Purchased in September 2018.

Stephen J.Pestrol

R Ringo. Thanks for giving us the opportunity of helping you out. It is around this time of the year that rodent activity is on the rise. If we can help you out with anything more in the future, please let us know.

John C

John CSydney, NSW

Helped with getting rid of mice

Mice have been a substantial problem in my old building especially when it’s cold outside. Whilst traps and baits have done an average to good job I wanted to try this. So after 12 months my building is large and there has been some external rooms that have still had the odd issue. Overall it’s been pretty dam good.

Purchased in December 2017 at Online for $119.00.

Rindor

RindorRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Works well

My sister and I both use this and I can tell you that they work great. Once a year or so I would get mice come back but only for a short time so they are definitely doing something.

Purchased in May 2016 for $119.00.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room
Stephen J.Pestrol

Rindor. Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, when different rodents move into your space it can be like the first time, ie taking up to 2 weeks to get them moving on. If we can help you with anything in the future, please let us know.

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Taken care of mice

I have now had it for 6 month and have not heard any more noise. I have originally had other products from pestrol and decided this one to try and also very satisfied.

Purchased in August 2018.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks for supporting our chemical free company with multiple purchases. If we can help you any further, please let us know.

Katie M

Katie M

Not happy yet!

Has not worked for me as yet - its been about 3 weeks. Changed the power point to another to see if it would change the results but to date - no. The rodent action is still there - not as heavy but still there. I'll persevere for another couple of weeks and then submit a further review.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Katie, please keep in contact, if you find the results are not as good as you need, let us know as we have helped out thousands of people by going through some simple check lists. Thanks again. Luke

Nadia Pol

Nadia PolManly

Works well when used with our cat

I am definitely happier I’m using this over baits my husband wanted to use. We have a cat so most of the time the mice would run into the walls and escape. Since plugging in the rodent repeller the 2 seem to work well together! There is no where for them to hide now! The unit is pricey but for now all good!

Davey J

Davey JSydney

Pretty good Xmas present

You should have seen my face when my wife bought me this for Christmas. I’m the kinda guy that wants to see rats dead. Needless to say I was pretty grumpy cleanin the traps all the time. this bloody device actually has done the trick. Cheers Pestrol

Stephen J.Pestrol

Thank you for your response. I hope you continue to get the desired results that 10's of thousands of our Australian Customer have also received. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know. Pestrol Team

What a shame!

Did not work for me. Tried contacting Pestrol after Christmas to complain but no one has bothered to return my calls.
I still have Mice in my kitchen.
This product clearly does nothing.

Bern H

Bern HSydney

Terrible service. Product not working.

I have been a massive fan of Pestrol over the years and during this period have received incredible customer service.
However this product has not helped my problem at all - not only that but it appears that no one in their customer service department is able to assist in my so-called technical enquiry. I find this absolutely absurd that I paid for two of these units and no one at Pestrol has the no-how to assist me in my problem.
I have already been denied a refund after going a few days over my trial period yet they openly admit they don’t know how to assist me, on top of this apparently a few days grace doesn’t apply to loyal customers.
So disappointed - you guys used to be so great!

Stephen J.Pestrol

Bern, we don't want to keep pestering you. However, you were really upset and we have tried everything to get in contact with you to change this. Please contact us on 1800 33 88 88 or reply to our messages.

Gregasked

I ordered some rat traps from the website on 9/13 and still haven't received my traps. Any ideas? Order#2717.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Hi Greg, from my understanding all orders are up to date on a daily basis. Unless this is an overseas order other than Australia. As the order number doesn't look correct. Could you please contact stephen@pestrol.com.au so we can sort this out ASAP for you. Pestrol Team

Greg

This is for the United States. I will contact him. Thanks!

Robert

Robertasked

We store feed in carport will it keep rodents away size of carport is 5m by 20m

BTMJCM

I think an email straight to Pestrol would better serve your query as I'm not sure with an open shed how it would work but the guys at Pestrol will tell you if it will or not they wont give you any BS Good luck hope it is successful

Thanks BTMJCM.

Hi Robert, that advice is correct. The Rodent Free product does have an ultrasonic speaker in the main unit that is good for open spaces. However, it is not as powerful as our other product such as the impact ultrasonic repeller: https://www.pestrol.com.au/buy-online/pestrol-impact-ultrasonic-rodent-repller/ that only focuses on using ultrasonic, therefore the speakers are much larger and covers up to 180 degrees and is better for open spaces. The other reason the pestrol rodent free would be a waste is because the main technology in this unit is the vibration or sound that travels through the internal wiring, that gets into those hard to reach places. For this to be effective you need to have a good network of electrical wires. More often than not the carport wouldn't have this. If you need any more assistance, please contact us on 1800 33 88 88 or info@pestrol.com.au.

Sdm

Sdmasked

I am a Show Bird breeder of a sizeable flock, so rodent activity is a constant in this Hobby. Can you please tell me if there is any evidence that the emitting sound waves from these units will affcet my birds during breeding season ?

Stephen J.Pestrol

SDM, thank you for your question. We have sold products to many customers who do have birds. However, I do not have enough evidence that I would be happy to present to you that could guarantee that there would be no effect on your birds during breeding. With any animals, we always get people to pay close attention to the sleeping habits and food intake. If there is any noticeable change we recommend moving the units further away or turning off the ultrasonic technology component. If you are looking for another chemical-free option, you could consider our rat and mouse repellent spray that is essentially peppermint oil. https://www.pestrol.com.au/buy-online/vermin-repellent-vermin-free-all-natural/ The peppermint oil irritates the rodents nozzle passage. If you would like to talk more about all of our options for the control of rodents around your birds, please feel free to call us on 1800 33 88 88.

Get an answer from our members and Pestrol representatives

CategoryPest Control