Pestrol Rodent Free

Pestrol Rodent Free

• Pet OwnerYes (17) · No (10)
Peter Scott

Peter ScottPerth, WA

A complete failure

I purchased the Pestrol Rodent free product because I had evidence of rat visitations. I had two units and deployed both to deal with the problem. they had no effect whatsoever. I even set up security cameras and caught vision of the rate happily scooting around the area where the units where supposedly operating. In the end I purchased some baits and the rat did not return. I thought oh well at least I can plug one in in the kitchen to keep cockroaches away. Then a big flying cockroach appeared on my sink less that two metres from the Petrol unit. I though what a waste of time and electricity. I tried to get my money back but guess what? No go.
Don't waste your money on these things.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$190.00.

Infested AreaKitchen and Outdoors
Rino

RinoSydney, NSW

False Advertising

I bought 3 of these so called ultrasonic crap.
2 new ones this year cause i thought the first one was damaged, but there crap, all [Irrelevant Content Removed] and the excuse they use about how your wiring is set up in your walls and roof, it's been proven that most ultrasonic plug ins sold are fake and really you have to do the old fashioned way with bait and traps and poison.
I asked for a refund they said 100 days is over so NO refund, i will be taking this matter to fair trading cause i am sick of [Irrelevant Content Removed]

Purchased in August 2020 for A$250.00.

Infested AreaBedroom and Living/Dining Room

MozzSouth West, QLD

Rats love it !

Bought one of these 'premium' units $99 plugged it in under the house due to rats etc. So a few months later found in my car, not 2 meters from this wonderful unit, a large rat nest with a very large rat looking rather healthy.....0 stars if I could

Purchased in October 2019 at From Pestrol for A$99.00.

Mozz

Hi the unit was plugged into a powerpoint facing the vehicles under the house. The setting was full strength both lights (red/green) flashing. So not sure what else could be done there.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Works for us.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$207.00.

Thanks Peter.

Murray McDonald

Murray McDonaldSouth West, WA

Didn't work and no help

We bought a rodent free around 12mths ago and never worked, all lights on but no one home!
After 2 call and months later we received a battery repeller which made no difference.
I have rang and spoken to them 2 more times and still Nothing Has been done. Last time they said they will ring me back with a salution, that was months ago and im still waiting!
All i can say is good product in theory, very poor service when something goes wrong so GOOD LUCK

Purchased in September 2019.

Fantastic service

I recently bought a mesh kit to install around solar panels to prevent birds nesting under the panels. Before ordering, I asked Carl quite a few technical questions about the product. He answered them in a very professional and knowledgeable way. He was also very patient and obliging, when I had some difficulty transferring money from my NZ bank to Australia. With suggestions from Carl, the transaction was finally completed. I was then pleasantly surprised to receive the product soon after, considering possible COVID-19 related delays.
The product was the only one I could find that met my specifications, to deter small birds without puncturing the roof to attach the mesh.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$319.00.

Nicci.PSouthwest, VIC

Not up to reasonable expectations

We purchased 3 of these units approximately 2 years ago. One stopped working and when we contacted Pestrol customer service we were fobbed off. The fellow said (and I quote), "The units only last about 12 months, you could try turning it off and waiting 24 hours before trying it again but it sounds like it's pretty much stuffed." When I asked if Pestrol would replace our unit we were given an unequivocal..NO.
The unit would have actually been plugged in and used for about 8 months total. The response from Pestrol customer service falls way short of the mark.

Purchased in March 2018 at Direct from Pestrol for A$199.00.

Nicci.P

I waz contacted by Carl from Pestrol customer service who apologised for his colleagues behaviour, reassured me about their product and immediately issued a replacement unit.
5 Stars plus for the excellent response.

Max K.

Max K.Sydney, NSW

Needs checking every couple of days

I've purchased Ultrasound 360 repeller online on Petrol Australia website. The transaction was smooth and the delivery was fast. But the unit has a loose connection with the cord and therefore the unit disconnects from the power by itself occasionally. This means having to access the roof cavity every second day to check/connect the unit. My impression is this unit needs to be paired with the repellent which uses home wiring to achieve the effectiveness

Purchased in June 2020 at Pestrol Australia website for A$149.00.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Hi Max, please call us, that is not good enough, the product should not disconnect and if it was mine it would not be satisfactory. Look forward to helping you out with this. Pestrol Team

sarah

sarah

So far so good

Purchased in March 2020.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks Sarah, great to hear you have sorted your rodent problem. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Pestrol Team

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Um was hesitant

I don't believe it, had rats and mice running all over my ceiling, since I plugged it in I have heard nothing, I'm a believer, it seems to be working

Purchased in June 2020 for A$119.00.

Infested AreaKitchen
Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Highly effective, easy to use product!

For the past few weeks, I had a few rodents sneaking around my house walls, causing damage and making noises loud enough to bother my cats. Bought one rodent free last week and left it on during the night. Been sleeping good ever since!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$119.00.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks, Shaun, often cats can't get into there secret hiding places, thankfully the technology can, glad you are getting the desired results.

Pestrol Team

Bertiebeetle

BertiebeetleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not work

I plugged one in my bird aviary and watched the mice running all around it.Did not deter or get rid of them. I now use mouse traps with peanut butter on them and very successful.

Purchased in June 2019 at Not sure-have tried several different ones.None work.

S. AliSydney, NSW

Refund Delay

Rodent Free product was useless, it’s been a week since item was returned and still waiting for a refund.
Speaking with Jason (Customer Service Rep) from last week and no call back.

Private message sent.

S. Ali

Can you please let me know the status of refund.

Very impressed!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at pestrol online for A$223.00.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Hi Honey lee. I am glad to hear that you have had the desired results as so many of our customers have. Take care and stay safe.

perrys

perrys

No Rats

Use a few products from Pestrol and happy with this one as well. There are no chemicals used, and it seems to keep rats away, at least I don't hear or see them anywhere.

Thank you.

Find out how Pestrol Rodent Free compares to other Pest Control Products

Now after 3 weeks peace rules - they have moved outside...

There was a lot of mice - one even ran over the curtain rail when I tried to catch them, and mice traps - they weren't that dumb. After 2 weeks we saw 4 mice under the BBQ, outside - The upstairs is good --Used two units and the number of Cockroaches has decreased as well. Now I have to move the units to downstairs - but my rabbit is currently down there... will the mice come upstairs?? Will that be OK for the rabbit? Can they be used near a chock house and Aviary outside - that seems to be the cause. It was easy to set up and have solve the main problem. Highly recommended. We got 2 units for the top floor of 5 bedroom house.

Purchased in October 2019 at Mitre 10 for A$99.00.

Infested AreaBedroom and Living/Dining Room
Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks Dorothy for your review, you must have bought this in NZ as we don't sell through Mitre 10 in Australia. However, glad to know that it is working well for you and a good time to buy as they are running a special in NZ currently at $99.

Professional Friendly Service

Abdul from PPC responded quickly, drove an hour to get to the service area, and inspected possible points of pest entry. He liberally applied the bait, but first asked if pets or children had access to the area. He was very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Purchased in October 2019.

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was easy to use.

Fast easy instructions, simple set up and was working within a few days. Problem was solved within a week. I would definitely give this a good If you think you have an issue.

Stephen J.Pestrol

Thanks, Danny for your review. Glad to know you have been able to solve your problem with our product and without traps or chemicals. If we can help you in the future, please let us know: Pestrol Team

more mice than ever

maybe they are supposed to activate the mice because before I purchased and used the Rodent free we just occasionally spotted the odd mouse but now with it plugged in we are catching one or two mice in mousetraps every day and can hear them gnawing away on something in the wall cavity and waking us up !! I was really hoping it would work but it certainly is not at this stage

Purchased at pestrol for A$119.00.

Infested AreaBedroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Stephen J.Pestrol

Well if anything is to change and you need assistance, we are not far away. Call us or e-mail us anytime. Thank you for updated review. Stephen

YektaJ

YektaJNorth Western Region, NSW

it must be working because i haven't had mice for over 2 years

The product is super easy to set up. I live out in the country and had been keeping George my cat busy for many years. However, traps have been set and I haven't caught anything for ages so that tells me it has been working which is great. I give it 4 stars because there is a lot of faith without knowing if it is working, but because i havent had any rats or mice, i am more than happy, so thank you.

Purchased in April 2017.