Pestrol Rodent Free

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pestrol

Pros

Chemical-free, safe for kids and pets
Gets rid of rats, mice and cockroaches
2-Year warranty and 100-day money-back guarantee

• Pet OwnerYes (29) · No (18)

Cozza
CozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Pestrol unit is great for getting rid of mice

I have had a Pestrol unit in the house for several years, and give it 5 stars for all of those years. We had a big problem with mice, and your product solved it for us. No more mice! The first position we put it in didn't work, so we shifted it to a different location. That worked a treat. However recently, rats in the ceiling have become a problem, and while this unit is still effective for preventing mice, it isn't so much, for the rat problem. What do you suggest?

Purchased in for $99.

Simon W.
Simon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

I called to enquire about this product as I was unsure which power outlet I should plug the product into to achieve the best result. The person who answered my call raised her voice over me when answering my first question. I feel very hard to speak with this person and I did not get a clear explanation of my question. I feel not confident try out this product.

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $119.

Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW

Does not work. Won't refund

This product does not work. Furthermore, Pestrol will not process my returns request within the 30 day money back guarantee period. Seems they are doing everything they can to ignore my refund request.

Purchased in for $329.90.

Doesn't do a thing

Hasn't made a difference, I bought 2 of them for a small 96 Square meter house and hasn't made even the slightest difference I will be going back to bait unfortunately.

Purchased in for $100.

RMG
RMGGungahlin 2912, ACT

They really work .. Rodents mysteriously stopped scratching in the ceiling after 48 hrs of plugging in 2 units

The pestrol plug in rodent deterrent really works.. Magic happens when you plug in.. The constant noisy, unsettling scratching and shuffling of the rodents in our ceiling all night literally disappeared with 48 hours of plugging in 2 either end of our 3 bedroom home..Don’t even bother with cheap copies, they are useless…make sure you have them
Installed properly, my neighbour also bought 2, complained she still had rodents, on checking she had them plugged into power extension boards and only switched to the first setting.. All good now, they have gone…

Purchased in for $229.

SmallTrader

May work short term but not over long term !

We bought this Pestrol device for use in our basement which has mice problems on and off. It was bought for NZD $119 at a Mitre10 store. During initial installation, the device appeared to work (may be 6 months), However, the mice activities fired up again after that. The mice are even eating baits within a metre of this device. It obviously did not work or stop working. Considering the price of the device, it is very poor value and not fit for purpose !

Purchased for $119.

Scott K.South East Queensland, QLD

A waste of money.

I have 3 units in my single level home in Brisbane qld for the past 4 years. Every night I can hear the activities of rats in my roof & walls. Pestrol Rodent Free is far from being fit for purpose!

Purchased for $99.

Stephen J.PestrolSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

CozzyPerth, WA

No mice, rats or cockroaches. Very happy

Purchased in for $228.

Leo
LeoPerth, WA

It works

It works. The best part is that my wife stopped complaining about the rats in the roof! Just hope this will last for more than a few months. Wait and see…

Purchased in for $300.

StevoT
StevoTSydney, NSW

Lifesaver

Its been an interesting year to say the least, mates told us to try these pestrol thingies and we have given them a go. With our beautiful dogs we were not going to use poisons again this year. So here we are after 3 months, no sign of those little furry buggers. Thanks Pestrol

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerSydney, NSW

Pestrol Rodent Free

Pestrol Rodent Free can’t use in double power point on 2nd side it’s to wide Can’t use ultra sonic behind furniture or closed space only the Electromagnetic field works in the walls Hope it will stop mice entering the house

Purchased in for $356.80.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerYes

KLC
KLCPerth, WA

Great product and great company to deal with

Living in a rural area we were always battling with keeping the rats and mice out, using Baits worked but left dead rodents in the roof or walls which caused very unpleasant odours. I was reluctant to try these but I am glad we did as we have seen a massive drop off in the number of mice. We have a larger house so I bought an extra unit to make sure we got the coverage. I even put one in my shed and that has seen the same result.
In addition to the product working well we had one unit stop working, we contacted Pestrol and it was just replaced straight away with no fuss.

banter
banterSydney, NSW

Who Needs the Pied Piper?

Purchased in for $99.

Marc M.
Marc M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

didn't work, rubbish don't buy

still had mice in my house months after installing, pestrol didn't give a refund as their site says they will.
rubbish product. I suggest you do not buy this product.

Purchased in for $200.

Rianias
Rianias

Mice plague bonanza

Prior to getting this we would be catching 10 - 15 mice every night. We have a 3 bedroom country home, so we got 2 devices and after only about 2 weeks none of the traps have been catching any mice. We don't see them anymore in the house. Very happy and definitely recommend.

Chris A.
Chris A.asked

Hi, Will this device work outdoors under a large entertainment area. We have a Rat that has nested under a large storage box. I've tried catching it using a cage but the rat is too smart.

Gerryasked

How will I know if my Pestrol Rodent Control is at the end of its life?

Gerry

Thank you for your response; very much appreciated.

Margaret H.
Margaret H.asked

Is it normal that the green light does not flash Just the red and orange ones on our four units ?

Hey Margaret,

That is correct, the green light will stay solid, the red and yellow lights will flash

Cozzy

Hi Margaret, yes this is correct. The green light stays steady, red and yellow flash continuously. We're still very happy with our units, more than 2 years later. Not one cockroach in the house, and this was the main reason for buying them.

Get an answer from our members and Pestrol representatives

Pestrol’s Rodent Free is a winter-based eco-friendly pest control product.

Features

Created in Australia – As advertised on talkback radio and Australian TV, Rodent Free now features a new design with improved technology.

Safe & environmentally friendly – Chemical-free, harm-free and odour-free to humans and pets. The unit does not interfere with household appliances and meets all the Australian electrical standards.

Easy & convenient to use – Simply plug it in and the unit will utilise your wiring to spread the signal throughout your house. Pestrol’s Rodent Free covers walls, ceilings and open spaces.

100% money-back guarantee – 2-Year manufacturing warranty with a full refund within 100 days. Pestrol has been in business for over 20 years and provides customer service that is willing to take the extra steps for you to succeed.

3 Technologies – Uses electromagnetic, ultrasonic and ionic technology to get rid of rats, mice and cockroaches.

What reviewers thought

Reviewers were generally thrilled with the product which functioned as advertised and helped them to rid of mice they could not normally have done otherwise. For a limited number of reviewers, the product didn’t seem to work.

CategoryPest Control Products