Pestrol Rodent Free

Pestrol Rodent Free

it must be working because i haven't had mice for over 2 years

The product is super easy to set up. I live out in the country and had been keeping George my cat busy for many years. However, traps have been set and I haven't caught anything for ages so that tells me it has been working which is great. I give it 4 stars because there is a lot of faith without knowing if it is working, but because i havent had any rats or mice, i am more than happy, so thank you.

Purchased in April 2017.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room

Great service and attention

it has been a real pleasure dealing with this company. I have a 4 bedroom home and have been hearing rats in the ceiling every night, doing baits all the time was becoming a real nuisance so after doing some research I decided to try this company, even though it is pricey. Received the units within 2 days and after about 2 weeks all the noise was gone!! BUT i started seeing some evidence in the kitchen, which completely freaked me out. I called Pestrol and they were great!, they asked a million questions to identify the problem, which looked like I had rats coming from under the floor, where these units dont reach, I was given a different device, which completely solved the problem. I could not be more happier with the results. Excellent service guys, thank you!

Purchased in September 2018 for $300.00.

Infested Area Bathroom and Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes

The whole family is protected!

My entire family uses these devices. Four houses in total, and no-one has any mice problem since. Our friends were over for drinks the other night and complaining about having mice poo in the kitchen, using bates and no success. I am getting them onto Pestrol!

Purchased in February 2017.

Infested Area Bedroom and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerYes
Thanks Danka, about 15-20% of our sales come from customers who share the good work of pestrol products, so we really appreciate the support.

A long time user

I am a long time customer of Pestrol and have 5 units from them. I use two in my house and 3 in my daughters place. And both homes have not had any problems with rats or mice. Recently, once of my units stopped working and it was replaced quickly without any problems.

Purchased in August 2011 for $500.00.

Infested Area Bedroom and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerYes
Procter, thanks for the review. You are among the 10's of thousands of Aussie homes that now have used technology instead of poisons. Thanks for your support.

Complete and utter rubbish, installed 3 in my small house for the last 3 weeks problem is worse!!

Does not work, I want my money back. $337 down the drain I ordered 3 for my small house been installed 3 weeks now problem worse than ever I had to fork out another $250 to bait the roof

Purchased in May 2019 for $337.00.

Infested Area Bathroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerYes
M Hegarty. Sorry to hear that you are not having the results with the products you have purchased. I am not sure that you have purchased through our company or they are our products as we cannot see anyone that has purchased with the last name of "Hegarty" in the last 6 months. If you had of purchased through us we would have been able to give your money back as we document extensively that we provide a 100-day money back guarantee. Please, private message us and let us see what we can do to assist and help you out in any way we can.

extremely good

We have had a mouse in the roof as long as I can remember. Our strata mangers have recomended to try chemical pest control, however I had decided on something alternative, so not to use chemicals. After having the unit in the power point for 1.5 weeks all the ruslting has gone. Easy solution and noone has been harmed in the process.

Purchased in January 2019 for $119.00.

Infested Area Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes
Excellent, good to know you have joined the 10's of thousands of Aussies that have a chemical-free approach to controlling rodents.

Spent $700 on multiple units, no results

I have a 4 bedroom place and every year kill a few mice, was sick of using traps so i bought 3 of these units around 6 months ago. Absolutely no change, mice still came. I thought it'll cover all areas and bought another 3 devices. That was 2 weeks ago, discovered fresh droppings and evidence of mice today. What a waste, just hope i get my money back.

Edit: I initially rated the product 1 as it didnt seem to be working. I have now changed the review to 4 due to the help i received from the customer service - especially Stephen. The areas where i installed the units now seem to be free of mice. An area that the units don't cover (under the sink) due to obstacle was still problematic but Stephen provided a battery operated unit for free to see if it fixes the issue. You don't really get great customer service like that these days, very pleased.

Purchased in March 2019.

Infested Area Bedroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerNo
Hey Tim, It is a shame to hear you are not getting the desired results. There are some limitations to our products and that is why we do provide a 100-day money back guarantee. We have sold 10's of thousands with generally fantastic results, however, there are occasions when the wiring of the home may stop the effectiveness of the sounds passing into the open areas or placement of the units may not be correct. I will get the manager to speak with you on Monday morning, please provide us with your direct number and we will work through our solutions or look at refunding you. Like many customers, people have moved across to technology as a solution to rid their homes of rodents. Lets hope we can sort this out for you. Pestrol TeamTim, thank you for giving us the chance to try and resolve your concern. Unfortunately, there can be times when we do need to try a few things to get the products working. Appreciate your patience and support.

These products surprise me, but they actually worked.

In the past always we have used traps and poisons to try and control the rodents in our house and garage but could not get them under control. Now a year later we have been rodent free for over 12 months.

Purchased in March 2019 for $119.00.

Infested Area Bedroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerYes
Thanks, Jerry. More and more people are looking for chemical-free treatments but are concerned our products are very different to baiting, we do provide that 100 day money back guarantee so it is more than enough time to ensure you get the desired results. We are happy to hear that you have achieved the desired results, if we can help you with anything, please let us know. Pestrol Team

Mice are gone

It didnt take long for me to see the results. May be a couple of weeks. I would normally see evidence of mice in the kitchen. This is no longer happening. I struggled to find a power point to plug it in, as my ones are very low on the ground. They need to change the plug. Otherwise - good product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $228.00.

Infested Area Kitchen and Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerYes
Smileey, thanks for the fair product review, I personally agree, some homes powerpoints are very low making it hard to plug the unit in, thankfully the main technology is such that it sends a sound through the wiring, so it doesn't really matter where you plug the unit into. Thanks again, if we can help you with any other chemical-free products, please let us know.

Excellent service from Pestrol

Purchased Pestrol Rodent Free in September 2018 to get rid of mice. Did not see any in the house for 5 months but recently saw two. Contacted Pestrol via facebook and received a call from Travis who has sent out another unit free of charge as it seems one unit may not be enough for our house (3 bedroom single storey).

Purchased in September 2018.

Pet OwnerNo
R Ringo. Thanks for giving us the opportunity of helping you out. It is around this time of the year that rodent activity is on the rise. If we can help you out with anything more in the future, please let us know.

Helped with getting rid of mice

Mice have been a substantial problem in my old building especially when it’s cold outside. Whilst traps and baits have done an average to good job I wanted to try this. So after 12 months my building is large and there has been some external rooms that have still had the odd issue. Overall it’s been pretty dam good.

Purchased in December 2017 at Online for $119.00.

John, Old buildings can be a problem due to the wiring location and some other reasons. I am glad you got to get the desired result. If you want to contact us for some additional tips on placements to see if we can assist, we would be more than happy to do so. Thanks again.

Works well

My sister and I both use this and I can tell you that they work great. Once a year or so I would get mice come back but only for a short time so they are definitely doing something.

Purchased in May 2016 for $119.00.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room
Pet OwnerNo
Rindor. Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, when different rodents move into your space it can be like the first time, ie taking up to 2 weeks to get them moving on. If we can help you with anything in the future, please let us know.

Taken care of mice

I have now had it for 6 month and have not heard any more noise. I have originally had other products from pestrol and decided this one to try and also very satisfied.

Purchased in August 2018.

Thanks for supporting our chemical free company with multiple purchases. If we can help you any further, please let us know.

Not happy yet!

Has not worked for me as yet - its been about 3 weeks. Changed the power point to another to see if it would change the results but to date - no. The rodent action is still there - not as heavy but still there. I'll persevere for another couple of weeks and then submit a further review.

Katie, please keep in contact, if you find the results are not as good as you need, let us know as we have helped out thousands of people by going through some simple check lists. Thanks again. Luke

Works well when used with our cat

I am definitely happier I’m using this over baits my husband wanted to use. We have a cat so most of the time the mice would run into the walls and escape. Since plugging in the rodent repeller the 2 seem to work well together! There is no where for them to hide now! The unit is pricey but for now all good!

Nothing beats having a cat to assist with rat and mice control. The only issue can be that the rodents get scared into the wall cavities away from our little furry protectors. However, using the rodent free and having a cat is a great combination, I am glad you had the success you were after. Pestrol Team

Pretty good Xmas present

You should have seen my face when my wife bought me this for Christmas. I’m the kinda guy that wants to see rats dead. Needless to say I was pretty grumpy cleanin the traps all the time. this bloody device actually has done the trick. Cheers Pestrol

Thank you for your response. I hope you continue to get the desired results that 10's of thousands of our Australian Customer have also received. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know. Pestrol Team

What a shame!

Did not work for me. Tried contacting Pestrol after Christmas to complain but no one has bothered to return my calls.
I still have Mice in my kitchen.
This product clearly does nothing.

Josie, we have a very comprehensive ticketing system that has clearly failed. Despite it being Christmas and holidays, I just wanted to confirm you were looked after.? I am the new service manager here, so please deal with me directly if you were not looked after: stephen@pestrol.com.au or 1800 33 88 88

Terrible service. Product not working.

I have been a massive fan of Pestrol over the years and during this period have received incredible customer service.
However this product has not helped my problem at all - not only that but it appears that no one in their customer service department is able to assist in my so-called technical enquiry. I find this absolutely absurd that I paid for two of these units and no one at Pestrol has the no-how to assist me in my problem.
I have already been denied a refund after going a few days over my trial period yet they openly admit they don’t know how to assist me, on top of this apparently a few days grace doesn’t apply to loyal customers.
So disappointed - you guys used to be so great!

Hi Bern, Thank you for your feedback. Can you please private message us with your name and contact number so we can sort this out for you? We normally always try to assist our customers and come up with a workable solution. We do have 100 - Day Money back guarantee, however, even after that our customer support does not stop there. We also have a 2-year warranty, so if the units are not working for you, we always get them back for testing to make sure that they are working properly. Looking forward to chatting with you and finding out who you spoke to, so we can get to the bottom of it, as it is unacceptable. Pestrol TeamHI Bern, We still haven't heard back from you. The only person who we have on our database who purchased the same amount of units has had them well over two years. Regardless of how long you had them for, we would still like to chat with you and try to fix the issue. Please private message us. Pestrol Team.Bern, we don't want to keep pestering you. However, you were really upset and we have tried everything to get in contact with you to change this. Please contact us on 1800 33 88 88 or reply to our messages.

Been useing these for years.

I have been using these units for years. When i first got them i did not place them properly and they where not being effective. Make sure you call pestrol for advice, i set mine up the way the staff suggested and it sorted the issue very quickly. I am on my second lot after 4 years and i would not live without them.

Hazzah, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you have had the desired results that 10's of thousands of Aussies have with repelling rodents, chemical free. Pestrol Team

Absolute con job

Bought these units in early November 2018 from pestrol, not an agent or re-seller, originally was buying one unit, but sales rep talked me into 2 units for best results.
Situated units as per there instructions & since at different locations in the house with absolutely no effect. Devices are turned on correctly with with solid and flashing lights as per there instructions
THESE DEVICES DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
I turn on the lightin the kitchen before work & mice run straight past the unit
I have since rung pestrol & discussed the issue & went through all operating & location scenarios to be told I’ve done everything correctly, but someone else will call me back... I’ve heard nothing
I left the devices operating for 3 to 4 weeks after receiving them as per there instructions because they said it can take that long for them to work at full capacity
Luckily for them, they are now out of warranty
Slick marketing for a flashing box that does nothing.... pathetic product!
Don’t buy this device... it’s junk

Hi Jason, Thank you for your product review and it is unfortunate to hear that you are not getting results. I also would be very frustrated that the product I purchased did not work. But no fear, as we mention everywhere on our website and also here on Product Review - you are covered by our 100 days Money Back Guarantee and also 2 Year warranty. There could be a number of reasons outside units capabilities on why it is not working for you (such as: wiring in your home, size of your circuit, faulty units or inability for technology to go outside the wire and provide the signal). I am sorry you were not followed up, we do our best to get back to everyone, but mistakes happen. Finally, please private message us with your telephone details so we can arrange to get the units back and provide you with a refund. Pestrol TeamPh 0412942302Hi, just a follow up on pestrol rodent device. I did hear back from pestrol sales manager the next day and is determined to fix any problems there may be, whether it’s with the product or with wiring/location or something else. They have offered a different type of product free of charge and if all fails are happy to refund all costs back, can’t argue with that. Hoping for some good results soon