Iberogast

Iberogast

Listing monitored by Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Lauren
Lauren South East Queensland, QLD

A true life saver!

My chemist recommended this to me instead of gastro stop, and I can take it before or after meals and it honestly soothes cramps, an upset tummy and diarrhoea. I’m so glad that I’ve found this product, it helps me go comfortably through life!

Purchased in June 2021 for $35.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Great when travelling

I suffer from horrific bloating and constipation when I travel (especially long haul flights) and was recommended Iberogast. I drank if before each meal during the flight and my first few days overseas and didn’t experience the usual constipation I normally would. The stuff really worked!

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Anna Bennett
Anna BennettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A saviour

Ive had colitis for a year after immunotherapy. Tried everything from healthy juices and food as well as Tumeric and ginger. I lost 11 kilos and couldn't put it back on even though I was always eating. Its taking months because of the damage done but finally finding obvious improvements ever day and am finally putting on weight.

My pug
My pugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works for me!

I was suffering from reflux and bloating. I was taking ant acid tablets and still getting bad reflux during the night. Have now been taking Iberogast for about 4 weeks and I no longer suffer from the above symptoms. An excellent product and it’s a natural product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $27.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
brewsterly
brewsterly

This product does what it is intended to do.

This product does what it is intended to do.If you follow instructions it will work. At least start off with a dose before every meal for 2 weeks or at least a week.... now I only take before dinner and it works 99% of times, perhaps if I followed my own instructions and took it every meal it would be 100% effective.

Take no notice of clowns who downgrade the product by completely ignoring instructions completely and taking excessive does AFTER a meal

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Kirsten
Kirsten Perth, WA

Acid reflux

My naturopath recommended I try this for my IBS and it just gave me really bad acid reflux (mixed in with 500ml of water) I didn’t notice any changes with my IBS either.

Purchased in February 2021 for $35.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Made me ill

I’ve tried this product quite a few times now over the last two years as I wanted to be able to tolerate it for SIBO. After a week or so of taking it each time I suffer extreme fatigue, sleeping all day, headache and feeling like I’ve poisoned myself. Something in this product is reacting badly. I’m finally giving up on it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $30.00.

Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Amazing product

For the past week I have been suffering with stomach pains after eating and cramping, been in bed taking Panadol , I was recommended Iberogast and honestly what can I say within 15 min my suffering was easing I couldn’t believe that this product was working so fast for me , I’m out and about and feeling healthy.
I can’t express the gratitude I have to this product and how my life is going to look in the future.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Figen A.
Figen A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

didnt do anything to me

I thought it would help with my bloating but didn't help at all, I had it for a whole month and didn't see or feel any change.i personally think its over rated and overly expensive

Purchased in June 2020 for $35.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None

Geoff
Geoff Sydney, NSW

Life changing

For years, I often experienced feelings of fullness, heartburn, constipation etc. I tried Nexium, but after a while I felt bad after taking that.
Just recently I tried Iberogast and it literally stopped the symptoms within 10 minutes.
I'm a week into using it, and I can honestly say it's been lifechanging

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Vera
VeraNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Am amazed!

Found this product googling during the night when I couldn’t sleep due to severe discomfort. Bought it the next morning, had my first dose with lunch and second with dinner and couldn’t believe it when I actually started to feel better within a hour or so. It’s not 100% but compared to how I have been feeling for a long time it’s amazing. It’s been about 4 days now and still going good.
It works!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Worked for reflux but caused heart arrhythmia

This product really helped me with my indigestion and reflux. However I’ve had to discontinue as it gave me heart flutters and short arrhythmias. I’m prone to heart arrhythmias but this medication exasperated it. I think it’s from the liquorice or even the alcohol content. Such a shame.

Purchased in September 2020 at Go Vita for $49.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Been a miracle worker for me

I've had long term digestive issues including months of constipation before trying this. Within about 4 days I felt almost normal. A few months in, still working! I'm actually amazed.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
nunudawn
nunudawnSydney, NSW

Kicking myself for not finding this sooner

I've had chronic cramps, bloating and pain from eating the most random foods for about 3 years now. The pain can get intense, and the bloating makes it look like I am pregnant again. I tried this after some intense morning bloating, I took it with my lunch and the bloating has gone down already. I expect to see results after a couple of weeks like everyone says, but i'm excited already. Edit - spelling error in title

Purchased in May 2020 for $25.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
LindieE
LindieESouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I've been suffering with constipation for years. I've tried all different products, but they cause dependancy and more issues. Started using the product 2 weeks ago, the first week had no relief, but after the first week things started moving slowly and now I'm regular as clockworks! Thanks for a brilliant, natural product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $22.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Read more reviews - page 2

Dawn J.
Dawn J.asked

is it supposed to give you wind?

Erma E.
Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.
Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements