Iberogast

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely recommended!! Truly a lifesaver!!

Omg this was my ultimate lifesaver!!!! I was suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for a year and it has been bothering me and embarrassing me!! I had a very disfunctional bowel, always getting diarrhea and my intestines was always making loud noises. I work in a queit office so it gets really embarrassing. Luckily a GP recommended me Iberogast, I was a little skeptical at first but I bought it and tried it regardless. Within a 1-2 weeks my IBS completely dissapeared! Bowel was back to normal and no more loud intestinal noises! Couldn't be ever more happy. I absolutely recommend this natural remedy!!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.99.

Effective Within A week

Lifesaver

I had bad bloating from a month tried every possible thing but Iberogast helped a lot no bloating at all now ,love love love it, highly recommended if you dealing with digestive issues

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemistware house for $40.00.

I love this product

I have been diagnosed with IBS and when is being an issue I use it. I have been taking it for about two years now since a friend recommended it for me. I don’t use it all the time but when I do between 5-10 drops is my normal dosage but I use more depending on how bad the symptoms are.

Purchased for $20.00.

Life changing

I suffer from IBS, I have tried absolutely everything under the sun - when my doctor suggested this natural remedy I was really sceptical! Pain and discomfort ceased within 24-48 hours. I also find it helps if you take it before a big meal or first thing in the morning - I mix 15 drops with water.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Effective Within One day

Have you met my bestie IBEROGAST!

When my Gastroenterologist told me that Iberogast was available in Australia he was ecstatic as for me I was skeptical.

I took Iberogast every day 3 times a day for a week and thought okay I can’t feel the benefit just yet but let’s keep it going and by the following week I was in heaven.

I took Iberogast for the first month and my system eased dramatically and by the second month I took it twice a day morning and night for a few more months and gradually eased to once a night. I did cut down the dosage during the months but don’t exceed the recommended amount as I made that mistake and ended up with stomach cramps, eventually I found the right amount of drops to suit my body which works for me.

Iberogast has made a huge difference to my life socially my IBS has virtually disappeared my bowel movements are regular and my reflux is minimal i cut my Somac down from 60mg to 20mg & stomach cramps gone. (Stress is the main contributor for my IBS)

So If you suffer from IBS take this amazing elixir but don’t think it will cure you over night persevere follow the directions and your body will thank you for it.

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.95.

Effective Within A month

Not good at all

I took 20 drops at 2pm after eating and since 3pm i have had the worse cramps ever. Not sure this will work for me. I have been bloated now for 2 years, the dr does not know why. Really annoyed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Pharmaprix for $41.00.

Effective Within Did not work

Functional Digestion Lifesaver

I have been having ongoing digestion issues and have tried many things. I was sceptical about this product, but was willing to try anything to stop the pain.

It worked after the first dose. Again, I was sceptical, thinking it was a fluke, but it wasn’t. It was strange to not have stomach pain after having it for so long. I feel so much better, I am regular again and have had no side effects. I only need to take 12 drops in water for it to work, not the full dose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Blooms the Chemist Bathurst for $18.99.

Incredible!

I had been feeling nauseous off and on for a couple of weeks after a nasty tummy bug. I visited my local Chemist and the Pharmacist recommended taking Iberogast and Prodophilus to restore the good bacteria in my gut. After taking 2 doses of Iberogast, I felt immediate relief! I was over the moon! I had no adverse reactions and have no long term health conditions. Thank you!! -:)

Purchased in May 2019 for $49.00.

Absolute Lifesaver!

Worked for me within 15 mins, I was blown away. I have been diagnosed with IBS and have been struggling with constant cramping , bloating and gas. I am so glad I decided to give Iberogast a try, nothing else I have tried has worked. I have it in warm water, it feels great to finally feel normal again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $36.00.

Effective Within One day

should not be on the market

I have IBS and there is no easy cure...i tried Iberogast...have never been so sick in my life...Cramping..felt sick & spent a seriously large amount of time on the toilet..i don't think this product should be sold at all

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Effective Within One day

I feel normal again after 3 days of taking Iberogast..I am amazed!

Realised I had developed IBS ..I was finding that it was really getting worse over a period of weeks..I was feeling really desperate about the situation as I had all the symptoms..the worst was Diarrhea..almost uncontrollable...I read the reviews and thought it was well worth trying ...within 12-24 hours I was feeling really normal again ..I have been taking it now for 3 days and cannot believe how well i feel ..

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Effective Within One day

This has been the best product for my IBS

I was so glad to have tried Iberogast when i get stomach cramps due to IBS this has been the only thing to have helped me. I have addressed what seems to upset me in my diet. But sometimes for no reason i get cramps and bloating I get almost immediate relief from 20 drops of Iberogast in water. I will never be without in my cupboard.

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Not doing its job

I bought this product for my hubby. He has taken Somac for his reflux and bad cough associated with reflux for a few years. I thought Ibogast would help him but it hasn’t done anything.

This product rocks my world

I love iberogast so much, it has changed everything.. Even my skin is smoother since using iberogast to help my gut.. Sounds crazy but it's true.

Fantastic product

I have had irritable bowel syndrome for many years and this is the best product for it. Helps with stomach cramping within 15 minutes. Tastes disgusting but that's ok happy to put up with it.

Very disappointed

I took Iberosgast for years and it worked very well. Unfortunately, since Bayer bought the Company, I believe
some herbs were changed or added, I got very sick with this product. Never more with this product. Bayer is
only after profit, and not quality.

Digestion lifesaver!

Like everyone my digestive system plays up with belching and general discomfort sometimes. My naturopath suggested Iberogast several years ago I always get instant relief Unlike Proton Pump Inhibitors there are few side-effects..Always have it in the pantry

Life saver

As soon as i started to use Iberogast it gave me instant relief from IBS i really do recommend this for anyone who is suffering from it. I drink mine in tea or plain water.

I write this review in warning that this product is extremely dangerous

WARNING!
This product is massively phytoestrogenic and blood thinning.
I tried iberogast a week ago because I am attempting to treat a lifelong very serious infection of sibo, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. I was born immune-compromised and acquired sibo in the first hours of my life and have been sick with it all my life.

For the past 12 months I have done multiple courses of rifaximine, as well as herbal approaches and have not succeeded in making a dent in it.
Recently, I discovered that motility of the gut may be retarded in sibo and that iberogast is a motility agent.
I am very interested in natural cures and familiar with the efficacy of herbs which I take on a daily basis for a variety of reasons. Being experienced I'm also aware that they have multivalent properties and can be counter indicated and cause side effects exactly like Pharmaceuticals.
I took iberogast for a single day and felt weak and noticed that my hair fell out. Being curious I discontinued use immediately and began investigating on the internet what I could find out about its blood thinning and phytoestrogenic properties.
It is very important that people who are on blood thinners or who are experiencing issues with thin blood such as hemophilia and related conditions or people who have sibo and cannot make vitamin K which helps coagulate the blood, know that iberogast is a very potent blood thinner. People who are in perimenopause or have been diagnosed with cancer of the breast or who have a history of cancer in their families should be aware that the properties in Iberogast are massively estrogenic, the strongest I have ever encountered in a multiherbal compound. Many many people in our society do not suspect estrogen dominance and it can cause the hair to fall out, gynecomastia, and breast and other cancers in both men and women. We are swimming in a sea of a very powerful chemical xenoestrogens, as it is in our toiletries, drinking water and food, so we don't necessarily need plant-based estrogens. i
In addition, people with sibo in particular, cannot manufacture progesterone and are at even greater risk than the average person. Progesterone balances estrogen.

Iberogast is a great formulation and can work well and safely for you but you must check to make sure by reading the information below that you are not in the group that should not be taking this compound. Please read this in its entirety and stay safe.
The people who should not be taking this are people who are estrogen dominant. Unfortunately, most people who are estrogen dominant do not realize it until they have come down with severe cancers in the breast, the testicles, the colon and other areas that are estrogen-sensitive. Those who may be estrogen dominant are women who are perimenopausal or in menopause. Men who are going through andropause may also be at risk due to estrogen dominance. This is why this product will cause people's hair to fall out.

In estrogen dominance, the site receptors at the hair follicle that are dependent upon hormones to make them grow will be flooded with hormones that tell them to shut off and so your hair will thin and fall out almost immediately.

There is another danger which I must highlight and that is people who have had severe sibo for years and even decades should not take this product. If you have had sibo for more than 2 or 3 years, the biofilms that the bacterial create in your small intestine get so thick that you are unable to make critical vitamins such as Vitamin K which will coagulate your blood. If you are already on blood thinners you should definitely not take iberogast and if you have had sibo badly for a long period of time this can cause a severe bleeding disorder within a day or two and you will get very weak and faint and that is another one of the marked symptoms

. So, this is a great product it is very strong it will work well but you must be extremely cautious when you use it because the ingredients are very strong estrogens and blood thinners.

So thankful for my Chemist for recommending Ibergast

After suffering from chronic reflux for years my local chemist suggested I try Ibergast instead of the script the doctor had given me. The results were almost instant, I got relief stopped belching and slowly as the days passed my bloated tummy subsided. I am so relieved I finally found a quality natural alternative to those nasty chemical alternatives. Ibergast works plain and simple, I keep a bottle in my cupboard at home and at work just incase I need it. Funny things is I haven't had a flair up in months.