4Iberogast

4.4

83% · 8112 · 12%

Effective Within One day, A week, A month and Did not work
Side Effects None, Mild side effects and Short-term physical illness
Suited to a wide range of digestion issues
Natural formula

Leolass
LeolassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC27 posts

The best thing I have found for gastritis!

I use to take Zantac, and that was taken off shelves so I went for De-Gas, both really helped the crippling pain in my stomach after eating or drinking certain things, mainly coffee and chili, and I can not live without either! After a few bad bouts I tried Iberogast, and I have never looked back. It is the best for those tummy grumbles, wind and gastritis pain. I have always a bottle on hand. Show details
Myfranny
Myfranny

I LOVE IT. MY GASTRO DOCTOR SAYS NO, NO

I was diagnosed with gastroparesis. Nothing seemed to work. I read about iberogast and I started using it. It was like a total change in my life. But unfortunately, my gastroenterologist advised strongly against it because of the chelidonium magus, which she claims can cause liver damage, and it is not approved by the FDA.
JANET A.3 posts

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Really settles the tummy

Buy this product all the time, its great for IBS and reflux. It does not taste the best but the results are worth it. It is a must try if you feel bloated, get stomach aches, indigestion etc Show details
Emma
Emma26 posts

Best product for upset stomach, stomach issues!

This is a life changer. Take it before you eat, 20 drops I do under the tongue and swallow with water quickly. It soothes cramps, bloating, eases pain nearly immediately, helps with gas and settles an upset stomach. I first used after coming back from Bali once my stomach just wouldn't go back to normal. It was the only thing that fixed it
You can use iberogast for dogs too! I've used it on my chihuahua who came to us as a rescue with a terrible stomach and a few weeks of this she's been great (a few drops diluted in a syringe and down the throat).
I would recommend this to everyone. Show details
poppy79
poppy79Northeast, VIC13 posts

This really does work

It’s expensive, which put me off for a while. But I bought the small bottle to try it. It really does work for temporary relief for me. It has a herbal/aniseed flavour. Show details
ANDREA C.
ANDREA C.Peel, WA

Problem solved

After reading reviews I thought I'll give it a go and I was sceptical. My problem has been with me for many years, bloating cramps nausea and constipation. Tried elimination diet, useless.
This product worked immediately and I feel great. No more gas and regular as clockwork.
Give it a go. Show details
Bee E.
Bee E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works for nausea

Have been taking this product for over a decade when needed. I put 20 drops in a small glass of water and sip when I get the odd bout of nausea or indigestion. Was recommended by a naturopath for my daughter who suffered IBS. She rarely has bouts now but I always have it on hand. Show details
Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lauren
Lauren South East Queensland, QLD

A true life saver!

My chemist recommended this to me instead of gastro stop, and I can take it before or after meals and it honestly soothes cramps, an upset tummy and diarrhoea. I’m so glad that I’ve found this product, it helps me go comfortably through life!  Show details
Km19373kkk
Km19373kkk

Great when travelling

I suffer from horrific bloating and constipation when I travel (especially long haul flights) and was recommended Iberogast. I drank if before each meal during the flight and my first few days overseas and didn’t experience the usual constipation I normally would. The stuff really worked! Show details
Anna Bennett
Anna BennettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A saviour

Ive had colitis for a year after immunotherapy. Tried everything from healthy juices and food as well as Tumeric and ginger. I lost 11 kilos and couldn't put it back on even though I was always eating. Its taking months because of the damage done but finally finding obvious improvements ever day and am finally putting on weight.
My pug
My pugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

It works for me!

I was suffering from reflux and bloating. I was taking ant acid tablets and still getting bad reflux during the night. Have now been taking Iberogast for about 4 weeks and I no longer suffer from the above symptoms. An excellent product and it’s a natural product. Show details
brewsterly
brewsterly20 posts

This product does what it is intended to do

This product does what it is intended to do.If you follow instructions it will work. At least start off with a dose before every meal for 2 weeks or at least a week.... now I only take before dinner and it works 99% of times, perhaps if I followed my own instructions and took it every meal it would be 100% effective.

Take no notice of clowns who downgrade the product by completely ignoring instructions completely and taking excessive does AFTER a meal Show details

Kirsten
Kirsten Perth, WA4 posts

Acid reflux

My naturopath recommended I try this for my IBS and it just gave me really bad acid reflux (mixed in with 500ml of water) I didn’t notice any changes with my IBS either.  Show details

Scott S.
Scott S.

Can Roundhouse kick be taken with blood thiners

JANET A.

Sorry wouldn't have a clue .

CatSt
CatSt

Hello, this message is for the person who posted re Gastroparesis. I've been diagnosed with "delayed gastric emptying" and over the past year I haven't found anything that really works for my chronic belching and abdominal discomfort. Does Iberogast help with these issues? Thanks :)

Florance M.
Florance M.

Ibarogast helped me with my acid reflux for a week and after that I felt a terrible acid reflux while still using it, what must I do? Must I stop using it?

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

• GTIN14: 09329771000615