Iberogast

Iberogast

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Iberogast

Pros

Suited to a wide range of digestion issues
Natural formula

Emma
Emma

Best product for upset stomach, stomach issues!

This is a life changer. Take it before you eat, 20 drops I do under the tongue and swallow with water quickly. It soothes cramps, bloating, eases pain nearly immediately, helps with gas and settles an upset stomach. I first used after coming back from Bali once my stomach just wouldn't go back to normal. It was the only thing that fixed it
You can use iberogast for dogs too! I've used it on my chihuahua who came to us as a rescue with a terrible stomach and a few weeks of this she's been great (a few drops diluted in a syringe and down the throat).
I would recommend this to everyone.

Purchased in for $38.

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None
poppy79
poppy79Northeast, VIC

This really does work

It’s expensive, which put me off for a while. But I bought the small bottle to try it. It really does work for temporary relief for me. It has a herbal/aniseed flavour.

ANDREA C.
ANDREA C.Peel, WA

Problem solved

After reading reviews I thought I'll give it a go and I was sceptical. My problem has been with me for many years, bloating cramps nausea and constipation. Tried elimination diet, useless.
This product worked immediately and I feel great. No more gas and regular as clockwork.
Give it a go.

Purchased in at Terry White Chemists for $49.99.

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None
Bee E.
Bee E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works for nausea

Have been taking this product for over a decade when needed. I put 20 drops in a small glass of water and sip when I get the odd bout of nausea or indigestion. Was recommended by a naturopath for my daughter who suffered IBS. She rarely has bouts now but I always have it on hand.

Purchased at Priceline for $25.

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Iberogast helped me

Purchased in at Woolworths for $22.

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None
Lauren
Lauren South East Queensland, QLD

A true life saver!

My chemist recommended this to me instead of gastro stop, and I can take it before or after meals and it honestly soothes cramps, an upset tummy and diarrhoea. I’m so glad that I’ve found this product, it helps me go comfortably through life!

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None

Great when travelling

I suffer from horrific bloating and constipation when I travel (especially long haul flights) and was recommended Iberogast. I drank if before each meal during the flight and my first few days overseas and didn’t experience the usual constipation I normally would. The stuff really worked!

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • Short-term physical illness

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Anna Bennett
Anna BennettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A saviour

Ive had colitis for a year after immunotherapy. Tried everything from healthy juices and food as well as Tumeric and ginger. I lost 11 kilos and couldn't put it back on even though I was always eating. Its taking months because of the damage done but finally finding obvious improvements ever day and am finally putting on weight.

My pug
My pugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works for me!

I was suffering from reflux and bloating. I was taking ant acid tablets and still getting bad reflux during the night. Have now been taking Iberogast for about 4 weeks and I no longer suffer from the above symptoms. An excellent product and it’s a natural product.

Purchased in at Priceline for $27.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

brewsterly
brewsterly

This product does what it is intended to do.

This product does what it is intended to do.If you follow instructions it will work. At least start off with a dose before every meal for 2 weeks or at least a week.... now I only take before dinner and it works 99% of times, perhaps if I followed my own instructions and took it every meal it would be 100% effective.

Take no notice of clowns who downgrade the product by completely ignoring instructions completely and taking excessive does AFTER a meal

Purchased in at Woolworths for $28.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
Kirsten
Kirsten Perth, WA

Acid reflux

My naturopath recommended I try this for my IBS and it just gave me really bad acid reflux (mixed in with 500ml of water) I didn’t notice any changes with my IBS either.

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • Mild side effects

Made me ill

I’ve tried this product quite a few times now over the last two years as I wanted to be able to tolerate it for SIBO. After a week or so of taking it each time I suffer extreme fatigue, sleeping all day, headache and feeling like I’ve poisoned myself. Something in this product is reacting badly. I’m finally giving up on it.

Purchased in for $30.

Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Amazing product

For the past week I have been suffering with stomach pains after eating and cramping, been in bed taking Panadol , I was recommended Iberogast and honestly what can I say within 15 min my suffering was easing I couldn’t believe that this product was working so fast for me , I’m out and about and feeling healthy.
I can’t express the gratitude I have to this product and how my life is going to look in the future.

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None
Figen A.
Figen A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

didnt do anything to me

I thought it would help with my bloating but didn't help at all, I had it for a whole month and didn't see or feel any change.i personally think its over rated and overly expensive

• Effective Within Did not work
  • Side Effects
    • None
Geoff
Geoff Sydney, NSW

Life changing

For years, I often experienced feelings of fullness, heartburn, constipation etc. I tried Nexium, but after a while I felt bad after taking that.
Just recently I tried Iberogast and it literally stopped the symptoms within 10 minutes.
I'm a week into using it, and I can honestly say it's been lifechanging

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None

Florance M.
Florance M.asked

Ibarogast helped me with my acid reflux for a week and after that I felt a terrible acid reflux while still using it, what must I do? Must I stop using it?

Peta B.
Peta B.asked

Can I take Iberogast intermittently

Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.asked

Can l take lberogast intermittently

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements